Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are you ready to join - Part I

"Ruby and Cecilia start with a show."

6
3 Comments 3
7.9k Views 7.9k
958 words 958 words
I tightened the soft ropes around my boyfriend Will's wrists, the black satin contrasting with his pale skin. I looked at his curious eyes then softly kissed his lips.

"I want you to watch first," I said, running my hand along his inner thigh, moving close to his cock but being careful not to touch his large bulge just yet. I turned around and walked over to the bed where my friend (and more than occasional lover) Cecilia lay. I stopped at the end of the bed, my back towards Will, and paused to take her in.

Her long legs, clad in black stockings and red pumps, rested up on the headboard. She had large breasts and a soft stomach, and she wore a black, lace bra, just transparent enough that I could make out her dark nipples, and matching panties. She looked up at me, biting her lower lip, a false innocence glossing her eyes. My pussy quivered just looking at her.

"Well," she said. "Are you going to just stand there, or what?" I smiled at her, then turned my head over my should at Will. His eyes glistened with anticipation. I smirked at him, then slowly bent over to display my juicy, round ass for him. I wore his favourite pair of white, lace panties just for this moment. I placed my lips against Cecilia's, kissing her gently.

She grabbed me by my cheeks and pulled me into bed, positioning me on top to straddle her. She kissed me deeply. It was as if kissing me was the only way she could breath. I moved my hands hand her body, stroking her collarbone then moving down her tumbling curves to her thighs. I stoked her outer thigh gently, then moved to squeeze her ass. I moved my lips down from her lips, and she pushed her body close to me as I trailed my tongue over her collar and between her breasts. She arched her back, and I moved my hands behind her to unclasp her bra.

I tossed her bra to the floor, revealing her soft nipples. I grabbed one tit in my hand and fit the other in my mouth, circling my tongue around her nipple and flicking it over the hardening tip. She breathed heavily as I licked and sucked, moving her hands down my body. She squeezed my ass and pushed me towards her. I gently bit the tip of her nipple, then moved my mouth to her other breast.

She moved her hands around to my pussy, stroking me over my panties, gently at first, then quicker. As I moaned louder, she gained momentum and added pressure, then slipped two long, slender fingers past my panties and into my dripping cunt. I arched my back, pushing her fingers further into me. I looked over at Will, and moaned into her breast as her fingers disappeared in my pussy. His body was tense and his cock was solid, easily visible through his briefs.

Cecilia rolled us over so she sat on top of me now.

EvaWhiite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaWhiite

She plunged three fingers into my cunt and bent down to whisper in my ear, "You like that, baby girl, huh?" she cooed, pumping her fingers in and out of me. I moaned loudly in response. She sat up, removed her fingers and pulled off my panties and bra. She grabbed both my tits in her hands, massaging them gently then flicking her tongue over each nipple as she kissed her way down my body. She brought her face between my legs, kissing along my inner thigh, edging closer and closer to my pussy.

She used two fingers to separate my lips, then ran her tongue along the entirety of it. She started at my clit, circling her tongue around the small bump and flicking her tongue over it every so often, sending sparks up my spine. Slowly, she moved her way down to my opening. She plunged her tongue inside me as deep as it would go, circling it around and pumping it back and forth. After a few minutes, she moved her tongue and pushed her fingers into my cunt.

For a few minutes, she watched my face and finger fucked me, stroking my g-spot as she moved in and out. Then, she put her face back down and moved her tongue over my clit. I moaned loudly, running my fingers through her jet black hair and holding her face between my legs.

"Oh, god..." I moaned, as she flicked her tongue and pumped her fingers, "Oh, god.... Cecilia... Yes... Oh, god, yes, please... Please... Don't stop... Oh, god, please, Cecilia... Don't stop." she started pushing her fingers harder as I begged her to continue.

My legs quivered, and I arched my back, pushing my pussy further into her face. "Oh, yes... Oh my god... Yes, Cecilia, oh... Please, don't stop...Oh, oh... I'm going to come... Please, don't stop." she pushed her tongue harder onto my clit, making me moan louder. "Oh, yes... Don't stop, please... Oh, god... I'm going to come..."

She pumped her fingers vigorously, and I felt the pressure building in my cunt until it boiled over into relief. "Oh my god, yes," I screamed, "I'm coming. Oh, don't stop, Cecilia. Oh, I'm coming." She kept licking and pumping as I came, my juices squirting into her face.

She slowed as I finished, removing her fingers and licking the juices around my pussy. My body relaxed and my breath steadied. I looked over at Will, his body glistening with desire and need. I smirked, then walked over to him. I placed one hand on each arm rest and levelled my eyes with his.

"Are you ready to join?" I asked.

Published 
Written by rubylynne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments