Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After The Party.

"A party turns into a filthy romp with young sluts."

89
14 Comments 14
12.7k Views 12.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"The first part of a series where I write about youthful, carefree parties."

One night, when I was about twenty-three years old, I found myself at a small party with some friends. It was a time in my life when I imbibed heavily and lived from one good time to the next.

The party was pretty small, eight or nine people for most of the night in my friend, Andy’s, modest apartment. A few of the people had left as the night went on and it was just myself, my two male friends, Andy and Shawn, and two impressionable girls.

One of the girls, Samantha, was dressed in a black mini-skirt, with a bright pink halter top. Her dark hair was cut just above her shoulders and her eyes were painted like peacock feathers in green and blue. Her friend, Amber, wore a black tank top under a black, long sleeve, fishnet shirt. Her ample breasts were barely contained in a pink bra that was pushing out of the neckline of the tank top. She also wore a short black skirt. Her hair was dyed dark purple, it was long and braided on one side.

All three of us guys were aiming to get one of them to fuck us throughout the night. Andy hit it off with Samantha. After making out and groping each other in the living room, they went into his bedroom together. Shawn and I stayed in the living room with Amber and flirted with her, both trying to score. Shawn was sitting on the couch with her while I was seated in a recliner adjacent to them as we competed for Amber’s affection.

After a while, a loud moan came from beyond the closed door to Andy’s room. We were already aware of what they were doing, but it was hot to hear Samantha moan in pleasure. We could only use our imaginations as to what he was doing to her. We snickered, trying to be quiet to hear more.

“Ohhh fuck!” a squeal again heard through the door, “Yesss, keep doing that!”

I could feel my dick getting hard in my jeans. We continued to listen to Samantha being pleasured in the next room. I looked at Amber, she seemed aroused as well. Her lips were tightly smirking as she was imagining what her friend was going through.

Shawn took his shot, “We could be doing that,” he said to Amber and looked at her to gauge her response.

Amber didn’t say anything. I could see the gears turning in her head. I wondered if it was game over for the night, not having sealed the deal sooner.

The moan’s coming from Andy’s room became louder and more frequent. I wondered if Samantha realized we could hear her shameless, slutty cries of pleasure.

Shawn spoke again, “Have you ever fucked two guys at the same time?”

I looked at him in disbelief, I’d certainly never had a threesome before. The thought of tag teaming Amber caused my adrenaline to rush.

“No,” Amber shifted in her seat, “I haven’t.”

Amber curled her hand up against her mouth, the knuckle of her finger between her lips. Shawn scooted closer to her on the couch placing his hand on her thigh. Amber didn’t protest, instead leaned in to kiss Shawn and brushed his crotch with her hand. I watched her spread her legs open, flashing some skanky, bright-pink panties.

Amber got up from the couch, kneeling in front of Shawn between his legs. Amber began to unbuckle his belt, Samantha could still be heard moaning in the bedroom. I watched while Amber licked Shawn’s shaft, flicking her tongue against his erection. Her head tilted, and she made eye contact with me as she sucked the head of his penis. She let her skirt ride up her ass, giving me a glimpse of her cheek-hugging panties.

I stood up, kicking my shoes off before dropping my pants. I peeled off my boxers to release my aching cock. I stepped next to Amber and pulled her skirt up all the way, leaning down to roughly rub her crotch from behind, which caused her to squirm. I took a hand full of Amber's hair and urged her to pay attention to my hard-on.

She turned sideways to face me, leaving Shawn’s dick for mine. I felt Amber’s tongue along my shaft, massaging me as her lips wrapped around it. There was a loud slurp once she started sucking me, saliva oozing from the corners of her mouth. Judging from the squealing in the next room, Samantha was having an orgasm now.

“Fuck, that’s hot!” Shawn said watching Amber devour my dick.

Amber took her lips off of me, taking Shawn back into her mouth again. I watched him fuck her face for a second before I kneeled behind Amber, grabbing at the waistband of her panties to pull them down to her knees.

“That’s it, suck my cock,” Shawn told Amber.

I ran my fingers through her long hair as it flowed down her back, gently swaying as her head bobbed. I pushed my index and middle fingers inside her from behind. She was tight and squealed with her mouth full of dick with my knuckles stretching her out. Once my fingers were coated in her silky juice, I began to fuck her with them. She moaned in approval with her mouth on Shawn’s dick.

I reached for my pants behind me, searching for the wallet in my pocket. I took the wallet out and pulled out a stack of condoms, tossing them on the floor beside us. Shawn picked one up and opened it, Amber stopped sucking to roll it onto his penis.

Shawn then pulled her up and guided her over the arm of the couch, her panties falling from her knees and onto the floor. She kneeled on the sofa, bending forward over the armrest. I stood up facing her at the edge of the couch. I helped her remove her fishnet and tank top, leaving her in her bright pink bra while Shawn lined up to penetrate her on the couch behind her.

Amber then leaned forward on her elbows, gripping my cock with her hand. I grabbed her hair and watched her face react to Shawn sinking his dick inside her. Amber gasped as she felt him penetrate her pussy.

Shawn began to fuck her from behind, I pushed my dick between her lips to fuck her face. I could feel her head forced against my dick, pushed by Shawn thrusting into her body. Every moan she made caused a vibration of pleasure around my shaft.

Amber was lost in bliss as we spit-roasted her on the sofa. We found a good rhythm and she was struggling to concentrate on both of us at the same time. Every thrust from Shawn made a smacking sound as flesh collided, complimenting her soft moans.

MichelleKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MichelleKing

Suddenly, the bedroom door opened and Samantha walked out. She was wearing just her black panties and Andy’s T-shirt. She stopped outside of the doorway, shocked at the sight of her friend getting railed between us on the couch. Amber either didn’t notice or didn’t care.

“Oh my god, you dirty slut!” Samantha giggled and walked over, smacking Amber’s ass.

Amber took my dick out of her mouth to look at Samantha, “We could hear you moaning like a whore in there,” she chided.

They both laughed, then Samantha crept off to use the bathroom. Amber resumed sucking me while Shawn pounded her at a gallop, causing her to moan more loudly.

“Do you like being a little slut?” I asked Amber.

“Mhmm,” she answered, swirling her tongue around me in her mouth.

Shawn stopped to rest, the condom, in combination with the alcohol, gave him extra stamina. I reached over and picked up a condom from the couch. Amber watched me put it on before I tossed the throw blanket from the back of the couch onto the floor. I guided Amber to lie on her back on the floor before taking off my shirt.

Spreading her legs and pinning them with my arms I slipped my cock into her soaking gash. The heat of her pussy was less intense with the condom, but she still felt amazing. I leaned into her, smashing her into the floor with my body. I could feel Amber’s big, soft tits beneath her bra against my chest as I started to fuck her. I didn’t notice Samantha come out of the bathroom and sit on the couch as I drove my dick inside Amber.

“Oh my god, fuck her hard!” Samantha cheered me on while I gave it to her friend.

“Yeah, fuck me,” Amber told me, her nails clawing into my back. Her eyes pleaded for more. I planted my arms beside her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. Her hips thrust up against mine, causing her tits to jiggle.

I looked up and saw Samantha motion Shawn over to her. Amber was moaning loudly in my ear and I felt her spasm underneath me. Next to us, Samantha was on her knees, peeling the condom from Shawn’s dick. I started to fuck Amber harder, sucking and licking her earlobe, I could feel her heels bouncing on my ass as I drove inside her. Amber’s moans became louder, an orgasm coming on.

Amber bucked underneath me, I felt her pussy flood with cum as her body tensed up from the climax taking over her body. Amber’s nails dug deep into my back as she gripped me for dear life.

“Fuck! Fuck! I’m coming!” Amber squealed.

Shawn was now fucking Samantha's face next to us. Shawn had both hands in her hair as she gagged on his dick. Amber caught her breath and opened her eyes to watch them. I didn’t give her a lot of time before I grabbed her ass, rolling onto my back so she was straddling me. Amber grabbed Shawn’s leg and turned him toward her.

“These are my guys, bitch! You already had your fun!” Amber said, with a sassy tone before she took Shawn back into her mouth.

I gripped Amber’s ass as she started to ride me, her big tits bouncing in her bra every time her pelvis slammed into my thighs. I looked up to see Shawn’s cock, chaotically rocking deep within her mouth as her body moved up and down. Shawn had his hand on the back of her head, trying to stay on target while she bounced on my lap. Drool was now running down Amber’s chin, the cock in her mouth plunging in while she tried to keep her lips on it. I could see her cheek bulging from the head of his tool as he fucked her mouth.

She had a hard time keeping Shawn in her mouth. Eventually, she gave up, leaning forward for balance, her nails raking across my chest. Samantha took over sucking Shawn again.

I was thrusting up to meet Amber as she wailed in ecstasy, my hands gripping her ass hard, intermittently smacking it. I snuck my finger against her asshole and just barely pushed it inside. Amber’s eyes opened wide, my finger sending her over the edge again. She let out a high-pitched squeal, her body grinding on top of me as her lungs expressed her intense excitement. Her pussy was pouring out around my dick, soaking my crotch in her juice.

“Fuck!” she panted as another wave of pleasure ripped through her body. Her skin was now sticky with sweat and she collapsed against my chest to calm down.

I looked up to watch Samantha getting her mouth fucked. She was taking Shawn like a champ as he grunted away. Amber climbed off of me and knelt next to Samantha, helping her lick Shawn’s shaft. I watched them take turns sucking him off until he came hard, blasting thick wads of jizz against Amber's face while she held out her tongue. I stood up to watch, fascinated by these two cum loving sluts. I removed my condom and let it fall to the floor.

Once Shawn had emptied his balls, they turned their attention to me. Amber still had Shawn’s cum all over her cheeks when she started sucking me. Samantha kissed my thigh and then licked my balls before taking a turn. Samantha was an expert at sucking dick, I wondered how many guys she had blown. I could feel my orgasm quickly building up as my cock was lapped and sucked from both sides by two hot, wet mouths. The sensation of their lips and tongues was overwhelming. I tried to hold back, but my cock wouldn’t let me. One mouth was replaced by the other as they took turns sucking. I groaned and began to spurt my load from the swollen head of my member. Amber closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue as Samantha jacked a huge glob onto Amber’s cheek. Samatha then aimed my cum-cannon toward herself as another jet sprayed up her lips and nose. Samantha continued to jerk warm jets onto her face until I was drained, glazing her face.

“Jesus Christ, I think I’m in love,” Shawn said as he pulled his pants back on.

“Yeah, you girls can party with us anytime!” I said as they kneeled on the floor, their faces still splattered in spunk. Samantha was trying to lick my cum from her lips, smiling up at me.

I found somewhere to crash out shortly after that. When I woke up, the girls were gone.

Published 
Written by Cactus469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments