Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

White Briefs Part 2

"I think I'm falling for this guy..."

7
5 Comments 5
7.2k Views 7.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I met Tony my first day there. We had been having sexual encounters every time we had the chance, he was so cute, so hot. I loved touching him, sucking him, but we never went further than that. I wanted to wrap my arms around him, to kiss his sweet mouth, to run my tongue into it so we could explore our oral cavities.

Yes, I had a romance thing going, I didn't just want sex, I wanted love. Most of the guys knew that some guys messed around. Mutual masturbation, some anal or oral was fine. but no romance. That was the code, sex was good, even with another guy.
We all pretended (at least most of us did) that we only reciprocated so we could get our cock sucked. Well, I never pretended with Tony, he knew that I loved his dick. He would drop his pants when no one else was around and I would nuzzle his package through his tight white briefs. I would inhale his musky male smell, I would kiss his penis and lick it through his briefs, then he would whip it out and I would make love to his maleness. I adored his dick and balls, I even told him so.

Tony knew what I wanted, I didn't know it, but he wanted the same thing. The next time I sucked him he looked at me with his sexy smile, "Do you want to go all the way?" he asked.

I knew what he meant, "all of the way" was code for all out love making, admitting that we were a "couple" that we were queers (the term gay wasn't around back then) it also meant that if word got around that we would be beaten up and ostracized, I looked at my love and just nodded yes.

Tony had a plan, we were scheduled for a "work out," that's what the school called it when they pulled you from classes for a day to use you for landscaping, working in the kitchen or other duties, I remember hauling a lot of coal back in those days. The school was very careless about keeping track of us and the next day we were dropped off at a large field with push mowers. They didn't expect us to get much done... they just liked to teach us to work.

When the pickup truck pulled away and we were alone, Tony said to hide the mowers and follow him, "where are we going?" I asked.

Tony laughed and replied, "to bed."

I followed him and soon we were at a cottage that was not being occupied. He walked up to a window and opened it as he had worked in the place and had left it unlocked. We crawled in through the window and went back to the dorm area. It still had beds in it.

Tony walked over to a stack of mattresses and pulled a brown bag out. He opened the bag and stuck his hand in. He brought out a fist full of colorful silk panties, some with lace and bows on them, some red, some black and some with little flowers.

He tossed them to me, "what do you think, will they fit you?" he actually licked his lips when he asked this.

I looked at him and he was rubbing his cock, "I need a girlfriend, ya know?"

I had never thought of being his girl, but I loved Tony.

I started to unbuckle my belt, I unbuttoned my pants and kicked off my work boots, next came my white briefs.

LayBossZoya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LayBossZoya

Tony held his hand out for them, I handed them over and he brought them to his face as I for the first time in my life took a pair of silky pink panties and stepped into them, I pulled them up, when they hit my dick and balls I almost shot a load, nothing had felt so nice and I liked looking pretty for Tony.

Tony pulled me towards him, we embraced and kissed, his tongue found mine. His hard cock was restrained by his pants. I quickly liberated the captive and now I could feel him as his member pushed into my panties.

We fell down together on a mattress and hugged and kissed. I told him that I loved him as he ran his hands over my panty covered ass and assured me that he loved me too. He pinched my nipples and sucked on them. Then he put his middle finger to my mouth and I sucked on it.

We locked lips again as Tony put his hand down the back of my panties, his finger ran down my sweaty crack, then that finger that I sucked that had become wet from my mouth was pushed inside of me.

I had never had anything in my ass, never! I was shocked and surprised at how his finger seemed to belong there, like my ass had been waiting for it all of this time, he worked his finger around my hole as we kissed and I played with his dick and balls. Tony broke lose from our kiss "I need to fuck you, I need a girl" he told me.

He grabbed my legs and brought them up to his shoulders as I pulled my panties down, "you will like this, I promise" he told me, then I felt his cock head.

He pushed forward into what he now called my "pussy". Oddly, I liked hearing him say that to me. Then I felt his dick head as it entered my ass, it burned my hole. Tony waited a minute then continued pushing until I felt his pubes hit my ass cheeks.

My cock was now so hard, I was so excited. Tony was my man, he was fucking me, I was his. We kissed as he fucked me, I couldn't get enough, "harder, do it harder" I groaned.

Tony picked up the pace and banged away at me, we both groaned and moaned as his nuts flopped into to my butt cheeks. Then I thought he was having a seizure, he shook so hard and screamed "yes, fuck yes, take it!" he yelled as his hot spunk filled me.

He collapsed on me, his cock went soft and slid out of me and I felt empty. After about a half hour he kissed me and said that we better go mow some grass.

I walked away from that room, that cottage feeling complete that day.

Published 
Written by Imabadboi66
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments