Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hunky Californian Daddy Part 7

"Daddy plows my hungry man pussy"

10
3 Comments 3
13.5k Views 13.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

We remained still as I enjoyed feeling his big black cock deep in me. He twitched his tool and I felt it stretch my outer muscle and winced at the movement. His cock seemed to have grown even larger after the deep plunging into my eager wet hole. Our sweaty bodies stayed glued together and after a while, his weight forced me back onto my belly. I kept my ass slightly raised and gripped that beautiful pleasure giving cock in place. He swayed his hips to let me know he was right where he wanted to be and needed to rest but kept stroking my exposed sweaty skin gently. I felt like I was in sexual seventh heaven.

'Did you like that?' he wanted to know from me. Opening my eyes and seeing our shadows on the wall, I smiled and nodded yes. I was way too chilled and relaxed to even talk. My whole body felt limp except my tender hole as it stayed tight around his hot black rod. I felt it so deep in my pussy and wondered if I could take much more of his hard thrusting into me. The pleasure had started to illicit slight pain. He was was too big than what I was used to and no one had fucked me this long before. I was getting what I came for this time.

I could feel daddy's heart slow down but his slow thrusting hips kept his cock hard as he rested on me. My own cock was wet and semi hard under me as I moved to his slow deep gentle thrusts. There was no hurry for now. He started to move and rolled himself to the side but wrapped his bulky strong arms around my waist to follow. We landed on our side and shifted so that I had my back on his chest. The hard cock stayed buried tightly and pulsed with the movement. Moving his hands up and down my front, he stroked my semi hard cock while I milked his own hard one in my pussy. The excitement started to build once again.

The big black hand jerked my cock and massaged the area just under my balls. Both our cocks jerked and twitched from the pleasure and I sagged into him. 'Sit up on my cock,' he ordered softly and I willed my limp body to move into position. My hard bum cheeks grazed his groin as I forced his cock deeper in me while he massaged my back. I rocked back and forth and the friction made him raise his hips to push his hard black pipe as far as he could. I winced in pain as the thick hard butt of his cock teased my ass hole. I let him fuck me like that while his fingers soothed my back and I started to relax once again. I rubbed the sweat on my chest, placed the wet hand on my own cock, and jerked off slowly.

'Turn around and face me,' came the next softly spoken order and once again I followed the commanding deep voice. The heavy accented voice thick with sexual desire and pleasure. His eyes opened as I faced him and we smiled at each other. Looking deep into my eyes in the semi darkness, he rocked his hard cock in and out as I sat on top of him. My pale hands pressed onto his dark muscled chest for support, as we touched each other all over. We fitted so very well together and my pussy liked that daddy cock making it quiver in pleasure as I worked my inner muscles to increase his pleasure too. The pressure to come and empty his full balls into me was beginning to get to him.

Raising himself on his arms, he sat up and pushed me backwards onto the bed. Once again he followed so that I came to be flat on my back and moved so that we did not break contact. His cock stayed where it was and my legs wrapped around his waist. After we settled into the sexual missionary position he smiled at me. The foreplay and fucking had made me much more flexible indeed and he started to rock his cock into me once again. I could feel the whole length of him move almost all the way out and slowly shove it back in to the hilt. I almost preened like a cat. I loved being fucked in this position so I could watch the pleasure in his face. The strong arms nestled beside my head and I reached up and stroked by tense biceps covered in sweat.

Oh, I wanted to fuck me so hard and deep so I pulled him down onto me and wrapped my legs tighter to push him deeper as he thrust downwards. My arms went around his neck and I pressed my lips into his shoulder and bit down to stop me screaming aloud. His heavy swollen cock head hit the right spot to cause me some pain mingled with a lot of pleasure. Daddy reached down, gripped my ass checks with both hands, and rammed his cock fast into me. Spreading me wide so that he made maximum entry into the boy pussy under him, I hung onto his rutting body. Some pain was overshadowed by the pleasure he was giving me. 'Oh yes please, just fuck me hard,' I managed to say and he rode my pussy harder and faster. The sturdy bed held strong under his frenzied fucking. I was glad there was no head board or else our neighbours might have complained.

My hot and horny daddy rode me like he had not fucked any pussy in ages. His deep fast stroked changed to slow shallow thrusts that made my cunt muscles squirm with the teasing pressure. His cock head opened and closed my hole and I wanted to tell him to stop. I could not take it anymore, yet I wanted him to carry on. Sweet Jesus, it was so good being fucked and teased by his big cock head and thick heavy cock. In and out, he poked me, deep, shallow, hard, and fast to slow and long. My man pussy felt swollen and raw and full. How long was he going to keep this up? 'Please fill my cunt Daddy,' I whispered against into his shoulder.

'You want my cock in there, don't you?' daddy asked me and pushed himself back onto his arms and lifted my legs off his back and raised them onto his shoulders. They almost slipped off from the sweat but he held them there as he rocked his cock against my meaty ass cheeks and deep into my now well fucked hole. I was ready for his daddy juice to fill the condom around his cock.

We must have been going at it for more than an hour or so I thought as I closed my eyes and focused on the cock going up my man pussy. My cunt juice and the sweat made him slide into me with ease and I could feel he was not far from exploding come well deserved cum after all this time.

His strong back and hip muscles started to slap wetly onto me as he put more effort into the fucking. I braced myself for another round of deep pounding and gripped the bed for support. He let go of my legs, gritted his teeth, and really started to fuck my pussy so hard, like a man possessed. I with him and all the while watched his face. Eyes closed and concentrating on getting his black tool so deep into my pussy was all that mattered. 'Come for me please,' I urged him on as I squeezed his nipples between my fingers and that seemed to spur him on.

'Fucking squeeze my cock hard,' he breathed between his thrusts and I raised my ass higher and did as he wanted. His growl filled the room and smiled up at him. 'Make me you man bitch,' I wanted to say but he was far gone as he pounded and plunged his cock deep and fucking hard into me.

'You want my cum, baby?' he hissed through his teeth and I screamed at him to fill me up.

'Yes please, fuck me, fuck me , fuck me,' I chanted as our hips worked in unison to get that come spurting up my ass. I knew it was going to burn through the flavoured condom wrapped around his cock. I was more than ready for it. My own semi hard cock bounced against my belly, long forgotten in the onslaught of daddy's intense fucking. I wanted him to enjoy my pussy totally.

His breathing and fucking picked up speed and I squeezed his cock as it sunk deep and waited for him to empty those swollen black balls. 'Here it comes, boy. Get ready for daddy's cum,' I was warned and I watched his face as he tried to hold back. The need to shoot his hot daddy jizz in my pussy was too much and he almost impaled me with one last deep thrust. He threw back his head and screamed in pleasure while I winced in pain. Just for few seconds though as I felt his heavy swollen cock twitch and spurt thick gobs of hot cum into the condom.

His masculine groans drowned my whimpers as he bucked on top of me while his balls and cock drained the last juices into my well fucked man pussy. I squeezed my muscled around the dark invading cock to milk every last drop out of it and his body jerked at the sensation. His shaking arms could not hold up and he sank down onto me. Sweat dripping off him like buckets and I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight. I did not want to let his cock slip out of my hole until the last minute. Rubbing his sweaty back, I listened to his racing heart slow down and marvelled at his stamina and knew I was going to be very sore and tender for days.

My pussy muscles played with his cock until I felt it was going to pop out of me and he raised his bum to remove the pleasure giving cock. He removed the condom and sank back onto me. The sudden empty feeling deep inside made me sigh as my well stretched ass shivered as it tried to relax. Daddy's big black cock had certainly done some damage. The cool air around my exposed man pussy made it tingle and I felt his wet bare cock head rest against my greedy used hole. I rocked my hips as it rubbed against my tender ass lips.

Daddy stayed on top of me until we felt cool and the sweat had dried off our bodies. Every time he tried to shift off I tightened my arms and legs around him. I did not want to lose contact with his heavy manly body. After a while I felt him relax and his breath became heavy and I knew he was ready to sleep after all the foreplay and fucking and heavy cum load he had poured into me. We shifted into a spooning position and wrapped the duvet around us. I snuggled my ass into his groin while he wrapped his arms around me in the semi dark room. I liked the feel of his breath on my neck and as I tried to drift off to sleep but my tender ass twitched from the deep hard fucking for sometime.

I felt his cock nestled against me and it was well aware of the juicy ass hole near it as I slowly started to drift off. The black cock twitched under the covers every time I shifted slightly. Glad that I had met this hunky foreign daddy who made good use of my body for his pleasure. Sometime during the night, he must have reached over to plunge the room into darkness.

The morning came far too soon as I felt his strong gentle hand massage my naked hip and opened my eyes sleepily. Disorientated for a few seconds, the hard ridge of a cock brought me back to my senses and I relaxed and sighed into the fresh white pillow. 'Time to wake up, you beautiful man,' said the husky voice and I turned around as he placed a soft kiss on my lips. My beautiful daddy with the sexy accent knew just how to start the day as he made the second experience short and quick yet just as rewarding.

Just for the record, a third and fourth episode was repeated in his San Francisco home and our fifth highly anticipated sexed session in another fancy London hotel. Daddy Carl has become a fuck buddy for life.

MaggieQuinn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaggieQuinn

Published 
Written by Man4Married
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments