Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tom Stands Naked In The Queue

"After some physical education, it's time to hit the showers."

10
6 Comments 6
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"In college, I was in the same PE (physical education) class as my biggest crush; Tom. As an awkward teenager, I used to skip the showers. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But, one day, our teachers decided we needed to meet hygiene standards and we ALL had to shower together."

Tom's bare ass is right in front of me. I'm trying to stare at it without looking like I'm staring at it. The sound of the showers muffles the jovial conversation of the more confident guys up ahead, already getting clean while we are still queueing. We're all stood totally naked, flecked with mud, in an orderly line; as our coach ordered. As we're stood there, silent and covering up our crotches from our classmates, I have to concentrate on stopping my boner from popping out from between my fingers.

.oOo.

We had all been out playing rugby and now it was time for the post-game shower. Well, some of the lads had been playing. Less athletic people, like Tom and myself,  just ran up and down the field to look like we were playing. The other lads, though, had been getting really stuck into the game. At the end of the class, we had all marched across the field back to the changing rooms. Me, Tom and our friends had gotten there first, glad that the ordeal was over for now. Tom was kicking off his shoes and so I'd gotten ready to catch a glimpse of him in his boxers.

It was then our coach, Mr Wilson shouted to get everyone's attention.

"Listen up, lads! We've had some... comments, that our hygiene isn't up to scratch! Everyone is expected to shower after class, even if you didn't do very much." He looked over at my friends and I. "Got it?!"

At this point I was just looking at the floor, trying not to catch anybody's eye.

"So! Everyone is going to take a proper shower, right now. Nobody leaves unless I can see that their hair is soaked and they're smelling fresh and acceptable for the day ahead." He'd walked over to the large metal knob next to the tiled, U-shaped corridor that contained all the showers. When he turned it and all the showers came on at once. The set up was that you'd walk in on one archway, find a shower along the wall, get scrubbed up and walk out on the other side. "Everyone, kit off, line up and get in the shower."

The sporty lads had already pulled their boxers off. Their dicks swung free as they ran across the changing room, slapping each other on the ass and laughing. Straight guys can be so gay! They were the first into the shower and my friends had started to get undressed. They took their sports kits off and folded them in their bags. We were all stood there in our underpants and boxers.

There had been a moment's pause before Tom put one hand in his boxers, cupped his crotch and pulled his boxers off with the other. This pioneering technique helped ease the nerves of getting naked in front of each other and everyone else went on to copy him. He got in the queue for the shower and I followed behind him.

.oOo.

Which brings us back to now! We are quite tightly packed together. I can feel the warmth of these other naked bodies and Tom's broad, smooth shoulders and back are right in front of me. Being only seventeen and still in the closet, it's driving me wild!

The sporty lads come out of the exit, one of them has a noticeable semi. Everyone else moves forward in the queue and it becomes even more tightly packed. My hands brush against Tom's ass and I can feel the warmth of his body on my face, my lips so close to his soft neck... We're next up to enter the cloud of steam coming out of the tiled archway. Tom takes his hands off his crotch but I keep mine where they are, to keep my growing semi hidden.

One of the showers becomes free and Tom walks forward. Nervous, heart pumping in my chest, I follow right behind him, stepping on to the warm, wet, tile floor. There's a lot of steam in the showers and it's a little hard to see too far in front of you, but I follow Tom's pale round ass to the vacant spot.

"Oh, hey," He quietly says as he sees me. There's a smile on his face and his eyes dart down to my hands, still clasped over my crotch. I look down at his soft cock, surrounded by short brown pubes. Water is running down his body. I'm now totally hard and my face goes bright red. I'm lost for words. Looking through the stream, everyone else is facing the wall and is busy getting clean. 

MelanieRioss25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanieRioss25

"You don't have to be shy around me," Tom quietly says. He grabs my wrists to pulls my arms apart. He pulls me close to him and under the water. The rest of the world now just seems to be swirling steam. It's like there are no other people. I feel Tom's cock rub against mine as it rapidly hardens.

We hadn't spoken about the time he dropped off my work and saw my hard cock, since it happened. I wasn't sure how he was going to react and I am almost as nervous as before. But Tom is so confident and self-assured. As he wraps his arms around me, I also feel him pour liquid soap down my back. As he soaps me up, running his hands over my back and down to my ass, I press my face into his neck and kiss him gently. I work up his neck and start running my tongue across his ear. He moans loudly and turns to kiss me. 

More soap gets poured between our bodies and down onto our cocks. It feels incredible as we gyrate. Our cocks slipping between our legs, against our chests, against each other... His hand wraps about my cock and starts rubbing it and I moan loudly. I run my hands between his legs, over his balls and starting to finger his tight hole. Our loud passion is attracting some attention now.

I look up to see some guys have gathered around us and are openly wanking over me and Tom. Spurred on, my old anxieties not holding me back, I grab Tom by the waist, turn him around and get him on all fours. I part his ass cheeks and start rimming his hole, which begins to eagerly open up. Warm water and soap are running over my face. The watching crowd steps in closer, I can hear them all furiously beating their hard dicks.

"I want your cock in me!" Tom shouts, loud enough for everyone to hear, as he turns onto his back and lifts his legs in the air. I press my wet, soapy dick against his hole and it pops in. Tom cries out in that intoxicating mix of pleasure and pain which melts to pure pleasure as I begin to fuck him deeper and faster.

The sound of me pounding his ass attracts even more attention and the crowd around us grows. One of our other friends lets out a half-stifled gasp as his beautiful black cock lets out a spray of cum which manages to hit both my face and Tom's chest. Tom and I smile and I rub the cum over his nipples.

Before we know it, guy after guy is stepping forward to shoot their load over us. We continue to fuck surrounded by admiring onlookers, but I have eyes only for Tom. His cock is rock hard and I begin to wank-him off as cum flies at us from multiple directions. I look up from his throbbing dick to see Mr Wilson's short, fat chode right next to my face. He hasn't even taken his shirt off.

It now clings, wet and see-through, to his hairy chest. I open my mouth and go to town. Wilson's dick tastes less sweet that Tom's but it's still an amazing feeling to have a cock in my mouth and my hand AND to have my dick being swallowed by Tom's ass. 

Wilson stands back, rubs my saliva into his cock-head and shoots thick ropes of cum that land on us with an audible force. Like a chain reaction, Tom's cock violently pulses and fires cum over his face and the shower wall. The sight of which makes my back arch as my I fill Tom up with my load.

All the other lads leave the shower as Tom and I wash the cum off of one another. My heart is beating joyfully fast when the water goes off and we hear Mr Wilson's voice.

"Right, erm, you'd better go." Mr Wilson and a lot of the other lads won't even look us in the eye, they are so embarrassed. But Tom and I don't care. We get changed together and walk out of the door, smiling and holding hands. And feeling freer and more alive than we could have ever dreamed when we had walked in.

Published 
Written by Joe1989
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments