Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming A Gangbang Queen

"A wife gets revenge on cheating husband, again and again and again....."

136
57 Comments 57
82.0k Views 82.0k
6.5k words 6.5k words
Famous Story
I smoothed down my dress as I went to the door to meet my husband, Mark. I hadn't seen him for over a week. This was going to be an awkward confrontation but I was determined to see it through as planned. I had the upper hand and I knew it!

Let me give you some background. My name is Elizabeth and I live in one of the best parts of Adelaide, South Australia. I'm 24 years old, tall and slender. I have a great body! My bum is small and tight. All those personal trainers actually accomplished something. I have long light brown hair and quite nice breasts. They are not overly large but well rounded and firm.

My father passed away a couple of years ago and left me control of the family business. I don't really know that much about it. Mark worked for my Dad for years and when he passed away, Mark took over as the manager.

Even though I live a wealthy life style, I don't actually own anything. The cars and even the house I live in are owned by the company. The company itself is owned by some kind of family trust. I have control of it but I don't own it directly. I think my dad set it up that way so that it couldn't all be taken off me in a divorce settlement or something like that. Basically, if Mark divorces me, he gets nothing!

I got married to Mark when I was 18. Way too young but we all make mistakes! For the next few years I lived a luxurious life style. I spent my days at beauty salon's and health spas. I played tennis at the local club or went swimming. We had a part time house keeper who came in every morning. I really didn't have to work at all. I was always home like the dutiful wife by the time Mark got home from work.

I lost my virginity to Mark, on our wedding night. How rare is that these days? That's probably why I got married so young! He was the only man I had ever made love to. We made love once or sometimes twice a week. The sex was okay as far as I knew but I didn't really have anything to compare it to. I never orgasmed when we had sex, but I knew what an orgasm was because I masturbated nearly every day, usually in the morning after Mark left for work and before the house keeper arrived.

Just over a week ago on a Saturday morning, I came home unexpectedly and caught Mark cheating on me. He didn't hear me come in because his attention was somewhere else. He was in my bed with my best friend Amanda. He had her in doggy position, something I never liked and rarely did. I stood there stunned for a few moments and Mark looked up and saw me. He just said "Elizabeth!" in surprise and pulled his cock out of my best friend. Amanda turned around and saw me and covered herself with my silk bedspread. I called Mark a bastard and stormed out. I disappeared for over a week and had just come home.

I called Mark's secretary at the office and asked her to let him know I was at home and that I would see him after work but Mark had come home earlier than I anticipated. I wasn't alone! I had six 'friends' with me. Mark rushed into my arms as he entered the family room area, a kind of open plan lounge room and casual dining area. Straight away he started berating me, telling me how worried he had been and asking why I hadn't called. He wanted to know where I had been and who these six men were. I asked him to sit down on the sofa and told him what I'm about to tell you.

When I stormed out of the house that Saturday morning, was it really only a week and a half ago? It seems much longer! I took Mark's car! My car was at the dealership and Mark had a Mercedes convertible. Exactly the same as mine in fact except for the colour. I got in the car and just started driving. I was very upset and at first I didn't have any plan on where I was going. I found myself on the major highway, heading north out of Adelaide. The only family I had left were an aunt and uncle who lived in Darwin, at the far northern end of Australia and without really thinking things through, I decided that's where I would go. Adelaide to Darwin is about three thousand kilometres, so it would take about four days to get there. 

A couple of hundred kilometres north of Adelaide I picked up a hitch hiker called Michael who was going to Alice Springs. I don't know why I did that. I have never picked up anyone before! I guess I wasn't being my usual self. He was a very handsome young man and it gave me someone to talk to for the long drive. I told him about my husband cheating on me and he was very sympathetic. I think I unburdened myself on him quite a bit actually, but he didn't seem to mind.

We didn't make it vey far that day. I had started out mid morning so we hadn't even made it half way to Alice Springs before the sun was starting to set. Driving at sunset in the middle of Australia gets very dangerous. There are too many animals on the move, especially kangaroos. We stopped at a roadside motel in a very small town. It was little more than a petrol station, a cafe and the motel. Michael didn't have any money so I paid for the motel room. Michael asked if he could sleep in the car and continue travelling with me the next day. The motel room had a double bed and a single bed in it, so I told him he could stay with me.

One thing led to another and I ended up sleeping with him. I have never done anything like that before but I was in a very bad emotional state. This was some kind of revenge fuck I think and he was good. Maybe it was the excitement of the whole situation, or maybe he was just a better lover than Mark. He was certainly better hung! I'm not sure what it was, but I had an orgasm during sex for the first time in my life! He made love to me three times that night and each time I came! I have never felt so good and yet at the same time so bad. I felt like I was cheating on my husband even though he had been cheating on me. Maybe the guilt added to the excitement! 

In the morning when I woke up Michael was gone. I never saw him again! I guess this had just been what they call a one night stand.

I continued my drive northward. It was midday when I stopped to get something to drink, that I discovered I didn't have any money. All my cash and credit cards had been stolen. Obviously by Michael! He had fucked me in more ways than one!

I was very upset and cried for a while! I checked my fuel and had a bit less than half a tank. That should be enough to get me to Alice Springs. From there I could report the theft to the police and sort out some way to get some money. I was totally wrong. The car ran out of petrol about 200 kilometres from Alice Springs. I was stuck in the middle of the desert with no water, no transport, and no money. I waited by the car, getting hotter and hotter. Temperatures in that part of the country usually get over 40C, that's about 104F.

About half an hour later a small van pulled up. It was a bunch of surfer types, all boys. They were scruffy and had long hair, some of them in dreadlocks. They weren't really my kind of people, but I had little choice in the circumstances and accepted the lift. I climbed into the back of the van. There weren't even any seats except the ones in front. The floor was a mattress and there were sleeping bags and back packs everywhere. There were four boys in the back as well as the two in the front. They looked to be a few years younger than me, late teens or maybe early twenties. They were drinking beer and laughing and generally having a good time. I started to relax a bit and even tried a beer. How can people drink that stuff? Give me a nice Chardonnay any day!

I was sitting on the dirty mattress on the floor of the van, just like everyone else. I had my legs curled up under me and was trying not to flash my knickers. My skirt really wasn't intended for sitting like this and I caught a couple of the boys trying to look up my skirt. After a while I could hear a buzzing in my head and things began to get a bit fuzzy. I was laughing along with the rest of them but I can't remember what about.

This was a whole new world for me! I had never experienced anything like it. I was having a good time though and I even drank some more of their beer and it didn't seem so bad anymore. I was really thirsty! The boys in front kept talking about my hot red, shiny silk knickers. I wasn't being as lady like as I usually am and they got an eyeful from time to time.

The boy behind me pulled me back in to him and gave me a kiss. I surprised myself by kissing him back passionately. Just then one of the other boys slid his hand up my skirt and was rubbing me through my knickers. I broke away startled and pushed his hand away. I was laughing though, everything was very friendly and getting friendlier all the time.

The boy behind me snuggled up behind me and let me lean on him. It was much more comfortable than the hard wall of the van. He slipped his arm around my waist but that seemed natural and I was okay with it. The boys kept kissing me one after the other. As one of the boys in front of me was kissing me, he was squeezing my breasts and I didn't even notice at first. Another boy moved in from the side and kissed me again.

As I was kissing him, more hands were touching me. One of the boys in front slid his hand up my dress and got a finger inside the band of my knickers. His finger was rubbing up and down my slit as at least two other hands were on my breasts. It was like I was in another world as this was all happening. It was kind of like I was watching rather than being involved. Someone was undoing the buttons on my blouse and I felt the boy with his finger inside my knickers, slide his finger inside me.

I realised things were getting out of control and I knew if I didn't want this going any further I had to stop it then. I was strangely silent as their hands continued undoing my clothing and touching me everywhere. The boy who was fingering me pulled his finger out of my cunt, and took his hands out from under my skirt as he pulled my knickers down. Some hands grabbed my arms and pulled me onto my back. I was helplessly restrained and the boys finished undoing my blouse.

I was wearing a front clasp bra and they had that open in moments. My breasts were now bare and they were having a good feel as one of the boys knelt between my legs, which wedged them open, and started fingering me again. This time there was no awkward underwear in the way and he was sliding his finger in and out of me very smoothly.

I heard one of the boys comment, "Look at the tits on this rich bitch!", as hands were pulling at my nipples and squeezing my breasts some more.

The boy who was fingering me suddenly took his finger out. I could see him kneeling in front of me and unzipping his jeans. A few seconds later he had his cock at my wet opening and pushed himself inside me. I was getting fucked again. This was only the third cock I had ever had inside me and the second one was only the night before.

The boy fucking me quickened his pace and the force of his thrusting. I could tell, even with my limited experience, that he was close to coming. A few seconds later he gave a loud moan and pushed into me really hard. I could feel the wet jets of his semen splashing into me.

As he took his cock out of me and moved back, the next boy took his turn. He had his pants down and was already hard. He had his cock in me moments later. I was being gang banged as we drove down the highway!

The second boy quickly finished and there was a brief shuffle behind me as the boy I had been leaning against moved. I was pulled to the centre of the van as another boy got between my legs and started to fuck me. This boy was quite large and knew what he was doing. He was giving me long slow strokes of his large cock and without realising it at first, I started to respond!

I felt myself lifting my hips to meet every thrust of his cock inside me. I was getting a warm feeling deep inside me and before I knew it I was coming! I gave a long low moan and lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist. He kept on driving his huge cock into me, as I had wave after wave of a powerful orgasm sweep through me. I couldn't believe I was coming like this. I had never experienced anything like it! Every ten or so seconds I would have another orgasm. It seemed to last forever and I totally lost count of how many times I came.

Even as he pushed into me for the last time and shot his load of cum inside me, I had another. He stayed deep inside me for a minute and I wouldn't unlock my legs to let him go. I was still coming. He broke away from the embrace of my legs and I let out a moan of frustration as another boy took his turn screwing me.

They all took their turns fucking me. They even changed drivers a couple of times so everyone could have a go. I was spread my legs and hold out my arms for each lover as they entered me. Two or three of them came back for seconds, and I had many more orgasms as I was gang banged over a period of hours.

When they were finished, I lay there content but exhausted. I was quivering with the aftershock from my most recent orgasm and made no attempt to cover myself as I lay there, bare breasted, with my legs wide open and cum dribbling out of me.

It was some time before I recovered and started to tidy myself up. The boys had pulled in to the drive way of a house in Alice Springs. It was a place that belonged to a friend of theirs. They said they would be staying there a few days and I was welcome to stay with them. The house was like a hippy crash pad. There were a lot of people staying there already and a few more really wasn't a problem. I finally got to have a shower. Boy did I need a shower! I stayed there for a few days.

The boys never gangbanged me again but I fucked them all several more times over the next few days and a few of the other boys that were staying there as well.

I thought about my situation over that time and decided that I was going back to Adelaide. I didn't need to run away to Darwin to have someone take care of me. I was an adult and could take care of myself! When the boys that I arrived with told me they had to leave, they dropped me at a big truck stop on the south side of the city before they left. They said I should be able to get a lift back to Adelaide from here without any problems.

The first truck I approached had two drivers, one in his late twenties and the other a bit older, maybe even late thirties. I told them I needed to get to Adelaide and I could tell they were more than happy for me to come along. The older driver made a quip about payment. I think he was only joking but I said I didn't have any money but would pay him any way he saw fit. You should have seen his eyes bulge! Needless to say, I spent the next half a day get given two kinds of ride. They both had me twice and the younger guy got a blowjob as well.

They took me more than half way back to Adelaide in one day but were turning off and going a different direction soon and had to drop me off. They left me at another truck stop and even gave me a little money to get something to eat and drink. I stayed at that truck stop for an hour or so and had a meal and cleaned myself up. There were plenty of trucks outside and I knew I wouldn't have a problem getting a ride.

I approached the driver of the first truck in a long line, parked on the south bound side of the road, and asked him if I could get a lift to Adelaide. This was one of those really big trucks with a sleeping cabin in the back, which would be far more comfortable than fucking in the passenger seat. The driver looked at me and said he would love to take me but there wasn't any room. He explained that they were on a long haul and there were three of them in this truck already. There was only room for two in the front and another sleeping in the back.

I said, "What if I spend all my time in the back?", and after a slight pause, I added, "On my back!"

You should have seen his face! He couldn't believe what he was hearing! As his co-drivers arrived he told them what I had said. I had to explain further when one of them, obviously not too bright, asked me what I meant. I told him straight, that he and his fellow drivers could take turns fucking me all the way to Adelaide, as often as they liked, if they would give me a lift home.

Cristina_Antonil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cristina_Antonil

The three drivers looked at each other for a few seconds and then the oldest said, "Lady, you just bought yourself a ride!"

They said they would be leaving in about ten minutes and we stood by the side of their truck for a while making conversation. Mostly that was just them telling me what great tits I had and things like that. They took turns touching me up. One of them even slipped my dress off my right shoulder and bared my breast so he could have a good feel. I could tell they were eager to get on the road and I didn't know why they were waiting.

The senior driver said it was time to go but it was the youngest driver's turn in the back and he helped me up the ladder to the little door of the sleeping compartment. As we were going in, I heard the senior driver say, "Half hour changeovers". It was only about a four hour drive to Adelaide from here so I guessed I was going to be fucked about eight times on the way.

There was more room than I thought in the back and the young stud didn't waste any time. I could feel the vibration of the truck starting up as I slipped my dress off and took off my shoes. He was taking off his pants and I could see he was hard as a rock. I barely had a chance to lie down before he roughly grabbed my knickers at both sides and pulled them quickly off. I was naked and he spread my legs and started fucking me urgently.

He was very quick. I wasn't even getting warmed up before he started pumping his cum into me. It took about three minutes! Fortunately he was young enough to be ready to go again about ten minutes later and this time he did better. He had just finished for the second time when the hatch from the front cabin slid open and someone said it was time to change.

After the young driver hastily got his pants back on, they did a complicated shuffle. The passenger from the front had to squeeze into the sleeping area with us for a moment so the young driver could leave. The second driver looked at me in the dim light of the compartment and said I was "fucking gorgeous", as he unzipped his jeans.

He had a good sized cock! About eight inches and pretty thick. He wasn't fully hard yet and I sucked him for a couple of minutes until he was ready. Then he got me to assume the 'doggy' position and fucked me from behind. I had my face in a pillow and was braced against the side door and pushing back as he gave it to me.

He started off easy but pretty soon he was slamming into me quite hard. I loved it! I was yelping with every thrust of his hard cock inside me and a few minutes later I came. I made a lot of noise, the guys in the front probably even heard me over the noise of the truck. When he was finished, he collapsed down next to me and I lay down with him. He never spoke to me again; he just lay there with one arm over my waist. I had had a big day and I was very tired.

I think I drifted off a bit until I heard the next changeover called. Light flooded in and blinded me as the door opened again and they changed over. I turned my head away from the light and waited until they had completed their shuffle. When the door shut and the cabin was mostly dark again, I saw that the senior driver was now in the compartment with me. He didn't even take his pants off. He just pulled his cock out through his zip and spread my legs.

He reached up and turned the dim light off. It was pitch black in there now. I couldn't see a thing but I could feel him. He was very big in every way. He was kind of fat really and the weight of him spreading my legs with his massive hips put some strain on me. His huge cock stretching my cunt was worth it though. I had another orgasm as he quickly fucked me. He pulled out and lay down next to me.

There wasn't really enough room for both of us and I was squished against the back wall but I managed to drift off to sleep for another ten minute cat nap, until the door opened and light flooded the sleeping area again. Going from pitch black to bright daylight was even more blinding than before and I buried my face in the pillow as they changed again.

As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I could make out the silhouette of the young driver as he came back for his second session. He was much better this time and screwed me slowly for nearly the whole half hour. I came three times during that one session and was amazed how he had improved. I was still quivering from the most recent orgasm as I heard him pull up his pants and leave. I didn't even hear anyone call changeover. I think they had given up on any pretence of a schedule and were just changing over as soon as they were done with me. Light flooded in again as he left and I covered my eyes until the door was closed.

Once again I was totally blind for the first few minutes after the door closed and we were once again plunged into darkness. The guy on top of me was very big! It had to be the senior driver again. I was expecting the other one. Maybe they had changed sequence for some reason. Not that it mattered. He was pretty good for a big fat guy and screwed me hard and fast. He took his pants down to his knees this time instead of just pulling his cock out through his zip. He really gave it to me hard! It was different than the first time. He held most of his weight off of me for one thing, and he fucked me so hard I could feel his balls slapping against my bum. I came again which surprised me.

When he came he released a flood into me. I already received several loads but I could still feel his cum splashing inside me. Jet after jet hit the back of my cunt as he came repeatedly. I was amazed he had so much juice left, since he had just fucked me about an hour ago. He got dressed and mumbled thanks as he left.

The changeovers continued like that for a surprising number of times. It was all a bit hazy, I was so tired I barely noticed as the one fucking me changed, but I was sure that they had changed at least fifteen times. That meant that they had fucked me at least five times each, which was impressive, especially for the older driver.

Eventually I began to notice pressure on my bladder and I told whichever one it was that had just finished screwing me that I had to pee. He said okay and as he left through the forward hatch I heard him say coarsely, "She needs a piss", to the others. It was only moments later that the side door opened and one of the drivers said that we were in a roadside rest area and there was a toilet block nearby. I had so much cum dripping out of me and I didn't want to get it on my clothes, so I just wrapped a blanket around me.

One of the drivers helped me down from the cabin. My legs were trembling from all the fucking and orgasms and I could barely walk, but I managed to make it to the toilet block on my own. The rest area had seven trucks in it and a bunch of the drivers were sitting around a park table, smoking and drinking beer. There must have been twenty or more of them. It was starting to get dark but I could see my way. As I walked past them they all smiled at me and I began to get suspicious.

I went to the toilet and peed and cleaned myself up. I rinsed as much cum out of me as I could with splashes of water and my fingers, but I was still very wet inside. I was thinking about all the men outside and was pretty sure I knew what had been going on.

As I walked back toward the truck with the blanket wrapped around me, I stopped at the table where all the truckers were gathered. I approached the senior driver I had originally made the deal with.

I said, "The deal was I would fuck you and your co-drivers. You've been letting all these guys take turns at me haven't you?"

He looked quite smug as he told me that these were all his co-drivers, they were travelling as a convoy. He smiled at me as he said it and the truckers all laughed at how he had tricked me into fucking all of them.

I wasn't really pissed off. I had been enjoying myself, so I surprised them all by sitting on the edge of the table with the blanket under my bum and still wrapped around my shoulders and saying, "Who still hasn't had a turn then?"

With that I leaned back and lay down on the table with the blanket underneath me. I threw the blanket open and lay there naked with my legs off the end of the table, as the crowd went totally silent for a second or two. Someone broke the silence with a comment about getting some of that, and undid his belt as he approached the end of the table. He lifted my legs over his shoulder and started fucking me. Some of the guys were still sitting at the table and were playing with my tits as he fucked me.

There were only a couple of the drivers that hadn't had me yet and they took their turns in the same position. When they had cum inside me, I lay there for a moment before I realised no one else was coming forward.

"Is that it?" I asked as I sat up.

Someone said that was the last guy. They had all had me! Twenty one drivers for the seven long haul trucks had all taken turns at me!

I just said, "Anyone for seconds?"

Seven or eight of the drivers went for seconds as I was laid back on the table again. I was being screwed in front of twenty other guys and being watched by so many men as I was being fucked, got me very excited. I had three or four more orgasms right there on the table.

When they were all done, the guys told me they were just outside Adelaide but they were now too late to make the depot, and would have to wait until morning. The convoy broke up as some of the guys went home to their wives and girlfriends. A couple of them, who were sharing a house, took me to their place and fucked me a few more times. They said they would take me home after they dropped off their loads at the depot the next morning.

At least I had the opportunity to have a nice bath and wash my hair. I felt much better the next morning after a good nights sleep. My sleep was interrupted a couple of times by someone climbing into my bed and fucking me. I caught up with most of the truckers I had screwed the day before at the depot, but there was no opportunity for them to fuck me again.

It was nearly lunch time when they were done and I asked who was going to take me home. I had a lot of volunteers and I knew they wanted to fuck me again. In the end, three trucks took me home with six men in them. It was early afternoon now and that's when I called Mark's secretary to let him know I would see him after work.

Mark sat in stunned disbelief through most of my story. He tried to interrupt me a few times but I wouldn't let him stop me. When I was finally done telling him how I had spent my time getting gangbanged for the last week and a half by over fifty men in all, I finally let him speak.

The six truckers who had brought me home were still in the room and had been silent throughout my whole story. It was the first time they had heard the whole story as well.

Mark got very angry and told me straight out that he didn't believe me. He said I was making it all up to get back at him for cheating on me.

I could see how hard it would be for him to accept the new me but I didn't have much sympathy. He had cheated on me with my best friend after all. I told Mark that I would make him believe me. I told him I had promised to fuck all six of these truck drivers for bringing me home but since Mark had come home early, I had only been fucked by four of them so far.

I stood up and let my dress slip off my shoulders. I had nothing on underneath! I was in my own lounge room, naked, with my husband and six other men. As I walked towards the table, I said "Whose turn is it?" to the men.

Mark stood up and told me to cover myself! He still didn't seem to realise how things had changed. I wasn't the submissive, little woman anymore. I told him he could leave and divorce me if he wanted but if he walked out of this room, he was fired. He could tell I meant it and fell back onto the sofa with a look of shock on his face. He was paying himself over $300,000 a year as manager of my company and we both knew he wouldn't get anything even close to that anywhere else. I knew he wouldn't leave!

This was my final revenge. I had seen him fucking my best friend and now he was going to have to watch me getting fucked as well. The two men who hadn't fucked me yet approached me with a smile and dropped their pants. I think the thought of fucking me in front of my husband turned them on because they were both hard. As I hopped back up on the table, one of the men lifted my legs over his shoulders and looked right at Mark as he stuck his cock inside me. He started screwing me hard and my breasts were bouncing up and down as I lay there on the table moaning with pleasure.

I motioned the second man over and took him in my mouth. I sucked his cock while his friend screwed me and Mark had to watch the whole thing. The two men came almost at the same time. The one in my mouth was quicker by only a few seconds. As he pulled out of my mouth and sprayed cum all over my face, his friend suddenly gave a mighty shove and buried his cock to the hilt in my cunt as he unloaded his balls of their contents.

I still hadn't cum so I asked if anyone wanted more. After hearing my story, most of the men were ready to go again and one by one they fucked me in front of my husband. I came twice as they fucked me, and I was loud. There was no way Mark could doubt me anymore. I was a gangbang queen!

When the men were done, one of them helped me off the table. I walked very unsteadily over to Mark.

He said angrily, "OK, you've had your revenge. Now get these men out of here!"

He still didn't get it! I explained to him that it had started out as revenge but now I knew that this was what I wanted. I told him I was going to be letting a lot of men fuck me from now on and he might as well get used to the idea.

The men left and things with Mark were very cold for a few weeks but he never actually left me. I wasn't particularly cruel about it. I never deliberately invited men over to fuck me in front of Mark again, although he did come home early again once more and I was with two guys in our own bed. We had a talk after that and I agreed to have any men out of the house by 5pm and Mark agreed not to come home before then.

There was only one more incident but it wasn't my fault. Nine men had been taking turns at me as I was bent over the kitchen table, all afternoon. They spread my legs and tied my ankles to the table legs and then bent me over with my hands tied to the far side. Most of them had me more than once and I think a couple even went for thirds. They fucked my ass as well as my cunt and when they had finished, they left without untying me.

Mark came home to find me in that position with cum dripping out of my cunt and my ass. There was a large puddle of cum on the floor. Mark wasn't very happy but I didn't care much, although he did wait almost an hour before untying me.

That has been the way of it ever since. It's a rare day that I don't have a few men drop by the house for a fuck and if they don't, I go out and find some new ones. I leave week day afternoons for my regulars who come to me at home. Usually there's only a few but occasionally a dozen or more will turn up. Friday or Saturday nights I go looking for new talent. Sometimes both nights, so I get seriously gang banged by a group of new men at least once a week, even if I have to go a bar and pretend to be drunk and gagging for it.

I've been living this life style for almost three years now and I estimate I have had over two thousand different cocks inside me.

Mark still fucks me a couple of times a week. More often than he used to in fact. When he's fucking me, he likes to give it to me hard. I think he's trying to hurt me but he's not really equipped for it. I give a little yelp every now and then, it seems to make him happy, but it's the next gangbang I'm really thinking about when Mark fucks me.

My life is wonderful!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! If you like my stories, or even if you don't, please give me some feedback. I would love to hear from you.

Alison xxx

Published 
Written by alison90
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments