Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Black Lace Love Affair - Part Two

"Let the games begin."

7
6 Comments 6
4.3k Views 4.3k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"When Chad goes rogue and orders Craig to suck his cock, Chad thought Farren would be angry with him for not following the plan and for having a man suck his cock. <p> [ADVERT] </p>But, unbeknownst to him, it served to further arouse Farren and she orders Jewel to lick her pussy."

Once Farren had greeted all the guests, she went to her room and put on a clean pair of panties and the bloomers that Chad wanted. She was just smoothing out the skirt when Chad buzzed her. She let out a little squeal and then rubbed her neck with the palm of her hand, soothing the sting. She paused long enough to look in the mirror and admire the white collar Chad had gifted her with before she smiled and hurried down to the study to meet with Chad, Gemma, and their nine guests.

In the study, Farren had set up an open bar, stocked with the finest of wines, liqueurs, aperitifs, and, of course, a stunningly beautiful sexy bartender to serve her guests. The large open fireplace was stoked and burning hot; she could already see the men tugging at their ties. Chad was already sucking on Sally’s nipples and Tom was sitting on one of the black leather wingback chairs with his cock out, petting Sheila’s hair as she loudly sucked on his smallish but thick cock. She smiled, thinking she’d either missed the introductions or her guests needed none. Farren felt a warm rush of satisfaction wash over her as she scanned the room.

Before Farren could decide who to gravitate to, she saw Nancy and Jim walking toward her with open arms.

“Farren, you look so amazing, girl!” Nancy beamed as she leaned in for a kiss.

Nancy and Jim were a younger couple that had only ever been with Chad and Farren. They were both a bit on the quiet side until they started sexing.

“Look at you, Nancy! Did you find that gorgeous corset on Etsy?”

“She made it,” Jim said flatly, before sipping his martini.

“What? You made it? Are you fucking kidding me?”

“Do you like?”

“Like? I love it! I can’t believe you made it!”

“What? Who made what?” Chad asked, leaning down to kiss Nancy on the cheek. “Hello, Beautiful. I can’t tell you how happy I am that you guys decided to join us. You look amazing. Did you get your corset off Etsy like Farren?”

“No, she made it herself,” Farren answered for Nancy.

“Chad, can I borrow you for a little bit? I need you to help me convince Lola to suck my dick.” Craig was pulling Chad by the elbow, not waiting for an answer.

“How are you, Jim?” Farren asked, leaning in to kiss him flush on his lips.

“After that kiss, I’m thinking I’m feeling some flexing going on.” Jim looked down at his crotch as he thrust his hips forward.

Farren reached out and cupped his bulge. Her nipples instantly hardened. Jim didn’t move away. Games were on; in that moment, Farren didn’t think it was possible to be any happier.

Nancy watched with dedicated interest, sipping on her wine, while Farren’s touch caused Jim’s cock to expand. “I’m getting jealous, Farren.”

“You mean your nipples are jealous, don’t you?” Farren said, unabashedly staring at Nancy’s breasts.

Nancy giggled before she answered, “Yes, my nipples are very jealous!”

“No need,” Farren said, then opened her mouth wide.

Nancy smiled, and looking around, she timidly unzipped her corset.

Farren decided it best not to make a comment on Nancy’s obvious reservation. She thought once Nancy’s nipple was in her warm mouth, Nancy would forget all about any pre-orgy nerves.

Nancy unveiled her perky alabaster breast and walked over to Farren and fed her the hardened pink eraser tip. At the same time, Farren unzipped Jim’s pants and unfolded his trapped cock, setting the seven-inch brown cock free.

With Nancy’s nipple in her mouth and her hand on Jim’s cock, Farren didn’t see who came up behind her and lifted her dress. She didn’t see who pulled down her bloomers to her ankles or who pushed her legs to the side and forced their head between her legs and then slid their hot, moist tongue into her slit. She didn’t see, and by that point, she didn’t care. Whoever it was had a long, silky, fleshy tongue and they were working her clit slow and deliberate.

Sally walked over and Farren introduced Nancy and Jim to her, all the while keeping Nancy’s nipple between her teeth. Sally said something about Nancy’s other nipple needing attention while she unzipped the corset and revealed the clearly full nipple. She then sucked it in with a moan, which caused Nancy to moan along with her.

Chad and Craig came back and asked if anyone had seen Jewel. Farren smiled and then said she hadn’t.

Craig then situated himself aside Jim. “Hey, I’m Craig.”

“Jim.”

The men shook hands and then Craig unzipped his trousers and pulled out his six-inch curved dick and asked Farren, “Can you stroke two?”

Chad walked up behind Farren, saw the feet sticking out from beneath her dress, and reached inside Farren’s corset and pulled out her massive tits and said, “Yes, Darling. Can you stroke two cocks and suck on nipples while being eaten by Jewel as I play with your nipples…and not cum?”

Chad leaned in close to her ear and whispered, “Because if you cum, that wouldn’t be good.”

Farren knew she couldn’t cum and yet she could feel it rising. She had to do something and quick.

Farren let go of the cocks and stopped sucking nipples. “Can I have your attention, everyone? I want to take a moment to thank you all for coming to our New Year’s Eve party and, of course, to help us christen our new sex room.” Farren paused to grab hold of Chad’s hand and guide him to lift her dress.

“To start the evening, Chad is going to say a few words.”

Chad had lifted Farren’s skirt and found Jewel’s bald pussy glistening and momentarily lost his train of thought. “Uh, yes, I want to thank you all…particularly Jewel, who is presently eating Farren’s cunt and teasing me with visions of her glistening bald pussy, and I admit to having a hard time remembering what I wanted to say when all I want to do is fuck Farren’s ass while Jewel is eating her until Farren screams and creams all over Jewel’s face. So, without further ado,” Chad said, pulling out his magnificence, “I’m going to do just that.”

The room clapped and hooted.

Chad slapped Farren’s ass with his six-inch, thick cock. He slapped her ass with it repeatedly and then he teased her with it, rubbing it between her ass cheeks. Every eye in the room was on his cock and Chad loved it.

“I am going to fuck this gorgeous round, thick, voluptuous ass.” Chad was admiring and caressing Farren’s ass as he spoke. He then spanked it hard, causing Farren to jump and squeal. “Oh, Darling, you want cock, don’t you? Your pussy is hungry for cock, isn’t it? My dirty little cock-hungry pussy.”

He spanked her ass again, harder this time.

“Ouch.”

“Are you a dirty little cock-hungry wench?” Chad asked, massaging her ass.

“Oh. Yes, yes, Master. I’m your dirty little cock-hungry wench.”

Chad was harder than he could ever recall. He was about to slip his cock inside Farren’s puckered hole when he felt Jewel’s tongue lick his cock. She then grabbed hold of it and deepthroated it and the gagging was heard by all. Jewel then guided Chad’s cock into Farren’s cunt and she went back under, and as Chad slowly moved in and out, Jewel licked both Chad’s cock and Farren’s cunt. Chad told Nancy to hold up Farren’s dress so all could watch their pussy and cock, and then he told every man in the room to find a chair and take out their cocks. When he was satisfied that they all were seated with cocks out, he ordered the maids to get on their knees and lick their masters while they watched Chad fuck Farren’s pussy.

Chad smacked her bare ass again and again and then caressed it and then smacked it again. He called out for Gemma to come and lick his cock, to make it really wet, and Gemma came running. She took Chad’s cock in one swallow and she made it very wet just as she was instructed. He then told her to join a maid and help suck cock before he thrust his hard shaft into Farren’s fair ass. Farren gasped and Jewel shoved her face in deep and began flicking Farren’s clit. Chad grabbed hold of Farren’s hips, and he rammed his cock into her ass again and again. He fucked her, balls slapping against her ass. He fucked her over and over, the sweat buildup making his grip slippery. Chad continued to fuck her, getting off on the men watching and cheering him on. He looked around the room and saw Sally had her dress lifted and was fingering herself while gawking at his cock and Craig had his cock in his hand and was pulling on it real slow, his eyes glued onto Chad’s wet cock. Chad could feel the rise of the orgasm. He didn’t want to cum yet.

Chad pulled out his cock and looked at Sally. She fell to her knees and was about to grab hold of it with her hand when Chad ordered her to put her hands behind her back. He then slapped her cheek with his wet cock and looked over at Craig, who was stroking faster now. Chad wasn’t into men, but he did love knowing they wanted his cock. He slapped Sally’s other cheek and then ordered her to suck it.

As Sally took it all in, Chad put his arms above his head and clasped his hands behind his head.

“That’s it, Doll. Suck it just like that. Oh, yeah. You’re such a great cocksucker, Sal. You know I love your tongue technique. Don’t stop. Keep licking it. Oh, yes.”

Craig’s jaw dropped open and he was pulling fast.

“Eat it, Doll. Take it all in. Ohhhh, yeah. Just like that.”

Craig brought his cock closer to Sally’s mouth, to Chad’s cock.

“Lick Craig’s cock now, Sal. Take his cock in your mouth and make it real wet for him.”

Chad didn’t move as Craig’s cock grazed over his on the way to Sally’s wide-open mouth.

Craig moaned and grabbed hold of Sally’s head and started to fuck her mouth. Chad ordered Sally to stop and spit out Craig’s cock.

Craig’s face reddened and he looked at Chad, full of anger. “What the fuck?”

“House rules, my friend. host and hostess cum first. But I’ll tell you what I’m going to do. I’m going to have my love suck your cock while I fuck her aching cunt."

Craig’s eyes lit up as he hurried to Farren’s open mouth. He didn’t wait for permission; he slid it inside her beautiful mouth and began pumping. But Farren didn’t suck. She didn’t move.

Chad turned to Farren’s ass and slapped both full round cheeks before sliding his cock into her pussy. He didn’t pump. He just stood there behind her ass, with his cock in her cunt, and felt it hug his cock. Then Jewel’s tongue began licking his shaft and Chad began to pump. One thrust and hold. Second thrust and hold. Third thrust and then Chad grabbed hold of her hips and began fucking her hard and fast.

FreshLovieJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FreshLovieJones

Chad looked up and saw Craig staring at his cock going in and out of Farren’s pussy. He saw the desperate want. Chad fucked Farren harder. Faster.

“Suck his cock, Farren. Suck it but don’t make it cum.”

Craig looked up and met Chad’s eyes. The men smirked at each other. Craig took hold of Farren’s head and began fucking her mouth hard. Farren was gagging.

Chad pulled out of Farren’s cunt and walked around front.

“Farren. Your Master wishes you to suck his cock now.”

Farren backed up her head, removing Craig’s cock from her mouth and turned her face toward the cock she wanted. Chad held one hand on the top of her head and took long slow strokes so Craig could watch. Craig had his cock back in his hand and was licking his lips while watching Chad’s glistening cock disappear and reappear inside Farren’s mouth.

“Come now, my friend, let’s see how much cock my bitch can eat. Come. Come.”

Craig took a bit of cajoling, but he walked over and when his cock touched Chad’s, they both felt the need to cum. “Take us both now, my bitch.”

Farren opened her mouth wide but couldn’t fit both cocks. Gemma came running. “Let me! I want to!”

She had both cocks in her mouth and both men had a hand on her head while they thrust down her throat.

Chad slapped Craig on the back and smiled, “It’s time now, my friend. What say you fuck her ass while I fuck her cunt?”

Craig’s face lit up and the men walked in behind Farren. Chad slipped his cock into her pussy first, and then Craig straddled Chad’s cock and buried his cock in Farren’s ass while holding onto her forearms. His feet were on tiptoes to manage the act, but manage he did. Chad fucked Farren hard and fast, enjoying watching Craig’s ass tighten with each thrust. Enjoying knowing Craig wanted to fuck him.

“Enough,” Chad ordered. Then slapped Craig’s ass.

Chad couldn’t see Craig’s face but he did see the faces of everyone in the room and judging from their wide-eyed stares, he believed Craig must have been angered to have his ass slapped so hard.

Craig dismounted and before he could say anything, Chad looked directly into his eyes and asked, “You want to cum, Craig?”

“Yes.”

“You know the rules. Host and hostess first, right?”

“Yes, you fucking bastard. You just told me.”

“So, I did. But you’ll be wanting to watch the way you talk to your Master.”

“You’re not my Master, Chad.”

Chad now had his cock in hand and was stroking it and smiling.

“I’ll ask you again, do you want to cum?”

“Yes, motherfucker.”

“Suck my cock.” Chad stopped stroking and held out his shaft. “Make me cum and then you can spread it all over Farren’s cunt and lick her until she cums. Then, then you may cum, my pet.”

Chad spat out the word “pet.”

“On your knees and crawl to my cock, pet.”

Craig went to his knees and crawled.

“Mouth open, tongue out,” Chad almost whispered.

It was so erotic that many a maid’s head was pushed down to gag on cock. Sally had sighed and you could hear her feverishly fingering her pussy. Chad knew that Farren would be pissed at him for starting the night off in a cock-off but he couldn’t stop what was already in motion. He was wanting it too badly.

Craig hungrily took all of Chad’s cock in. This was the first time Chad had let another man touch him sexually. It had caused a fire in Farren’s pussy; Farren whispered for Jewel to lick her. While Craig sucked Chad’s cock, Jewel lapped at Farren’s pussy.

“Look at him, my friends. Let me tell you, this man knows how to suck cock!”

Craig grabbed hold of the base of Chad’s cock and began to pump while he tongue-fucked the hole in the tip of Chad’s penis.

Chad grabbed onto Craig’s head and went wild! He fucked Craig’s mouth with abandonment! Craig was gagging and drooling, and Chad kept on fucking his mouth. The crowd began to cheer. Men were shouting, “Fuck that bitch!” Gagging, slurping, and moaning sounds were evident all about the room.

“Suck it now, bitch! Suck it!”

Craig sucked as ordered and then Chad grabbed hold of Craig’s head and thrust hard and moaned, “Fuuuuuck meeeeeee.”

Craig was gagging on the cum. Chad reminded him not to swallow. Craig was able to get a grip and then he dropped to his knees and found Jewel already licking pussy.

Chad pulled Jewel out by her legs and told Craig to make Farren cum quickly and then he could fuck Jewel.

“No,” Craig announced. “I want to fuck Farren. I want to fuck her ass and her cunt and her mouth.”

“No,” was all Chad said.

“What the fuck? I thought we were all here to fuck. I’ve just sucked your cock, for Christ’s sake.”

Farren, sensing Chad was going to lose his shit, took the lead.

“Now, now, boys, there’s plenty of pussy to go around.”

“You were to take my cum and lick Farren’s cunt with it. You have now swallowed my cum, you fucking idiot. No one cums until my cum is spread over her pussy like white icing. On your knees and start sucking my limp dick, you fucking moron.”

“I will do no…”

Chad reached out and grabbed hold of Craig’s cock. “You will. It’s what you want. And once you make it hard, I’m going to fuck your wife’s ass with it while you lick her cunt and my cock. Do I make myself clear, my pet?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good. I’m glad we understand each other. Now. On your knees. I’m sure everyone here would love to watch you suck my cock again. Am I right?”

Everyone cheered.

“Jewel, why don’t you come stand beside me. I’ll play with your pussy so we can hear a sexual symphony of sounds. And Farren?”

“Yes, Darling?”

“Straddle Craig’s back and watch as he sucks me off and as I finger Jewel.”

“Yes, Darling.”

“Bartender! Open the Dom Perignon and pour a glass for everyone!” Chad bellowed.

Chad was in his glory. His finger was in the cunt of the wife of the man sucking his cock and Farren was straddling him and watching the events. He was purposely working to slow things down; he wanted Craig to suck his dick. He loved knowing Craig wanted to. And as he fingered Jewel and watched his cock disappear into Craig’s mouth, he was contemplating turning Craig around and fucking his ass.

Farren was going crazy with desire. She needed to cum! She was very surprised at how turned on she was watching Craig suck Chad’s cock. She was secretly hoping Chad would fuck Craig. The thought of it caused her to moan.

Chad reached out and took her chin between his fingers. “Are you enjoying the show, Darling?”

“Very much, my Love.”

“I was thinking.”

“Me too.”

“That I should...”

“Fuck him,” they said in unison.

“Oh, Darling! That is why I love you so! You are the dirtiest woman I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing!”

Chad leaned forward and kissed Farren before ordering Craig to stop and take his trousers off.

“What? Why?”

“Craig. You know it, I know it; hell, everyone here, having never met you, knows it. You like cock. Now, take your trousers off and turn around and bend over. I’m going to fuck you.”

“Well, can Jewel suck my cock while you do?”

“That will be up to my lovely Farren.”

“Yes. I’d love to hear the slurping!”

“Very well, then. Hurry up, now, before I change my mind.”

Craig dropped his trousers and stepped out of them and then took off his underwear and lay them atop his pants. He then got down on his knees, ass to Chad, and Jewel got on her back and slid in from the front, legs toward Chad and while Chad smacked Craig’s ass, she sucked her husband’s cock. Chad didn’t wait long before sliding his cock inside.

Farren stood and moved behind Chad, pressing her breasts into his back and lacing her arms under his outstretched arms, she grabbed hold of his chest and played with his nipples while he rammed his cock in and out of Craig’s ass. She knew Chad couldn’t resist cumming for long when his nipples were played with. Within a minute, Chad had ordered Craig to turn around and take his cum in his mouth.

Jewel moved out of the way and Craig eagerly turned with his mouth open wide and Chad shoved his cock inside and came and then pulled out and came on Craig’s face too.

Chad, fully spent, sat down in the nearby leather wingback chair, and accepted the glass of champagne from the very sexy waitress.

“Farren, I need that cum in your pussy.”

“Mmmmmm. Oh, my!” Farren began pulling off her bloomers and then her panties. Next, she lifted her dress and raised one leg onto Chad’s lap. “Come rub your face into my pussy, Craig. And once you’re done, you can lick it all off!”

Chad pulled Farren down by her arm until her ear met with his mouth. He then whispered, “I fucking love you, you know that? I fucking love you.”

Chad released his grip on Farren’s arm but quickly grabbed it and pulled her back down to meet with his mouth again. “Don’t cum.”

Farren shot him a look that could have turned him into stone.

“I realize what I ask. I promise to make you gush very soon.”

Farren pulled her arm away and then stood upright, one leg on Chad’s lap, the other on the ground.

“Come,” Farren said.

“With pleasure, Farren. You know I love the taste of your pussy.”

“No tasting until you have rubbed my Master’s cum all over my cunt.”

“Happily.”

Craig buried his face between Farren’s legs and began working to get every cum drop into it. The rubbing of his chin, nose, forehead, cheeks had heightened her state of arousal to ready to explode.

“Chadwick,” was all she said; in one swift move, Chad spun her pussy to his face and then he buried his face between her legs and when his tongue touched her petals, she gushed and gushed. Chad had taken a mouthful of champagne just before going in and the cool bubbles against her clit were all it took. Farren grabbed hold of Chad’s head and pulled it closer to her pussy before clamping her legs around it. “Oh, Babe…ohhhhh, Baby…oh, dear God...fuck...yesssss...yessss...yesssss.”

When Farren had finished, she stepped down off Chad’s lap and wiped her forehead. The room began clapping and Farren, with the grace of royalty, bowed to their cheering.

Chad then stood and raised his glass.

Everyone in the room assumed he was going to make a toast and raised their glass. But Chad had raised his glass only to show that it was empty and then he spat Farren’s cum into the glass for all to see how she had gushed.

“My Baby’s a gusher!” He held the glass above his head and beamed with pride.

Sally approached him. “I want to drink it.”

“You want to drink Farren’s cum?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, Master.”

Chad pulled Sally’s hair so that her head would tilt backward and then he poured the glass of cum down her throat. As Sally drank, Chad felt the stirrings of another hard-on.

But before things got any harder, Farren spoke up and informed Chad dinner was served.

Chad boomed, “You’ve heard the lady, dinner is served. Let’s go eat, shall we?!”

 

Published 
Written by Kween
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments