Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A new world to explore

10
5 Comments 5
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Ugh, another day of packing; I’ve always hated moving. When I started college, when I moved into my first apartment, when I moved in with my ex-boyfriend, that was a mistake, and now I’m moving in with my new husband. My new husband, oh how I love to say that, is at work and I’m packing up things in my apartment. I neatly place things in their proper boxes. This will go to the house, this will go to storage, this will go to donation or that will go to the trash bin.

There’s a pile of clothes on the floor and I’m in the midst of them. Our new house is fairly large, but I know I don’t need all these clothes. I start my piles respectively. Each article of clothing represents my life, past, present and future. I notice I have a blouse with a gaping hole. I think to myself, “Why did I not throw this out already?” Then the memory hits me. This is the shirt I wore the first night I met Matt.

My friends, Kent and Jeanine said they had the perfect man for me.

I laughed out loud and said, “Yeah, right.”

Jeanine said, “No, we really do.”

Kent added, “Just meet him, all we are asking from you.”

I agreed, reluctantly, but agreed.

Jeanine said, “Umm, there’s one thing we need to mention.”

I asked, “What?” I knew there had to be a catch.

Jeanine said, “We need you to meet him tonight.”

“Tonight?” I asked in a yelling voice.

Kent said, “Yeah, tonight.”

“GRRRRR, I can’t tonight, I have too much to do. I’m not doing it tonight,” I said.

Later that night as we were driving to the bowling alley. Jeanine couldn’t stop talking about Matt. My thoughts were if you have to build him up this much to me, then you date him.

Finally, I told her, “I’m here in this car, I don’t want to meet this guy, so please, just be quiet.”

Jeanine faced the window with that pouty mouth she always used on Kent to get her way.

“That’s not going to work with me. It may work on Kent, but not me,” I managed to stammer out.

Jeanine and I are best friends and she knew how to get to me.

“Okay, I’m sorry. I’ll be nice to him,” I said. “Now stop talking about Matt.” We both laughed.

To be honest, I think I was more excited than I wanted them to know. The truth was I hadn’t had a date in over a year because I threw myself into my classes after the move in with the ex-boyfriend. I wanted to finish graduate school, get my degree and get out into the world, but I knew deep down, there was something missing.

Kent pulled into an opened parking space at the bowling alley. He hurriedly jumped out of the driver’s side, comes over to the passenger side to open Jeanine’s door. Hmmmm, I was impressed to say the least. He then proceeded to open my door.

I jokingly said, “Jeanine, you take Matt, I’ll take Kent. He is such a gentleman.” She knew I was kidding, but grabbed him by the arm to pull him close to her.

She said, “The man of your dreams is waiting for you on the inside. Kent is mine.”

We walked in the bowling alley and immediately my eyes search the room. Jeanine had described him, but of course, I wasn’t paying attention. Within a few minutes, a man with an athletic build, brown hair and the most gorgeous green eyes came up to meet with us. Kent introduced Matt and instantly I’m mesmerized with how beautiful his eyes are. Of course, I’m very outspoken, so I tell him so.

He joked, “That’s my best feature.”

As the night progressed, the more comfortable I became around Matt. I laughed at his corny sense of humor and would flirt shamelessly with him.

Jeanine leaned over to me and teasingly said, “I think someone has a crush.” I shrug it off, but I thought to myself, she’s right someone does have a crush and it’s me.

It was getting late and Matt asked us to come to his place to hang out. Kent and Jeanine both looked at me for my approval. I nodded my head and off we went to Matt’s place, a rental house by the lake. As we were driving, I noticed the moon glaring on the water. I thought to myself that is so romantic.

We pulled into his drive and he was waiting outside. This time, Kent didn’t get out of the car fast enough. Matt opened my and Jeanine’s doors. Matt immediately grabbed my hand and I pulled back. He apologized. I apologized and told him it was okay. It just took me by surprise.

“Can I hold your hand?” he asked.

I smiled and nodded. His hand felt good in mine. He walked me down to the lake and to the end of the dock. We sat there with our feet dangling and we talked for a while and then, we get interrupted with naked bodies running toward us.

Then comes a huge splash, Matt and I both were soaked.

Kent yelled, “Jump in, the water is so warm.”

I look at Matt, he looks at me and almost in agreement, we jumped in fully clothed.

Jeanine yelled, “You all are no fun, you have to get naked to skinny dip.”

I wasn’t ready to be naked in front of Matt and I’m sure he felt the same way. Jeanine kept urging both of us to get naked. I halfheartedly agreed and climbed on the dock to remove my clothes. I told them all they had to turn around and no peeking. After I made my splash back in the water, Matt made his way to the dock and did the same thing.

He said, “No peeking.”

After the splash we could turn around. We hear the splash and turn around, there Matt stood on the dock naked. I look in amazement on how athletic his body is, but I am more amazed of his manhood.

I jokingly said, “Now I see why you wouldn’t have any reasons to be embarrassed to be naked in front of anyone.”

Matt jumped in the water and made a big splash.

MindiGraceful
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MindiGraceful



He swam to me and says, “Are you going to kiss me or not?”

I could feel his amazing manhood touching me and all I could do was close my eyes and lean in to meet his lips. We start to sink downward and our lips part.

I found myself yearning for him. I have never been one to jump into bed with any man unless I knew him for at least a month. I had a one month rule. No sex until after a month of dating. I knew that rule was going out the window tonight.

We splashed around the lake for a while. If anyone would have happened upon us, they would have suspected alcohol was in use because we were laughing and yelling so loudly. After a while of playing in the water and flirtingly touching each other, we decided it was time to go in the house to dry off. Of course, I tell them to go before me because I didn’t want them to see me naked.

At the house, Matt brought us towels and we dried our bodies. I wrapped the towel around me as did the others. Matt threw my clothes in the dryer to dry. We were all sitting there in our towels, just talking the night away. Matt rose from his seated position and gave me his hand. He wanted to dance, but there was no music, but I placed my hand in his and began to dance.

Kent and Jeanine aere watching us slow dance to no music. They decided to join us. Matt moved his hand up and down my back and then I felt my towel fall at my feet and then Matt’s towel hit my feet. We were standing naked body to naked body and I felt no apprehension. I wanted to feel his nakedness against me and by the hardness of his cock. I thought he liked feeling my nakedness against him. Matt leaned down and pulled my chin up for a kiss. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine. Time stood still, at least for a moment.

The next thing I knew, I felt extra hands on my body. I turned around. There stood Jeanine without her towel. I have seen Jeanine naked before, and she has the most amazing body, but I never had any reason to want her. She started touching my breasts and my nipples aroused to her touch. Kent and Matt sat down on the sofa and watched me and Jeanine explore each other’s body. I had never touched another woman before and Jeanine was soft to the touch. Her nipples hardened more to my touch. She pushed her body against mine, straddling my leg. I could feel her hotness against my thigh. I slid my hands around her waist and lowered them to her ass as we swayed back and forth.

Jeanine broke our hold and walked over to the couch and gets the blanket that is hanging on the back. She spread the blanket on the floor and sat down. She reached her hand out to me and reluctantly I placed my hand in hers and I lowered myself to the floor. She lay me back on the floor as the guys watched in pleasure. She kissed my neck, and raked her tongue down my chest. She was holding one breast as she took my nipple in her mouth. I moaned at the very touch of her tongue on my nipple. She slowly moved across to the other nipple. I wanted a woman’s touch for the first time in my life.

Jeanine slowly moved down my stomach with her tongue and teased my pussy lips. I could feel my juices flowing down the crack of my ass. I wanted to feel her tongue on my clit. I wanted her to make me orgasm. She gently spread my lips apart and put her entire mouth over my clit and started sucking gently. I was in a state of shock that I wanted a woman, but this woman was pleasing me. She inserted one of her fingers inside my soaking wet pussy and slowly went in and out.

She knew exactly where to place her fingers, within a couple of minutes I was screaming, “Don’t stop, please don’t stop, I’m cumming.”

After my body stoped wriggling, she rose to my face and kissed me. I respond back to her.

She asked, “Do you want to try it on me?” I smiled sheepishly and shook my head.

She straddled my face and lowered herself toward my tongue. I loved the way she smelled and I wanted to taste her. I had never done this before. I slowly flicked my tongue on her clit and she wiggled back and forth on my face. I heared her moaning, so I assumed I’m doing something right. I continued licking and sucking on her clit until I heard a loud moan and felt a gush of liquid run down my face.

She asked, “Are you sure you haven’t done that before?”

We both looked over to the guys and notice they both had their cocks in their hand, stroking slowly.

Jeanine asked Matt, “Where’s the bedroom?”

Matt pointed the way and she asked them, “You all gonna join us?” They followed like lost puppies.

I lay down on my back and Jeanine said, “No, you don’t.”

She laid down and told me to straddle her face, which I obliged. She proceeded to tell the guys to join us on the bed. She dominated them and told Matt, as I licked on her pussy, you put your cock inside this tight little hole. She then told Kent to fuck her as she was sucking on my pussy. I bent over for Matt to enter my pussy from behind. I moved out of the way so Kent could have access to Jeanine’s pussy. The guys entered both our pussies at the same time. I was lying on top of Jeanine, but my finger massaged her clit.

She was sucking on my clit as Matt was pounding my pussy. All four of us were moaning. I loved the feeling of Matt’s cock going in and out of my pussy. With each lick of Jeanine’s tongue, it was shooting pleasure throughout my body. I came so hard, I almost pushed Matt’s cock out. The minute I started cumming, so did Jeanine.

Jeanine then told us to switch. I lay down on the bed and she straddled my face. Kent moves behind her and she tells him no. She wantedMatt to fuck her ass with his thick cock and she wanted me to watch her being fucked in the ass as I’m licking and sucking on her clit. She told Kent to fuck me good and hard, the way she wantedto be fucked.

To be continued!

Published 
Written by desperate_housewife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments