Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A spa break with a difference

"Sex with a group of friends"

13
5 Comments 5
18.2k Views 18.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
This is another factual tale, the names have been changed but the facts remain 100% genuine.

Just last weekend my wife and her pals arranged to go off for a two night spa break at a smart rural hotel in the Derbyshire countryside. The group consisted of two of her work mates Sarah and Amy, her best friend Eve from whom she has known since her school days and our neighbour and good friend Helen.

All the arrangements were finely tuned and the day arrived, the girls were due to travel the 100 or so miles in Amy’s car but on the morning it totally let her down. Amy had a 7 seater so it was ideal for the job but now the girls were carless as all of the respective partners had made their own arrangements and needed their cars.

As a last resort I suggested I drove them to their hotel in my 4WD and return to collect them in a couple of days, the girls discussed my idea and as it was there only option they agreed, it also meant they could all get stuck into the wine whilst I drove.

I had an idea in my head when making the offer and although I did not let on at the time I thought they might agree once the wine took hold. I packed a few items of my own and hid them in the boot of the car hoping they would either ask me to stay or agree when I mentioned it.

About 2 hours later we arrived at the posh 5 star hotel in rural Derbyshire and I helped the girls who were now quite merry and excited into the reception with their luggage. As they were booking in with one clerk I enquired with another as to whether there were any vacancies? I found that I could have a double room for two nights (the only one that was available) that was going to be cheaper than driving home then back again so I checked in.

When the girls finished their business and had been given their room keys I dropped the bombshell, this was greeted with a cheer and a big kiss from my wife. I found that my wife Eve and Helen were sharing one room and Amy and Sarah another and as it turned out I was in the room next door to Amy and Sarah and we shared an adjoining door.

The door consisted of two doors with a small passage between, I could unlock mine and they theirs if we wanted to meet.

I had already told the girls I would stay well clear of their activities and pampering sessions and would just use the gym and pool to keep myself amused. They were happy with my suggestions but did say that we could all have a swim later after they had had the arranged treatments.

I left the girls and did not see them again till much later when they joined me in the pool for a swim, sauna and steam room at which time we were the only guests using the facilities.

I need to describe the ladies for you, my wife is 40 she has a fantastic figure, nice sized breasts and short legs, she is a redhead and looks much younger. Helen is 19, she is a brunette about 5’8 tall has huge breasts at least a DD and wonderful long slim legs and has the looks of a model. Amy is a 25 year old blond; she is quite short about 5’4 but has a nice figure and at least C cup breasts. Sarah is 35 and a brunette she is about 5’9 and has fantastic long legs but small B cup breasts and is stunning and Eve is my wife’s age 5’2 tall a brunette with the most perfect DD cup firm breasts and a figure most women would die for.

The girls all arrived in the pool area wearing the robes supplied by the hotel and beneath the robes skimpy bikinis.

My cock was soon stirring at the sight of the girls looking so hot especially Eve and Helen both of whom wore white bikinis that struggled to cover their huge breasts. As the girls splashed about in the pool the white bikinis soon became see through and I could clearly see that Helen had massive saucer sized nipples and Eve really dark ones that were very erect due to the cold water.

I chatted to the girls for a while as we splashed and swam around before leaving them to have a sauna. I sat in the sauna for a good five minutes before the door was pulled open and both Helen and Eve joined me.

The room was hotter than anything I had ever experienced and not very big so we were all sitting quite close to one another. I could not take my eyes off Helens and Eves tits as the bikini tops were just so see through and with them sweating more and more due to the heat I could see everything and was enjoying the view.

I think the girls realised so changed places so that they were either side of me so I had to physically turn my head to get a better view of their breasts and would get caught out. As we sat chatting and taking in the heat the girls rested their bare feet on my legs and requested a foot massage, this is something my wife enjoys.

I started off on Eves tiny feet that much resembled my wife’s dainty feet and soon she was moaning and showing that she was really enjoying her massage, I then gave Helens pretty feet some attention and she also showed off her enjoyment by giving out little moans and I noticed her nipples were becoming very erect as she soaked up the attention, I moved back to Eve and gave her another massage this also had the same effect on her and soon her dark stubby nipples were looking huge.

The one thing I hadn’t noticed as I was having a good time was that my cock was now erect and trying to escape out of the top of my swimming trunks.

Helen spotted this as I was attending to Eves feet, I was now in such a daze and not only was I massaging Eves toes I was kissing and nibbling on them and she was close to having an orgasm, I truly believed I was massaging my wife as I would never have considered doing this to anyone else.

As I continued to tend to Eves needs Helen was running her hands over my cock and releasing it from my trunks so she could play with it.

LilliMoooLi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilliMoooLi



I was still shifting from one of Eve’s feet to the other giving her my full attention as she started to rub her own pussy through her flimsy pants only inches away from me.

Eve was now lying on the bench in the sauna room sweating and moaning as she played with her pussy and I massaged her feet and toes, I could not take any more and moved to kneel between her legs and pulled her legs apart and dived face first into her soaking pussy initially kissing it through her panties then pulling them to one side and getting right into her neatly shaved pussy. Eve pulled my head deeper and deeper into her pussy and was letting out some loud moans as she orgasmed over and over covering my face in her pussy juices.

Meanwhile Helen was still pulling at my trunks trying to release my cock which was as hard as it had ever been; I was in heaven but wanted to fuck Eve.

I managed to undo Eve’s panties and get them off I then looked up and she looked at me and said, “Make love to me now.”

With Helens help I slipped off my trunks and in seconds I had buried it deep in Eve’s pussy and was pounding into her as Helen slipped a finger or two into my anus and massaged my balls with her free hand. I was in heaven banging away at Eve’s pussy giving her another orgasm, I then turned her round so I could enter her from the rear, she knelt on the bench and I was soon back inside her banging away whilst Helen continued to finger my anus and massage my balls, this brought me to the edge myself and Helen sensed it.

Helen then reached round and as I was slipping in and out of Eve she grasped my cock and pulled it out of her now sore pussy, Helen then slipped her lips round my engorged cock and sucked me like an expert and soon had me shooting jet after jet of my man juice down her throat. Still she did not stop and continued until I was completely dry and starting to go limp.

We sat there for a few minutes getting ourselves back together then one by one we left the sauna and headed for the shower before getting back in the pool.

We all stayed in the pool for about another 30 minutes before returning to our rooms and getting ready for dinner.

I joined the girls for dinner and sat with my wife who asked if I had a good sauna and remarked on my giving Helen and Eve a foot massage and thanked me for coming along.

After dinner I left the girls to enjoy the evening alone and went for a stroll before returning to my room much later after enjoying a few beers in the bar.

I decided to unlock my side of the adjoining room just to see if Amy and Sarah attempted to join me; it was more in hope than expectance.

At around 1.30am I heard the girls return to their room and bid goodnight to the others, my wife knocked on my door and gave me a big kiss and then went with Helen and Eve to their room on the next floor.

I was just dozing off to sleep when I became aware that the adjoining door was open and sitting on either side of my bed was Amy and Sarah, one of them said, “We wondered if you were still awake and wanted to give us a foot massage???"

I turned my bedside light on and to my amazement I found Sarah dressed in just a Black bra, g string, stockings and heels, Amy was in a red Basque and black seamed stockings and heels and beneath the sheet I was naked with a cock now playing tents.

Sarah placed her hand on my cock and began rubbing it Amy pulled the sheet from my bed leaving me naked and at the mercy of two hot girls.

I said, “Are you sure about this?" with that Sarah dropped onto my cock and began sucking me as Amy slipped off her Basque and offered me her nice sized tits to suck. I sucked each in turn making her big nipples become erect and she was giving out little moans as I also slipped a finger or two into her now wet pussy and began to finger fuck her to her first orgasm.

Amy was now helping Sarah out of her bra so I got to see her small tits for the first time and they were perfect.

I asked the girls to change places and delighted in sucking Sarah’s tits whilst finger fucking her to a multiple orgasm as Amy deep throated me, the only person other than my wife to do this.

Over the next few hours we made love in various positions and I even managed to get Sarah to lick Amy’s pussy whilst I fucked her in the arse from behind, Amy was not keen to lick Sarah’s pussy in return, although she did let me fuck her in the arse and empty my load into her and then let Sarah lick it all out.

This was a fantastic night and to finish it off I had Sarah suck me off as I licked out Amy’s pussy.

The girls then went off to shower and get some sleep.

The next day was just as good but that will wait until another time.

Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments