Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Andrea's Exploits

"The party continues"

23
7 Comments 7
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"Andrea is the centre of attention."

I really shouldn’t have been surprised; it was Veronica.

“You see, I can allow your pleasure, Andrea,” she said with a smile.

She pressed the still-running vibrator to my lips.

“Taste yourself,” she commanded.

I obeyed, licking the toy, taking it in my mouth a little; it tasted of myself and all the men who had cum into me earlier, and feeling the vibrations against my tongue, teeth, and cheek.

She twisted it as she gently pushed it into my mouth, a little further each time, until it was far inside, buzzing against the roof of my mouth. When she was satisfied, she withdrew it.

It was time to shower. Chrissie and I each put on the nearest white dress, mine was a size too large, and she and Veronica, who had thrown on her dress, took me through a beautiful hallway and up a wide flight of stairs to the first floor.

I hadn’t taken much notice of the size of the building as it was already dark when we had arrived; the more I saw of it, the more impressive it was.

We walked along a corridor, and through a door into a large shower room; several people were there of both sexes, a few mutually washing each other under the water jets.

“Towels here,” Veronica pointed to a pile on a bench. “Soaps and everything are hanging up.”

With that, she stripped out of her dress, walked beneath a shower head, and began to wash.

I looked at Chrissie.

“Come on,” she said, taking off her dress, she followed Veronica. I removed mine and joined them.

The water was beautifully hot. Lathering a bar of soap, I began to wash, exploring myself as I did so. Some parts were a little tender; Veronica had left red finger marks around my tits and my inner thighs, where she had pulled me around during the threesome with George and Felicity.

I slid the soap around my body, and as it washed away the mess of sex, I felt the clean squeak of my skin, although I still leaked profusely from my sodden cunt; the heat of the water soothed my aching back where I’d been bent backward over the sofa seat when Felicity sat on me and rode my tongue and nips.

Applying shampoo to my hair, I closed my eyes to the sting of the soapy water.

I felt hands rest on my waist – male hands; I pretended to be unaware and continued to wash the shampoo from my hair.

Feeling no rebuttal from my movements, the hands moved from waist to bum, where one hand stayed, massaging and squeezing; the other ventured down further, following the running water between my bottom cheeks, pressing my anus for a second, and from there between my thighs.

I bent forward slightly, allowing greater access, and the fingers slid along, between my wet labia, and I automatically moved back a little more to make them press against my clitoris.

“Good girl,” I heard uttered behind me – certainly a male voice.

This was all very well, but I was meant to get clean, not dirtier; by now, I knew I was a plaything here and would have to submit to whoever wanted me. I tingled all over at the thought of abandonment.

I looked over my shoulder to see who was to have me and saw a rather tall guy of maybe twenty-five, somewhat younger than many of the men there.

“You wanna fuck the birthday girl?” I questioned; it came out somewhat brazenly, and I blushed. “I’ve only just got clean, and now you’re soaking me up again!”

You are being very sassy, I thought to myself, calm the attitude, Andrea, they want virginal and submissive, not Madonna!

“Oh yes, I certainly wanna fuck you, birthday girl,” he used my vernacular. “Bend over a little more; let me see that peachy pussy; it feels delightfully moist.”

I bent right over, opening my legs so I stood with my feet hip-width apart, and pulled my bum cheeks open so my cunnie and bottom were fully on display.

Rivulets of water ran down over my rear, between my swollen vulva, and along my flowering inner labia, some flowing off those proudly protruding lips and dripping from the hood of my clitoris, the rest running down my torso, between and over my small tits, and from there running off my erect nipples.

He closed in on me, bent his cock so it pointed downwards, and rubbed it along my pussy; I was a fair bit shorter than him, so banging me from the back in this position wasn’t going to be easily achievable, but his erection was very firm, and I raised myself on tiptoe; steadying myself by pressing my hands to the tiled wall as his wet arrowhead parted my labia, I could feel it, velvety and hot, nudging and slipping around my juicy entrance.

That, however, was as far as we’d get as we were; we were both far too wet and slippery.

I turned to face him. His dick was long, longer than I’d experienced before.

“You can’t have me bent over like that; I’m too short, and my cunt’s way too slippery,” I pointed out; I knew the guys liked a slutty girl who used the c-word.

“Normally the way, you girls are all too short - I’ll do you up the wall,” he retorted. “And anyway, I want to see your face as I’m having you; I haven’t seen your pretty face when you’re being taken yet, each time it’s been buried in someone’s pussy.

“I want to see your face when you cum, Andrea,” he continued. “When you cum uncontrollably with my dick buried deep in your tunnel.”

He backed me against the wall and, again standing on tiptoes, I lifted my right leg as high as I could; he bent at the knees and guided his long cock to my entrance, nestling the tip between my inner lips and into a better position to enter me.

I put a hand down and opened myself enough to get his arrowhead lodged more securely in my entrance, it was difficult as he skated around my hole several times before good contact was made, and with a push, he was inside me far enough and straight enough and I was impaled as he stood up, lifting me off the floor, speared on his erection.

I Slid quickly down onto him and threw my arms around his neck to take some of my weight. His hand was under my thigh and lifted my right leg, and I squeezed it hard to his hip, with my left foot dangling still, at least eighteen inches off the floor.

His length didn’t seem to end as gravity pulled me onto him, hitting my G-spot. It sparked a pleasure pulse as he slid deeper into me, his tool raking hard against the right side of my tunnel as my left leg still hung in mid-air, flashing delicious pleasure-pain, making me grimace.

With a will, I managed to wrap both my legs around his hips; he could now go fully into me more comfortably without the risk of accidentally falling out; he held me under my bum and pressed me hard to the wall.

“Oh fuck,” I uttered, with a gasp as the air inside me, both in my lungs and my pussy, was forced out violently. “You’re up between my tits in there!” I whimpered.

My eyes wide, my mouth open; shocked, this was the face he wanted to see. His smile as he looked at me, drinking in my wantonly contorted visage, told everything. I think I was meeting expectations.

The shower rained hot water on us.

He kissed me roughly as he screwed me, my head tilted sharply upwards to his, both of us grunting with the effort of each thrust, him pushing me up the tiled wall, his tool bashing my depth and lifting me upwards; the violence as with each push he collided with my cervix, knocking the breath out of me.

“I was so… looking… forward… to this,” he groaned, between the work of his tool spiking me.

My cunnie felt like it was full near to busting, but the tightness wasn’t painful; I was monstrously wet, and the stretching and the pressure of him hitting my depth with each thrust was a massive turn-on, wetting me even more. I squelched so noisily on each upward thrust it was audible to me over the hiss of the showers.

The wetness seeped out of me and covered my crotch and his weapon, viscously flowing around my anus and bottom cheeks so he had to grip me ever tighter to keep a firm hold.

Catalina_Luciana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catalina_Luciana

Being screwed by a man I’d never seen before tonight, his taking me so forcefully for his pleasure, added to the fact I knew at least Chrissie and Veronica, probably more, were watching. My exhibitionist tendencies, mere fantasy before, were being given full reign.

All this heightened the already monumental arousal, and on the next thrust, I came in an absolute flood, gasping open-mouthed and squirming, skewered upon his weapon as the orgasms peaked and peaked.

“Oh, Andrea - that’s the face I wanted to see!” he exclaimed.

While this was happening, I peeped around his arm, and through the steam, I could dimly see Chrissie and Veronica, as well as several others. Veronica bent to whisper in Chrissie’s ear, and Chrissie moved to my right; I turned my face to her, and she kissed an open-mouthed kiss, slipping her tongue into my gasping mouth, sliding a hand down to my cunnie and feeling the cock as it drove into me.

“Oh wow, you are immensely wet!” she whispered.

“Ugh – ugh - ugh,” was all I could utter; still in the throes of orgasm, I couldn’t catch my breath as the pummelling cock gave me no time to breathe in.

Even with as much inside as I could take, she could still easily get her whole hand around the slippery shaft that remained outside me.  

Beside him, to my left, appeared another woman who, putting her hands under my left thigh and buttock, took my weight from him; Chrissie, understanding the action, did the same, so both held me in this position.

In this sitting position, I put an arm around each girl's shoulders and leaned back between them; they both slipped an arm under me, beneath my shoulder blades, and cradled me so I was almost prone, their hands around my sides and their fingers caressed and pinched my erect nipples which were directly connected to my clit, so every pinch and rub excited that centre of ecstasy.

Two others, who I couldn’t see, were now on each side behind my lover and took my lower legs, under my knees, and by my ankles or heels. Holding them tightly, they pushed my feet towards my torso to bend my knees up and held them wider apart.

Now I could see who it was, Felicity was one, and the other was one of the guys who’d had me earlier.

As he no longer held my weight, this allowed my partner to withdraw from me much further before pressing deep again; his weapon, now forced downwards by my position, pushed hard against the front of my cunt and squashed my bladder against my pelvic bone; fitting so tightly inside he enjoyed more of my length as it yielded to his invasion.

He withdrew until his head was pulling me inside out. Fortunately, the tightness of his fit inside me wouldn’t allow him to withdraw fully, so he enjoyed every millimeter of my tunnel as he pushed into me.

He was very close to orgasm, and he became much less forceful in his screwing of me; he wanted to hold off for as long as he could to savour me.

His longer and more deliberate withdrawal, then pushing in, slowed to near stopping, his cock raked against my G-spot and the slowness, and the pressure became torturous; I decided I’d have to take charge now, or I’d pass out, and I did want to be conscious when he finally spunked into me.

I had let him take me just as he wanted, but I knew my body had the power to turn the tables; in just a few weeks, George had instructed me well.

I used my inner muscles to change the rate of entry. I bore down as he slowly pushed in. He wasn’t expecting that; the increased speed of penetration did it.

“Fuck! Andrea!” He exclaimed through gritted teeth.

He came violently; his cock had wedged right against my cervix as he did so; he must have been planting his seed directly into my uterus. I silently thanked goodness for the pill.

“Bring me off,” I hissed to Chrissie.

“Good show, girl,” she murmured, “You properly played him there, sweetie!”

She obliged me, taking her hand from under my bottom, she pressed a finger onto the hood of my clit; her finger slipped around the wet nub as she rubbed it in a circular motion, the wetness slipped the hood back, and she worked directly against my button which was as hard as the cock inside me.

Her finger’s slipping made my clit spring as she lost contact with it before brushing back and pressing it hard up against my pelvic bone and rubbing it, pressing hard on my Venus Mound with her thumb as she did so, sending orgasmic tingles up into my womb.

The cascade of climax as she slipped me over the edge made me float on ecstasy as I bounced uncontrollably against the head of the weapon jammed tightly in my pussy.

“Ningh,” I grunted with each peak as I tried to catch my breath…

Recovering focus, my eyes met Chrissie’s.

“Thank you,” I managed to breathe.

“Most happy to help,” she retorted. “Mathew’s a big guy, isn’t he?

“You took a lot. Did you like the feel of him hitting your roof?” she questioned, “I love it when it does that.”

I nodded, “Fantastic. That's why I had to get you to bring me off on him once he spunked; that’s way bigger than I’ve had before.”

He was still immensely hard but was beginning to soften; I could feel it. I still gripped him tightly down there and consciously relaxed my grip. I was still being held by Chrissie and the other woman; Felicity and the other guy had left us; instead, Mat held my legs under my thighs, my knees bent, and feet dangling down.

Veronica appeared to my left.

“A bit of thinking on your feet there, I see,” she said, addressing me. “Or rather,” she observed my position, held by the others, “of them.

“I think we need to help her off, Christine, Kate; keep hold of her; I imagine he’s soft enough now.

“Gently, girl,” she reprimanded as Chrissie grabbed me back under my bum again, and they held me as Mathew withdrew from me; it felt like he’d never stop sliding out. Eventually, I was placed on my feet.

Looking around, there was quite an audience. I blushed.

“I’ve gotta wash myself out again now,” I mock-protested, standing unsteadily, feeling self-conscious now; the endorphins were beginning to ebb away.

“Not yet, teen-slut,” Veronica pointed to Mathew. “Say thank you to Mathew and lick him clean of your pussy juice.”

I did as I was asked; hmm, I felt the endorphins returning.

“Thank you, Mathew, for having me.” I simpered, putting my hands behind me and holding them together just above my bottom.

“My pleasure, Andrea,” he replied. “You did well when you were obedient, but your taking charge at the end is a blot on your conduct; I wanted to enjoy being inside you a little longer, you have such a gorgeously tight pussy, and your visage when you cum is wonderful. I’ll bear it in mind as to what punishment may or may not be required.”

I wasn’t sure as to his meaning; conduct sounded a bit teacherly; however, I knelt in front of him and took his long, softening member in hand; it was wet all along the shaft and his balls, too. I licked him like a cat dries her fur, tasting his cum, and my juice mingled together, sticky and a little salty.  

I loved it, and moving slightly, I took his still-engorged head into my mouth and sucked on it; even softening, it was a tight fit, so all I could do was lick around it.

Mathew decided I had done sufficiently well and bade me stand.

“I think the evening entertainment is about complete,” announced Veronica. “Food will be served in the dining room. After that, in this instance, the film will be surveyed, and anyone who would like to pair - or multiply – up, can do as they see fit.

“Andrea, finish your ablutions – and no one takes advantage of her again, if you please!” she added.

I looked at Chrissie, and she smiled.

“I suggest we bunk up later after some eats, I’ve a raging appetite,” she said. “I’ll find your clothes and come back.”

I washed again, this time without interruption…

Published 
Written by andream
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments