Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss American Pornstar

"The ratings for America’s newest cable TV show are rising like a raging erection."

92
72 Comments 72
104k Views 104k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Editors Pick
Legendary Story
Competition Entry: Put a Spin on it

Ida Hoe was waiting nervously back stage as her arch rival, Holly Keyhole, performed on stage riding Hoss Bigg cowgirl style on a trampoline. She could hear the audience shouting in delight. The raucous cheers were almost deafening.

Ida was horrified that Holly might give an unsurmountable performance. Ida barely trailed her for first place in this grand finale episode of Miss American Pornstar. Winning the title of the first Miss American Pornstar would not only make her the newest rage in the porn industry, but was accompanied by a one million dollar cash prize.

Just then Ida heard a rather abrupt rise in the decibel level. She ran and peaked around the corner to see that Hoss Bigg had just finished off Holly with a perfect fu manchu cum facial mustache.

‘Damnit!’ Ida thought, ‘Why couldn’t I have been paired with Hoss tonight. He always finishes with such a flair.’

Soon the cheering stopped and she realized they were on a commercial break. The show was filmed live which is one reason it had been such a ratings smash with the American TV audience. Millions of people coast to coast were tuning in twice a week to see the young gorgeous women in the wildest fuck and suck competition ever aired on cable television.

Ida’s manager, Betti Bodacious, motioned for Ida to come forward. “Okay girl you’re up next. Be ready for anything, I heard Rocky say he’s pulling out The Sex Wheel tonight.”

“Okay,” nervously answered Ida before exhaling deeply.

“Remember Ida,” said Betti, “Six weeks ago you were just an innocent nineteen year old Mormon girl working at an ice cream shop, now you’re on the verge of superstardom.”

They both saw the stage lights come on and heard the voice of the show host Rock Rockefeller bellow out. “Alright folks! We’re back!”

“Two nights a week for past five weeks you all have been loyally attending in the audience and millions more glued to their TV screens watching our All-American beauties compete for the title Miss American Pornstar.”

The crowd cheered loudly.

“Holly Keyhole from Texas has remained in first place, but Ida Hoe is a very close second and could easily catch or surpass her tonight with an amazing performance. Last show we eliminated Dorothy Twister from Kansas, who finished third, and our fourth place contestant, Lil Pumpkin from Ohio.”

Rockefeller gestured to the judges' box. “You know our judges, some of the biggest names in porn: Biggus Caligula, Peter Hungwell, Daisy Tripledee, Tiffany Trollip, and the legendary Dick Touché!”

Another round of loud applause roared from the audience as the judges stood and bowed. Biggus Caligula was unmistakable in his trademark toga, but the two most popular pornstar judges were the superstars Daisy Tripledee and Dick Touché.

“I’m about to bring out our second place contestant.”

The crowd roared with approval and started chanting ‘I-Da-Hoe!’ over and over.

“Yes!” beamed Rock Rockefeller walking across the stage holding his microphone, “Ida Hoe.”

Thunderous applause rocked the studio.

Gesturing for Ida to walk to him, Rock’s loud bellowing showbiz voice cried out, “Here she is, a former high school cheerleader from Boise, Idaho— Idaaaa Hooooe!”

Ida strutted onto the stage wearing an ultra-short backless, low cut, glittery silver mini dress and a pair of shiny silver high heeled wedges. The gorgeous petite blonde waved to the crowd, showing off her big sexy smile and perfect teeth. Her make-up was perfectly slutty, set off by her black eye shadow.

She walked over to Rock Rockefeller who took her by the hand. The dominatingly tall Rockefeller was an athletically built, tall, dark, and handsome host with perfectly TV sprayed hair. He had had once had a skyrocketing career as a network news anchor until two hookers secretly videoed him having BDSM sex with the both of them in order to blackmail him. The blackmail scheme went awry once the gossip tabloids uncovered the story. His career might have had a chance to recover if it had not been for the scene of him wearing lacy red crotchless panties and eagerly doing an anal licking on both girls. That did not sit well with the network nor his wife at the time, a US Congresswoman. Hosting and producing American Pornstar was proving to be Rock’s second coming.

“Ida,” said Rock with his hand on her shoulder, “Do you think you have the stuff to take the lead tonight and win Miss American Pornstar?”

Ida almost like a giddy school girl peeked up at Rock. “Oh yes, Mr. Rockefeller, I could hardly sleep last night just thinking about it.”

On her toes, her breasts heaved upward as she appeared to be almost breathless with excitement. “I touched myself most of the night and I’ve been wet all day just thinking of all the great sex I would have tonight.”

The studio audience went wild, wolf whistles and catcalls echoed throughout the place as thunderous applause and cheering shook the entire building. Ida looked at the audience with her best schoolgirl mischievous smile and bent over forward giggling.

“Really!” she exclaimed, pinching her nipples barely hidden in her low cut dress, then squeezing her ample breasts together, “I’ve been so horny all day.”

Rocky leaned over for a close look at Ida’s tits before looking at the audience and nodding with approval. “I can see that.”

Again, another round of loud applause and cheering broke out.

Rock gazed out on the rambunctious studio audience. “Wow! We have a loud audience tonight. I see a lot of college sweatshirts and yes, a lot of US Navy uniforms.”

All out rowdy hooping and yelling exploded from the audience causing the guys in the camera crew to laugh and gesture with approval. Grinning from ear to ear, Rock gleefully paced back and forth across the stage waving his hands like a band leader directing a musical crescendo. Lowering his hands the boisterous applause finally subsided.

“Alright! Let’s get on with our competition. The girls have performed well, surviving our competitions: Bukkake Night, Gangbang Party, Rectum Romp, Lezzy Surprise, Missionary Possible, Deepthroat Gagathon, Eighteen Inches of Delight, and the ever-popular Spanked and Prodded. You just saw our leader Holly Keyhole bounce around with Hoss Bigg on the trampoline.”

Tonight we’re bringing back something special,” Rocky added, “You may remember this from the third competition.”

Rocky placed the microphone in front of Ida's face. “Do you know what it is?”

“No,” she said as she lifted her forefinger to her lip and twisted on her toes like a school girl, “They all were so much fun I can’t keep them all straight.”

Just then everyone was suddenly startled by the sudden overhead onslaught of strobing lights, clanging bells, and piercing sirens.

“It’s The Sex Wheel!” shouted Rockefeller in his most exuberant voice.

Out from behind the backstage curtain, shirtless muscled crew members, rolled out a big wheel on a rolling platform. A boisterous uproar of approval thundered from the audience. They brought the wheel to a stop on the stage and disappeared behind the curtain only to reappear rolling out a large round bed with shiny red satin sheets.

“Ida are you ready to spin The Sex Wheel,” asked Rocky, “Twenty four sexual possibilities.”

Ida stared in disbelief at the large colorful wheel that was eight feet high above the base platform. It was divided into twenty four equal pie shapes of different colors. On each section, a different sexual scenario was listed.

She was in awe of the bright colorful wheel and all of its kinky possibilities. She had already done several things in the competition that she had never done before, but she saw several more sexual scenarios listed that would be an absolute first for her.

She exhaled and turned to the show host. “Yes Mr. Rockefeller, I am ready to play.”

Actually, Ida was extremely nervous. As in earlier competitions, she worried that she might fail miserably attempting something she had never done before. However, she desperately wanted to win. She was determined to win and on live television announce to the world the truth about her ex-boyfriend, the star quarterback at Mormon West University.

She imagined herself on stage with the Miss American Pornstar ribbon draped around her, holding the Golden Dildo statuette. She planned to announce to everyone how All-American quarterback, Chuckie Football, as the media had dubbed him, was a liar.

Ida had very much resented seeing him on television news interviews tell the world how he was such a good Mormon, a virgin saving himself for marriage. She seethed inside with anger remembering Prom Night in high school, giving her virginity to him, then him breaking up with her the next day and calling her a ‘whore.’

He had scorned and ridiculed her. The humiliation and heartbreak had eaten away at her for almost two years and she desperately wanted to get even. The agony had temporarily destroyed herself confidence and kept her from going away to college with her friends. Small town Brittany would get her revenge as Ida Hoe and tell the world about Chuckie Football.

“Okay Ida, step up to The Sex Wheel and give it a really big spin,” exclaimed Rocky.

Ida twisted her cute little ass up to the wheel, then turned and gave the audience and the cameras a great big sexy smile. She gripped the large wheel and spun it as hard as she could. Bells and whistles inside the wheel went off as soon as it started to spin.

The clicking wheel spun and spun, at first very fast. It began to slow but seemed like it might never actually stop. Suspense filled the studio as the clicks slowed steadily. Ida was holding her breath in anticipation. She hoped it would stop on something she knew how to do. The wheel slowed to a crawl. It looked like it was going to stop on Five Guys-Five Squirts.

‘Oh please don’t stop on that,’ she prayed under her breath. She still had not mastered the art of squirting and that could be disastrous.

Then with one last click, it went silent as the wheel stopped. It had moved past Five Guys-Five Squirts by just a fraction and the pointer rested dead still on ‘Three Suck-Offs & All Holes Filled.’

“Oh my!” Ida exclaimed.

‘At least I won’t have to squirt,’ she thought to herself, but she still felt genuinely overwhelmed at what she saw on the wheel.

“Three Suck-Offs and All Holes Filled!” shouted Rocky Rockefeller as he kicked one leg up and thrust a fist into the air in jubilation. The audience screamed their heads off in delight. Sailor’s hats were tossed onto the stage.

Rocky gestured toward the backstage but looked toward the audience. “Bring out the guys!”

Three young very well muscled black guys ran onto the stage wearing only leopard man-bikinis.

“You all know the famous West Coast Triplets, Southern California’s very own identical triplet pornstar trio, Devon, Devan, and Devin! Okay, guys are you ready to ravish Miss Ida Hoe?”

The three brothers who had huge identical length peckers, stood confidently erect and smiled. “Yes, sir!”

“Great then,” said Rocky cheerfully and smiling as always, “Drop those banana hammocks and let’s see what you got!”

The grinning threesome pulled their bikinis off and exposed their incredibly long and thick flaccid penises of identical length.

“Ladies and gentleman,” Rocky informed, “These guys are all tied for the second biggest cocks in all of the porn industry. Our own Miss American Pornstar judge, Dick Touché, has them beat by only a quarter of an inch.”

Loud boisterous applause broke out.

Dick Touché stood up from his seat in the judge’s box and dropped his slacks. His enormous pecker sprang to life in an instant erection, something only he could do. Then Touché, without using his hands or any other means, twirled his massive pecker in a circular motion. The crowd roared with laughter and applause.

As Dick Touché twisted his body in a dancing motion, his enormous cock caught Biggus Caligula’s toga at the shoulder and accidentally pulled it off of him. Everyone in the studio broke out into hysterical laughter.

Biggus Caligula, already known to be intimidated by Touche’s bigger pecker, angrily snatched up his toga and replaced it around him.

“Thanks, Dick,” yelled a laughing Rockefeller, “You always know how to steal the show.”

“Alright, I believe we want to see Ida Hoe steal the show.”

Cheers from an anxious crowd filled the room.

“Let’s get started with the Three Guy Suck Off before the competition moves into the All Holes Filled. Take it away!”

Red lights began to spin overhead and the sound of dance music filled the studio. The three porn gods sat on the edge of the big round bed and watched as Ida Hoe started a provocative dance. The TV camera crew came in closer, the larger cameras on rolling platforms and one guy with a shoulder camera.

Ida danced her way over and began to grind stripper style in front of each of the brothers. She untied her dress behind her neck and let it fall to the floor revealing her wonderfully toned naked body. Still in her heels though, she continued her provocative dance, twirling around and bending over with her ass and pussy exposed to the audience. Crouching forward, the guy with the shoulder camera zoomed his lens in for a close up of her glistening pink pussy lips.

The triplets immediately began to exhibit signs of enjoying the show, as all three were erect. As they sat shoulder to shoulder each began to rub and slowly stroke his own cock.

Ida turned toward the audience, smiled, licked her fingers, and cupped a fist, making a dick sucking motion in front of her mouth. The audience eagerly responded to her humor with laughter and cheering.

Ida dropped to her knees in front of Devin on the audience’s right. She took his big dark brown pecker in her hands and spit on it before softly licking the bulbous head. Devin arched backward in delight as Ida took about half of its enormous length into her mouth. She licked his cock from side to side and top to bottom.

Her hands stroked his nuts and scrotum. Still gripping him with her right hand, she leaned her head over and grabbed his porn partner, Devan’s erect pecker. She softly stroked it a few times, while still stroking Devin. Then Ida kissed the head of Devan’s swollen tool before she spat on it for lubrication.

The audience ‘oooohed’ as they watched Ida’s tongue work its way up and down his throbbing shaft. She followed it down and buried her nose into the base of his cock as she licked his tight nutsack. In ecstasy, Devan’s eyes rolled back in his head.

Next Ida turned her head and smiled for the audience and cameras. She loosened her right-hand grip on Devin, taking Devan by that hand while her left hand grabbed Devon’s large fully erect penis. She simultaneously stroked Devon and Devan while the third brother in the porn trio, Devin lay back and watched.

Letting go of Devan, Ida pushed Devon back onto the bed and buried her face in his crotch while arching her back and pointing her ass toward the cameras and audience. The big screen behind them showed a camera close up of her swollen wet labia that twinkled under the camera lights.

Several mesmerizing minutes had passed as the fellatio prodigy worked her magic. The audience was totally mesmerized, barely making a sound except for an occasional moan.

Ida had really put on a show sucking one brother and then the next, back and forth. She deepthroated each of the three in turn as saliva dripped down her chin, but that was not the end of her Three Guy Suck Off routine. She sat back on her heels and instructed Devan and Devon to lay on their backs facing away but scissored together until their nutsacks rested against each others.

The well trained professional camera crew moved in closer as they anticipated something kinky and exciting.

With two of the brother’s cocks pointed to the ceiling, almost touching, Ida inserted and deepthroated them both at the same time. Within seconds, the two sweaty excited brothers were ready to explode. She pulled them out of her throat and mouth just in time for their semen to erupt all over her pretty face. She stroked every drop of cum from them, lapping it up with her long sensuous tongue.

KarinaMendoza
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaMendoza

Immediately, she reached over and snatched Devin by his still erect, throbbing cock and swallowed it into her throat. Her head bounced back and forth with that monster in her mouth. Devin squinched his eyes and his dark brown muscled body clenched. Ida pulled his swollen penis out and it exploded with hot cum, joining that of the other two brother’s that was already dripping down her chin.

Ida turned, posed for the cameras, and smiled. White hot gooey thick cum oozed off her forehead, caught in her eyebrow, and dripped from her nose and chin. She leaned back tilted her head and did her best glamour shot pose for the cameras.

The studio audience jumped to their feet in one enormous raucous ovation and someone in the back let out an ear piercing wolf whistle. Miss American Pornstar broke for a commercial with that picture of Ida’s face covered in cum.

A crew ran out from behind the curtains and grabbed Ida, rushing her backstage. With warm washcloths, they wiped and cleaned the dripping cum from her face and hair. A make-up crew hurried over, reapplied her make-up, and fixed her hair just in time to rush her back onto the stage at the end of the commercial break.

“And a very special thank you to our main sponsor, Caesar Condoms, always double-ribbed and lubricated,” announced Rock Rockefeller.

He turned his body and pointed toward Ida who had just walked through the back curtain onto the stage. “Okay we’re back, and here’s Ida Hoe, all ready to go, but are the West Coast Triplets ready?”

Devon, Devan, and Devin came sprinting through the backstage curtain and to an abrupt stop next to Ida, who was clad only in her shiny silver high heeled wedges.

Rock, holding his microphone looked down at the three brothers who had put their Leopard bikinis back on and shook his head. “Okay, who told you guys to put those banana hammocks back on?”

The three sheepishly smiled and pulled the bikinis off again.

“That’s right! The folks out there in cable TV land want to see those peckers!”

The studio audience laughed.

Rock shoved one fist into the air. “Who’s ready for All Holes Filled?”

The audience roared, and Ida grinning, held her hand up like a shy school girl.

Rock gestured toward Ida and nodded. “The show goes on folks!”

Again red spinning lights came on overhead, while 1970s style, heavy bass, porno music cranked up.

Rock using his entire body in one fluid motion pointed to Ida and the triplets. “I give you All Holes Filled!”

Ida eagerly skipped over to the big round bed and playfully bounced backward onto it. The trio followed her over and crawled onto the bed next to her. Ida began to play and suck with each brother’s cock. The three rubbed and caressed her tight, little, pink pussy and her titty nipples. To make sure that she was good and wet, Devon buried his face between her legs and licked her pussy for just a few minutes. Soon the trio was sporting long thick throbbing erections.

A massive gasp could be heard in the studio audience as Devin pulled Ida up onto her hands and knees. He pushed his swollen cock into her pussy from behind and grabbed her hard by the hair. He then started pushing in and out of her, humping her quite quickly in fact. Devan held her by the forehead and shoved his massive schlong into her mouth.

Cheering in the audience shot up a few decibel levels with excitement over the position change. From the back, a couple of loud wolf whistles could be heard and ‘Fuck that pussy!’ was shouted loud enough to be picked up by the onstage microphones.

The camera crew zoomed their lenses in closer to catch the juicy penetration action. A microphone loomed just overhead catching Ida’s moans and pants, along with the slapping sounds from torso to ass contact.

Audience members were caught looking back and forth from the live stage action to the action caught by the cameras and shown on the large high definitions screens behind the stage and hanging from the studio ceiling.

The constant cheering, clapping, and wolf whistles, made Ida keenly aware of all the action around her. From the corners of her eyes, she could see the camera crew with their lenses focused on her. She found herself incredibly turned on knowing that millions of people were watching her get fucked live on cable television. Her pussy was sopping wet, dripping out and soaking Devin’s thick throbbing cock.

Once Devin realized how wet and lubricated his cock was, he stopped pumping Ida’s tight juicy cunt. Devan pulled his cock out of her mouth and watched as Devon slid underneath Ida. Devon then pulled Ida down onto him, allowing her to take his cock in her juicy twat from the cowgirl position. Devan again pushed his massive organ into her mouth.

Devin, whose cock was totally soaked and lubricated in Ida’s sweet pussy nectar, grinned mischievously at the audience before he pushed his monster slowly into Ida’s title little asshole.

She felt a poke and pucker as Devin’s huge dong entered her rectum. It felt as if it might push through her colon wall and touch Devon’s cock which had tightly stretched her cunt.

Meanwhile, she had Devan’s pecker threatening to slide down her throat. Ida knew she could handle that though; but, the pussy and ass at the same time was an entirely new experience for her. She had enjoyed anal sex a few times, even though she was very new to that. Of course, she always loved getting her little flower fucked. Both at the same time, she knew would be quite a challenge.

Devin began slowly pushing his cock into Ida’s tight virginesque asshole. He could feel his porn partner thrusting in and out of her pussy from underneath. As Ida’s asshole began to loosen up Devan begin thrusting his cock forward a little harder and soon he was pounding that back door at full speed with much gusto.

Ida’s body shook and quivered, sandwiched between three massive black peckers. She was penetrated in all her orifices, a sensation quite new to her. At first scared and nervous, she began to relax and soon found it to be quite thrilling. In fact, the sensation of being fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time was more than amazing to her. She could feel her vaginal muscles contracting as the nerve endings inside her were beginning to sizzle, signaling the onset of a full-fledged orgasm.

Devin pounded her tight ass, Devon humped into her drenched pussy, and Devan found his cock shoved down her throat. The brothers' porn trio had done this many times, each taking turns on a different hole. They were, in fact, quite adept at filling every hole with their monster cocks.

Ida had become so excited about the fucking she was receiving, that she became completely oblivious to the roaring cheers of the studio audience and the fact that she was on national television. Ida was totally enjoying being the object of a three-cocked fuckathon.

Neither Ida nor the guys were aware of the ruckus that had just taken place in the studio audience. The show’s security team had just wrestled a young man to the ground who had pulled his cock out and started to masturbate at the edge of the stage. Unwilling to go easily, he had resisted the security guys with one hand while never missing a stroke with his other hand.

Muscling the masturbating man to the ground and into a headlock, the security team had overpowered and tossed him out of the studio. The entire scene, from their first confronting him to dragging him kicking and yelling up the aisle, of course, was captured on camera as the control booth director kept switching between the three hole fuck action and the rowdy disturbance.

Rock Rockefeller was thrilled. That distraction would actually boost the show’s ratings.

With Devan’s great big pecker in her mouth, Ida was barely able to moan out loud. The stimulation her clit and g-spot were receiving from all the pounding was too much for her, and she could not hold back cumming any longer. She found herself in a massive orgasm that quickly turned into a multiple orgasm that felt like it would never end. She felt herself quiver all over.

Devon yelled out as he noticed white squishy sudsy cum oozing down his balls from Ida’s soaked cunt. “She’s cummin’ guys! She’s cummin’!”

Knowing that she was cumming, Devon went ahead and released his orgasm. His nuts spasmed in intense pleasure as he unloaded his cum deep into her wet vagina. Devan was ready to cum also. His face muscles strained and sweat poured off his body as he felt his orgasm build inside. Devan was incredibly relieved when he pulled his erect pulsating pecker out of her mouth, jerked his wrist very fast and shot his load of hot jizz all over her face.

Devin, meanwhile, was still pumping away in Ida’s asshole. By then, his throbbing long thick cock was aching for relief. He continued to push his penis into her, rocking Ida’s body with each thrust. She had barely recovered from a massive multiple orgasm when Devin’s continuous thrusts into her asshole sent her into another round of orgasms.

Ida squealed out in orgasmic delight. Her body shook; it even vibrated. Her sphincter muscle clinched which was more than Devin could stand. His balls erupted like a rocket at Cape Canaveral. A thick burst of his molten cum shot through his throbbing cock and filled Ida’s rectum. After just a few more thrusts, Devin felt wonderfully relieved. Ida’s orgasms had finally subsided, and she and the West Coast Triplets began to calm their sexual energy to a crawl.

Devin pulled his cock out of Ida’s asshole. Ida then eased off Devon, whose cock was by then about half flaccid. Devan fell back on the bed, having already squeezed every bit of his cummy fluid out onto Ida’s face. They all collapsed back onto the bed.

Ida was lying there sandwiched between Devon and Devin, while the other brother Devan lay sprawled out behind them. Ida’s legs, almost limp and shiny from sweat, were wide open, and leaned against the guys on either side. The camera guy with the shoulder camera moved in for a close up catching Ida’s pussy lips spread open covered and dripping in white gooey cum. Even her asshole oozed. Her face, like earlier in the evening, was also well glazed.

The audience was on their feet yelling and cheering. More sailor hats made their way onto the stage. In fact, one sailor with a cannon for an arm launched his hat so hard that it landed on Devon’s shiny wet crotch.

“Whoa!” exclaimed Rock Rockefeller, as he made his way over to the fucked out gang of four, “I think someone needs a tryout with the Dodgers.”

He tried to get in some more words, but the crowd was relentless. Their boisterous cheering was deafening.

Rock stood there holding his microphone and nodding his head waiting for a chance to speak. Finally, the uproar subsided.

“Unbelievable!” shouted Rock. “Ida Hoe and The West Coast Triplets really put on a show.”

Rock pointed the microphone in Ida’s direction as she lay splayed out before the crowd. “Ida dearie, how are you feeling after that?”

Ida sat up and smiled, she took her finger and wiped some cum from her face onto her fingers. “Mr. Rockefeller, I feel just fine.” Ida licked the large glob of cum off her finger. “Do you have three more guys?”

Again the crowd broke out into another roof-raising, wild cheer. More than one onlooker could be heard shouting, “Ida, I love you!”

Ida smiled and gave a cute little finger wave to the audience before blowing a kiss to the lens of the handheld camera positioned about two feet from her face.

Rock shook his head and addressed the audience and TV cameras, “There you have it, an eager contestant.”

“Okay folks, you in the live audience can vote on the keypads we gave you earlier, and you in our TV viewing audience can text your votes in. Remember it’s 9651 for Holly Keyhole or 9655 for Ida Hoe. Get those votes in. Stay tuned next for an episode of Real Cheating Housewives of LA and we’ll be back in one hour to announce the winner of Miss American Pornstar.”

The very hot camera lights were quickly turned off. Ida crawled off the big round bed, her body was wet all over from sweat and cum. Betti Bodacious came running out with a cold soda and handed it to Ida.

“Dear, you were awesome, we’ll get you cleaned up and ready for crowning.”

“How did I do?” asked Ida.

Betti smiled and triumphantly held out both fists, giving her two thumbs up.

One hour later Ida was showered, made up again, and her hair was perfect. She and the other contestants were wearing thong bikinis and heels. Betti stood backstage nervously holding Ida’s hand.

Ida looked over at her competition Holly Keyhole, who looked at her and smirked. Just then the stage lights came on.

“We’re back! We’re back!” shouted Rock. “Let’s have our four finalists please.”

Dorothy Twister and Lil Pumpkin were already wearing their third and fourth place ribbons. Holly and Ida walked out and stood next to them. Ida was very nervous and so hoped that she had won enough votes to pass Holly. She crossed her fingers, hoping for good luck.

“Without further adieu, let’s have the winners.” Rock motioned with his hand and held it out in anticipation.

A sexy young brunette wearing a bikini and high heels walked onto the stage, and handed Rock an envelope. He looked intently at the audience, he tore into the envelope, and pulled out a folded sheet of paper.

Rock smiled as he read the results and exhaled slowly. “In second place, our runner-up is... Holly Keyhole!”

Ida went numb. Dorothy Twister and Lil Pumpkin practically jumped Ida as they grabbed her and gave her big hugs and kisses on the cheek. Even Holly, pretending to not be disappointed, stepped over and gave her a hug.

“The new Miss American Pornstar is Ida Hoe!”

Ida stepped forward, and Rock gave her a big hug and pinched her ass. Rock draped the Miss American Pornstar ribbon around her and handed her the coveted Golden Dildo Statuette.

Rock motioned for her to take her walk down the catwalk which had been quickly installed minutes before.

Ida smiling like any beauty pageant queen strutted down the catwalk, twisting her perfectly tight ass. She held the Golden Dildo Statuette in one hand, and waved at the crowd and cameras with the other. Once she reached the end of the catwalk and was about to turn to walk back, she got an idea that would make this experience even more memorable to her new fans. Ida reached behind her and undid her bikini top. She waved it above her head before tossing it into the crowd. The audience was delirious with excitement.

She started her sexy strut back to the stage, but stopped and pulled her thong down and over her heels. Ida spun it around and hurled it into the crowd. An excited college guy wearing a Stanford sweatshirt, caught it. He was grinning from ear to ear before suddenly going pale from over-excitement. In a state of ecstasy, he fainted in front of everyone.

Amid the camera flashes and chaotic cheering, Ida made her way back to the stage. A microphone stand was waiting for her acceptance speech.

Ida quickly thought about Chuckie Football and her planned revenge. She well remembered how her high school sweetheart had taken her virginity on Prom Night. He had barely lasted two minutes before spraying his junk in her tight pussy and blamed his poor performance on her. The next day he broke up with her and called her a whore.

This was the time for her revenge, with millions of Americans glued to their TV screens. She knew it was her chance to proclaim Chuckie to be a fake. In her heart, she wanted to humiliate him. She thought of how he had been such a shallow jerk and ruined her life. Down deep she really wanted to carry out her plan at this time. However, the former sweet little Brittany quickly thought about her mama and daddy, her brothers and sisters. Could she let the world know who she used to be and hurt the ones that loved her? She then knew the answer was no. Brittany and her world were the past and she was Ida now. It was a new world, Ida’s world.

Naked except for her heels, Ida stepped up to the microphone and thrust the Golden Dildo Statuette triumphantly into the air.

“I’m Ida Hoe and I love you!”

The crowd already on their feet, roared joyfully.

 

Copyright ©2014 Buz Bono. All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Buz Bono.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Buz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments