Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Cold Winter's Day In January

"Pleasure on a cold winter's day"

3
1 Comment 1
11.3k Views 11.3k
978 words 978 words
It is a cold winter's night and she is sweating. It's Friday, and with the work week over, Kay and her husband along with their photo loving friends Ed and Jan are at Marcus's house - the house where she and Marcus's wife Terri have had so much fun and where there has been so much sweat. It is the house which has that incredibly thick blue rug purchased from that fancy hotel. This is the rug where she and Terri have knelt and sucked so many cocks, the cocks of the handsome young men their husbands invited to the room with the rug. For they are loving husbands dedicated to their wives' pleasures. They love their wives and know that their wives love cock.

She sweats. A little drop falls from her forehead, missing her eye and falling onto the rug. She is glad she got her hair cut shorter a while back. When her mom commented on it, she just said she was tired of managing long hair. She didn't tell her mom that she loves to give head and that its a lot easier to do with short hair, particularly when you and a girlfriend like to work together on a guy's cock in a threesome or when you are
giving head to a group of guys.

Happily she kneels before two young men. They are standing in front of her and slightly to each side of her as she sucks their cocks. She slowly alternates between them giving each equal attention with perfect timing . Her hands stroke each cock she isn't sucking but not with perfect rhythm .

Perfect rhythm is in the hands of Seka and Nina Hartley. She has never been able to stroke two guys together in perfect harmony but she want to, and what she wants to do, she does. If she does it often enough she will learn to do it perfectly and tonight she will try for perfection several times.

She sweats from the heat of the lights that Ed and Jan have set up to videotape and photograph as she pleasures and is pleasured. She loves this heat, for it means the cameras are on and the sweet sweat involved in stroking and sucking young men's cocks will be preserved.

She loves young men and her husband knows this. She loves to have their cocks in her hands, in her mouth or in her rear. She loves to be on all fours on this rug, where she is now sweating with the two young men she so skillfully sucked hard. Upstairs is the large bed where she rode another young man's cock shortly before she came downstairs and beckoned for these two young men to join her in the room with the fancy rug so they could sweat together.

There are seven other young men at this house. They haven't been with anyone yet so their cocks haven't been touched by hand or tongue.

Maria_nice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_nice

They haven't sweated yet, although they will. She likes her young men in even amounts. It makes for a fair split when there is another women willing and available to sweat and share.

That other woman right now is Terri, who likes young men too and who likes the fact that her husband knows it. Terri likes to have Kay go first in her selection of guys. She does not care who Kay does since she knows that just like Kay she definitely will do every guy in the house no matter how many there are.

On some nights this room with the wonderful rug has seen many young men sweating with her, or with her and Kay, or whoever else is there. Tonight is going to be another good night, and Terri doesn't want to wait any longer. She spends a minute watching Kay who is on the blue rug on her back, sweating with her legs wrapped around the black haired young man fucking her as she slowly sucks the brown haired guy.

There are two young men fully erect and smiling as they watch the fun. Well, Terri doesn't believe in just watching, walks over and kisses each guy, and soon, under the camera lights, Terri gently sweats as she runs her tongue up and down the shaft of the young blonde man's cock as the other blonde young man enters her from behind ever so slowly. 

Terri is a petite blonde who likes her young men to be blonde too, and she likes them to sweat with her two at a time. She likes to be filmed as she and her young men sweat together as her husband well knows.

Jan has taken her clothes off. She likes to be videotaped with young men and likes her husband to do the filming. The three young men she called to have now come over. Jan is now kneeling on the rug. She is giving head to the young guy who is in front of her as she strokes the cocks of the other two. Soon Jan will sweat on this cold winter's night. 

There are now only two young men in the house whom no one has touched, but Terri will definitely want the blonde one and it will be a race to see who gets the red haired one.

Eventually that won't matter, for at some time it's a guarantee that Kay will be doing a threesome with the red haired one. Either she will suck his balls as Terri sucks his shaft or Kay will lick the head of his cock while Jan enjoys his balls. One way or another, Kay is going to ride that cock. 

Kay's friends will ride cocks too, as they have done with so many other young men on this rug. Kay and her friends all like to sweat and their husbands know that.

Published 
Written by jcfrgb1
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments