Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Understall at Big Box Store

"Cruising and kinky anonymous M/M handjobs"

12
2 Comments 2
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"All my stories are based on personal experiences."

For a very, very long time, I have been an advocate of cruising for sex and reluctant to discuss - or post about - this sexual fetish. Foremost is the fact that you have to post as 'Gay" any retelling of male/male sexual encounters when, in fact, a large number of male to male sexual adventures do not involve Gay participants; it's just guys having sex with other guys. The other is that the fantasy stories claiming to be 100% true rarely are. But I'm hoping truth can be more erotic than fiction.

Take, for example, this past Wednesday afternoon when I dropped by a Big Box hardware store situated not too far from a very gay community near to my hometown. This particular chain - along with its main competitor - is widely known to be a cruiser's paradise. The men's restroom is frequently located near the rear of the store and this store, in particular, has four urinals and five toilet stalls, one of the five being a handicapped stall.

My success rate here is about 90%, but bear in mind that I have considerable cruising experience and have filtered out those times of day, days of the week, and weather conditions that are generally not conducive to cruising. Nobody cruises during a hurricane! I also 'look' like someone cruising; freshly clean, shaved legs (and cock), nylon shorts with the liner removed. My shorts are usually twice-rolled at the waist and nothing much in the pockets. Maybe some baby oil or poppers, but the outline of my cock is what gets the attention of fellow cruisers. I also always apply lotion or baby oil to my entire body. Who wants to play with a dry-looking butt or cock?

I've been told by both men and women that I have a truly beautiful cock: circumcised, mushroom head, about six to seven inches soft and eight to nine inches when erect. And thick. Definitely not a pencil dick but a cock made for more than just taking a leak. I've had guys suck my cock and then ask me to come home with them so I can fuck their wife.

On this Wednesday, I was running late and was getting to this men's room about 4:30 p.m. - not prime time for cruising. 10:30 a.m. to about 2:00 p.m. is the best time of day to cruise. But I had already said I would be at this location via the gay cruising app (yes, it is real, it exists and it is great!) and was hoping that my advance notice would reach other interested cruisers that were nearby.

I park on the roof as this area is also good for just sitting in or being near your car - passive cruising. Spare phone, wallet and house keys in my man purse; man purse locked in the trunk. Baby oil and poppers in my pocket, phone with gay GPS in my hand and I'm walking to the elevator. The elevator moves really slow and is in need of maintenance. But guys really don't cruise areas that are bright and sparkly clean - a little rough and dingy helps. I've double-rolled my shorts at the waist and they're now two and a half or three-inch inseam as opposed to five inches. Obvious to anyone that looks that I am going commando and my cock's outline is pretty obvious.

Heading to the men's room, I am always cognizant of not attracting the attention of those whose attention I do not want to attract. Guys cruising know exactly what I'm doing and the non-cruisers shouldn't pay me any attention whatsoever.

I make a right into a short hallway and then right again to enter the men's room. Upon entering a slight left and I'm looking at the urinals on the north wall and the toilet stalls opposite. And, JACKPOT!

Urinals two and four have occupants and all toilet stalls are occupied. Statistically speaking, it is practically impossible that not at least two or three of these toilet users are cruising. I step up to urinal number three, screwch down my shorts at the waist, and bring out my cock. Plumped but not erect, I make certain to stand slightly back so either of the gentlemen to either my left or right can see my cock and see what I'm doing. I'm subtle, but I'm slowly stroking, and a careful observer would discern that I was jacking and not urinating. To my left is a young twenty-something, somewhat skinny, white, black-haired man standing so close to the urinal that if he is peeing, he's getting splashback on his clothes. Crossing him off my list of potentials. To my right is a black gentleman, dressed for outside work, at the customary distance from the urinal, unlike my other neighbor. I can sense this guy is ending his work day and has no extracurricular activities on his mind. Crossing him off also.

They both finish their business, zip, flush and walk away - only one washed his hands. So now I stand another thirty seconds or so, hoping someone is entering the men's room to piss. Hopefully next to me. But after another minute, no one else has entered and the first four toilet stalls remain occupied. When cruising, you just can't loiter as it creates attention, and you don't want attention. So I head to the sink to wash my hands - a delaying tactic - and wash for three Happy Birthdays. And as I'm hitting the hand air dryer for the third time, the occupant of stall number two vacates and that knock you hear is opportunity. With an obvious purpose, I enter stall number two - my favorite stall - check for cleanliness and take out lube and place it on the small shelf above toilet paper rolls. I completely remove my shorts, hang them on the door hook and take my seat. I take note of the time since, as a rule, I never will stay at any one place for more than thirty minutes. I also check the cruiser app on my phone to see if there have been any comments or followers headed to this location. Nada.

MiaMonroe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaMonroe

So now the wait has begun. The occupant of the stall to my right is wearing cheap athletic shoes with numerous paint stains, meaning he's working and pinching off a loaf. The guy in the stall to my left is wearing work boots and is speaking Spanish into his mobile. Neither neighbor appears to have much potential. Ten minutes later and they're both gone.

A few minutes later, a stand-up pisser uses the stall to my right and leaves. I can see through the crack in the stall door that someone is using the urinal directly across from my stall. They're standing there a long time. Too long for a normal piss. But this person is the only urinal user and he leaves shortly thereafter. I knew this was a bad time of day but what the heck. I've only invested about twenty-five minutes and zero money. But hope springs eternal.

And then an individual enters the stall to my left. I glance underneath: sandals! The guy's wearing frigging sandals - an almost universal sign that he's there to play! His feet look reasonable - trimmed toenails but not a pedicure. Maybe a little toe fungus on the one that stayed home. So the dance begins.

I wobble my left foot from side to side. Really not indicative of anything other than motion should have attracted his attention. No foot taps from Sandals or from me. You can't rush these encounters, but you also can't dawdle. Few minutes and you must have some progress. So at this point, I move to the front of the toilet seat and start stroking to pump up for what I hope is next. There are no shadows to reveal any actions, but it's obvious that there's motion going on. And the next step is crucial.

I move all the way to my left, placing my right cheek on the left side of the toilet seat with my left leg and thigh up against the stall partition. This means that my cock, balls and asshole are literally hanging free. For anyone to touch. A veteran cruiser knows exactly what to do and this guy is an expert. He comes under the partition not with one hand but two. With his right, he starts to stroke and jack my cock with just the right amount of pressure. Not an initial stroke or an orgasm stroke, but a somewhere-in-the-middle stroke. With his left, he's somewhat making a bowl by folding his hand and caressing my cockhead; almost as if he's looking for me to shoot and capture all of my cum in his hand. This guy knows what he's doing and I'm afraid I'll shoot before I have a chance to play with his cock. So I move back to my right.

But this guy is bold. Almost immediately, he drops to his knees and slides forward to my stall; not all the way but close enough that I can jack him. Bear in mind that this understall-slide can be seen by others, so speed and brevity are essential.

The guy's a ginger. Red hair, freckled, whitish skin. But a truly beautiful cock. Thick, cut, shaved and about nine inches. He's got a little pre-cum on his piss slit and I surprise him by placing baby oil on my hands and grabbing his cock and cockhead like he did mine. I give him three or four really good strokes and then he pulls back.

No one has entered the bathroom so what's the matter? What did I do wrong?

So I look under and the guy has just started cumming; not a lot of cum but the amount you might get from an old guy or a guy that has already come once that day, And he's done. Most likely, a gay guy - or me - would want to make certain that I nutted also. But this guy's wiping his dick down with toilet paper and is gone within a minute. I gather what little cum hit the floor and wipe it on my leg like it's lotion. Forgive me. I'm a pervert. And a dirty one at that!

Published 
Written by bigpecs8
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments