Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Evening With John

"His huge cock was laying on my belly. "Still want to go through with this?""

3
0 Comments 0
22.1k Views 22.1k
4.4k words 4.4k words
I'm pissed. My damn internet service has been down for days now. I called them on Thursday and was promised a service call on Friday, well it is now after five in the afternoon on Friday and still no service call. I called my ISP and they tell me now that they had an emergency with a tech and he couldn't make the call. A nationwide company and they don't have an extra tech for one call? What, they couldn't contact me to let me know? I know BS when I hear it. I might have to switch companies, but from what I've heard the other one isn't any better.

I would not let the evening go to waste so I grabbed a novel and started reading. I don't know why but the story was boring. I bore easy, so I threw a DVD in the player and started watching an old movie that I like a lot. About fifteen minutes into the movie my cell beeped, telling me I had a text from John. Holy crap, I hadn't heard from him since the bachelorette party two months ago!

His text said, "what u up 2 dd and I wan to c u 2nite have bff over 2 mor fun"

I interpreted that text as they are bored also and want to swing tonight. I texted back, "bord want to fuk"

"ya K"

"K time"

"hr ok"

"c ya then"

Sooo, those two want to have sex with me and one of my besties. Jill and Amy had already fucked John, Jill apparently many times now. I also knew Sharon would like to try. I had better call Sharon and see if she would want to come over. Her cell rang like eight times before she picked up.

"Hi kiddo," I said. "John and DeeDee are coming over in about an hour. Want to join us for the evening? Could be fun! What took you so long to answer my call?"

"You interrupted my 'me time', I wasn't going to answer until I saw it was from you. Sorry about that. Yes, I'd like to come over since it is John and DeeDee. Any specific plans?"

"Nothing specific and sorry about the 'me time', but I think they have sex on the brain. That would be much better than you rubbing one off. I know John would like to spread your legs and you hinted that you would like to try to fuck his thick cock."

"Honey, I'll be over in fifteen!"

I stopped the movie and put the DVD away. I inserted my favorite porn stick into the USB slot of my 3D TV. I'm going to have to buy an Amazon Fire Stick so I can play directly from my tablet. Plus there are many more features I could use. When my effin internet is back up I'll do that.

I wasn't dressed for an evening of company. I picked out some sexy sheer undies and headed into the bathroom for a quick shower. I spent some extra time making sure I was really 'fresh' down there, DeeDee has been known to complain if she wants to eat you out and your cunt isn't extra clean. Not that she would be going down on me, I didn't know that for sure, but the possibility is great. If John is banging Sharon, DeeDee will be hot as a pistol and want sex also.

While I was taking my shower I had an eerie feeling that I wasn't alone in the bathroom. I shut off the water and reached for my towel and stepped into Sharon holding it.

"Hi Hon, I thought someone was in here."

"Let me dry you off," she said as she started to towel me down.

After I was dry she dropped to her knees in front of me. "Spread em, I want to make sure you are really fresh there."

I leaned back against the wall and spread my legs enough to give Sharon the room she needed to run her tongue up and down my slit. "Am I fresh?" I asked.

"Couldn't be fresher," she replied. "DeeDee will be pleased! I'm pleased too, you sure taste good."

The bachelorette party was an awakening for many of Jill's friends. Somewhere about half of them determined that they were bisexual and one said she was a full fledged lesbian.

Jill was happy also, she now had many women to have sex with. John was still the only man able to give her vaginal orgasms. She told me his thick cock fit into her perfectly and he enjoyed fucking her whenever he could. DeeDee was just as involved with Jill as John was. He'd fuck her and DeeDee would eat her. DeeDee loves to clean up a messy creampied pussy! Everyone was happy!

I dressed with my previously picked out undies and put on a sheer nightgown to cover. You could still see my breasts along with my areolas and nipples. If my body in these clothes didn't turn John on, well it was going to be a long night for him cause his wife would sure be hot for me!

"Sexy enough?" I asked Sharon.

"You're hot enough to eat, mind if I do?"

"Maybe later Honey, did you bring any sexy clothes over?"

Sharon unbuttoned her dress and let it fall. I was looking at a goddess dressed in a sheer thong and nothing else.

"Think John will like what I have to offer?" she asked me.

"You'll probably have him cumming before he fucks you. You are one hot chick, I want to spend a few hours with you myself."

"Anytime, Sweetie, anytime. My body and my cunt, they are your playground!"

"Come over here, I want to check your 'freshness'. DeeDee will be down there after John loads you up with cum."

I patted the bed and Sharon laid down on her back spreading her legs. I moved up between her legs and pulled her thong aside exposing her that young girl looking pussy. I licked her pussy slit from top to bottom and back up. Sharon was very wet, I believe she was this way when she walked in on my shower. Her thoughts of John's big cock were getting her pussy ready for his assault. I stuck my tongue up into her vagina and licked her g-spot. Sharon let out a shriek and clenched her legs together squeezing my head.

"I thought you only wanted to test my freshness, Bitch. Stop eating me out. Now! I don't want to cum on your tongue!"

"You're fresh, relax I was just fooling around with your pussy," I teased.

"C'mon, let's go downstairs and wait for them there." I stood up and walked over to the stairs.

"I'm kinda cold," Sharon said. "Do you have another nightie I could throw over my shoulders?"

I had a very sheer vintage robe hanging in my closet.

"You can wear this but be careful, it is vintage and cannot be replaced." I said as I handed it to Sharon. "It is from the 1940's and I paid big bucks for it."

"I will, I just want to cover up somewhat while we wait for them."

Sharon put on the robe and it sexed her up one hundred percent, what a hot woman she was now! "Sharon, you have no idea how fucking hot you look now!" I exclaimed.

She moved over to the full length mirror and looked. "Beckie, you are right! I want to fuck myself!"

"C'mon, let's go downstairs and wait," I said as I started walking down the steps to the living room.

Sharon and I sat on the couch talking about the difference between how men made love and how women made love to our pussies. We went into very deep details on how we even differed on what we liked. I like men to be gentle, licking up and down and sucking on my clit, but rough when when their cock is in me. Sharon just liked to fuck! She didn't care if they were rough or gentle, maybe leaned toward rough when a cock was in her, but really didn't care. We stopped talking as soon as the doorbell rang.

"Hi you two," I said as I pulled DeeDee into the room. I gave her a hug and kissed her then I hugged John and gave him a kiss also.

"Give me your sweaters so I can hang them up."

I took their sweaters and was walking to the closet, when I heard a loud wolf whistle behind me. Sharon had stood up and was hugging DeeDee and John's mouth was wide open.

"Woman, you are one hot looking piece of ass!" John exclaimed. "I hope you want what I want to give you tonight!"

Sharon giggled and gave him a hug also. "If you have what Beckie and Jill say you have, I'm willing to try. Can't guarantee you'll fit, but we can give it go."

"Oh, he'll make it fit, always does," DeeDee piped up. "When he was fifty I watched him take a eighteen year old virgin and by the time the night was over, she was blubbering while bouncing up and down on his cock. He will probably do the same to you! Besides that most women exaggerate about his size."

"Let's go upstairs and relax for awhile. I have a new wine I would like to try and want your opinion on it."

Sharon started up the stairs with John following her. Her ass was swinging a lot more than normal, she was teasing John. I followed John and then there was DeeDee, who was right behind me. DeeDee, being DeeDee, slipped her hand up between my legs and pinched my labia. I playfully slapped her hand away, but she went right back only this time her finger slipped into my very wet pussy. I wiggled my ass and then there were more fingers in my cunt. I had a feeling that something like this would happen and now I knew DeeDee and I would be having sex tonight. The thought of this excited me to no end; I couldn't wait to get to my bedroom.

Now I will let Sharon tell you her story of how John was able to fuck her.

John was right behind me going up the stairs. I knew he was fixated on my ass so I swished it from side to side. I heard him moan or sigh, I couldn't really tell which, but my ass was having the effect on him that I wanted. I'm sure that he had many experiences, like tonight, and I was looking forward to fucking him. Experience like his is like winning the lottery and I felt like I would be the winner tonight. Actually John is senior to my own father by fifteen years, Pops is fifty. I was surprised at myself at how I felt about getting into John's pants because of his age. My horny pussy doesn't care about age, only cock!

Beckie told us to, "Sit down while I get some wine."

I sat on the loveseat and John sat next to me. DeeDee sat in a recliner right across from us and Becky was seated next to her. We all clinked our wine glasses and toasted our good fortune to being together tonight. John took my glass and sat it down on the side table next to his. He then put his arm around me and kissed me on my neck. I was chilled by his kiss and the goosebumps on my skin proved it. He knew I was vulnerable to his neck kiss so he kissed me more. Becky was watching us so I smiled and twisted so I could kiss him back on his cheek. He moved to kiss my lips but I said, "No, you have to earn each kiss."

"Please tell me what I have to do. Your lips are driving me crazy."

"For every tie you untie I will kiss you," I said.

John untied the first tie and I kissed his lips.

"Untie the next one and after each one you earn a kiss."

There were three ties left and after each was untied I kissed John. I knew and so did he that I was still teasing him.

"What how Honey, the last tie is undone?"

I stood up, "Strip my robe from me but be careful, very careful with it."

John slipped the robe over my shoulders while I removed my arms from the sleeves. He then carefully laid it over the arm of the love seat before returning back to me for his kiss. This time I french kissed him and he returned my kiss with his tongue. I sucked his tongue like it was his cock as he moved his tongue in and out like he was fucking my mouth. I was very wet now, I was ready to fuck him but I needed him to perform more foreplay, my pussy needed more, I wanted his cock to penetrate me. Maybe my being excessively horny would loosen my cunt up so he would fit.

"Now what, Angel?" He asked.

"Kiss my body from top to bottom.

HonMary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HonMary

When you reach my panties, slip them down using your teeth and nothing else."

John's hands went to my tits and his massaging them felt really good. He squeezed my left tit and his lips surrounded my protruding nipple. He sucked gently while twisting my other nipple with his fingers. These sensations went directly to my pussy, I could feel my blood filling my outer labia. I wanted more of this.

He cupped my right breast and did the same as he had done to my left breast. This time I felt blood rush to my inner labia and to my clitoris. My clit was now starting to swell!

"I am going to mark you," he said.

I didn't really know what he meant until he pressed his lips against the underside of my breast and starting sucking. Hickey after hickey until the underside and sides on both my breasts were marked. With a sucking pull on each nipple, John started working his way down with kisses.

He stopped kissing when he reached the top of my slit. John positioned himself between my legs, he lifted my right leg high and kissed his way down. He stopped after he kissed my labia. He did this twice more before moving on to my left leg to do the same, only this time he stopped with his face near my pussy. I was shaking, twitching and rotating my hips, I wanted his tongue. I needed his tongue, I was ready to fuck him, but I wanted to be eaten out first. John must have read my mind because the next thing I felt was my labia being spread and John inserting his tongue into me. He licked all around my pussy, pushing his tongue as deep as it would go before tipping the tip upwards and withdrawing. His actions were driving me wild.

DeeDee handed him a tube of lube, which he liberally applied to my cunt. He spread it all over my crotch, both outside and inside. He squeezed a huge portion into the palm of his hand and lubed his huge cock like he was jacking himself, paying special attention making sure his cockhead was thoroughly lubed. He placed the open tube on the pillow. "Might need more later," he said.

John spread my legs as wide as he could. Becky and DeeDee could see my pussy and were watching to see if John could actually fuck me. I wanted his cock but I was apprehensive about if it would even be able to enter me. I was sure there would be pain, just how much was the mystery. John's knees were now up tight against my inner thighs, his huge cock laying on my belly. "Still want to go through with this?" He asked.

I looked at his cock, I wanted it bad, real bad. I was too hot and horny now to back away.

"Fuck me John, I'm yours tonight, my cunt is yours tonight, do with me as you wish!"

John leaned forward, holding himself up with his left arm as his right hand took control of his thick cock. He lined his cockhead up with my cunt, slipping his cock up and down and then I felt my pussy lips starting to spread. John worked his cockhead back and forth, pushing a little more into me with rocking motion. My cunt spread open, there was a slight stretching pain but the tingles spreading through my labia and clit overcame that. John pulled back slightly and then he pressed in again, my vagina opened enough to allow about one third of his cock to enter me. Now I could feel a stretching pain, not intolerable, but uncomfortable.

"Relax Sharon, you are doing fine. Your pussy is very flexible and I can tell that I'll be inside of you very shortly."

I was trying to relax, but the pressure his cock was putting on my cunt was very distracting. I wanted him to pull out, that his cock was to large for me, but my horny cunt wanted him in. I decided that horny wins and I relaxed as best I could.

John pulled back a bit and applied more lube to both my pussy and to his cockhead. He pressed again and my pussy stretched more, only this time the pain was less. He pulled back and then pressed harder and his cockhead slipped into me. As soon as his glans entered me my pain ceased. My cunt was stretched very wide and John was slowly filling my vagina with his cock. I relaxed now and John could feel the slackness with his cock.

"You are doing very well Sharon. I did use a small amount of painkiller in that last lube of your pussy. It is no stronger than toothache gel and should be worn off already. From now on you should feel my cock as though I had never used it."

"God, I've never felt so full as I do now. Your cock is so huge! Do you think I can take it all?"

John answered me by plunging into me all the way. I felt like I was impaled on a telephone pole. I orgasmed, not hard, just a nice I feel good type of orgasm. Now John was fucking me much faster. I could feel his cock rubbing the walls of my vagina, sending sensations throughout my body. I wanted more of this, I had to get my pussy working in rhythm with his cock.

John's fucking of me took on a steady rhythm and I was able to rock and move my ass and pussy for maximum feelings. I dug my heels into his buttocks, pulling him and his cock deep into me. I never had been penetrated so deeply, John was where no other man has been able to reach. I didn't fuck Alex at Jill's party, I will leave that for another time. I did fuck one of the black male dancers though. It was fun but nothing like the fucking I was experiencing right now.

I was building again for another orgasm. I knew this one would be a zinger and I wanted John to speed up his fucking.

"John, I'm getting close, speed up and fuck me hard, ram that huge rod of yours into me deep. When I cum, ram deep and hold it there until I tell you to relax."

I flung my arms around John's back and pulled him onto my chest. He collapsed onto me, his arms under me, his hands now on my shoulders, pulling me down hard onto his driving cock. I was slamming my cunt up, my clit crushing itself against his pubic bone. The sensations I was feeling were beyond description. The combination of a stretched cunt, a pounding huge cock, clit sensations and John's weight holding me down, brought on the best orgasm I ever had.

I was screaming out John's name, coaching him to fuck me harder, then he grunted and pushed his cock deep into my love tunnel and held it there. I was screaming from my orgasm and John was making cum noises that men make when they cum. I felt John's huge cock pulsing in me, he was pumping cum deep into my pussy and the thought of that plunged me over the orgasm edge again.

I just held onto John and fucked my cunt onto his cock. Wave after wave of pleasure surged through my body, starting with my cunt and ending at the tips of my fingers and toes. My whole body was tingling. My muscle nerve endings had me twitching. My pussy was now writhing on John's cock. My pussy was milking him, drawing the last of his cum deep into me. I had never been fucked so good, John may have ruined my pussy, I might never want another man to fuck me, only John! I thought of the last time Robert had fucked me and I had felt this way then too. I would have two men who bring me to the most lustful orgasms that any woman could ask for.

John raised up, removing his weight from me. I could breathe again. His cock was still hard and deep in me. My pussy was still milking him, I wanted all of his cum, I wasn't going to waste a drop outside of me.

Becky and DeeDee were watching the whole thing. I didn't know they were there, I had forgotten about them because of the passion and lust I was experiencing. I felt the mattress sink as Becky crawled onto the bed and kissed me. "Nice job fucking," she said.

"Oh god Becky, I have never been fucked like this before, well maybe once. You know, Robert is a very skilled lover and he did this to me also."

"I know. Maybe Robert, you and I should have a threesome sometime. That would be hot!"

Becky then started kissing me, driving her tongue into my mouth. I returned her kisses with the same fervor. DeeDee was now on the bed also, she was tweaking my nipples and then she started sucking on first one and then the other. I felt her hand move down and she was rubbing my clit. I have never been in a threesome much less a foursome. John started to fuck me again. Slowly his cock moved in my cunt, giving me sensations again. With Becky kissing me, DeeDee sucking my nipples and rubbing my clit, and John's cock sliding in my cunt, I orgasmed again. "My god people, are you trying to kill me with sex?" I exclaimed with passion.

"Shut up and fuck," Becky said. "As soon as John removes his cock from your cunt, DeeDee will clean you up. She loves to suck John's cum from a woman's swollen pussy!"

John's cock was losing its hardness and he pulled it out of me. I felt a rush of cool air enter my vagina before it closed. John moved over to a chair and sat down watching his wife move between my legs and spread them wide. Becky continued kissing me but now she was all over my body. I especially liked the way she sucked my boobs. I wish I had milk for her. Maybe in the future I would have milk and I would approach her to suck me.

I felt DeeDee's tongue on my pussy lips. She was licking my whole crotch area. "You are one wet lady," she said. "I will enjoy cleaning your cunt of my husband's cum and your cum also."

And with that I felt a very long tongue licking the interior of my vagina. Again the sensations drove me over the edge but this time my cum squirted into her mouth. DeeDee swallowed almost all, just a bit dribbled down into my ass crack. DeeDee's tongue found that also and licked me clean.

Becky stopped kissing me and moved off the bed. DeeDee kissed me, pushing some of my cum, that she had in her mouth, into my mouth. John brought his cock up to my mouth and I sucked and licked him clean. My cum and John's cum tasted somewhat salty sweet. I liked the taste and made a mental note to give him a blow job later. I was tired, my hornyness subsided and I collapsed into a recliner.

Becky was still standing by the bed when DeeDee stood up and started stripping her. Becky has a fabulous body and when she was totally naked I made another mental note to spend a night of bliss in her bed.

"Your turn now sweetheart. Climb on the bed and let DeeDee give you some real pussy loving."

John and I watched the two of them make love to each other. I must say that just seeing them eating each other's cunts kinda made me horny again. But my cunt was sore now and I wouldn't be fucking for a day or two. I really enjoyed myself tonight.

After Becky and DeeDee brought each other off they got off the bed and Becky dressed in her negligee while DeeDee put on her street clothes.

Becky continues...

John kissed us girls and so did DeeDee when they were leaving. "I hope we can get together again," John said.

"I'm sure we will," I said. "I want that cock of yours again and the same for your beautiful tongue DeeDee. I'm sure Sharon does also"

I closed the door, shutting out the rest of the world. "You're staying here with me tonight," I said. "You can sleep with me or you can sleep in the guest room, your choice."

"Thanks Becky, my pussy is so sore, I don't think I could sit down to drive. I want to sleep with you tonight, please promise to hold me and cuddle me, I so want you to love me."

"I promise," I replied. "And maybe I can cure your sore pussy tomorrow morning."

The End

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors