Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twisted and Torn Part 6

"Married man's first visit to gay sauna"

14
6 Comments 6
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Twisted and Torn

Part 6

After watching a guy get fucked and jerked over, Chris’ cock was more than ready to empty in some man pussy as well, and he had a pliant cock sucker waiting to accept his hot married load.

Chris could feel the cum dripping down his leg and told his new friend he wanted to go shower quickly and walked away, avoiding hands touching him as he passed. His semi hard cock under the towel was ready to ram a tight man hole and shoot its hot daddy juice soon. Rinsing his body under the warm water, he almost wanted to walk away but his cock and heavy balls said otherwise. He had to go through this one after that fucking hot scene he just watched and felt his man member twitch again and he left the shower area in search of his cock sucker who was more than willing to take all he could get.

Some guys were busy kissing, licking and touching a wet floating body in the hot tub as other stood around and watched. A black guy had his lips wrapped around the bobbing cock as hands and fingers were everywhere above and below the water. Chris saw his cocksucker looks his way and nodded for him to follow and he did. The sounds of sex echoed all as they navigated the dark passages and he followed the short blonde head into a cubicle and pushed the door shut. The cocksucker made no move to lock it and never told his married sauna guy to do so either.

Chris saw the guy drop onto his knees and felt the warm mouth near his cock and the throbbing head disappeared with one big swallow and he sighed deeply. He could feel the guy suck deeply as his cock head hit the soft throat and heard the guy purr with happiness. The wet mouth made room for the cock as it grew bigger and harder with each wet deep suck on the now bulging veins. After he had worked the cock enough he let his tongue trail past the hairy fuzz in Chris’ groin and smelt the manly part of him. Trailing past the flat belly he dipped his tongue into the belly button and felt the cock twitch at his chest as he stood up and licked those juicy nipples again.

Chris felt them move towards the black bunk and a white towel was laid down and the cock sucker pushed him onto his back and shuffled so he sat astride the strong hips. Chris put his arms under his in the narrow space and he felt his hard cock reach up to the guy’s ass cheeks as he was licked and nibbled slowly, enjoying the attention without doing much.

He was now rock hard and felt the need to push his cock into something warm, tight and wet or he was going to come. He unhooked his hands and put them on the curve of the softer hips above him but felt hard muscle underneath and started stroking lightly. In the semi dark, the cocksucker reached behind and took the pulsating cock in his hands and started to jerk it slowly from tip to the hard butt at the base. Who knew being jerked by another guy would feel so good, Chris smiled to himself.

His cock and balls were near bursting and the cocksucker let go and reached around and Chris heard him fumble around and almost jumped when the lubed hand encircled his hot cock. The smaller guy rubbed the lube onto the jutting cock and at the same time wet his man pussy and was happy for Chris to let him get to work. When he felt they were both ready, he reached around and found a condom and with little fuss got it onto the waiting eager cock and placed the mushroom head at his oiled tight hole. Here we go, Chris closed his eyes and waited as he felt his cock pushed against the man’s hole. Would he be able to take my cock?

The cocksucker took a deep breath and sat back onto the cock head and felt the tip move into him and he stopped and looked down. He saw the closed eyes and pushed back again and as ass muscle relaxed, he felt the head pop into his tight man pussy. Below him he felt the big guy tremble and tense his whole body and the strange feeling passed encompassed his hot cock. Real pussy was sure different to man pussy he knew. The one just has a better grip, as we gay men say. Leaning forward he started to massage the strong chest as he slowly let his ass sink down and take the veined hard cock deeper into his fuck hole.

Raising up he let the cock almost slip out and moved back down again, taking more at a time as his tight pussy muscles tried to settle around the hard shaft. I am going to ride this one until we are both screaming for a release, the happy bottom sighed as the cock filled him inch by inch.

SoniaBrayy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoniaBrayy

Let me not hurry but enjoy this one for now as he saw Chris relax and open his mouth and take a deep breath as his cock settled into man pussy for the first time.

The hot tight feeling was fucking awesome and he could feel the man shiver as the big tool filled his hole. He did not seem in pain at all while his ex girlfriends always moaned it was sore, at first of course, until he got them wet and panting for more. But this guy took it with not a sound except soft moans of pleasure. He sure knew how to sit on a man’s cock and Chris liked what he was feeling as he twitched his cock and felt the pussy muscles around it contract and release. He was solidly hard as a rock now and he watched the guy bounce slowly on his daddy dick. Just let him get used to it until I take over then we shall see how much he can take.

Chris gripped the man’s hips firmly and felt less self conscious about who he was touching and fucking in the dark. All the sensation was in his cock and that was all that mattered as the hips above him rocked like a woman. The man pussy was filled to the hilt and squeezed and gripped the cock in it hard to show appreciation. Chris reached up and pulled the guy down onto him without letting his cock pop out and said, ‘Get under me and let me do some fucking.’ Without warning Chris swung his legs off the bunk and sat up with his cock buried deep inside the blonde cocksucker and shifted to get into the missionary position for some serious pounding.

As they settled he lifted the guy’s legs and put them around his neck and slowly started to try and fuck this man hole like it was a real pussy. He liked the way the guy moaned with each deep slow stroke and relaxed his body around the hard cock when he needed to. It felt strange at first and Chris kept his eyes closed but rammed his cock into the waiting hole. He felt the hands grip his thighs and stroke his back while his hips pushed back and forth and he could hear the walls shake as he pushed down and deep. He kept the a slow fucking pace and he could hear others speeding up as their cocks were getting ready to shoot and he pushed his cock as deep as it would go and listen to the other guys come. And then he would start again and push and stab his cock slowly into his first man pussy.

The tight hole underneath him wanted to scream with the pleasure of being filled and fucked so slowly and needed those deep hard strokes to set him on fire, He knew they were coming but he was so fucking horny watching those huge arms and chest muscles work as Chris rocked into this wet ass cheeks. Lucky fucking wife as he pictured her pussy gripping that hard rod of a cock and milking it for all it was worth. He tried to do the same and he felt Chris tense and stop as he let the smooth asshole grip his cock deep inside. He pulled back slowly and without warning shoved hard and deep and felt the guy tense with the sudden deep thrust. His ass quivered and before it relaxed, Chris did it again and again. Slowly, deep, hard and self assured that he was working that man pussy as it should be.

Fuck me so hard, the cocksucker wanted to say out loud but words would not come out. He moaned and sighed like the bitch he was not sure how his huge cocked daddy would take to some verbal sex chatter with a man.

He loved the sudden deep stabbing cock making him squirm and tense his ass muscle while he pushed his legs higher so Chris could go as deep as he could. He felt the cock hair nuzzle his smooth ass and he ground back onto it. Poor man cock hair was rare these days and he liked them hairy and manly and welcomed the steady pounding he so needed.

Their bodies started to get sweaty and skin glowed in the dark. Chris let his hips smack down hard onto the soft ass beneath his tough stomach muscles. He liked the way his cock slid out and went deep as the guy spread his ass cheeks wider with his hands, when they were not stroking his own hard grinding ass. The guy’s hands seemed to be all over him and he took the smooth legs off his neck and pushed the knees down so the ass could be more open for his plunging cock. He fucked it hard for a few minutes and let the walls shake and both groaned aloud with the effort and sexual excitement as cock and ass met in the dark. The cocksucker welcomed the sweat droplets onto his face and body as the big man put his married cock to good use on some man pussy.

Published 
Written by Man4Married
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments