Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Money Talks
Cinderella was naked, aside from the apron. Her step-mother had tied it, having stripped her of the rags in which she had returned from the ball. Now the blond heroine, her bottom spanked red and her nipples pinched, was floor-scrubbing once more. Her laughing step-sisters swiped at her ripe posterior with wooden switches.

On strode the Prince in leather breeches and a brocade shirt, seeking the glamorous slut who had fellated him so beautifully at the ball. His cock, when he sprung it, was gloriously erect and he put the slavering step-sisters on their knees, so that he could shove it down the throat of each. He fucked till their mouths dripped, before casting them aside. Then he drew up Cinders from her abasement.

She stared with doe eyes, capturing his cock in her pretty mouth. Her servicing of the Prince was full and succulent.

He discarded the apron to free her naked beauty. Then he lifted his dainty lover and she entwined her limbs around him. Cock still thrusting from his breeches, he caressed her, while step-mother and daughters burned in resentment. Triumphantly he carried off his naked bride-to-be.

The audience was enraptured.

Martin clapped along, his erection sturdy as Prince Charming’s. Beside him Alexa was similarly enraptured. She’d punctuated the Cinders performance with excited gasps.

“What did you think?” he asked.

“Oh my,” she said, “that was so erotic … Thank you, darling!” She coiled her sinuous body around his tuxedo-packaged frame.

“Anything for my sexy choir-girl.”

“I love when you call me that.” Her hand slithered all over his crotch. “Fuck, darling, we need a room.”

“We’ve got one.”

Her green eyes widened. “Close?”

“Right here.”

“You’ve …”

“Booked a themed lounge, here at the Blue Nile.”

“Can we afford it?”

“It’s our first anniversary. My beautiful wife deserves to be treated.” So what if he’d dipped into funds to finance this evening? “It gets better,” he teased.

“How?”

“The room comes with the option of a hostess.”

“Oh my… Can I see her first?”

“You already have.”

“Not… Cinderella?”

He smiled in confirmation, his cock turning granite-hard to match her swelling excitement. Alexa’s predilection for petite blondes was no secret. “Sweetheart, you’re the best husband ever! Can we go there now?”

Martin borrowed a line from another fairy-tale. “Your wish, Mrs Allinson, is my command.”

* * * *

Larry Percival had been near-desolate, when he confided his guilt Martin. “I promised I’d leave all that behind,” he lamented, “but a business associate passed me the details – about this insane underground club where fantasies become reality. I’ve booked one of their escorts… If my wife even suspects… You’ve got to pray for me.”

“I’ll do better,” Martin said, the idea formulating. “I’ll cancel it on your behalf.”

“Would you? But they don’t accept withheld numbers…”

“I’ll use your phone, tell them I’m you. God understands a white lie.”

Martin had never intended to cancel. He had a wife whose fantasies were in tune with his own; Alexa would jump at this opportunity. “I won’t need that escort,” he explained on calling. “Unless of course there’s one who’d work with a couple…”

He chose the most expensive package the Blue Nile had on offer.

Now they were enveloped by the club’s ethereal blue glow, drifting on its tide to their erotic destination.

Alexa’s hand clutched his with anticipation. “This is really happening…”

A security-guy ushered them to their lounge. Blue light faded into soft yellow as they emerged into a plush-furnished office. They were still taking in the décor, when out of a corner stepped Cinderella herself.

The princess’s look had altered radically, not least because she was clothed. High heels boosted her petite form and some fairy-godmother’s wand had transformed her into a power-dressed professional. Pinned hair and glasses completed the effect. She removed the glasses, her austere look transformed by a smile.

“God…” She took Alexa’s hands, regarding her shamelessly. “Look at you. God, I love my work.”

Martin’s wife struggled for words. “I loved your stage performance. It was all so…”

“Hot?”

Incredibly. I loved every second. I wanted to meet you.”

“Your handsome husband said you might.” She shot Martin a mischievous glance. “And your wish is granted. I’m Clementine. But for purposes of our little interlude, call me Miss Brodie.”

“I’ll call you anything you like.” Alexa’s laugh was giddy. “Miss Brodie it is.”

“And you are…”

“Alexa.” Clementine had drawn out the truth with ease, their assumed names forgotten. Panicked she looked at Martin, but he swallowed his reservations and smiled in reassurance.

“No secrets in here,” Clementine said. “And your husband’s name? It won’t pass my lips, I promise.”

He took the responsibility on himself. “I’m Martin. It’s our wedding anniversary. Tonight is my gift to my wife.”

“Then we’d better make it special.” Clementine’s gaze locked on Alexa. “Perhaps your pretty wife would like to kiss me?”

Alexa was panting visibly. “Oh God, yes.”

“Is hubby okay with that?”

Martin nodded. “Very okay.”

Alexa’s motion towards Clementine was tentative. The blond hostess seized the moment, however, snaking arms around Alexa, her hand closing in the visitor’s chestnut hair. The women’s lips met, Clementine clutching Alexa’s slender curves through her hot red dress. Their kiss was luxurious, tongues tangling in between bouts of lock-mouthed hunger. When they surfaced, Alexa’s timidity had been transformed into hard-nippled desire.

“Well that broke the ice.” Clementine’s grin was sly. “It’s time you got changed.” She paced to a wall panel and pressed one of the hard-bound books. A concealed door swung open theatrically. “Changing-room,” she explained. “Beautiful though your outfit is, your costume awaits.” Clementine reinstated her glasses. “Go change.”

Alexa’s breath caught. A nervous smile on her lips, she vanished into the closet. Clementine peered over her glasses at Martin. “Everything to your specification?”

“Absolutely.” He was rejoicing in every penny he’d spent. “She’s loving this.”

“So are you,” Clementine observed. “Are you ready to play your role?”

“My role?”

She explained, and his cock swelled against his trousers’ fastenings. “Improvise,” she said with a delectable wink. “Follow my lead...”

He revelled in anticipation, as the secret door swung open and his lovely wife reappeared.

This time Alexa was transformed. The red dress was gone, two items alone gracing her long-limbed body: a pleated skirt and a matching tie that traced the cleavage of her pert breasts. Her eyes were alive with mortified elation.

Clementine perched cross-legged in her pencil skirt on the room’s mahogany desk. “Alexa,” she said levelly, “come where I can see you.” The plaid-skirted schoolgirl paced warily before the desk. “Raise your head, girl. Do you know why you’re here in my study?”

“No.” Alexa assumed a shamefaced demeanour.

“I think you do. Flirting with the boys and the teachers in that shameless little skirt… Flaunting everything you’ve got around my school… Even my vice-principal is distracted, isn’t that right, Mr Percival?”

“Sorry?” Martin had been distracted by the curve of his wife’s back and her supple thighs. Remember, idiot, your name’s ‘Percival’ tonight.

“Our new student distracts you, yes?” Clementine persisted.

“She does. The tease diverts me from my work every day.”

“You see?” the headmistress concluded. “That’s why you’re here with no panties on and your pretty tits on show. Understand?”

“Yes, Miss Brodie.” Alexa bit her lip. “What are you going to do with me?”

“It’s what you’re going to do. Come here, little slut.” Alexa blushed and paced forward meekly. ‘Miss Brodie’ grabbed her school tie and yanked her close. “From now on your slutty antics will be limited to this office. Out there – model student. In here…” She pulled on the tie and drew Alexa close. “…Something very different. Raise your skirt. Show Mr Percival that schoolgirl ass.”

Alexa’s rear was involuntarily thrust out by the position in which Clementine was holding her. Martin gazed as his wife plucked up her pleated skirt, revealing the pert cheeks he’d first viewed in the church’s pastoral office. His hand caressed the swollen crotch of his trousers, as he embraced the fantasy being spun by their cunning hostess.

Clementine stroked Alexa’s face, her hand gliding down in order to cup and squeeze one breast. The schoolgirl moaned deliciously. “That’s right, show off that ass.” Clementine’s warmth tempered her character’s malice. “Mr Percival, would you help with the lesson?”

“With pleasure.” His wife’s fingers kept the skirt hitched about her waist, as he nestled his still-clad erection against her precocious rear. “She’s the naughtiest girl in the…” He almost said ‘congregation’. “…Student population.”

“Without doubt. I suggest you take your cock out – let her feel what she does to a man.”

“Excellent idea.” He scrabbled to unzip himself, while Alexa moaned like a virgin.

“Not too hasty, Mr Percival,” Clementine admonished. “Just let her feel it. You’ll poke the little bitch soon enough.”

Damn, this Clementine played the game well. Martin freed his cock and pulled his wife hard to it, pressing his girth between her yielding cheeks. He gripped her hips, massaging his shaft against that tight cleft.

“You see, Alexa?” Clementine fondled lovingly. “That’s what you do to my staff’s male members.”

“Yes, Miss Brodie.” The yearning in Alexa’s voice increased, when her headmistress’ hand reached down, rustling through skirt-folds.

“Just as I thought,” Clementine said, as Martin masturbated between his wife’s bum-cheeks. “This little tramp is wet as fuck. Feel between her legs…” She made room.

Martin reached, sliding his palm over his wife’s tender belly and clean-waxed mound. Alexa was fully-flowered and pulsing, her slit dripping arousal. “I see what you mean.”

“Much as you want to ram your cock inside her,” the headmistress said, “desist a while. It’ll be worth it.”

“You’re in charge…”

“Indeed I am.” Clementine slipped off the desk, shedding her jacket.

smilesusaan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
smilesusaan

“Turn around,” she commanded her erring student. Alexa complied in her shamefaced bliss. Her gaze fell on the cock she’d been inadvertently teasing. Clementine’s hands were crumpling her skirt’s pleats, playing with her ass. “Tell him you’re sorry for making his cock so hard.”

“I’m sorry,” Alexa said, almost tearfully, “for making your cock so hard.”

“Now if you mean it, make amends. Bend and suck. At the waist, mind.” Clementine grasped Alexa by the hair and bent her lithe body over, until her mouth brushed the bobbing head of Martin’s cock. Her hot breath engulfed him. “Now you teasing brat,” the headmistress said, “do it.” Alexa stretched her lips and sucked in a great hard mouthful. Martin breathed delight. His beautiful wife had been transformed into a cock-sucking schoolgirl and he bulged under her mouth’s wet, rhythmic action. His hands caressed her head like a blessing.

“Is she being a good girl?” Clementine held the student-fellatrix in place.

“Very good,” he assured, observing Alexa’s mouth on his shaft. “She’s taken to it…”

“Like a slut to hard, throbbing dick,” the blonde finished. “Think I should taste the little bitch?”

Martin’s excitement was mounting; from the widening of Alexa’s eyes, so was hers. “Like I said, you’re the boss.”

Clementine knelt, her hands parting those bum-cheeks wide. Alexa’s muffled squeal pinpointed the moment she was plundered by slithering tongue. She subsided into moans of aching joy. Clementine’s face pressed into the rear of Martin’s spouse, her grip on that ass tangibly fierce. The squelch of thrusting tongue in sopping-wet pussy combined with Alexa’s moaning bliss. The moment was Heaven-sent.

Martin’s bride was losing concentration, however, and he set her back on course. “No neglecting my cock.” He pushed her further onto his shaft, his hands pressing on her head and back. She spluttered before adjusting to his deep-shoved girth; then her tongue slithered forward, searching wetly down his underside. That’s my girl, he thought, as his cock rejoiced. My gorgeous slutty choir-girl.

Clementine upped her game, one hand paying respects to Alexa’s clit, while the luscious sounds of feasting persisted. Alexa groaned on Martin, her vibrations running down to his balls. His dearest was approaching her peak.

Clementine responded dramatically. Rising to her feet, mouth smeared wet from pussy, she shoved fingers inside Alexa. Horny delight illuminated her face. The vigorous finger-fuck brought Martin’s wife rushing to climax, her moans intensifying as Clementine frigged her silly. Her body seized, throat clutching the cock she had all but swallowed.

He marvelled, as Alexa gagged her way through orgasm, her slender body convulsing on the end of Clementine’s thrusting digits. For sheer lewdness the sight was unparalleled. He pulled up his sweet love to provide relief and she shuddered through the last of it, eyes full of bleary gratitude. Clementine withdrew and licked each naughty finger clean. Martin’s mind reeled from the moment’s filthy perfection.

“Time to fuck our pretty student?” Clementine’s voice was honeyed with lust.

“Fucking right.” His cock wet swaying and ready.

“Strip first,” Clementine ordered. “I like a man naked when he’s fucking a woman.”

Clementine set the pace, unpinning her silk scarf and unbuttoning her blouse. Martin ripped off his tuxedo, energised by the moment’s decadence. Alexa was glancing back and forth between them in burning excitement – as he tore his shirt free of his torso, as the blonde divested herself of blouse and skirt, and reached behind to unspring her sequined brassiere. The bra tumbled and Clementine’s tits stood out proud and firm, big in proportion to her petite frame. She palmed them and squeezed her nipples, revelling in her audience’s reaction.

“Let’s get down to fucking business,” she said. Her panties had parted company with her ass, before Martin realised she was whipping them free. Clementine perched on the desk, disentangling the scrap of lace and flinging it away. “Come here, darling,” she ordered Alexa. Even naked she retained her authority. “You’re going to make things right with your Principal.”

Alexa looked to her husband, face hot with desire. Traces of jealousy were erased by pure lust, and he nodded. Alexa paced towards Clementine in slutty subservience; she was seized on arrival, pulled into a ravenous kiss. The hostess’ greedy hands made free with Martin’s wife, before taming her hair into a tight ponytail.

“Now, sweetheart,” she purred, stroking Alexa’s face, “lick my cunt.” She spread her thighs and Martin glimpsed pink, slick pussy, before his partner was drawn to its folds. “Eat me like the slut you are,” Clementine said, as she planted her lover’s face between her thighs. Every tongue-flicker registered on her face, Martin sharing her pleasure vicariously. He spied Alexa’s tongue-tip busy on Clementine’s clitoris, before it dived again. Her barely-skirted ass thrust towards him, puffed lips peeking.

“Not Alexa’s first taste of pussy, I think,” Clementine said, massaging the peak of her breast with one hand.

“No…” Martin smiled.

“She’s way too good. That’s it, love, tongue-fuck me nice and deep. Your cock nice and hard, Mr Percival?”

“I’m good to go.” He advanced on his schoolgirl-spouse, lifting her skirt and bunching it in the small of her back, then pressing his glans to her pussy’s glistening swirls.

“Hold it…” Clementine was retaining admirable focus while her cunt was licked. “Don’t fuck her till I say.” Martin’s glans prised apart Alexa’s lips, primed for the first thrust. “My deputy knows how to discipline a bad student. Right, Mr Percival?”

“Right,” he growled.

“And he’s going to ram that fucker inside you to the balls, understand me?” Alexa gave a muffled affirmation. “Ready, Sir?”

“Ready.”

“Then school that bitch!”

With one fluid thrust, Martin gave Alexa his all. In her wet arousal she took him, her tight channel gobbling him to the hilt.

He drew back and surged, letting her have the cock she loved in all its swollen-hard glory. “Give it, Mr Percival,” the principal urged. “Let her feel that dick.” He sank it harder, clutching the knot of plaid skirt with one hand and Alexa’s ass-flesh with the other. His balls slapped soundly against her every time he buried his cock-head.

Alexa’s moans were submerged in Clementine’s cunt. Between them they owned her, and Martin relished the sharing.

“Give it, man!” He redoubled his stroke-rate, ploughing deep on each thrust, the whack of groin on ass echoing loud. “That’s right, use her! Fuck that tease!” He plundered Alexa like it was the first time, his palm smacking hard to her buttock, clutching into the muscle, before withdrawing and smacking again.

“That’s what that tight pussy needs – a proper shafting by a real man. God, this slut’s going to make me come…”

Martin grabbed his wife’s hair and shoved her face harder between Clementine’s thighs. “Get your Principal off. Get us both off.” The proven agility of Alexa’s tongue and the beauty of her taut rear did the trick. Clementine was preparing to surf a wave of orgasm, while Alexa’s pussy was gripping at Martin’s shaft each, as though eager for his cum. He slammed home his strokes, restraint no longer an option.

“Give it to her! Shoot it deep!”

He opened and emptied, the rush of hot seed flooding his schoolgirl-wife. His balls clutched tight like a fist and released, repeatedly, till all was spent. By the time he flopped heavily out of her, trailing semen, Clementine had already soaked Alexa’s face.

Fuck.

Martin guided his trembling spouse into a kiss, Clementine’s tang sharp on her wet mouth.

Naked on the desk, Clementine panted her way to recovery. “What a fucking naughty couple,” she said in wonder. “Who are you people?”

Disarmed in the moment, they told her.

Martin was a church minister who’d struggled interminably with his desires. “I’d been brought up to believe in monogamy,” he said, “but I craved sex – wild, filthy, unrestrained. I had the charm to get it too.”

“He’s not lying,” Alexa breathed.

“Sometimes I resisted, sometimes not. Even as an ordained preacher I struggled.”

Alexa had come to religion sexually experienced, and embraced her new faith with bedroom-style zeal. But once the euphoria faded, her erotic nature still burned. “He saw me in the choir,” she told Clementine, “and knew what I was. What I needed.”

“And she saw it right back,” Martin said. “She knew all the ways I wanted to enjoy her. We married within months, but we hadn’t waited.”

“Not a day.”

“So much to explore together, to enjoy. Things my congregation wouldn’t believe.” They regarded each other in an erotic reverie.

“It sounds amazing.” There was awe in Clementine’s voice.

“It was,” he told her. “Still is. So fuck the man my church expects me to be.”

“I don’t want to play headmistress anymore,” Clementine said. “Time for a new game.”

She strolled behind the desk and slid open a drawer, removing a series of items – leather-lined handcuffs, a leash and collar, numerous vibrators, a great strap-on dildo...

“How about we play ‘fuck the preacher’s wife, while he watches’? He’ll relax in a chair till I’ve done everything I want to his pretty wife. Then he’ll do what he likes – to his wife, maybe to me...”

Martin looked to Alexa. “It’s your anniversary present,” he said. “What do you want?”

His wife positively salivated. “Oh darling, I want it all.”

* * * *

“Sweet Jesus…” Martin’s words were part-prayer, part horror. His wife was speechless, her hand clasped to her mouth as the DVD played out.

Their encounter with Clementine had been shot from several angles and edited together, so that every explicit detail was caught. The audio production was superior too, not a word, moan or grunt from either of them missed.

“If this ever gets out,” he said, “we’re fucked.”

How much did you say they want?”

“Ten k. ‘For exclusive viewing rights to this filmed entertainment.’

To be sent to the PO Box address provided. And to think he’d felt clever at his subterfuge in claiming those invitations…

“How can we afford that?”

“Cancel the holiday, downscale…” Whatever it took, to avoid pilfering more church money. “A divine slap on the wrist”

Alexa was desolate. “You mean… for our fun?”

“No! God, no. Never for that. For living so lavishly. I’m sorry, darling. I didn’t think your anniversary present would be quite so expensive.”

“Love, you weren’t to know. You wanted to give me a special night, that’s all.” Her forgiveness overwhelmed him. He loved everything about this woman, not just her hot ass.

“And was it special?”

On the fifty-inch TV screen movie-star Alexa was sucking her husband’s real cock, while being shafted from behind by Clementine’s strapped-on version. “Sweetheart, it was magical.”

Martin gripped her tight, his cock swelling despite their financially altered circumstances. “Then how about we fuck, while watching this? We’ll be paying enough for it.”

Alexa wiped away her tears. “Might as well get our money’s worth.”

Moments later they were naked and fucking hard, while their Blue Nile selves did the same. They could think about their finances when they’d got each other off.

Published 
Written by Jaymal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments