Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Reward For Susie

38
26 Comments 26
13.1k Views 13.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Susie Green was a trophy wife.  Her husband liked showing her off like she was a prize.  Suzie was much younger than Joseph, who was sixty.  He would shower Susie with gifts and special treats.

Joseph would have his friends over on Thursday nights and have his wife wear revealing clothes to make his friends jealous.  He liked her to prance around in the sexy outfits.

The guys would whistle at Suzie, and Joseph would have her serve his friends.  Some of them would pat her bottom, and they would say lewd things.  Joseph enjoyed it and would reward his wife with presents.

Her breasts were round and firm, and Joseph would buy her tops with low plunging necklines.  She had a tight ass that looked amazing in her skirts.

Her whole body was fit and nicely toned.  She was a perfect ten in Joseph’s eyes.  His friends all wanted to take her to bed, but Joseph would never have that, or at least not yet.

In the proper setting, Joseph might allow his friends to have sex with his trophy wife.  He thought that the day was here and would present the idea to his gorgeous wife.

~~

“Babe, I need you.  Come and fuck me before the guys get here.  I want you glowing from getting some dick.”

“Okay, baby.  Should I put my lingerie on?”

“Wear those stilettos I bought you.  Come and sit on my dick, precious.”

“Yes, daddy.”

Susie took off her clothes and put the stiletto shoes on.  She walked over to the bed.

“Baby, put some music on and dance for your daddy.”

“Sure.”

Susie turned on some music and started to dance.  She wiggled her hips and did some belly dancing that she had learned to do.  Joseph sat and masturbated to get himself hard.  It didn’t take too long after watching his sexy wife do her dance.

“Baby, hop on, pop.  Baby, I am so hard for you.”

Susie walked over to the bed and climbed onto Joseph’s lap.  She spat in her palm and made her pussy wet.  She pushed his cock into her pussy and started to rock back and forth on his dick.

“Oh God, your pussy feels incredible, baby.  Hold your breasts and tell your daddy how nice his cock feels.”

“Daddy, your cock is so big.  It makes my tiny pussy feel so good.  Oh daddy, do you like my big tits?”

“Yes, darling.  Squeeze your big tits together and lick your nipples for daddy.  Show daddy how sexy his wife is.”

Suzie was bouncing on Joseph’s big dick.  She was squeezing her titties together and licking at her nipples.  She was moving her hips while Joseph swatted at her nice butt.

“Daddy is going to finger his dirty girl’s ass.  Tell daddy how you like getting fucked in your butt.”

“I am daddy’s dirty girl that likes his big dick in my tiny ass and pussy.  Oh, Daddy, my pussy is so wet.  I need to cum soon!”

“Not yet!  Fuck your daddy!  Move that pussy faster.  Fuck your daddy!”

Susie was moving her body fast across his big dick.  Her pussy was making wet sloshing noises while she fucked him hard.

“Cum for daddy!  Moan, as you cum.  Do it, wife!”

“Oh, daddy.  I am cumming.  Your princess is cumming.  Feel my juices drench your cock.”

“That’s it, baby girl.  Oh, fucking hell.  Daddy is cumming too.  Fuck!”

Joseph was excited too and released his hot cum.  He swatted at her breasts and continued to push his fingers into her butt.

“Baby, get off and clean my cock.  Lick up our juices.  Baby, you are so sexy.  Make sure to look hot tonight.  I might let you fuck the guys tonight.  That will be super hot, my queen.”

“You want me to fuck your friends?  Why daddy?  Don’t you want me all to yourself?”

“I do pumpkin.  I want the boys to see you in a different light.  You are so hot, baby girl.  Let’s let the boys have a turn with you.  I will make a movie so we can remember how hot you were, doll.”

Susie was not sure about what her daddy was asking of her.  For now, she licked his cock and cleaned him of his cum from her pussy.  His cum was thick and juicy.  She gobbled it all up.

“Baby, let me lick your cunt.  I want to taste my cum from your hot snatch.”

“Okay.  Sure.  I love when you lick my pussy.”

Susie got comfortable on the bed and opened her legs wide.  Joseph was on the floor and pulled her to where he was.  Joseph moved his long tongue across her pussy lips.  He pushed his tongue into her hot quim and made her moan and thrash on the bed. 

Her pussy exploded with her hot juices, and Joseph happily drank them.  He got excited and was pulling on his cock.  He was ready to fuck her again.

“Baby, go on your hands and knees.  Present your butt to me.  Daddy needs to fuck your butt.  Baby, I am so hard for you.  Show daddy what a dirty girl his doll is.”

Susie went on her hands and knees.  She pulled apart her buttocks so Joseph could slide his cock into her tight secret spot.

“That’s it, baby.  Hold your buttocks.  Daddy’s slipping in.  Fuck!”

Joseph slid his cock into Susie’s butt.  It went right in because he was priming her butthole with his finger.  He held her hips and began to fuck her hard.

“Baby, feel my hand on your buttocks.  Tell daddy how you like his big dick.”

“Fuck my ass!  Slap my buttocks.  Oh, Daddy.  I need to cum.  May I finger my pussy?”

“Fuck your pussy with your long fingers.  Make daddy happy and cum.  Cum now, wife!”

Susie worked her fingers into her pussy.  Joseph was drilling into her butt.  He swatted her several times, and Susie was loudly moaning.  After she came, she started to cry.  Susie always cried after a good orgasm.  Joseph liked that she did that.

“Baby girl, you are so special.  Daddy came too.  Take a shower.  I will leave your outfit on the bed.  Daddy is going to share you tonight with his friends.  I think you will give them all blowjobs and maybe a bit of fucking.  I would like you to have a foursome.  That would make daddy crazy, doll.”   

“Can’t I be a trophy wife?  Why must you share me?”

“It pleases me.  Daddy likes to show off his prize.  Baby, you are a prize.  You are so fucking hot, and my friends are so jealous, baby.  Let’s have you blow them and make them want you more.  Please do it for daddy.  I will buy you a car if you do it.”

“Could I have a Ferrari?”

“A pink one!  Have sex with my friends, and I will order you a pink Ferrari.  Show my friends how lucky I am.”

“Yes, daddy.  I will make your friends jealous.”

“That’s a good girl.  Now go fix yourself and make yourself hot, baby girl.”

BiancaFlowers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BiancaFlowers

Susie went into the shower and soaped her body up with coconut-smelling soap.  She washed her hair with mango shampoo and stood under the hot shower.  Susie was a bit nervous and a little excited about having to have sex with Joseph’s friends.  She did wonder why it was so important to him.

She knew she was going to have to perform well tonight.  She wanted the Ferrari and would do anything to get it.  She got out of the shower and began grooming herself for the poker game.

Joseph had put out a black cut-out dress and her stilettos for her to wear.  She wouldn’t be wearing a bra or panties because the dress didn’t allow for them.

She fixed her hair and make-up and put on the French perfume that Joseph liked.  She looked like a whore.  She suspected that was the look that Joseph wanted her to have.

~~

The poker game had started.  Joseph and his friends were drinking and carrying on.  Joseph told Susie to make her grand entrance around ten-thirty.  He wanted his friends to have a good buzz before offering his wife to them.

“Hey, Joesph, where is that hot wife of yours?”

“She’s getting herself pretty for you guys.”

“Nice.  You are a lucky dog.  Susie is a nice piece of ass.”

“Don’t I know it.  Wait till you boys see her tonight.  I bought her a special dress for tonight.”

“I bet it will be hot.  Your wife is so hot.  How did you manage to get her?”

“Dave, she likes his wallet.  Why would a girl who is twenty-two want to be with a sixty-year-old man?  She wants his money when he dies."

“Fuck off, Jim!  She likes my cock,”  Joseph said.

“Hey, Joesph, you must have a big dick.  My wife is a tad bit older than yours, and she likes my wallet.”

“You have a small dick, Jim.  So your wife would like your wallet.”

“It’s not that small, prick.  I bet I could make your wife scream.”

“Will see!  Maybe I will let my wife fuck you all.  If I do, I will tape it for a souvenir.”

“Tape it?  What are we porn stars?  Why would you tape us, Joseph?  That’s fucked up.”

“If I let my wife fuck you guys, you must agree to be taped."

“You can tape me.  I’ll be glad to fuck Susie,”  Robert said happily.

The men were drinking, and Joseph was teasing them with the thought that they were all going to fuck Susie.  Susie came into the man cave looking hot as hell.

“Hi, boys!”

“Holy fuck, Joseph, she looks amazing.  Wow, what a woman.”

“Baby, why don’t you get yourself some wine and come sit on my lap.”

“Okay.”

Susie left to get some wine and came back and sat on Joseph’s lap.  All the guys were looking at her with open mouths.  They couldn’t believe how her tits and pussy were showing from her dress.  She looked terrific, and there wasn’t much else to see on her.

“Baby, show the guys your new belly-dancing.  Make the boys want you, baby.  Do it for daddy.”

The guys were in amazement watching Susie dance.  She looked incredibly sexy.

“Take your dress off.  Honey, show my friends how hot you are.”

Susie stripped and still wore her heels.  She continued to dance, and Joseph’s friends were amazed at how hot she was.  She looked to be in a trance and just did whatever Joseph said.

“Susie, help the guys off with their clothes.  I want you to give them blowjobs.  Come on, princess!”

The guys all got up, and Susie helped them undress.  They couldn’t believe Joseph was going to let them be with his wife.  He drank his beer and watched her seduce them all.

She approached Dave first.  She wrapped her hands around his cock and stroked his dick until he was hard.  She knelt and opened her lipsticked mouth and accepted his cock down her throat.  She bobbed up and down, maintaining eye contact with him.  He watched her pleasure him.

“Baby, do Jim now!”

Susie undressed Jim and wrapped her fingers around his cock.  She stroked him until he was hard and dropped to her knees.  Susie opened her mouth and accepted his cock.  She took as much of his cock down her throat.

“Jesus, Joseph, your wife is a nympho.  You are a lucky man.”

“I know.  Okay, baby.  Do Robert’s cock now.”

Susie undressed Robert and did the same to his cock.  When he was hard, she dropped to her knees and accepted his cock.  She took as much of his cock down her throat.  His cock was larger than Joseph’s.  Susie managed to please him.

Joseph was barking off orders to Susie.  Next, he commanded his friends to fuck her.  There was a bed in the man cave.  Robert went on his back, and Susie climbed on top of him.

Susie began to move her hips and fuck Robert.  Her pussy was making the sloshy noises it usually did.  Robert sat up and kissed her passionately on her mouth while holding and massaging her large breasts.

Dave pulled apart her buttocks and lubed her with the jelly that Joseph threw at him.  He pushed his cock into her butt, and the two men fucked Susie.  Their cocks inside of her pussy and butthole.

Jim stood on the bed and pushed his cock into Susie’s mouth.  Joseph loved watching his wife get fucked in every hole.  He took his phone out and snapped pictures of the event.  He was taping the sex show that his wife was putting on.

His friends were fucking her, and after a while, they filled her holes with cum.  Jim blew a load down her throat.

“Wow, Susie, that was hot.  Lay down, and the boys will eat their cum from your holes.”

Susie was dripping with cum.  The men all took turns licking her pussy.  They made her cum several times.  She was thrashing on the bed.  After she came many times, the men were happy as hell.

“Jesus!  Joseph, she’s hotter than you let on.”

“She is.  I am a lucky man.  I think it’s time you guys go home.  I want to be with my wife alone.”

“Sure.  Thanks for a great evening,”  Dave and the others said to Joseph.

The men left, and Joseph and his wife went into the hot tub.  He wanted his wife to relax in the warm water.

“Baby, you are one sexy wife.  As much as I liked you fucking my friends, You are all mine.  Kiss me, baby!  I will order your car in the morning.”

Susie sat on her daddy’s lap and kissed him passionately on his mouth.  She enjoyed having sex with his friends probably more than she let on.  Susie hoped Joseph would let her do it again.  She liked how the men fawned all over her.  She had so many orgasms she lost count.

Susie and Joseph made love in the hot tub.  She was a bit of a nympho, which excited Joseph.  He liked having sex with his wife after she fucked all his friends.  He also had a tape to watch over and over again.

As much as he enjoyed his wife having sex with his friends, he wasn’t sure he would allow her to do it again.  He had the movie to watch if he needed to.

Susie hoped Joseph would let her have more fun with his friends.  She wanted to explore how she felt being a slut.  Time would tell if Joseph would agree to it.

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments