Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Bank Holiday Weekend

"Lucy meets two new friends and has a ball."

1
1 Comment 1
17.8k Views 17.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Lucy and her boyfriend, Stevie, were going away for the weekend to a rented house with two friends that she hadn’t met before. Just a few days solace from the rigours of city life. It was to be at an old farmhouse in a picturesque village in the countryside. Stevie had bought Lucy loads of outfits to wear. Basques, stockings, heels, dresses, some big loud jewellery and some new makeup.

Basically, he was arranging a weekend of sexy fun for Lucy, using the subterfuge of a Bank Holiday break. He knew that Lucy loved having sex with new guys and enjoyed seeing Lucy happy. His friends were in on it and knew that the chances are they were going to get laid by a slutty tranny. 

It was only a couple of hours drive and they had a convivial journey chatting and joking. Lucy asked about his friends and was told that she would like them. It was a warm spring day and because it was Friday afternoon the roads were busy. It wasn’t going to spoil the mood and they arrived in good spirits. 

When they pulled up to the quaint house Lucy went straight inside and up to their bedroom to get dressed before she met his friends. Lucy hurriedly showered and put on her new blue, burlesque basque and black seamed fishnet stockings which had pretty lace tops. A short black sequinned mini dress, her makeup, wig and sparkly necklace and bangles.

She slipped on her open-toed four-inch stiletto heels and to finish off, she sprayed herself with Coco Chanel perfume. Within half an hour she was ready.

She was buzzing with anticipation and excitement. Curiously she wandered downstairs to meet up with his friends, Simon and Adrian. They were two gay guys who were into bodybuilding and were very good looking. 

After a brief introduction, Stevie went into the kitchen with Adrian to start preparing some snacks and drinks. Lucy sauntered into the lounge with Simon. Lucy loved dressing like a slut and knew that she not only looked horny but also looked like a hooker.

This pleased her, especially when meeting Stevie’s friends. Her mind was racing with questions. What would he think of her and was this was going to be something more than just a break? 

As they sat next to each other, her skirt rode up and he could see her silky red panties and tops of her stockings. Simon liked what he saw and felt his member harden. He was adorned in a very tight, light pair of jeans and sleeveless vest, showing off his muscly suntanned body. She liked him too. They gazed at each other for a few moments until Simon broke the silence. 

“You know Lucy, you look like a real slut. That skirt is far too short. And, if you don’t mind me saying, you look very sexy indeed.”

“I like it too. Does it bother you?”

“No, it doesn’t bother me. It just makes me get a hard-on.” Simon was not going to mince his words. He was curious to see if she really was as Stevie had described.

“Really? Lovely. Yum, yum.”

She looked down and his tight jeans were bulging. He had a large lump and she thought to herself how wonderful it looked. God, I want to suck that. He looks big, and he’s fit looking. I bet he’ll cum loads.

“So, Stevie tells me that you fuck like a whore and suck cock like a total slut, over and over. You like a bit of cock do you, Lucy?”

“I like a lot of cock, not a bit. Sorry, but to me sucking and being fucked in my sissy cunt is heaven. I can’t help enjoying sex.”

“So you love cock. Do you want some of mine, slut?”

“Fuck yes, I would love to give you a blow job, or two. You are gorgeous.”

“You fucking little tart. You want it, then you can have it.”

With that, he undid his trousers and got out his huge, pulsating, rock hard cock and pulled back his foreskin. Lucy almost swooned at the size and didn’t waste a second. Feeling totally motivated she moved down and sank it into her mouth, sucking and licking like mad. One hand slipped down onto his balls and the other gripped his shaft and started wanking as she slurped away. 

“Fuck bitch, you don’t mess about, do you? Suck it good!”

At that moment Adrian came into the lounge with a couple of drinks and saw that Lucy was blowing his boyfriend. He gasped in amazement not expecting to see this. He knew that Lucy was loose and willing, but this was just too much. They had only been in there for less than five minutes and already she was sucking on his cock like mad.

“You dirty little slut Lucy, munching on my man’s cock. You fucking whore.”

Lucy was leaning over busily gorging. Not taking his cock out of her mouth, her passion got the better of her.  She pulled up her skirt and moved her panties down a little revealing her sissy pussy. She didn’t even look at him. Adrian knew what she wanted and thought that he couldn’t pass up a chance like that. He undid his shorts, cock in hand and slid it deep inside and started fucking her. She was in ecstasy.

Stevie, wondering where Adrian had got to, walked into the lounge and saw the scene. Lucy was on one side, sucking Simon and being fucked by Adrian. He was a bit surprised and was shocked at how quickly Lucy had got down to being a real whore.

DinnaFilips
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DinnaFilips

“Fucking hell Lucy, I mean, let’s at least have a drink first before you start playing the slut game.”

Lucy took Simon's shiny cock from her mouth and turned to Stevie. 

“I am just about to get a drink, babe.” She immediately carried on gobbling Simon’s cock.

“Adrian, you fuck that bitch hard and slap her arse. Give the slut a serious fucking.”

Adrian sped up and started to slap her, fucking her faster and harder. She groaned. The room was filled with the sound of her noisily sucking, moaning, Adrian’s crotch hitting Lucy’s sexy bum and the occasional slap on her cheeks. Stevie stood there rubbing his already hard cock and watched his mate screwing his bitch. Simon put his hand down on his cock and started to wank fast, pushing her head down.

“Arghhh, slut. Swallow this.”

With those words, he shot a big load into her mouth and she licked it around his helmet as the spirts continued. He let out a sigh of relief and his head rested back on the sofa. Adrian was fucking her even harder. When Simon had finished filling her mouth Lucy swallowed it all down.

At that point, Adrian pulled out, grabbed Lucy’s head and sank his cock past her wet lips, wanking off like mad. Then suddenly another large load was filling her wanton mouth. Stevie was watching and undid his trousers, getting his cock ready. 

Lucy swallowed the load and looked at Stevie. He walked over, rammed his cock into her mouth and wanking hard, and shot almost immediately. Lucy gulped it down feeling amazing. Lucy put her hand on her cock and started rubbing.

“Simon, take your trousers off and turn around, quick.”

He did it and Lucy, put her helmet right up against his arse hole, jerking off and shot a load of her cum all over it. As soon as she finished she moved down and licked it all around, swallowing every drop.

She sat back on the sofa and said, “Wow, fucking wow! Hi guys. I am going to enjoy this weekend.” She turned to Stevie and said, “Sorry babe but I just couldn’t wait. When I saw Simon's hard on I had to have him. God, I love cock. I want lots and lots all weekend.”

“You filthy slut, Lucy. We’ve only been here for three-quarters of an hour and already you’ve sucked cock, been fucked, and had three cocks wanked into your mouth. And if that was not enough, you have jerked off over Simon's arse hole and licked it off. You really surprised me. I knew you would be into a bit of a gang bang but I thought you would at least get to know the guys a bit first.”

“Stevie, it was my fault really,” Simon said. “I knew that Lucy is a whore and loves cock so I made sure she saw my hard-on. I knew she wouldn’t be able to resist and I flirted like mad. I wanted my dick in her mouth and she went for it. When Adrian walked in Lucy just pulled her panties down and he knew what she wanted. Yes, ok, that was very slutty but, Lucy loves cock so don’t be too angry. The blow job was awesome and I want a lot more from her.”

“Yeah, me too,” Adrian replied. “When I saw her blowing Simon and pulling her panties down I couldn’t wait. Fuck, her sissy pussy felt great. You are one lucky guy. I could fuck Lucy for days if I had the chance.”

“Stevie. I am not going to apologise. These guys are hot and they are mine all weekend. And, I must say, I am going to go around to their house next week, and the week after as well. In fact, if you guys are up for it I could come round a couple of times each week and you could fill my mouth and fuck me good, as many times as you want. I want to start seeing you too regularly if you don’t mind sharing me. One cock is not enough. I need more. Come on babe, don’t stop me. I will keep giving you the Lucy Lou treatment, but you know me. Cock, cock, cock and lots more gorgeous cock. Their cum tasted nice and I want to get used to swallowing them.”

“Sounds great to me, bitch,” Simon said. Adrian nodded. Stevie knew he couldn’t stop Lucy and agreed too. 

“Alright, Lucy, that’s ok. I suppose that is what you get when you go out with a cum slut whore, but you are sleeping with me and another five guys on a regular basis at present. So you want two more. Why not. You are officially the biggest slut I have ever know.”

“You are sleeping with another five guys as well,” Adrian said. “Wow! Dirty little tart.”

“The guys are coming over here tomorrow night,” Stevie said. “I thought Lucy could have a really good party on Saturday night. She is going to be fucked by all of us. Eight blokes at the same time. Is that enough for you Lucy.”

"Really? The guys are coming over here. You naughty boy you. You really look after your little Lucy don’t you. Wow, eight cocks. I will be in heaven. Mmmmm, yes, yes, yes. I am a very lucky girl. Now, guys, let's have a glass of wine and some nibbles. Then I can suck you all off again if that’s alright?”

“Fine by me, slut.”

“Me too, whore.”

“Yeah, me too you fucking dirty cum slut whore.”

Lucy smiled to herself and felt warm inside. She was going to have a weekend of lovely cock. She was a very happy girl and was going to empty the balls of all eight of them.

Published 
Written by LucyLou62
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments