Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Allyson's First Time - Part Five

"A couple of friends go out clubbing"

25
20 Comments 20
21.5k Views 21.5k
3.0k words 3.0k words
My friend Rachael and I were planning to go out for the evening. We were going to go to the Cowboy’s nightclub. We were going to be drinking, dancing, and checking out all the hot guys. Rachael is Shelly’s sister. She still doesn’t know that Shelly and I have been intimate together. I don’t know if I’d ever share that with her. Rachael has been my friend since elementary school.

I’ve been fantasizing about having a threesome with two guys. I’m really wondering how that would feel. I recently had a threesome with my friend and her husband when we went camping. But, now I want to have a threesome with two guys. I just wonder how it would feel to have two cocks fucking me at the same time. It really gets me very horny to think about.

While I was fantasizing about the threesome, I took out my suctioned cup dong and attached it to my chair. I then got undressed and rode it reverse cowgirl. I worked my pussy up and down over the dong. I had my hands on my knees as I bounced up and down over the cock.

“Oh fuck, this dong feels really good. Shit!" 

I fucked it for about fifteen minutes until I came. My pussy juices were flowing out of my bald cunt.

“Fuck, I love this toy."

I giggled to myself and then went to take a shower. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a fluffy towel around myself and then went to get dressed. I wore a tight black dress, black bra, black panties, and nude stockings with my heels. I did my make-up and dried my hair. I wore my hair in an elastic band.

I really was very horny and hoping that I’d meet a guy to have sex with. I made sure to put several condoms in my purse. When you’re a single girl you never know when you might get lucky. I always carry condoms in hope that I get fucked. I don’t mind one night stands, but it would be nice to meet a guy with a big cock and date them exclusively. I really never meet men with big cocks. Hopefully, soon I will. That’s definitely a big wish of mine.

I told Rachael I’d meet her at the club. We both took separate cabs over there. The cab left me off in front and then I spotted Rachael.

“Hey Rachael, how are you?” 

“I’m great. Well we better stand on line?”

“It shouldn’t be too long of a line. I see Andy is working the door, so we should get right in.”

The line wasn’t too long. I guess we stood there for about twenty minutes. We know the bouncers and they let us right in. It was really quite crowded and we both walked over to the bar to get drinks.

“Allyson, let’s get some drinks. We can stand over there.”

“What do you want to drink, Rachel?”

“I guess beer. They’re on special tonight.”

I ordered two beers for us and then we walked down by the dance floor.

“Lots of cute guys tonight.”

“I was thinking the same thing.”

“Lots of pretty girls too.”

“I hope we get lucky tonight. I’m so fucking horny.”

“You’re so funny, Allyson.”

“I may be funny, but I’m serious. I really want to get laid.”

Rachael just rolled her eyes. I knew I was more sexual then her. But, I felt like I was on the prowl. I really wanted to meet somebody tonight. I was just looking around smiling at everyone.

We were both drinking our beers and looking around to see if we saw any cute guys.

“I love this song. Want to dance, Rachael?”

“Sure. Let’s go.”

We went to the dance floor and we danced to a few fast songs.

"I really love this music."

"I know, I like it too."

"So many people dancing. Lots of hot guys."

"I know. Do you see anybody you like?"

"I see a few."

"Me too."

There were so many people on the dance floor. There were lots of guys that seemed to be available. They were in large groups with other guys. Lots of couples too. It seemed like a nice mix of people at the club. We then left the dance floor and went back to standing over by the wall where we were before. A waitress came around and we ordered a few more beers. I kept noticing this guy looking at me. Eventually, he came over and started to talk with me.

“Hey, I’m Mark and this is my brother Mike.”

“Nice to meet you. I’m Allyson and this is Rachael.”

“Are you guy’s identical twins?"

“We are. But, I’m the better looking one.”

We all giggled.

“Nice to meet you both." 

“Can we buy you ladies a drink?”

“That would be great.”

“Do you girls want beers or would you guys want to do some shots.”

“Shots are fine.”

“What do you ladies like?”

“How about Kamikaze’s?”

“I’ll get us that and a few more beers.”

Mike and Mark went to get the drinks.

“Rachael they’re so cute, don’t you think?”

“I like Mike I think,” Rachel said.

“That’s good. I think I like Mark.”

Rachael and I were figuring out who we liked. Once the guys came back, I talked with Mark and Rachael talked with Mike. We all were getting along well together. They were really funny and telling us lots of funny stories. They kept buying more shots and more drinks. We were all on our way to getting pretty bombed.

I was really liking Mark at this point. Rachael seemed to really like Mike. Mark had is arm around me and sometimes, I felt his hands feeling at my ass.

A slow dance song started to play.

“Allyson, would you like to dance?”

“Yes, I’d like that.”

Mark extended his hand and we walked to the dance floor. He held me and we danced a slow dance. He leaned in and gave me a kiss. We shared a deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues were dancing in each other’s mouths. He had his hands on my ass and while we were dancing close, I could feel that he was hard in his pants.

I was really liking him and was hoping maybe later we would hook up. Once we got back to the area where Rachael and Mike were, we were kind of all over each other. Mike and Rachael were still just talking, but it seemed they really liked each other.

“Do you girls want to maybe go back to our hotel? We could hang out and drink some more over there,” Mark asked.

“Yes, that would be great. Let us just go into the ladies room and get freshened up,” I said.

Rachael and I went to the ladies room. I was so excited. I hadn’t had sex in a week and Mark was so hot looking. I just couldn’t wait to get my hands on him. We had a connection all night.

“You know Allyson, I don’t know if I want to go.”

“What do you mean? Mike really likes you. It’ll be fun.”

“I don’t know if I want to. I should probably just go home. I don’t know if I want to have sex tonight. I’m a little drunk and I think it best I go home.”

“I think you’ll have a great time. I’m still going to go. They’re both so hot. We’ll have a great time. Please, will you come?”

“I think I’m just going to call it a night.”

“Okay Rachael. I’ll call you tomorrow.”

Rachael didn’t even go back to the table. She just called herself a cab and left the club. I was still going to go back to their hotel. I was really liking Mark and I wanted to have sex with him. I walked back to the table.

“Rachel, unfortunately changed her mind. She said she wasn’t feeling well. But I’d still like to go back to your hotel.”

“That’s too bad, I really liked her, said Mike.”

We all left the club and got a cab back to their hotel. The hotel was not far from the club. I was really surprised that Rachael didn’t come with us. I really was a little annoyed. She made the impression that she really liked Mike. I was definitely planning to have sex with Mark tonight.

Huntter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huntter



“Here we are, Mark said.”

We got out of the cab and I just followed them into the hotel. We took an elevator to their hotel suite. Once we got to the floor, we then walked to their door and they swiped their card in the machine and we all walked in.

“Do you guys work together too?"

“Yes, we own a business together. We had meetings in the area.”

“We really get along. We even go on double dates sometimes. In college, we used to date the same girl. She never even knew it.”

“That’s so funny.”

“Would you like a drink, Allyson?”

“Yes, that would be great.”

The hotel suite was really beautiful. I was very impressed. Mark went and got us all some more beers. We hung out all together in the living room. I was kind of wondering when we were going to go into the bedroom and have sex. But, I just waited to see what would happen.

“Allyson, do you want to go into the bedroom? We can hang out in there."

“That would be great.”

Mark and I got up and headed towards the bedroom.

“Hey, where are you guys going? How about me?”

“Sure, you can come in too. I don’t mind.”

“Are you sure, Allyson?”

“I kind of always wanted to have a threesome with two guys. If you guys want to, I’m willing.”

They didn’t need another invitation. At this point, we just stayed in the living room.

“You have a really nice body, Allyson.”

“Thank you.”

Mark then came over to me and we shared a deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues were dancing in each other’s mouths. Then Mike came to me and I gave him a deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues did a tango in his mouth. They both were really good kissers. I had so many naughty things going through my mind. I was finally going to have a threesome with two men. I could already feel my pussy getting very wet in my panties.

We all kind of undressed each other. While I helped Mark take off his clothes, Mike was behind me feeling my ass and kissing my neck. Once we were all undressed, I then squatted down and started to suck on each of their cocks. I’d suck Mark’s cock a little while and stroke at Mike’s cock and then I’d switch. Mark held my hair, while I was giving them each head. I would look into their eyes and suck and slurp at their cock and then change. I was making all those wet, sucking, popping, noises, while I was blowing the two of them. Their cocks were very hard and long. My pussy was throbbing, while I gave them both head.

I did this a while and then they brought me to the couch. I was on my back and Mark started to lick my pussy and my head was in Mike’s lap. I was giving Mike a blow job, while Mark was licking my pussy. His tongue was licking my pink folds and then he pushed his tongue up inside my pussy. I was moaning between slurps. He was tongue fucking me really fast and I was grinding on his face. My legs felt like butter. He was so good at oral sex and my pussy was just dripping, while he licked my cunt.

I was taking Mike’s cock deeper and deeper down my mouth. I was gagging on his cock and moaning. Then we switched and I put my head on Mark’s lap and he was face fucking my mouth. Mike held my one leg up and slid his cock into my cunt. Once he was inside, he was thrusting deep and fast. My pussy was so wet and making squelching noises as he fucked me.

Mark was bucking up into my mouth and I was taking his cock down my throat. I kept pace with him. Mike’s cock felt so good in my pussy. He was thrusting deeper and faster into my cunt.

Then we switched again. I then got on my hands and knees and I sucked Mark’s cock a while and Mike held my hips and slipped his cock into my pussy. His cock felt so good. He was thrusting and pounding at my bald cunt. He would take his cock all the way out and then jam it back in. I felt an orgasm starting to build and then I came. I soaked his cock and balls.

I was loving all this attention. Then Mark sat on the couch and I rode him reverse cowgirl and Mike stood on the couch and I sucked his cock again. I have never sucked so much cock in my life. Mark was drilling up my pussy. I was bouncing up and down over his hard cock. My breasts were bouncing and finally Mike came in my mouth. His hot and salty cream filled my throat. I swallowed it all down.

“You guys are amazing. I love your cocks.”

“Allyson, you are one fun chick.”

“I really want to have anal sex,” I mentioned.

“Let’s do it. Get on your knees and get us hard again.”

Both men were standing up and I squatted down again and played with their cocks. I moved my hands up and down over their shafts. I didn’t have to play too long. They both sprang up really quickly. I guess they were both as horny as me. It’s always nice to fuck around with guys in their late twenties.

“I have some lube in my purse. Let me get it.”

I got my purse and pulled out the lube. I handed it to Mark. 

“Let’s go into the bedroom. Will fuck you anally on the bed."

We all walked into the bedroom.

“Allyson, you can ride Mike and then I’ll fuck your ass.”

Mike got on the bed and then I straddled him. I moved my pussy up and down over his cock. Mike sat up and played with my breasts. He squeezed them together and sucked at each of my stiff nipples. We then shared a deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouths.

Mark then slathered his cock and my asshole with the lube. First, he just fingered my rosebud trying to open me up a little. He even licked at my asshole. It felt so good, while I was fucking Mike. Then, he slowly entered my tight anus. He grabbed my hips and it felt really tight going in. I loved the feeling as my asshole opened up.

Once he was in, he started to thrust into my ass. He was smacking at my buttocks.

Smack, Smack, Smack

“Allyson, your ass is so fucking tight. Shit!”

“Her pussy feels like heaven on earth.”

“It feels so good to have you both in each of my holes. Oh God.”

I was rocking over Mike’s cock, while his brother was fucking my ass. I let out a huge scream.

“Fuck, I’m coming. My pussy is coming.”

Mike then sat back up and we shared a deep and passionate kiss. Then Mark pulled out and Mark went to lay down. Mike then slathered his cock with the lube and then he slid his cock up into my ass, while I rocked and moved over Mark’s cock. Mark then sat up and we shared a deep and passionate kiss. He then dropped his head and sucked at both of my stiff nipples.

Mike was holding my hips and fucking my asshole. His cock felt so nice up my ass. He too started to smack my buttocks.

Smack, Smack, Smack

“Allyson, you’re a very dirty girl. Do you like being fucked?”

“Tell us what a dirty girl you are. Tell us how you love cock.”

“I love your cocks. Fuck me like a slut. I’m your slut for the night. Oh God.”

After I said some dirty talk, Mike was fucking me harder and faster up my ass. Mark was bucking up inside my pussy. I then was feeling another orgasm come on.

“Fuck! I’m coming again.”

I soaked Mark’s cock and balls.

“Allyson, lay down. We’re going to come all over your body.”

Mike pulled out and I got off his brother and got on the bed. Both men jerked their cocks really fast and came all over my body. I had hot come everywhere.

“Fuck! That was so fucking hot. You’re one hot chick. We have to see you again. Let’s exchange phone numbers. We're often here for business and would love to see you again.”

We all exchanged phone numbers and then I took a shower and then we all fell asleep together on the bed. It was an amazing night. I have kept in contact with them. We text a few times every week. Soon, they will be traveling again and we’ll be getting together again for another hot threesome.

I have actually told my friend Shelly about it and she said it really turned her on. I’m hoping we could get together for a foursome, but that may take a little work. Shelly is a lesbian and I’m not sure if she’d want to be with two men. A girl can dream right?

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments