Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Autumn’s Swap

"Autumn and Rick come over for a swap!"

39
9 Comments 9
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Another chapter in our sex with Autumn. Part of the Softball Team Memoires series."

The night had finally come. Jessi and Autumn had arranged for a swap at our house. I honestly didn’t need this to happen. Jessi also wasn’t super attracted to Rick, but we had the feeling it was a condition of continuing to fuck Autumn. Understandably, most husbands wouldn’t just want their wives to take part in a threesome without them being there. Guess a foursome it is then.

This was for Jessi in my mind anyway. Autumn is hot, but Jessi keeps my balls drained. I can satisfy most of her needs, but she likes women too. Autumn and Rick arrived in the evening, just in time to eat. We had Jessi’s grilled, mango-habanero chicken for dinner. There was plenty of booze, and I tried to break the ice with Rick on the patio while the girls were inside talking.

“Tequila, whiskey, or rum?” I asked him.

“Rum sounds good!” he was friendly, I could tell he was nervous.

“Nervous?” I inquired as he sipped his drink.

“A little,” he said, “I love Autumn so much, I don’t know how I’ll feel her watching her with another guy.”

“Understandable, and we don’t have to go through this if you’re uncomfortable,” I tried to explain, “This is more about them anyway, right?”

He finished his drink. I poured him another.

“Jessi will give you her all in return, it’s all about sharing each other’s desires.”

“I know she will,” he blushed. “Jessi is an amazing woman too.”

We spoke for a few minutes, he became more comfortable with the idea after his drink. We finished up and went inside to look for our wives. I figured they must be upstairs, R&B music could be heard playing from the top floor. I led Rick upstairs to the master bedroom. Jessi and Autumn were waiting on the king-sized bed. The lights were low, bathing the room in a blue and pink ambiance.

Waiting may have been the wrong word, now that I think about it. They were both scantily clad in a 69 position on the bed. Jessi was on top, wearing just a coral-pink bra. She was squatting over Autumn’s face. Autumn lay on her back under Jessi, her black panties pushed aside, a glass dildo in her muff.

They acknowledged us we entered the room, giggling. Jessi had a smile on her face as she stuffed the glass toy into Autumn’s pussy. I looked at Rick.

“Help your wife lick Jessi’s pussy,” I told him.

Rick took off his shirt, then knelt on the bed, trying to find the best position to help Autumn. Jessi reached back to grab his head, guiding him to her sweet peach. I discarded my shirt and lowered onto the bed to kiss Jessi, taking control of the glass toy with my hand while she took Autumn’s clit in her mouth.

Autumn let out low moans, muffled by Jessi’s thighs. I gyrated the toy inside her pussy as her legs shifted. She was enjoying the motion of the hard object inside of her. I kissed her thigh to let her know I was there.

Rick was pressing his tongue into Jessi’s slit, competing with Autumn, they licked Jessi’s gash together. I could tell by the look on my wife’s face that it was driving her crazy. I lashed my tongue aside the toy in Autumn’s pussy, pushing my tongue into her as deep as I could. My head was brushing against Jessi’s as we tried to get Autumn to come together.

It worked. Autumn stopped her eager sucking on my wife’s pussy, gasping for air while she had her first orgasm below the mass of bodies. Rick was finger fucking Jessi now, her pussy squelching against his hand.

“God that’s good!” Jessi groaned.

I unzipped my pants, pulling them down along with my underwear. Jessi licked her lips, now using the glass toy to slowly tease Autumn. I presented my growing dick to my wife’s lips, she gave me a saucy look as she kissed it. Autumn had unbuttoned Rick’s pants, from the sounds of it she was sucking his cock. My view was obstructed by Jessi’s gorgeous ass. Rick was still stimulating Jessi with his fingers as the gentile sounds of sucking were drowned out by the music. Jessi teased me in her mouth, my penis twitching in the warmth until I was completely rigid.

Jessi swung her leg over, climbing off of Autumn’s face, she turned to face Rick at the edge of the bed. Rick was smiling as he looked at her. Autumn rolled onto her stomach to watch Jessi bend over on her knees to suck Rick’s cock. I crawled behind Jessi, my hand reaching around her hip to find her clit. She was soaking wet, grinding against my hand as her head moved on his dick.

I reached my other hand down to slap Autumn’s ass. Her body jolted at the sharp smack. Autumn slithered her body closer to reach her hand between Jessi’s legs from behind.

“That’s it, suck his cock,” Autumn told Jessi.

Jessi was unprepared for Autumn’s fingers inside her and she gasped, her body recoiling when she started to come. Autumn fucked her with her fingers while her legs shook, she stopped sucking Rick as a rush of endorphins released inside of her. Autumn took over sucking Rick as Jessi gasped for air.

I positioned myself behind Autumn, unclasping her black bra to free her marvelous tits. I looked down to aim my cock between Autumn's legs, hooking her panties with my thumb to stretch them out of the way. I pressed the tip of my hard-on into her silky folds, causing her to look back at me in anticipation. Her lips were pouty and full.

“Are you gonna fuck me?” she cooed, her expression randy.

I pushed my dick into her, feeling her delicious inner flesh. A sigh of pleasure escaped her lips, she turned back to Rick as I began to fuck her. He was processing the scene of his wife taking dick from another man while she was sucking him off. Jessi’s head met with hers to help her, sandwiching Rick’s shaft between their wet mouths. I drove into Autumn, the flesh of her ass was rippling with each thrust.

“Oh my god, don’t stop!” Autumn squealed, looking directly at her husband. Jessi had taken over the duties of blowing Rick now, he was sighing from her skilled mouth manipulating his throbbing member.

MurielGolden
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MurielGolden

Autumn was thrusting her hips back to meet me, deliriously fucking me back.  Jessi lay back on the bed, spreading her legs in an invitation to Rick. He was as stiff as he could possibly be and required no further encouragement. He grabbed Jessi’s hips as her legs splayed and dangled in the air. I reached over and gripped her breast in my hand as he entered her. Autumn was softly moaning, trying to watch as Rick began to fuck Jessi next to us.

“Oh Rick, that’s it!” Jessie sighed, feeling his rigid dick as it penetrated her.

I gazed upon Jessi as her face contorted in pleasure. I was trying to concentrate on pounding Autumn while watching Rick fuck my wife.

I pulled out of Autumn, my sloppy cock exposed to the cool air. Laying on my back, I tapped my thigh to signal Autumn to sit on me. She was eager to oblige, crawling over my body to mount me. She leaned over to suck my face for a moment before guiding me into the deep, weeping, chasm between her thighs. I could feel the soft fabric of her panties on my pelvis as she ground into my crotch.

Jessi was moaning now, Rick was smashing into her, thrusting like an animal. Jessi looked at me, enraptured. Autumn was bouncing on my lap, her hands buried in my chest. Her eyes were closed as she used my dick, controlling the pace. Jessi wrapped an arm around Rick’s neck as he bore into her.

“Fuck, that’s it! Fuck me like that!” Jessi groaned as she writhed under Rick.

“Make her come, baby!” Autumn encouraged him.

I took Autumn’s tits in my mouth, hungrily sucking them. I could feel her pussy soaking my lap. She was such an exquisite fuck. Rick stiffened up next to us, fighting an orgasm as he balled into Jessi.

“Ohhh! “Jessi Moaned, “Come in my fucking pussy!”

Rick stopped himself, apparently not ready to come yet. He manipulated Jessi so she was on her hands and knees on the bed. I wrapped my arm around Autumn’s waist rolling her onto her back. I positioned her perpendicular to Jessi so they could kiss. Autumn’s legs were spread wide, her pussy glistening in the dim light.

Jessi stuck her tongue into Autumn’s mouth, moaning as Rick took her from behind. I pushed my cock into Autumn, her body melting as I stretched her vulva again. I cradled her thick thighs in my hands as I thrust into her.

Jessi looked at Autumn, “You like watching your husband bury his cock in me?”

“Yes… I love watching you get fucked,” Autumn panted against Jessi’s face. They were attracted to each other in a way I didn’t fully understand.

I groped Autumn’s chest as I fervently rammed into her. Her body arched before me as my cock battered her pussy. She began to whimper against Jessi’s mouth, Jessi was taking a pounding from Rick, causing her to moan.

“Ohh, God!” Jessi yelled, feeling Rick’s balls slap against her.

“Fuck her, baby!” Autumn added.

Autumn came again, her body convulsing under me as I drove my cock into her. I felt her pussy contract around me as me she reached her climax.

“I’m fucking coming!” Autumn confessed as her body electrified.

Rick tried to hold on, breathing hard, he slowed his pace inside Jessi.

Jessi commanded him again, “Come inside me.”

I kept thrusting into Autumn while she came, pinning her to the bed. She was uncontrollably quaking, her face twisting in pleasure.

“Come in my fucking pussy,” Jessi cried, arching her back and looking back at Rick.

Rick groaned, letting loose deep inside Jessi. His head tipped back, and he howled, as he unloaded his nut into my wife’s cunt.

Jessi gasped as her pussy filled up with his seed, “Eat my pussy out!” she pleaded to Autumn.

Jessi rolled onto her back, displaying her creampie for us. I let off Autumn’s body so she could position herself between Jessi’s legs. Jessi gasped hard as Autumn shoveled Rick’s cum from her tunnel of love with her tongue. This was all Jessi needed to lift off. Jessi came hard into Autumn’s mouth, the onslaught of Autumn’s tongue squirming inside her felt amazing.

“Clean my pussy!” Jessi yelped as Autumn flicked her tongue against her gash.

I stuffed my soaking dick into Jessi’s mouth, muffling her cries. Autumn ran her tongue between Jessi’s legs while Jessi lifted her hips to grind them against Autumn lapping Rick’s cum from her flooded vagina.

Jessi’s tongue swirled around my cock in her mouth, coaxing my load into my shaft. I held back my orgasm as long as I could. Jessi knew I was ready to blow.

I finally let go, blowing cum across her lips. Jessi took my erupting member as I unloaded into her mouth. Jessi kept my cum in her cheeks, spurt after spurt draining from my cock onto her tongue.

Autumn watched as Jessi sat up, their mouths closing together. Jessi shared my mouthful with Autumn, pushing it to her with her tongue.

Rick was in awe at the sight of his wife being so debaucherous. Once my batter had been transferred, she opened her cum-flooded mouth so we could see.

“That’s amazing,” Jessi complimented her.

Autumn closed her mouth, swallowing the mess in a few gulps.

Jessi looked at Rick, “She’s so hot, did you have fun?”

Autumn was now trying to straighten out her sticky panties. She was disheveled and worn out.

“That was a hot fuck Jessi, and I can’t say I’m upset watching my wife in so much pleasure,” Rick answered.

Autumn blushed, snapping her bra back together and pulling it over her breasts. Jessi was proud, and so was I. Glad we could improve their sex lives.

Published 
Written by Cactus469
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments