Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Three, Four, and Five-some

"A quick but fun recount of a fantasy acted out in the chat rooms."

18
6 Comments 6
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
It’s set up just to be another Friday night in Lushland. I log on after getting all my accessories ready, bullet vibe and glass dong to my left, and there is a fresh beer with the top popped open to my right. I am always careful not to knock my mouse into it and commit a serious party foul.

I navigate and see the hottest club isn’t quite open yet, so I pick another room as a good “warm up” for the night. I'm not really looking for trouble, but putting my feelers out, y’know, just in case. I see a couple of familiar avatars, not all faces, but only a couple are red and whites, so it’s a winner already. It takes me a bit to get into the flow of the conversation, but I start flirting with a casual friend (no real names here), Geoff, and a newer one, Wade.

Giggling on this side of the screen at their antics makes me wonder how much fun I can get up to. I’ve always been known to bite off more than I can chew, but this just screams fun to me, and my inner slut can’t resist!

A couple of minutes later, I’m slowly grinding on Geoff’s lap. My short pencil skirt is riding up, and he’s definitely getting a good feel of the goods beneath, just like I can feel what he’s packing underneath his slacks. Leaning back and taking a tug of my beer, I slide my thong to the side. I grab the dildo that is pleasantly cool to the touch, and slide it tip to hilt, deep inside my already wet pussy. I’ve gotten to the point where I know how wet I am just from the tingles my kitty emits. I reckon I’m up to about a four on the wetness scale, and this is without any physical stimulation! I love it when my slutty side comes out to play...

Getting back to the on-screen antics, I slide off Geoff’s lap, not even bothering to adjust my skirt or unbuttoned blouse (just how far did Geoff get while I was daydreaming?!). I make my way over to Wade... Imagine a slinking walk, sexy strut, or what have you. Wade looks me up and down, undressing me with his eyes (not very sneaky, mister!), and grabs my hips roughly as I sit down on his lap. More giggles and whimpers slip past my lips as I raise my beer to my lips, on-screen and real life. I lean down to give him a taste.

Somewhere in the wings of the room, I can still see multiple pairs of eyes watching my show, sending another zap and tingle down my body and into my core. Even though those eyes may or may not be focused in the show I’m giving Wade and Geoff, it gets me hotter and wetter than I ever thought I could be. It's just from complete strangers watching chat roll by in a public room. Off screen, my dildo is doing its job, knocking on my cervix hard during each rolling thrust my hips make, that fuck-me-hard-and-fast motion men love so much.

Geoff says he’s stroking his cock through his pants, and I can feel Wade adjust himself. He cops a feel of my pussy through that thong he doesn’t know is already soaked. A girl, Ally, calls out, asking why I get to have all the fun. I can tell from Geoff’s look that he’s going to take care of her, so I focus on getting Wade feeling great.

But, of course, the inner slut doesn’t think it’s enough. It’d be much better to help Ally get acquainted with Geoff’s cock, so who am I to deny the sexier side of me? Polishing off the last of my beer and feeling pretty damn tipsy (I’m a lightweight yeah, so what?!), I stand up and saunter back over to Geoff. By now, he has Ally stripped from the waist up. What a clever player he turned out to be, and he’s working his own trousers off.

At his suggestion and my encouragement, Ally and I both work on his dick. I let her take the shaft, and I work my tongue along his balls, licking and kissing them gently. I slowly work upwards, kissing her lips and tongue when we come in contact, but I can tell from Geoff and Wade’s commentary that the boys are getting restless. I stay bent over, and pull my thong to the side. I beckon Wade in from behind as Ally slides her cute body down Geoff’s freshly licked shaft. My mouth is at the right height, and Ally notices it too, so she pushes my mouth in to lick where she and Geoff are joined for the moment. I’ll tell you this: nothing gets me wetter now than imagining my lips around a clit while feeling a dick fuck the pussy its attached to.

Wade reaches down to pinch my nipples, jack-hammering hard into me. It's as much as I can imagine and do while still maintaining a written conversation, ha! That's coupled with Ally’s hand crushing my mouth against her pussy, and subsequently Geoff’s dick. I explode around him, sending a rush of juice squelching out down around his balls and my thighs. With my lip-lock on Ally, I can feel Geoff tense, twitch, and spurt deep in her sweet pussy, letting me lick up the rivulets that have escaped like a cat after stray cream.

At my insistence, she stands up off his lap and over me, as I've now detached myself from Wade.

AgedBlondie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgedBlondie

Slurping the rest of Geoff’s cum out of Ally’s pussy, I wave her away, promising to catch up again next time. She waddles off to clean up, scurrying out, and all I’m left with is Wade, who still hasn’t cum. What a patient man! Geoff sits back in recovery mode, and flashes that smile with a delightfully evil twinkle in his eye.

My mouth is wide open and waiting as Wade finally lets me taste myself and him, and goodness, it is good! A couple of quick thrusts has him shooting his well-spent load down my throat. The only thing better than getting a "cum-tribution" online is getting one in real life! But since I have to stay in this Friday night, my whorish side takes what she can get, and a lot of it!

A quick suck, lick, and polish off for both Wade and Geoff has them both flying at half-mast, until I tell the whole room that I’m ready for Round Two. It only takes five seconds, max, for two more guys, Larry and Shane, to walk up and show their dicks ready and waiting. Damn, I’m good.

As soon as Larry gets a look at me, he claims my ass. Shane takes his place behind me, working a couple of fingers into my pussy and ass gently. I take Wade, Geoff, and Larry in my mouth, rotating, of course, but always keeping one in my mouth and two in both hands. The inner slut applauds at my effort. Such a whore, I know, I know!

Shane’s still being kind, placing little kisses all over the back of my neck and near my ear (that special spot that makes me shiver each time, little devil). He works me up and back to hot and willing status. Anyway, I've slobbered up Geoff, Wade, and Larry so well, that I wave Geoff over to lay his sexy ass down. I scramble up on top of him. I sink down balls-deep. My glass dildo is turned around and now bumping my g-spot with the bullet co-starring this act. Larry knocks at the back, easing his monster inside me slowly. I moan out, mouth open wide, and Shane takes the opportunity to lay his dick on my tongue. This makes me smile, happily making myself filled to the brim, or “airtight”, as my slutty side puts it. A dick in my pussy, ass, and mouth, all fucking away, turn me into a big, dripping wet slut with one thing on my mind. I want, nay, need all their cum. My inner slut winks slyly, upping the vibrations on the bullet, setting three, which I’ve aptly named, “Mmm FUCK!”

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Wade step up, which draws my attention to the rest of the room again. I’ve been oblivious to it this whole time. A shiver of doubt and embarrassment crosses my mind, mostly ‘what if?’ and ‘what are they thinking?’. Then I realize, if anyone had a real issue with it, they’d have said something earlier or even just left. My inner slut says, Fuck ‘em, hon! Put on a show, you know you like this! And, like a good closet whore, I go along with it, riding the waves of the orgasm train as it comes into each station. I arrived at the first station when I finally realized I love being used, and again when Larry came in my ass, with Wade stepped in for sloppy seconds. I arrive again when Geoff came, and Shane took his place balls deep in my cunt. All of me, as an entity, I have labeled as sloppy seconds, and I come one last time, off-screen and on, so it's was a big one.

The guys all slide out of my well-used holes. Geoff passes me my plug, which Wade slides in my ass for me, at my insistence. Sitting back on my heels, I scoop finger-fulls of mixed cum and cunt juice from my already-sore pussy, grinning like the Cheshire cat. I thank my new friends, Wade and Larry, for their loads of spunk, shot in my name on their sides of the world. I thank Geoff with a similar twinkle in my eye, promising to look him up next time the urge to fuck multiple people strikes me again. I engage in post-coitus cuddles with Shane, and in general, bask in my slut side. On my side of the screen, I recline in my chair, a few lazy swipes at my clit sending shudders throughout my whole body. In simple words, I’m spent, and expected in the next chat room soon.

With a quick wave goodbye, I hit the door to exit, checking my messages and friend requests, and then click to enter the next room, the hottest club in Lushland. Since I’m a regular, everyone says "Hi". Little do they know, my hands are still shaking from the whole experience just moments ago. I order a Jack and Coke to calm my nerves, and finish saying hi to friends that are almost like family. They are the kind of family where you can flirt and still get away with shit. They won’t ask about what I’ve just been doing, or rather, who, but it’s still there in my mind, waiting to get out. My inner slut begs me to say anything, something, that lets them know what a wanton whore I was only fifteen minutes ago. Maybe another time, inner slut... Maybe next time I'll tell them.
Published 
Written by GamerGirl10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments