Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Trophy Wife, A Lawyer and True Love

"Husband pimps his wife to pay for a car accident"

15
5 Comments 5
21.0k Views 21.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Competition Entry: Money Talks
Sheila was pissed, scared and nervous as she rode up the hotel elevator with her husband and three proctologists, two slightly overweight fifty year olds and one younger doctor. Her husband had gone too far this time and she was steaming inside with rage. What kind of asshole would pimp his wife to pay for a two thousand dollar car repair, she thought.

Her husband, Phil was a jerk. She realized this days after they got married. They had known each other for less than 3 months before Phil proposed and then a year later, they got married. She felt like Cinderella on her wedding day. They had a big fancy wedding and then Phil was an animal on their wedding night making her cum more than a few times. However, it was also the last time that he had really paid any attention to her. Sex afterwards was infrequent and frankly lackluster as far as she was concerned.

Sheila was a woman with curves in all the right places. She was in her late twenties with shoulder length blond hair, full glistening ruby red lips and light blue eyes. Phil was a few years older, about six feet tall with broad shoulders and was pleasing to the eye. They met at a law firm party when Sheila went with a her friend who worked there. Sheila was smart, attractive and funny but she was also dirt poor. She was working as a receptionist when she met Phil and he swept her off her feet with his apparent charm, good looks and his money.

It didn’t take her long to figure out that Phil married her to be his trophy wife to make partner at the law firm. Sheila loved sex and money but Phil loved money and more importantly power and control. At least they had money in common, she reflected upon as they were riding up in the elevator.

Sheila loved all the things that Phil’s money could buy, the cars, the vacations, the nice clothes and the parties. Her friends admired her and told her how lucky she was. However, inside she was lost, she realized she made the wrong choice in marrying Phil and that love and passionate sex were important too. Plus, Phil took joy in demeaning her and being in control.

A week ago she borrowed Phil’s red Tesla since Phil’s brother was using hers. She got into a minor fender bender that cost two thousand dollars to repair. It could have happened to anyone but Phil said she needed to pay for it. The problem was she had no job.

Phil then grinned, and told her she did have something that she could sell to get the money. She was shocked when he told her that she could sell her body to pay for the repair. Phil’s plan was to drive down to San Diego from Los Angeles where no one would know them for the proctologist convention. Then dress her up as a hooker and then sell her. Then Phil’s face really lit up when he said he was going to watch her get fucked.

Of course, Sheila refused and then Phil told her, he would divorce her if she didn’t. “No money for you, babe, remember our pre-nuptial,” Phil sneered.

Earlier, that day Sheila had her legs spread wide for Phil. He wanted to make sure she was clean-shaven for her customers. Sheila felt so humiliated as Phil shaved her clean. She also noticed how turned on Phil was becoming, his erection growing with every stroke of the razor against her pubes. She also could feel the heat and the lust growing in her body as well. What Phil didn’t realize was how much Sheila needed to be fucked and maybe even loved.

Now, as she rode up the elevator with three doctors, lust showed both in their eyes and in their pants. They were taking in her revealing outfit. Her knee high black boots with the three-inch heels highlighted her shapely legs along with her short white wrap around skirt with red trim that barely covered her tight round ass. Her flat, firm stomach showed the results of her daily workouts at the gym and her red sheer mesh top with her luscious breasts and erect nipples visible, begged to be sucked. The young doctor looked deeply into her eyes, which sent a chill down her spine. He had dark wavy hair, piercing light green eyes and stood confidently next to her. She was impressed that he was looking at her eyes and face and not her body. Meanwhile, Phil was sporting the largest bulge she had ever seen on him along with a big shit-eating grin. “Such an asshole,” she mumbled quietly.

They stepped into one of the doctor’s rooms and her husband ordered Sheila to strip while he sat down ready to enjoy the show. Just then, Sheila had a brainstorm.

Sheila turned on her charm. She had each doctor sit on the bed while her husband sat in his chair. She started a slow strip tease, first taking off her boots, and then rubbing her body against each man’s crotch including her husbands. Next she pulled off her sheer top exposing her perfect upturned 34C breasts while one of the older doctors started to rub his cock. She went again from one man to the next and let them suck her nipples and breasts. She couldn’t help but moan when the younger doctor sucked her breasts and pulled her body close to him. She then went to her husband and she teased him with her tits.

Her husband was aroused but she knew it was from watching her perform for the other men, not from wanting her.

Suddenly, Sheila stopped. “Doctors, my husband sometimes gets jealous when he watches. He should be tied down and naked." Sheila was taking a big risk but she knew Phil was very turned on and maybe his dick would do all the thinking now.

“No,” he protested but Sheila whispered in his ear that she wouldn’t do it unless he was tied down and naked, pre-nup or not. Phil reluctantly agreed and Sheila proceeded to strip him and tie him down with ties from the doctor’s suitcase.

When Sheila was done, she stepped back and admired her work. Phil’s arms were tied to the armrests while his legs were spread and tied to the seat posts. She was almost tempted to suck on his glistening swaying cock but then she had better plans.

AspenPeeks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AspenPeeks



Sheila turned and faced the three horny doctors. She slowly lowered her white skirt and now only had on a tiny red thong that was already very wet. “Now boys, before you get to fuck me, you need to pay up.”

She collected two thousand in hundred dollar bills as the doctors groped and fondled her tits and ass. She then took the money and stuffed it in her husband’s mouth, gagging him in surprise. She was suppose to be hating this but she loved that her asshole husband was now tied, naked and had hundred dollar bills stuffed in his mouth.

Sheila noticed as she was collecting the money that one of the older men kept looking back and forth between her body and her husband’s cock and another delicious thought came to mind as she lowered her thong and then slithered on to the bed. “Doctors, I am ready for you.”

All three doctors quickly got undressed. Sheila began to play with herself, as it was now her turn to admire their cocks. She teased them by sliding her fingers down her clean shaven slit and moaning how she wanted them all. The young doctor’s cock was long, pulsating and had a beautiful mushroom head, pre-cum on its tip. She was going to save it for last. One of the older doctors, who she found out was the younger doctor’s father also had a long cock but his was uncircumcised. His name was Rod, an appropriate name Sheila thought. The last doctor who was balding, had a smaller but thicker cock surrounded by a thick mat of hair. He was also the one who couldn’t stop looking at Phil’s cock.
Sheila started with the older doctor, George, who seemed to like Phil. She started sucking and teasing his cock until he was moaning with delight. It was difficult to get her mouth around his thick cock at first but then she managed. It helped that the young doctor was licking her pussy at the same time, something her husband would never do. Soon all three of them were in a rhythm, Sheila sucking on George’s cock while the young doctor sucked and nibbled on her pussy and clit. She already felt a large orgasm approaching as she stared at her husband’s throbbing cock. The bastard, he is enjoying this, she thought.

Soon, George released a load of hot cum down her throat. A moment later, her own fantastic orgasm surged throughout her body. Her first orgasm since her wedding night besides the times she masturbated.

Rod’s son, Jason continued to kiss and suck on her clit while sliding a finger inside her pussy giving her another incredible orgasm. “Oh yes!” she cried. “More, please,” she moaned.

After her second orgasm, she crawled over to George. “My husband likes to have men suck his cock,” she whispered and cooed.

George’s eyes lit up as he turned and admired Phil’s dripping cock. Soon, George’s mouth engulfed Phil’s cock as Phil tried to yell and move away but he was gagged and tied. Sheila got her phone and took pictures and video of it all, especially as Phil’s cum was dripping out of George’s mouth.

“I am sure your firm will be shocked to see this,” Sheila whispered in Phil’s ear as he turned red with rage and fear.

Sheila went back to work pulling both Rod and Jason by their cocks. Sheila got on her hands and knees and started to suck on Rod’s cock as Jason began to fuck her. Meanwhile, George began to stroke Phil’s cock, making it grow again.

Jason worked his cock in slowly. He was such a tease, thought Sheila but she loved it. Deeper, deeper Jason’s cock went into her tight pussy. She could already feel another orgasm building. Jason bent over Sheila’s body, wrapping his arms around her and massaging her breasts and erect swollen nipples.

“Finish off my dad, so I can enjoy your moans and cries,” Jason whispered to Sheila.

Sheila attacked Rod’s cock with renewed lust. At this point, she only wanted Jason’s cock. She took almost all of Rod’s cock down her throat as she slide a finger in Rod’s ass. That took Rod over the edge and he shot a huge load of cum down Sheila’s throat, gagging her in the process.

Rod then fell back on the bed and watched his son fuck Sheila doggie-style. Sheila was focused on Jason’s cock. It felt wonderful to have his long cock inside her tight pussy. She felt the head of his cock rubbing against her pussy walls sending shock waves throughout her body. She became dizzy with lust as her orgasm approached.

Sheila heard Jason’s balls slap against her ass as she looked over her shoulder. She was a lustful sight with cum dripping out of her mouth. She heard her husband’s muffled moans as he was getting a hand job from George. She was beginning to think her husband was gay or maybe bisexual by the look of pleasure and desire on his face. Then Sheila turned and saw Jason and turned back to her husband.

“This is how you make love to a woman, you little prick of a husband,” she shouted at Phil.

“You are so tight! Oh my, oh yes, I am cumming!” Jason cried out as he exploded inside Sheila’s welcoming pussy. Moments later, Sheila’s body began to shake and then she collapsed on the bed with Jason lying on top of her as her orgasm flowed through her body. Jason reached under and pinched her nipples sending another spasm up and down her body.

“Oh my God!” she moaned loudly as Jason rolled off of her and then she rolled on top of him and kissed him deeply. Jason and Sheila were locked in a passionate embrace, covered with sweat and cum ignoring the three other guys watching them.

“Leave that asshole. I want you to be mine,” Jason whispered to Sheila.

Sheila was dumbfounded. She looked over at her husband who had been untied by George and was now sucking George’s cock.

“I am yours. I don’t care about his money. I just want to have someone to love me,” Sheila then pleaded.

“Don’t worry about money. I am really a divorce attorney and I think with your video and pictures of your husband, you will get what you deserve,” Jason replied.

Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments