Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bank Holiday Break pt2 'The swimming pool'

"The fun continues,"

22
13 Comments 13
13.8k Views 13.8k
2.6k words 2.6k words
An hour had passed after what I shall call ‘my initiation into swinger naturism’ with four very experienced people. Ken & Kathy rose to their feet and kissed Helen, Dave, and I, goodbye saying they would see us later.

I also got up and said, "I need to go shower." Helen hugged me cupped my balls, kissed me on the lips.

“See you later,” she said. I shook Dave’s hand and went to my caravan.

I put my kettle on to boil while I took my shower, as I needed coffee to try and sober up a little from all the Pim’s I had drunk.

Once out of the shower I stood at the mirror doing my hair running earlier events through my head when suddenly I realised my kettle was whistling its head off.

“Oh shit! I forgot I had put that on,” I said to myself and turned it off, made my coffee then finished doing my hair.

I looked out of my window, the sun was still bright and warm. I looked around and I could see that more people had arrived. I grabbed a towel and headed for the pool and Jacuzzi area of the site. Helen and Dave walked up to join me.

“Looks like we are heading the same place,” I said to them.

“I am going to the pool. This dirty fucker is going to see Mandy,” Helen laughed.

“I’m sure Tim will keep you company, besides you know enough people here to chat and play with, my darling,” replied Dave.

As we walked a little further Dave kissed Helen patted her bare butt and turned left, “Have fun,” Helen winked at him.

“You know I will,” he replied, “and you enjoy yourself too, see you later, love you.” With that he walked away and Helen took my arm as we continued towards the pool.

Along the way Helen said hello to people she seemed to know and even to those she didn’t. We heard someone wolf whistle. Helen looked back, as did I. Waving at us was a couple. She looked early thirties, long jet black hair, big bouncing breast’s, by no means slim and a triangle patch above her pubic bone. He looked late fifties a bit of extra padding around his waist, covered in tattoos and a small cock sitting between his legs, but he had the biggest pair of balls I had ever seen in my life.

When they caught up with us they exchanged kisses with Helen, who then introduced me. The lady was called Lisa and the man was Tony. Helen went on to tell me that the couple was a successful love story after they had both met here at the site some four years earlier.

“So, how have you both been?” asked Helen.

“Absolutely wonderful,” replied Lisa, with a big grin on her face. “We have come down this weekend to celebrate our engagement with everyone,” she went on, showing off her ring to Helen and myself.

“Oh, that is great news Lisa. Congratulations to you both,” Helen smiled and hugged them both. “Me and Tim are heading to the pool for a dip.” 

“So are we,” replied Tony, and with that we all went onto the pool. The couple and Helen continued talking and catching up along the way. Helen even explained how this was my first time to such a site and how we had already had some fun earlier. I was slightly embarrassed and could feel my face heating up.

“Aww bless, you have made Tim blush, but trust you not to waste any time,” Lisa chuckled.

As we walked up to the pool doors I held the door open for everyone to enter.

“What a gent, rare finds these days,” said Tony.

The Pool was a good size and was in what I can only describe as a large conservatory with various plants and trees dotted around. At one end of the pool was a man made stone waterfall, which looked very impressive. There were various seating and lounging areas, with plenty of places to lay down on comfy looking beds covered in a vinyl or latex.

There were three other people already in the pool swimming up and down.

We placed our towels on some nearby loungers; I dived in, the pool was a lovely warm temperature.

I always enjoy swimming naked, as I reach the other side of the pool I looked back towards Helen and could see her chatting with Lisa & Tony. I swam to the waterfall and stood beneath it, feeling the water splash down onto my back and shoulders.

The people that had been swimming on our arrival, now sat on the side of the pool chatting and giggling. There was one female and two men. She had short blonde hair, small breasts with a tattoo on one of them. She was very slim, maybe in her late twenties. The two men looked similar in age to her, one had a bald head the other had hair to his shoulders, both had rather nice looking bodies. She was stroking their thighs as they lay semi backwards, arms behind them.

Tony swam up to me and stood to my side, “So how are you enjoying the site so far?”

“Well, apart from the very friendly people I have met, I am really impressed with everything, seems very well planned out with a lot of thought put into making sure everyone had their own space and the facilities are faultless,” I replied.

“Yeah, that is why we love it here so much and of course for all the great sex.” We both laughed at this.

“It is great how you and Lisa met here and have such a great relationship.”

“I’m a very lucky man. I was worried the age gap would be a problem, but Lisa does not care. Yeah, we had a few comments from our vanilla friends, but everyone else has backed us all the way.”

“Good for you, I am pleased for you.”

“Thank you Tim. Lisa has a huge sexual appetite, that is why we come here and go to clubs as often as we can, besides I love to watch her being pleasured by others.” He had a big smile on his face as he spoke to me and nodded his head in the direction of Lisa & Helen.

Lisa was lying on a bed, Helen was holding her legs in the air as she knelt between them. She was obviously eating Lisa’s pussy from the moans and groans Lisa was making. From what I had witnessed earlier in the day I could tell Helen obviously enjoyed playing with women.

I glanced over at the other three people and could see the guys looking at Helen & Lisa, while the woman was standing in the pool stroking one cock while sucking on the other.

The door opened and several more people walked in and moved to different areas not really paying much attention to what was happening other than a glance and a smile on their faces. Most of them jumped in the pool, others sat around kissing, caressing or chatting.

“I’m going for a closer look at my Lisa,” said Tony and swam towards his new fiancé.

I started swimming towards the other end of the pool. I dived under the surface as I swam and could see all the naked lower halves of those in the pool, a broad selection of different sized cocks on the men and a variety of pubic hair styles on the woman, those that had any pubes that is.

I came up for air just as I reached the end, pulled myself up onto the side just as Helen came and joined me.

ValeryGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryGreen



“Did you enjoy tasting Lisa?” I smiled at her.

“Oh yes, she has a very juicy pussy and when she comes its in floods. My face got covered,” she laughed licking her lips. “Tony stood there watching wanking his cock, so I told Lisa to suck his cock and I will catch them later.”

I looked over to them and sure enough Lisa was sucking on Tony’s cock, her finger nails digging into his butt cheeks.

“Now I could really do with having my own pussy being eaten and if memory serves me correctly you owe me young man,” Helen said as she laughed, stroking my nipple.

“Would be my pleasure” I replied.

“Let’s go over there,” she pointed to one of the beds under a palm tree.

Rising to my feet I offered Helen my hand and helped her up. We walked over to the bed and she was rubbing my arse. She lay down on the bed and I lay next to her. We started kissing and letting our hands explore each other.

Helen's tongue was wrestling with my own, her breathing becoming heavy as I pulled hard on her nipples. I broke our kiss so I could take her other nipple in my mouth, as I sucked on it I flicked my tongue over the hardening stud.

“Oh fuck yeah! I love that,” her voice was loud and quivering.

I started moving one hand down to her pussy, but found her own hand already there rubbing at her own clit. She placed her other hand on my head and began pushing me down her body. “I want to feel you tasting my wet cunt now. I need it badly,” she gasped.

I positioned myself between her legs. She raised them up as high as she could get them and I flicked my tongued over her swollen clit. The sweet smell of her nectar filled my nostrils as I hungrily sucked, nibbled and licked her. Bringing one hand up I began rubbing up and down her very wet slit with two fingers, before pushing them into her eagerly awaiting pussy.

She let out moan after moan as I worked my fingers in and out. Twisting my wrist I was able to rub her G spot. She arched her back and screamed she was cumming. Her voice became muffled. I looked up at her face to see if she was okay and saw her mouth wrapped around someone’s cock as I worked on her, gliding her hand back and forth along the swollen shaft of meat she was sucking on. It was one of the guys I saw sitting poolside with the blonde lady, the one with the bald head, then I noticed the other guy sucking on one of her nipples.

My cock was hard and aching for attention when suddenly I felt someone playing with my balls. I changed my position to give whoever it was better access to me, then I felt a warm wet sensation around my ass. I was being rimmed by the mystery person and loving every moment of it thinking it was the blonde.

I was now being tongue fucked in my ass, while my cock was being rubbed. Helen was writhing about as she reached another orgasm. I clamped my mouth on her juicy cunt just as she began squirting and I swallowed down as much as I could.

“Turn over let me suck that hard cock for you,” a soft, sexy, feminine voice said. 

As I started turning over I could see it was not the blonde but some other lady.

“Hi, I’m Mandy. Dave has been telling me about you, so I just had to come and say hello,” she smiled at me.

“Hello Mandy, pleased to meet you...” Before I could say any more, Mandy had my cock in her mouth and she sucked slowly up and down my length. I could feel her tongue swirling around my stiffness, she was extremely good.

Then, I felt her poking at my ass ring with a finger, slowly pushing it into me as she sucked hard and deep on my prick.

Let me quickly describe Mandy. She is about 5'3, long auburn hair, piercing green eyes, 34D firm Breasts, toned shapely body, cute ass. She is a very attractive woman.

I turned and looked at Helen to make sure she was okay. She was sat on one cock, while the other was taking her from behind. It was the first time I had ever seen double penetration, other than on dvd’s or the internet. She seemed to be really enjoying it.

Mandy stopped sucking, pulled my cock from her mouth then spit on her finger that was fucking my tight arsehole, then she pushed in a second finger before taking me back in her mouth.
My whole body was tingling, the surge of sensations running through my body had me close to cumming, this was only the second time I had ever had my ass fingered but I was loving the attention.

Mandy moved her mouth to my shaven balls and started licking them. She sucked each one in turn into her mouth, and then took some of my ball sack between her teeth gently tugging it. She looked up at me with a devilment in her eyes. Her other hand found its way up to my nipple and began pulling on the ring.

“Oh Fuck! I’m close to cumming, Mandy.”

“Not yet!” she said and took a firm grip at the base of my cock to hold off my ejaculation, “I want to feel that cock in my arse when you shoot.”

With that she withdrew her fingers from my butt and bent over the edge of the bed, using her hands to spread her cheeks. I dribbled saliva on to her sphincter, and then on to my cock. I rubbed my swollen head round her puckered hole and gently pushed in. I watched as her hole opened under the pressure and my cock slowly worked its way inside her tightness, then at the point when you feel sucked in she let out a big moan.

Helen now turned herself onto her back so that she could kiss Mandy, while the bald guy fucked her wet squelchy cunt.

“Fuck me hard Tim!” Mandy shouted. “Slap my fucking cheeks make them glow!”

I raised my hand and brought it down sharp on her cheek. She arched her back, let out a moan, “Again, more and more, Harder!” she demanded. 

I slapped her harder with each stroke on both cheeks. I could see a clear red hand mark on each. My balls slapped against her wet pussy with each thrust into her ass.

The bald guy said he was going to cum, so was the other guy who had been wanking himself as he watched us.

“Over our faces. We want to taste your sperm,” said Helen. 

The guys maneuvered into a position either side of the ladies heads and shot spurt after spurt onto their faces and in their mouths. Helen and Mandy swallowed and licked the cocks clean, before kissing each other again.

“Fuck I’m gonna cum too,” I grunted. 

“Yes, let me feel your seed in my arse.”

A couple more thrusts and I was shooting my hot spunk into Mandy’s back passage. It felt amazing.

My cock started to shrink and plopped out allowing some cum to leak out. Helen almost pushed me aside as she licked at the salty mixture in her friends butt, then she turned to me took my cock in her mouth and sucked me clean and dry.

Mandy stood up hugged me and kissed me passionately, “Mmm, thank you. That was awesome. Let's go shower,” she took my hand and led me to the showers near the door.

** Authors Notes** More coming soon. I hope you all enjoyed the second part of this story. - Tim

Published 
Written by BiUKSwinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments