Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chance Encounter: The sequel

"The girls take it further."

12
2 Comments 2
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

After the time at the glory hole, both girls knew their lives had changed. They had gone from young wives and mothers to thrill-seeking bitches. Apart from the cocks they had wanked, it had been the first time they had sexually touched each other.

Jane had thrilled at the feel of Sue's tongue licking and sucking her clit. Now when they found themselves alone, they never missed the opportunity to make each other cum.

This particular Monday morning found them lying naked next to each other, resting after a long petting, sucking, and licking session, having reached their usual great orgasms.

“I think we should do it again,” said Jane.

“For fuck's sake, we have only just cum babe,” Sue giggled.

“Not that, silly cow. I mean the glory hole. Hunt down some more cock, for another suck and wank session. Are you up for it?” Jane asked. “It was so fucking exciting, and look where it led, us two in bed together.”

“You're on babe, tomorrow evening, a girls' night out. But not drinking, just cock-chasing, wanking and sucking.” Sue sniggered.

Jane reached over and stroked Sue's shaved cunt. “And what if we are offered a fucking babe?”

Her friend and lover smiled back, “then we take it, babe, we fucking take it.”

“Yes, we will. Now get the fuck between my legs. My cunt needs your delicious tongue right now,” Jane said, laughing and rolling onto her back.

A few seconds later the two lovers were in the sixty-nine position, with their tongues lapping each other's clits and cunts, and both were finger fucking the other's tight arsehole.

The following evening, Jane and Sue made their way back to the same public toilets that had yielded them the two cocks that had unloaded their hot spunk last time they had been there.

This time neither girl was wearing any panties beneath their short, tight skirts.

They sat on the same bench as before and watched for any potential conquests to show. One elderly gent with a walking stick shuffled in and out again. Then success; a tall well-built man, maybe early forties, tall, and dark-skinned entered.

Sue looked at Jane, and whispered, “Game on, babe. Let's check him out.”

A minute later, both girls were squeezed into the same cubicle as last time, and Sue found she wondering how often the cleaner found spunk on the floor of the ladies loo.

Sue smiled to herself when she remembered that last time they had been in this cubicle, she had ended up kneeling in front of her lifelong friend, with her cum covered face licking at Jane's wet shaved cunt, and rubbing her own clit until they both climaxed.

This time, it was Jane who hitched her skirt up to her waist and presented a deliciously shaved cunt to the hole in the wall.

A matter of seconds later she was rewarded by a large dark cock sliding through the hole towards her. It was by far the thickest, longest cock she had ever seen.

“Fuck girl, just look at that monster,” she whispered to Sue as she stood fingering her cunt.

Sue also had rolled up her skirt and was slowly rubbing her large clit as the cock swayed and jerked in front of her. She gestured to Jane to reach out and wank it. Jane nodded, and wetting a finger from her, by now wet cunt, reached forward and traced a slippery line of fanny batter along the exposed plum shaped cock head.

Sue leaned in from the side and closed her hand around the thick shaft. She found for the first time in her life she was holding a cock she couldn't close her fingers around.

“That is fucking huge,” Jane murmured, and sinking to her knees opened her mouth wide and sucked it in. A groan from the other cubicle showed her efforts were not in vain.

‘Don't make him cum yet babe. I want a taste of it as well,“ Sue whispered. “In fact, I would love to have it up me.”

Jane lifted her mouth from the saliva dripping cock, smiled at Sue and said, “Why not? Let's see if he's up for it.” And leaning close to the wall called out, “fancy pushing that monster up two wet young cunts, big boy?”

The cock disappeared back through the hole and a deep voice answered: “Fuck, yes. Got my motor outside, big bugger, plenty of room for two cock hungry bitches to get it on”.

A few seconds later the door in the gents opened and the man left. Both girls smoothed down their skirts and followed. Standing just across from the toilets stood a large four by four, with the dark-skinned guy grinning at them.

“In the back ladies, let's take a short ride. Name's Ray, by the way. Don't want you screaming out the wrong name when this fucking horse's dick reams out those tight young cunts!

GabiFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabiFerrer

The two gigging women climbed into the rear of the enormous vehicle and settled into the wide leather seat.

Ray started the engine, slipped the shift into drive, and they moved off. “Don’t worry, not going far, just a mile or so, up into the woods for a bit of privacy.” He smiled as he looked in the mirror at the two potential fucks in the back.

True to his word the journey took only a few minutes and ended up in a small wood. He turned off the engine, turned round to look at the girls, and said, “It's warm in here. Better shed some of those clothes you are wearing, ladies.”

Sue looked at Jane, nodded and pulled off her top and bra allowing her well-shaped tits freedom. Jane followed suit, and a minute later the vehicle held two naked women.

“Oh yes, one of each,” said Ray looking at one shaved and one hairy cunt.

Then getting out of his seat, he came round to the back, removed his clothes and got in, and sat between the girls. He groaned as Sue reached over and started to slowly wank the large, hard cock. At the same time, Jane lent down and licked the head. He gasped as she pushed the tip of her tongue into the piss hole.

As the girls worked on his cock, Ray reached out both hands and found their two wet and willing cunts.

“Who's the first lady? Who wants my fuck meat up them?” Ray asked.

Sue smiled at Jane and said, “Go on babe, slide that horse's dick up your fuck hole, and get it slippery for me.”

Jane needed no second invite. Quickly straddling his lap, she took hold of the bouncing cock and impaled herself on it.

“Fuck, that feels so fucking good!  I've never been filled like that before. Come on, big boy, fuck the shit out of me!” She cried.

Sue couldn't help but rub her own clit as she watched her friend's arse rise and fall, as the glistening shaft appeared and disappeared inside Jane's stretched cunt.

“Come on fella, fuck the bitch. Phe our your spunk up her sex hole, make the cow cum,” Sue yelled at Ray as he pounded Jane's body even harder.

With a loud grunt, Ray unloaded his balls into Jane's cunt in jet after hot jet.

“Oh fuck, so fucking good,” Jane screamed as the hot spunk pushed her over the top into a huge climax.

Ray lifted Jane from his still hard cock and looked at Sue, “Get here slut and clean my cock, then you will eat my spunk from her fucked hole before I give you the same treatment.”

Sue eagerly lent over and took the glistening cock into her mouth and licked it clean. The taste of spunk and Jane's cunt juice only served to increase her lust and need for a cock up her.

“Now suck the bitch out, eat my cum from her fucked cunt, and finger her arsehole, make the slut cum again,” Ray growled as he stroked his cock back up to full size.

The feel of her friend's tongue sucking her cunt had Jane frantically rubbing her own clit, as she raced towards her second orgasm. Plus feel of Sue's finger sinking into her arsehole was the final straw.

“Oh fuck, fucking cumming!” She screamed and pulled Sue's head in hard against her dripping cunt as she ground herself against it.

“Now bitch, your turn, get your cunt over here, and make me cum again,” Ray shouted. Then smiled as Sue lowered herself onto his stiff rod.

“Fuck girl, you look good. Ride me, ride my spunk out.” Ray gasped and looked at her cum and cunt juice covered face, with drops still hanging from her chin. Her mouth was open, large tits bouncing as she strove to bring herself off.

Two minutes later Jane was treated to the sight of her best friends body convulsing, as her climax exploded, and Ray's second load of spunk filled her sex slit. Once again, Ray lifted himself off a fucked cunt and called for his cock to be cleaned and the cum dripping cunt to be eaten out.

Jane happily consented to both tasks, and the effect of her eating out Sue, plus a finger up her friend's arsehole, resulted in Sue coming once again.

“My grateful thanks, ladies,” Ray laughed as he pulled on his clothes, “get dressed and I will drive you back.”

As the tired, and well-fucked women got out of his vehicle back where they had come from he kissed each in turn and said. “Maybe we can do that again.”

Sue looked at Jane and nodded, “You bet your sweet arse we can.

As he drove away, Ray looked in the mirror and smiled to see the two friends walking away arm in arm. “Oh yes,” he murmured, “those bitches will be back.”

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments