Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A wife, a lover and a husband makes three!

"When his wife returns late with her female lover he fulfils every man's fantasy!"

21
8 Comments 8
18.5k Views 18.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Daniel was becoming increasingly concerned about Helen's behaviour recently. She was suddenly taking a keen interest in make up, fitness and her wardrobe was certainly becoming more colourful. It was like having a new woman but she didn't seem any more interested in spending time with him. He was starting to suspect a new man in her life but she had never mentioned she was restless or unhappy and things in the bedroom were okay. Maybe that was it though. Maybe she wanted much more than okay.  

 

Helen had come in from work and jumped straight in the shower. After a quick dash around the bedroom she had thrown her gym kit in a hold-all and grabbed her car keys. 

 

'Hey, babe. I'll see you later. Got to dash, class starts at seven,' she shouted, as she opened the front door. 

 

And she was gone. 

 

Daniel sat down in the living room. He sighed in defeat, resigning himself to a night of either mundane television or, if he could summon the energy to go upstairs to retrieve the laptop, an evening of porn.

 

Perhaps that was the problem. She was out and here he was on his own playing with himself. Maybe tonight he would change that!

 

He knew she would say she was exhausted when she got home later. She would tell him it had been a crazy day at work and the gym had been intense. She was usually a bit tipsy but not drunk. Even though she would take a taxi home, Helen was too disciplined to let herself lose total control by drinking too much. 

 

Daniel would love to see her lose control. Particularly in the bedroom.

 

Helen was a petite lady who wore clothes a size too big and everything about her had to be crisp and co-ordinated. Her clothes, paired with a sensible heeled shoe and a matching clutch bag made her appear quite prim and no one would suspect that she had the most beautiful naked form beneath her clothes. Daniel remembered the night they finally got naked together. She had made him take her on numerous dates before she agreed to go round to his flat. He was thinking it would never happen and then, well, it had certainly been worth the wait.

 

So he cleaned the living room. The floor was quality oak and over it lay a huge sheepskin rug. It was something Helen had purchased without her usual practical head on and anyone who came to visit followed the owners lead in walking around the rug so as not to make it look anything but perfect. Sumptuous sofas and velvet cushions complimented the tasteful designer flock wallpaper and full length curtains. It looked almost perfect. He needed a couple more things to set the scene for what he hoped would start a bit of fun when she returned. 

 

After a quick trip to the supermarket, he returned with a respectable bouquet of flowers that he put in a vase on the fireplace. He placed candles and tea-lights on the window ledges, under the mirror hanging above the side cabinet and around the edge of the room, on the floor. 

 

He sent a quick text to Helen, 

 

Have a good workout babe. Looking forward to seeing you later. Let me know when you are in the taxi. You know I like to know you're safe. xx

 

Daniel opened a beer. He was too lazy to locate the laptop so instead he browsed soft porn on his phone and started to think about how he would love to have Helen lay on the rug, naked, with her legs open and him between her thighs licking her pussy and stimulating her sensitive clit. 

With his erection throbbing from the porn and thoughts of Helen he hoped she wouldn't be too late back tonight. 

 

Eleven o'clock came and there was still nothing from his wife. He would usually hear her shutting the taxi door and searching for her house keys in her bag while talking to the taxi driver around ten o clock most weeks. He felt uneasy and agitated. It was not just because he was now desperate to taste her, to grab her butt cheeks as she straddled him and slid up and down his shaft. Neither was it frustration at not being able to anticipate her orgasm build, then feel her gush as she writhed and moaned in pleasure. It was because he was starting to wonder if she really was looking somewhere else for her fun. 

 

As he started to text her again he heard the taxi pull up outside. Part relief and part anger swept over him but he heard an unfamiliar voice and he looked out of the window. He saw Helen first, but almost immediately his attention was drawn to the stunning, slightly older woman standing with her arm around his wife. 

 

Like in every boy's fantasy, the older woman leant into Helen and delicately, but tantalisingly, kissed her. Helen responded and spread her fingers into the woman's hair, pulling her deeper into the kiss. Daniel didn't know whether to stay at the window and watch or whether to turn away, shocked at his wife being so passionate with another woman. 

 

Daniel made a snap decision. He left the living room, the candles still burning, the flowers in the fireplace, the room set up for a romantic and hopefully quite filthy night. He quietly took himself upstairs to leave his wife and her friend to come in privately and assume he had gone to bed. He was so turned on though. Fuck, how would he deal with the aching erection making itself very uncomfortable in his jeans? Damn, he could fuck them both into next week right now. 

 

Almost silently Helen and her friend entered the home. 

 

'He must have gone to bed by now,' said Helen. 

 

'I'm not sure if that's good news or disappointing,' giggled the friend. 'I would have quite liked to see his face as I flirted with you. I like a bit of competition. Besides, it could be fun to have a bit of voyeurism going on.'

 

'Kate! You are too rude. What do you expect? We just get it on in front of him?' scolded Helen.

 

'Darling, every heterosexual man on the earth wants to fulfil his two girls together fantasy, whether they openly admit it or not,' she teased. 

 

'Well, it looks like he had other plans tonight and it clearly included him and me getting it on. I do feel a bit bad. He has actually gone to a little effort tonight,' said Helen, demonstrating a measure of guilt and sympathy for her husband.

 

'I just see it as an opportunity and I think we should get the party started right now,' giggled the older woman, slapping Helen's pert butt as she strutted past her into the kitchen. 

 

Daniel heard a cork pop and laughter from the two women in his living room. He was debating whether he should just wander down. He could pretend they had disturbed him and go to get a drink. He wondered what they would do if he interrupted their party for two. 

 

A party for three would really be right up his street just now. Maybe he would go down in a while. Who knows what he might see? 

 

He stayed where he was for now. He was getting turned on enough just listening to them moving around downstairs and imagining their hot bodies against each other. Their fingers buried in sweet smelling long hair and lips passionately kissing. Their lipstick colours contrasting and emphasising the female only encounter.

 

Helen and Kate had met at pole dancing lessons. Helen had signed up for them at the start of the year to keep fit. She wanted to be more confident with her husband and have some new moves to grab his attention but she hadn't anticipated meeting a woman who could help her explore her sexuality and gain such fulfilment and satisfaction from intimate touch alone. It felt amazing but she also felt a bit guilty because she knew in her head that it was being unfaithful, even though another man wasn't involved. But here she was on a Friday night, a little drunk and about to play with her lover in the living room while her husband slept upstairs. 

 

Kate was a curvaceous lady. She oozed glamour and sophistication. She talked with a proper English accent that had been honed at elocution lessons and as she walked she appeared to glide like a royal princess. It was alluring and sensual. It made her totally irresistible to Helen, and many others. She was never short of company but at the moment Helen was her play thing. Despite Helen being around eight years younger than her, she was very skilful at hiding her age and most people thought they were just old school friends, very comfortable in each other's company.

Lakshmi25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lakshmi25

It helped them be quite physically close in public without people realising the sexual nature of their relationship. 

 

While Daniel fantasised about the women in his bed upstairs, Kate was unzipping Helen's dress in the living room. She ran her finger nails down her bare skin, over her shoulder blade and up the inside of her arm. She felt Helen relax and the dress dropped to the floor. Helen stood in the living room in red matching bra and thong. She had olive skin and was perfectly in proportion with pert 32D breasts and slender hips. She had a delightfully toned butt and a swell of defined muscle in her thighs. There was nothing not to like. 

 

Kate kissed the back of Helen's neck. It was just electric between the two women. Kate cupped the beautiful breasts in her hands and caressed her dark nipples till they were hard and Helen was starting to whimper in anticipation. Kate took her lover by the hand, led her to the patio window and knelt her over the plush, velvet footstool that stretched the whole length of the now makeshift mirror. Putting pressure on Helen's inner thigh, Kate spread the woman's legs apart, just enough to slip her manicured fingers between the lips of her pussy. 

 

Helen was dripping wet. This was probably because Kate had been teasing her all night at the pole dancing class and for a couple of hours afterwards in the bar. She knew it would build the sexual tension between them and having slipped the jiggle balls into her vagina after class, Kate had a good feeling that a little stimulation would have Helen writhing in pleasure and begging for more. She was not wrong!

 

Kate rubbed her fingers against Helen's clit, it was engorged and pulsating. She could tease her a little more but she had another idea. As she rubbed and built the orgasm of her lover she took her right hand and firmly slapped Helen's right butt cheek. 

 

'Oh,' gasped Helen. 

 

'Baby, you are so needy to cum,' said Kate calmly. 'You need to learn to hold on for it, let it build, stay in control a little longer.'

 

Kate reigned down three more firm slaps on Helen's butt cheek. Each one met with a gasp and a subtle giggle. How delicious the combination of pleasurable massage on her clit and sharp pain on her butt. 

 

'Watch yourself in the reflection in the window Helen,' instructed Kate. 

 

Helen could see her submissive, semi-naked body in the window. She could see her back arched, pushing her butt and pussy into the hands of her dominant lover. She was trying to hold back her orgasm like she had been told. It wasn't easy given her pussy contracted every time Kate slapped her butt and she felt the weight of the inserted toy shift inside her. She felt so sexy. She felt like this was the most amazing sex she had ever experienced but Kate hadn't penetrated her other than slipping the jiggle balls into her as they got dressed in the changing rooms at the gym. 

 

Upstairs, Daniel couldn't hear the women any longer. He assumed they were well into their play now and this might mean they wouldn't notice if he slipped downstairs quietly and observed from the hallway, through a hopefully slightly ajar living room door. He made his way almost silently into the hallway and sure enough, on the far side of the living room was his wife bent over and her lover playing with her, making her whimper and moan like he had never heard before. 

 

He watched as the woman slipped off her dress, revealing her scandalous figure. She was curvaceous. Her large breasts were contained in a fitted, expensive looking bodice. Fine, black, lace top stockings covered her toned, long legs and they were kept in place with diamanté trimmed clips attached to the hem of her bodice. She wore a skimpy, lace thong that matched the bodice. Her hair was long. It was a vivid auburn and curled so it moved freely against her pale skin. Her skin looked perfect. It glowed in the candlelight and he could smell her scent, even from the distance he was away. 

 

Daniel couldn't stop himself stroking his hard cock. He slowly, pulled back his foreskin to release his enlarged bell-end. The tip of his cock was moist and it took all his willpower to hold back from wanking furiously and ejaculating in seconds.

 

Meanwhile, the lovers in the living room carried on their erotic encounter. Kate was kneeling behind Helen now. She was massaging oil into Helen's pert butt, moving slowly but firmly up over the swell of her arse and back down between her cheeks. Each time she moved her hands down her arse she pressed deeper into the tight opening, eventually pushing her finger just into her arse. At the same time she rubbed Helen's clit and it was causing Helen to breathe heavily and emit deep throated moans that were becoming louder and more frequent as her orgasm built. 

 

Daniel wanted to see everything. He was so horny watching the glamorous, and stunningly beautiful woman play with his wife. She was unleashing a sensuality in her that he had never seen before and he wanted to know how it was possible for someone to be so absorbed in the moment that she hadn't noticed him edge his way through the living room door to stand only a few metres away from them. 

 

'Come and join us Daniel,' invited Kate. 

 

Daniel froze, unsure of what he should do. He wanted to go and join them but he had never experienced this before. He hadn't considered he might actually be in this position for real. Surely people like him didn't do this? Or perhaps they did!

 

Helen was past caring who was watching her and she opened her legs wider to encourage Kate to continue with her attention. Daniel could see Helen was dripping wet. Her thighs were moist and her pussy was invitingly gaping in anticipation of penetration from what he imagined would be a rabbit or dildo. 

 

'Helen, open your mouth and suck his cock,' instructed Kate. 

 

Helen did as she was told. She was bent over with her chin tilted up, waiting for Daniel's now throbbing cock. 

 

Daniel walked towards Helen. He dispensed with his boxer shorts and thrust his moist shaft deep into his wife's mouth. She gagged as he pushed it deeper than he usually would but as Kate continued her attention on her clit and her arse it took Helen's mind off her natural gag reflex and she took deep, fast thrusts of cock, one after another. Her muffled moans were just audible as she prepared for her climax. 

 

Then there it was. Helen was screaming as a fast ejaculation of hot pussy juice streamed between her thighs. Kate had pulled the jiggle balls out of her pussy as her clit exploded sending pulsating contractions through her body. Kate's finger was pressing into her arse and it really just tipped her over the edge to totally lose control. 

 

As Helen screamed in pleasure Daniel shot his hot, copious load over her face. Seeing his wife squirt across the living room had finished him off. He couldn't keep his cock in her mouth as she quivered and writhed in ecstasy so he covered her face in his semen to demonstrate how turned on she had made him. 

 

'I think you two might have a bit of catching up to do,' said Kate in her thick, sultry tone. 

 

Helen and Daniel just looked at each other. They were both partly in shock. Helen at being covered in both their ejaculations and Daniel astonished that his wife had a filthy secret and the ability to cum so furiously. 

 

Kate kissed Helen's cheek, avoiding the sexual fluids and maintaining her impeccable, unruffled appearance. Then she kissed Daniel full on the lips. It was deeper and more passionately than he had imagined possible and immediately his exhausted cock started to twitch again. 

 

Holy shit this woman is wrong and hot as anyone could possibly imagine, thought Daniel. He wanted her to stay but perhaps the conversation with his wife was more pressing than tasting the forbidden but ever so tempting fruit of this woman. 

 

And before Daniel or Helen had a chance to say anything, Kate was gone. They were left naked and exhausted. The reflection of their bodies in the window showed them this was reality but neither of them could believe what had actually happened that night. In the morning this would all seem like a dream. There were definitely plans to be made. Both of them could sense this was only the beginning. 

 

Published 
Written by Zara_Heyes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments