Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Laundromat

"George learns about Alex’s compulsion and his feminine side."

22
17 Comments 17
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Competition Entry: Proud and Kinky

The cop blocked George from entering the laundromat while Alex sucked on her partner’s dick. George had rushed there when he got Alex’s late-night call, but it appeared that Alex had already found a solution. Alex glanced over at George and shrugged as he finished off the overweight donut-muncher-in-denial. George, frustrated that he couldn’t put a stop to this, knew he could take either cop in a fair fight, probably both, but they were the ones with the badges and tasers. 

“Yeah, I’ll let you off with a warning this time,” the cop grunted as he zipped himself up. “But we don’t take kindly to perverts like you stealing some poor girl’s undergarments. If I catch you again, I won’t go so easy on you.” He ambled past the others, adjusting his belt on the way to their car. His partner rolled her eyes as she turned to leave with him. 

George hadn’t left the doorway. “Again? You said you had this under control.” 

“I do. I did. I do.” 

“You don’t.” George walked away and Alex followed. “And I don’t get it. I don’t get why you have to wear panties and I don’t get why you have to steal them.” He opened his passenger door. “Get in.” Alex stole a kiss and climbed in. “Don’t,” George warned as he looked around for bystanders. 

They rode in silence at first, on their way to Alex’s apartment. George sighed, “What happened?” 

“It’s not like I was out fishing for panties. I just happened to walk past the laundromat and saw the dryers running with nobody around. I took a quick peek, but then this woman appeared from out of nowhere. She started screaming and damned if those cops weren’t right there. The fat one accused me of being a rapist. When I told him I wasn’t interested in women, he called me, um, some names and told the woman to collect her clothes and get out. I managed to call you before she left and the cop explained how I could avoid spending the night in jail.” 

“It was only a matter of time.” George parked and Alex tried to give him a quick peck for the rescue. George shook his head, “No, I’m coming in with you.” He let himself in and stomped through to his bedroom. He found a drawer of purloined panties before Alex could catch up. 

“Shit. Under control, huh? It’s bad enough you have so many, but, my god, did you buy any of them?” 

Alex looked away. 

“Yeah, that’s what I thought.” He slammed the drawer and sat on the edge of the bed. 

Alex sat next to him and rubbed his thigh. “I know, I said I’d give it up, but I can’t. I don’t want to, I don’t want to be a panty thief, I don’t want to wear them, but I have to. I can’t stop any of it.” 

“Any of what?” George got up, opened the next drawer down, and grabbed a handful of bras. 

“Shit.” Alex hung his head as George rummaged through his closet and found Alex’s dresses in the back. 

“I don’t know you.” 

Alex grabbed his arm to keep him from leaving. “Wait. Wait! Let’s talk.” 

“About what? About how you get all dolled up trolling for boyfriends?” 

“No! I don’t do that. I don’t ever go out. Hey, there’s nobody but you.” He tugged on George’s arm and they sat together again. “I should have told you, but I couldn’t. I didn’t want to risk us.” 

“Now what?” 

Alex’s voice trembled. “How about you meet Allie?” 

“Allie?” 

“She has a name.” There was no answer. “Please?” 

George looked into Alex’s pleading eyes and agreed. 

Alex threw his arms around George’s neck and they kissed long and hard. Alex broke it to smile at him. He kissed him again while rubbing on his crotch. 

George stood up to leave. “Not now. Call me and I guess I’ll meet Allie.” 

-------------------- 

George knocked instead of letting himself in, thinking that he’d never be ready for this. He braced himself as the door opened. 

Allie stood in front of him in a simple black, floral wrapped dress that reached an inch below her knees, and wearing a shoulder-length brown wig. With her two-inch sandals, she was the same height as George. She gave him a peck on his cheek and welcomed him in, handing him a scotch. She smoothed her dress as she sat. 

DominikaRoykoo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DominikaRoykoo

“Well?” 

“Honestly, I’m surprised. I expected a clown face and micro-mini skirt with six-inch stilettos.” 

“Thank-you. I pride myself on tasteful yet effective makeup.” She patted the cushion next to her. “I have the stilettos, though, if you’d prefer them.” 

“I’d prefer loafers or oxfords or sneakers.” 

Allie stood. “I know. Georgie I’m so glad you did this for me. I’ll go wash this off and put on some pants.” 

George snagged her wrist. “No. No, I said I’d give you a chance.” 

Allie smiled, hiked up her dress, and sat on his lap, facing him. She took his face in her hands and kissed him tentatively. She pulled back and saw his eyes were still closed. She plunged her tongue into his mouth and they kissed as passionately as they ever had. She wriggled even closer on his lap and ground her dick against his. Her breast forms were pushed into her chest as he pulled her closer. 

They paused and George examined her again. “You look familiar, somehow.” 

Allie chuckled and said, “Of course I do. I’m still me.” 

“No, I know that, but you remind me of someone - someone else” He kissed her. “It’ll come to me.” 

George gripped Allie’s tiny, panty-covered ass under her dress, as she kept mashing their dicks together. “Did you buy these panties?” 

Allie pecked his lips, then licked him behind his ear. “Does it matter?” 

George acquiesced. “If we’re going to do this, let’s do it in the bed.”  

Allie climbed off and sauntered into the bedroom. George downed his drink and followed. Allie set her sandals aside and took off her dress, and stood waiting for George to take his clothes off. Her matching blue bra and panties could only suggest at Allie’s buried femininity, framing her straight waist and narrow hips. “I could take the rest off, if you’d like. You know.” 

George worked hard to look past the lingerie. “You can leave it all on.” 

Allie smiled broadly and lay on her back, spreading her legs. “Can you take me like this?” 

George tugged at her panties to get Allie’s cock in his mouth. With his eyes closed, the familiar taste and feel and sounds made this less weird. “These have to go,” George insisted, and Allie wiggled her panties down her smooth legs. Allie’s hairless balls had all but disappeared, pushed up close by her tight panties. George sucked and licked Allie’s dick, stopping long enough to wet a finger to slide into Allie’s butt. She let out a low moan, then pushed on his shoulders. 

“Fuck me,” she said, raising her knees and lifting her ass. Missionary almost never worked for George, but he stuffed a pillow under her and broke out the lube. He slowly slid himself in, withdrew, and thrust again. Allie wildly jerked herself off as George increased his pace. She repeatedly lifted herself up off the pillow and crashed back again, but George managed to keep thrusting without breaking his rhythm. Finally, Allie shouted and arched her back, spraying herself from her bra to her belly. 

George paused to watch as Allie rested with her head to one side, clutching her bra and combing her hair with her fingers. His heart jumped into his throat as he realized what had been nagging at him all night. He rushed out of the bed and got dressed. 

“I can’t do this.” 

“Georgie, wait, you don’t have to leave.” 

“No, you don’t understand. I have to go.” 

“Understand what? Tell me.” 

George gripped the door knob. “Remember before, when I said you looked familiar? You. This.” He opened the door to leave. “You look just like my ex-wife.” 

-------------------- 

Neither Alex nor Allie had seen George for months. Allie had started to venture out now and then to walk in the park or go see a movie. She was sitting in the laundromat, alone, occupying herself with her phone. She glanced up when she saw someone come in. 

It was George. 

He never looked over at Allie. He opened her dryer and rummaged through the hot, damp clothing. He retrieved a single pair of panties, quickly stuffed them in his pocket, and left.

Published 
Written by dronette56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments