Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bank Holiday Camp Pt. 6

"Morning prayers."

13
6 Comments 6
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I awoke from a deep sleep, and still cuddled up to Mandy’s wonderful naked body as she lay on her back. The duvet had slid down to reveal her firm breasts and her wonderful big nipples. She was still asleep, but my cock wasn’t. It was wide awake and standing to full attention, all six inches of it begging for attention.

I moved carefully and slowly down the bed so as not to awaken Mandy just yet. I slowly parted her legs and lay myself between them. I could smell the musky aftermath of last nights sex coming from her juicy, well used pussy. I lowered my head and began tracing my tongue around her hidden bud, then kissed her out lips. Mandy moved slightly and I’m sure I heard her let out a soft moan.

I sucked her moistened labia into my mouth, and now I could taste the deposits that remained from the night before.

I felt Mandy’s hand stroke my hair. “Good morning handsome,” she sighed still half asleep.

I looked up at her and replied, “Good morning sexy, hope you don’t mind me helping myself to breakfast?”

“Not in the slightest, hun. What a lovely way to wake up.”

With that I lowered my head again, and parted the folds of flesh that was hiding her pleasure spot. Slowly I sucked and licked just inside her wet pussy, and then moved up along her slit. The tip of my tongue flicked at her clit, as it started to swell and poke out from its hood, and then I took it in my mouth and sucked on it at the same time I worked my tongue on it.

Mandy’s was letting out moans of pleasure and she had a handful of my hair pulling my mouth tighter on to her. I made sure I dribbled as much spit as I could all down her already wet shaven fuck hole, and I then licked down to her ass and rimmed it, pushing my tongue inside the tight muscle.

I raised Mandy’s legs so that I could get my tongue in deeper. I had a plan in mind, so needed both of her holes as lubed up as possible.

“Fuck that feels so good,” she cried.

Lifting my head and adjusting my position I looked at her, “Well, if you like that hopefully you will enjoy my next surprise,” I winked.

“I am sure I will enjoy anything you do to me.”

I started sucking all my fingers, and the using my right hand I inserted three of my fingers inside her eager love hole, and pushed my little finger into her arsehole, while rubbing my thumb on her clit.

Mandy let out a loud moan and growled, “Mmm, that is so fucking good.”

“I’m not done yet.”

I licked the fingers of my left hand and repeated what I had with my right. Now she had both my little fingers in her tight ass, six fingers stretching her cunt, and both thumbs massaging either side of her clit.

“Wow, that is even better. I feel nice and full,” she panted, her breathe getting more rapid, and her tits heaving as she arched her back.

I began working both hands back and forth, and then sucked her clit in to my mouth sucking hard and flicking my tongue all over it. Mandy’s thighs clamped my head as she began bucking her pussy hard against my hands and mouth.

I continued fucking both holes with my fingers, getting harder and deeper with each thrust. I could feel the muscles in both her ass and pussy tensing up and releasing on my digits. She was lifting her butt off the bed with each stroke of my hands to meet my inward assault on her.

After a few minutes of this, I felt Mandy’s body start to tremble and knew she was close to cumming. She really pulled my hair hard as she bridged her back off the bed.

“Holy fuck! I am cumming.”

She sure was, and her sweet nectar was flooding out of her tunnel like a tsunami. I slowed my pace down, and hungrily licked and sucked up all her fluid. I was not done yet, as I wanted to give her more. I carefully remove a finger from each hand that her pussy was clenched onto, and then had them join my little fingers in her ass replacing the two fingers with my thumbs up her slippery fuck hole, and then covered her clit with my mouth and sucked for all I was worth as my hands pounded back and forth.

“Yes, yes, fucking yes, I am cumming again babe!” she shouted. Her body jerking about wildly as another orgasm ripped through her, and again I was blessed with another gushing from her pussy.

I slowed my pace again as she lay there lost in her own little world. I removed all my fingers and kissed my way up her body till I was face to face with her. Mandy’s eyes were closed tightly, and beads of sweat formed on her brow. I kissed her gently and without any effort I was able to nudge my cock inside her sodden entrance. Mandy wrapped her legs around my waist in a vice like grip as if to keep me there, but I was not going anywhere.

I began slowly moving my hard penis in as deep as I could, and out until just the tip of my swollen head was at the opening, and then thrust in hard and began fucking her like a man possessed.

Mandy was clawing my back and screaming in the throws of ecstasy, and her hips bucking in time with me. She started biting on my neck; this just turned me on even more.

“I’m cumming again,” she gasped.

Her legs tightened their grip around my waist and her pussy clamped onto my throbbing shaft. Her body stiffened her finger nails embedded in my flesh, and I am sure I could feel blood trickling down my back or maybe it was just my sweat.

As her hold on me loosened, I slid my still hard pole out of her very wet, squelchy cunt. Moving Mandy’s legs up onto my shoulders, I moved a hand down between us grabbed my cock and rubbed it at the entrance to her ass. No need to lube it as her fluids had coated my cock and run down the crack of her butt. I pushed past her sphincter meeting little resistance and rammed in hard allowing my balls to slap against her raised butt cheeks.

I looked at Mandy’s face; she had a lustful look in her eyes.

“Fuck my arsehole hard, and fill it with your hot spunk,” she said through gritted teeth.

I built up the pace, and started hammering into her as hard as I could. Mandy was biting her lower lip and pulling on my hair.

“You bastard, I’m cumming again,” she yelled, but with a smile from ear to ear.

“I am close to filling your arse too,” I replied.

“Cum with me babe, please,” she said as she started to orgasm.

I pushed in once more and held myself there, and squeezing my butt cheeks together repeatedly my seed flooded into her back passage. I allowed Mandy’s legs to drop back down. She embraced me, and kissed me passionately, still pulling my hair.

“That was so damn hot, you fucking beast,” she smiled. “And what was it you was doing with your hands at the start? What ever it was I hope you do it lots more.”

“Oh, just a little something I like to call the ‘the prayer’,” I laughed.

“Well you better pray with me some more soon.”

We lay together all sweaty and knackered, I felt my shrinking cock pop out of her ass.

“Would you like a cup of coffee?”

“Could I have tea instead please hun?”

“After that you can have anything you fucking well like,” she laughed, as she climbed off the bed and walked into the kitchen.

SelenaRyan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaRyan



After sitting in bed drinking our tea, Mandy said we should shower and freshen up.

“I should go back to my van so that I can shave as well.”

“You can have a shave here, in fact I will shave you,” she winked with that devilish look in her eyes that I had seen before.

Caravan showers are not that big and certainly not built for two, not even the one in Mandy’s static van, so Mandy brought everything required for shaving into the bedroom along with a bowl of warm water.

She used a sponge to apply warm water to my face, and then applied shaving gel. She opened a new razor and held it in the water for a few moments to warm it up. Mandy gave me a nice gentle shave, and every bit as good as I would have done myself.

“Now what about down here?” she asked as she cupped my balls in one hand and stroked my cock with her other.

“Feel free,” I smiled.

With that Mandy again applied warm water to my skin followed by shaving gel.

She shaved my pubic bone area first, and the pulling gently on my cock shaving my shaft down to my balls. Once satisfied it was smooth she began working on my bollocks. Pulling softly on my scrotum to stretch the skin.

“Right now, get on your hands and knees so I can shave your arse.”

“Yes mistress,” I joked

Assuming the required position I felt the warm water and the gel being administered, and then the warm blades on the crack of my ass. Mandy was good with a razor and I felt comfortable with her shaving me. She washed off the gel, and then I felt her tongue lick along my butt.

“Mmm that’s smooth,” she said as she gave my cheeks a little slap. “Right you go shower first while I make the bed, and then I can have mine while you make me another cuppa.”

“Okay deal, and thank you for the lovely shave.”

“My pleasure. I used to shave my husband all the time.”

I showered and dried myself off. As I walked out of the bathroom I saw Mandy putting the kettle on.

“Oi, I thought that was my job?” I spanked her butt cheeks as I spoke.

“It was honey, but now you have a new job waiting for you in the bedroom,” she laughed nodding towards the bedroom door.

I opened the bedroom door expecting to see the bed still un-made, and thought that was now my job. The bed was made, but laying there with legs bent and her hands between her legs rubbing on her clit was Jess.

“Good morning,” I laughed, “sorry I did not know you was here.”

“Good morning vicar,” she laughed. “I arrived while you was in the shower, and as I helped Mandy make the bed she told me about your little service you gave her.”

I realised she meant ‘The prayer’. I smiled and blushed at the same time.

“Well, I need my morning grace,” she chuckled while ploughing two of her fingers in and out of her pussy.

“Okay, my pleasure.” I knelt at the bottom of the bed, and put my hands together, and looking up at the ceiling I said, “Dear who ever you are, thank you for what we are about to receive.”

“You bloody idiot,” Jess laughed, “stop messing about and sort me out.”

I climbed onto the bed between Jess’s legs, pushing her hands out of the way. Most of my work had been done for me as Jess was pretty damn wet already, and her juices oozing out of her cunt. I rubbed some of her pussy cream into her butt hole.

I put my hands together and separated my little finger from the rest, and the pushed them into the anal queens arse, and then pushed my six fingers into her soaking wet pussy. I started massaging her clit with my thumbs just as I had done to Mandy, and then started working my hands back and forth like a slow moving piston.

“Mmm, yeah that does feel good.”

“Wait it gets better Jess,” said Mandy from behind me as she stood in the door way, “You two have fun, I am going for my shower.” With that Mandy gave me a tender kiss and pat on the butt.

I lowered my head and sucked Jess’s large engorged clit into my mouth. Her clit was like a small penis standing proud from its hood. I sucked and licked just as I did to Mandy. My hands now pounding harder against Jess’s flesh.

“Fuck yeah,” she howled.

Then I added two more fingers to her butt and my thumbs to her slippery sweet hole.

“Oh that is better,” she said throwing her head back.

I know Jess loves anal, hence her being dubbed the anal queen, so I pulled my hands away, and she looked at me as if in a state of shock.

“Is that it?” she sounded disappointed.

“No,” I laughed, “just need to re-adjust myself for the next stage.”

“Oh goodie good,” she said.

I held my fingers and thumb together on one hand and rubbed it all over Jess’s swollen pussy lips to give them a good coating, and then I began to push my fingers against her ass.

“Oh yeah, fill me up Tim.”

I worked my hand until it was middle knuckles deep in her arsehole. I spat on them, and then pushed harder and deeper, and now with just my thumb to fit into her ass. I bent my thumb into my palm and lay it against my two middle fingers, and straightening it out as I did so. Jess reached down and pulled her butt cheeks as wide open as she could, and began grinding her ass down against my hand, and then curving my hand into a fist shape as I pushed forward I was in her ass almost to my wrist.

Jess let out a cry, “Fist my arse you dirty fucker.”

I waited until I felt her anal muscles relax around my fist, and then started moving slowly back and forth. Jess pushed hard against my fist with each thrust. Then I stopped and looked at her.

“Hold still a second, so I can put stage two to work,” I winked.

Jess could not stop moving completely, and she continued slowly grinding her ass on my knuckles. I lubed my other hand in the same way I had the first only this time my target was her soaking wet dripping cunt. As I pushed my hand inside her she raised herself up off the bed.

“You bitch, I’m cumming already,” she shouted, loud enough the whole site could have heard her. Her body shuddered as her orgasm exploded, and her pussy gushed all over my wrists.

I was not done yet, and began pounding both fists back and forth, twisting each one slightly as I did so.

After about a minute, I felt her muscles clamp onto both wrists. Her body arched, and her eyes rolled back as yet another orgasm took control of her.

“Fuck, bollocks, cunt, ass, and whore!” she screamed as she rode through each wave of pleasure.

I allowed her to wallow in her hypnotic state and enjoy her orgasm. When she relaxed, and her breathing became more slowly paced I removed my hands.

“And that concludes this mornings prayers,” I laughed.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you,” she said over and over. “No wonder Mandy is keeping you close to hand you clever man.”

“Oh that I am, and will be doing for quite some time I hope,” replied Mandy, she had finished her shower and stood watching me fist both of Jess’s holes.

We all laughed.

“Right, I think you have earned another brew. I’ll make a large pot of tea,” said Mandy as she turned and walked into the kitchen.

** Authors Notes ** Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, if you did then please leave comments, and if you did not, and then leave your critique. Best wishes to everyone. - Tim xxxx

Published 
Written by BiUKSwinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments