Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Truth And Nothing But The Truth

"Exhibitionist Boy Slut"

28
4 Comments 4
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

I see the red, white, and blue lights dancing on the trees and bushes around me. They appear almost like Christmas lights bouncing off the shrubs and leaf-filled branches, other spots are just deep black holes. I stop and turn around…

“What are you doing here ? The park is closed after 10pm !”

Exiting out of his lit-up police cruiser, a tall, broad shouldered officer is asking me sternly. Hands-on his holster, he slowly walks towards me, piercing me with his eyes. 10 feet away, he stops, and his body language is pressing for an answer.

A voice in my head yells insults at myself for being this stupid to be walking around here in the middle of the night. Out of caution not to lose anything during my night escapade, I left my ID, phone and keys at home. Better be safe than sorry, but this is not good at all. When you get stopped like this, you know the next question is to show ID.

“I couldn't sleep, and went for a walk to get some fresh air...”

I blabbered, trying to withhold my mixed attitude of fear and annoyance. Any form of authority always rubs me wrong, but in this case, I have no choice but to play it along.

“You know, the only people walking around here, at this time of night, are only crackheads and perverts…!”

Knowing full well, the only reason I came down here, was the fact that I was horny and thought I would maybe find someone at one or the other cruising spots. Pull down my pants in a corner, jerk off, all the while imagining I would get surprised by an onlooker, who would perhaps take over playing with my cock and ass. The thrill of playing with myself, naked, feeling the cool nighttime air on my skin, and imagining that someone is watching me, has been pretty much a constant in my life. It took a while to realize, but I am an exhibitionist, here we are, I suppose…

“Hey, I am talking to you !”, the cop barks at me.

I snap out of my thoughts, not realizing that I was just standing there and not responding. Frozen, I just still just stare at him, without saying anything.

“You don't look like a crackhead, so that leaves me with the only other option…”


“Oh, I see…, you are one of the perverts, looking for some action in the park, aren't you…?”,


he quips with an emerging smile on his face, flashing his white teeth. At this point, it was clear I had been busted for what I was doing here. A hot flash was making me blush, clearly visible even at this time of night. Not speaking up, or at least giving some sort of excuse, made the accusation the truth, and nothing but the truth.

“Got an ID on you?”

“I left it at home.”

“Oh…no ID, well, my friend, here is what's gonna happen, I can take you to the station for trespassing, or…”

Pausing for a second, staring at me,

“…or you are gonna help me out here.”

Still silent, I already decide anything is better than spending a night in jail, I look at him and almost pleadingly stammer :

“Ah,well…ah…what do you mean ?”

His grin broadens even wider, as he walks back to the car, and shuts off the flashing lights. After some incoherent babble on the radio, leaning on the open car door, he says:

“You see those bathrooms up ahead? Start walking.”

As I turn around,I see the faint outline up ahead of a building, I begin to walk with somewhat shaky legs.

“Don't even think about bolting on me, buddy!” I hear him say, as the cruiser engine fires up again with a roar.

Yellow running lights shine before me, followed by the sound of tires crunching pebbles on the ground right behind me. As I arrive at the door of the building, I turn around and look at the cop, and all he does is motion for me to go inside.

I almost get blinded by the bright neon lights and the white tiled interior, and before I get my bearings, I hear the cruiser door slam shut outside. As the bathroom door opens, now without most of his gear on, in steps the cop, and locks the door behind him.

His dark skin shines in the bright light, and with an expression of amusement on his face, demands:

“ Strip !”

“What ?” I stammer, my voice almost breaking.

“Take your clothes off, now, all of it !”

Hesitantly, I take off my jacket and shirt, glancing at him in disbelief, until he bellows:

“I said all of it, and hurry up, I don't have all night !”

Another hot red tinge appears on my face, when I now remember I don't have any underwear on, in preparation for some outdoor play. Not only that, but I had also shaved my cock and balls and slipped on my favorite cock-ring. I take off my boots and finally my pants awkwardly, trying to cover my cock with my hands, when I straighten back up. Brightly lit, I catch a glimpse of myself in the polished metal mirror. Even though embarrassment pumps through my veins, I also can't help but feel a tinge of excitement to be standing here naked in front of him. I can feel my dick waking up behind my clammy hands.

“Let's take a look at you, mmmh…move your hands !”

“…and what have we here? All shaved smooth, cockring and a cock piercing! Let me see that… You came here to get some, didn't ya...Well guess what: I'll give you some you won't forget...”

He stands right in front of me, grabbing my cock crudely with his big black hand, to take a closer look.

With an even stronger wave of excitement rushing through me from being this exposed and inspected, my cock quickly fills with heat, and slowly begins to straighten out. He can feel the blood rushing into my cock, and with a hard squeeze, he continues to inspect my body. Once behind me, I feel him intensely squeezing my ass cheeks and pulling them apart. I hear an approving humming. Still nervous, I can hardly believe where this is going. With the excuse that I have no choice, I let go, and by the time he is standing in front of me again, my cock is in almost full erection.

“You like this, huh, don't you? Your little cock is getting all excited, you dirty boy slut….”

Barely daring to give a real nod or make a sound, I can't help but let it show on my face that I am thriving on every second of this.

SMACK ! I jerk when his big hand slaps my stiff cock. Immediately, I feel the blood pumping even harder into my cock. My head falls back, with a rush of pure ecstasy.

“Uuh…you're a bad boy too, aren't you…do you want another one, you little fucker, huh ?”

Fueled by the thrill of getting my cock slapped again, I croak out a quiet yes.

“What did you say? Louder !”

“YES, please !”

millieveronic777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
millieveronic777

Another delicious smack, this time from the underside, that makes my dick slap against my abdomen. The first bead of pre-cum is oozing out of my piss hole. I watch in the mirror how he relishes my cock and body. While he is still circling me, carefully considering what he wants to do with me, I am filled with excited anticipation. My legs are already shaking when he pushes me onto my knees, and stands before me. He notions to his crotch, and I take it as a command to play and squeeze is cock through his pants. He is hard already, and he is big, I can feel it.

I can't wait any longer, so I get busy on his belt and zipper, and what a glorious cock to behold, when it finally plops out. Dark like the rest of his skin, nicely shaped, with the perfect head. A good 7 or 8 inches, solid girth, as I wrap my hand around his tool. Immediately I start squeezing it hard. Looking up at him, he nods at me again, which only means one thing, and I shove my mouth on his tool eagerly. My knees are spread far apart on the cold floor, my back arches, while I feel the muscles in my hole beginning to twitch. I know I want this beautiful cock inside me all the way!

He doesn't make a sound, but I know he enjoys fucking my mouth, his big cock is traveling in and out, and I can feel it getting even harder. He pulls me up off the cold floor, and grabbing me by my rock-hard cock, pushes me inside the stall. He makes me stand on the toilet bowl, and as I grab the walls of the stall, he lifts me up by my legs and ass, until my crotch and cock are right in front of his face. My legs resting on his broad shoulders, supporting my ass with his big hands, he starts using his tongue to play with my taint and balls. Every time his tongue hits my skin, I lose my cool, and start to moan uncontrollably.

He puts me back down, and I sit spread eagle on the cold porcelain toilet, legs spread wide, my cock stiff as a nail. Immediately, I latch onto his cock again, big enough for both hands, and my mouth. I suck on it as if my life depended on it, and right now it does. Dripping with pre-cum, I smear it all over my cock, and rub it into my twitching hole. I want it so bad, I am losing my mind. Stepping onto the metal handrails, my legs spread as for as they can, I arch my back, and hold on to the walls, pushing my eager ass towards him, to do with as he pleases.

Whack ! Whack ! My quivering ass cheeks get punished for the horny bitch that I am right now. He spits right on my twitching hole, grabbing my stiffy hard-on, and starts working my tender asshole deeply with his tongue. The pointy tongue forces itself in between the muscles, my sloppy opening relaxing and begging for more. Pulling my foreskin back hard, and playing with my dick piercing, I push my asshole into his face, to get as much of this as I can. My cries to be used are bouncing off the tile walls, echoing loudly what a horny, dirty, slut I really am.

Still hanging onto the walls, he turns me around, I stare at his big fat meat, looking to be satisfied. I get held up by my ass cheeks, legs spread wide, and I slowly let myself down, until his eager cock pokes at my soggy boy cunt. By now my cock is a deep pulsating red, straining against my cock-ring. Bouncing up and down against his dark pole, my dick slaps against my abdomen, spewing beads of pre-cum, making my pierced cock sparkle from the lights above. I can't take it anymore, I want his rod in my ass so bad that my moans turn into a needy whining. My boy pussy lubed up with my pre-cum and his spit, I lower myself further down onto his tool, pressing firmly against his cock-head with my vibrating gash.

Feeling his helmet slowly opening me, I become starved for him to enter me. I move my hips frantically to wrap my asshole over his big head, when my sphincter finally gives way, and grabs his cock tightly. All the muscles in my ass and groin are pumping him deeper into me, while he inches his big black cock further. My ass slides up and down slowly on his rod, each time taking more of it than before. His huge hands are squeezing my ass hard and pulling my cheeks apart, all the while his fucking cock is forcing himself deeper into me with every stroke of his shaft.

Bouncing off his body after I finally take all of his meat into me, I can hear his low growling voice coming alive. He is now staring right at my purplish dick, while he is fucking me deeper and faster. My legs lock around his hips, pulling him greedily into me with every thrust of his body. Slowly, my body begins to shake and contract in waves, my asshole grabbing his cock tighter by the minute. His thrusts are speeding up and are even becoming deeper. His low growl is getting louder, merging with my boy pussy moans. Hearing my own loud begging noises, reminds me how badly I need to get fucked.

I am hanging on for dear life, while he plows into me with all his force and size. I respond with spreading my legs even more, thirsty for every thrust of his magnificent black cock. Wide-eyed, I stare at his beautiful black body, working my ass with his man meat. My own hard cock slapping around helplessly against my body, making me gasp every time it bounces against my skin. Looking down onto my pierced cock , squeezed tightly by the shiny cock ring, I get another intoxicating rush of horny exhibitionism, that make me lunge at every inch of his cock sliding in and out of me.

He plows away eagerly at my shaved boy pussy, and I cling to every second of this, this is what I want:
Being touched, handled, used, my dick grabbed and slapped around. My hole eaten out, fingered and played with, my dick squeezed hard while you force your throbbing cock deep inside my hole.

I feel his hands clawing their way into my ass cheeks, his head dropping forward to stare at my shaved cock again, when he comes with a loud grumble, and pumps streams of hot juicy come deep inside me. The feel of his pumping, jerking, twitching cock, and his hot juice inside my ass, gives me the rest and I spill my juice finally all over myself. He releases his fierce grip on me, and when my feet touch the ground again on my still shaking legs, I can hardly stand.

He puts his tool away, and on the way out of the restroom, he turns to me with a smirk :

"I would hate to find you here AGAIN tomorrow night at 3.30 sharp, without your clothes on !"

He winks and disappears through the door.

Published 
Written by lover108
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments