Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Charley's Wild Night (Part Two)

11
0 Comments 0
14.6k Views 14.6k
6.1k words 6.1k words
I was bent over so far that my forehead was resting on my knee, I didn’t know who it was who was fucking me this time; Callum or Sam. Each time I tried to turn round to see I was shoved back the other way. I didn’t really care; I was enjoying myself too much. I moaned, the sound echoing off the tiles of the bathroom making it sound as if I was embroiled in a full on gang bang.

My unknown lover pulled his cock out of me right to the huge pulsating head, paused and then thrust it back inside of me and that’s when I knew, it was Callum. I wondered briefly in between breathy moans of sheer pleasure if Sam knew what his brother was doing...and then decided I didn’t care. It felt too good. He thrust himself up inside me again, both hands on my hips pulling me back onto his hard cock and I completely lost control.

‘Oh God, please, Callum, don’t stop! Don’t stop, harder, please! Fuck my pussy harder, please, please!’ I heard the begging tone in my voice and hated it but I certainly wasn’t going to stop pleading with him to fuck me harder. I heard him chuckle and he rammed his meaty cock inside of me again, our bodies slapping together, his balls swinging up and smacking me.

‘You’ve been wanting this for ages haven’t you, Charley?’ Callum grunted, reaching round to play with my clit. He pinched the throbbing flesh, rolled his finger around a little and then started frigging it so hard and so fast I felt my juices begin to flow even faster.

He slapped my arse, the thwack of his flat palm on my flesh very loud in my ears. ‘Haven’t you, Charley?’ He panted, not pausing in his punishing pace.

That was actually a very good question. I’d never liked him, thinking him arrogant and a bit of a snob. I’d certainly noticed he was good looking but had I secretly wanted to fuck him?

‘Yes, yes don’t stop!’ I moaned. ‘Just please don’t stop!’

Callum laughed and then pulled his cock out of me so fast I almost fell over; my pussy was throbbing with unfulfilment. I started rubbing my clit, I’d been so fucking close, what did he stop for?

Callum spun me around, slapping my hand off my clit. I felt his hands squeeze my tits and then he brought his mouth down on my nipple stiff and juicy as a little blackberry under the sucking of his hot tongue. I buried my hands into his hair pushing myself up to his body desperate for his cock again. My pussy was full of Sam’s spunk and now I wanted Callum’s. He seemed to know what I was thinking because he looked up and grinned.

‘I like it how you lost control earlier...I want you to sit on my dick and do it again,’ he whispered.

I nodded; I would have done anything he said. He sat himself down on the toilet seat and I straddled him, wrapping my legs around his torso, my hands at his shoulders and I let go. I bounced up and down, rocked to and fro, lifted my pussy almost right off his cock and slammed it back down again, I ground my pussy down on his cock my muscles sucking at his big fat cock but apart from the odd breathy sigh I wasn’t getting much of a reaction. I could see he was enjoying it but he was a master of control over his body. It was annoying. Clearly this was to be a battle of wills, I shrugged and climbed off his dick and Callum smirked. ‘Giving up?’

I shook my head, my smirk reflecting his. Hardly believing what I was about to do I turned round and sat down on his cock trying to guide it straight back into the tight little arse hole he’d so recently fucked. Twice my swollen wet slit swallowed him up but on the third time his cock pushed up against my tight hole, I winced expecting pain again hoping he would just ram it in and get it over and done with but he didn’t.

He just sat there, his hands groping my tits waiting for me to do it. I took a deep breath and forced my arse down on his cock. It hurt, but nowhere near as much as the first time. Smiling at my own achievement I placed a foot on of his knees balancing perilously on his cock and started rocking back and forth feeling that big hard dick rubbing against the walls of my arse. It felt great, I felt full up- well nearly anyway. Amazed at my own daring I rammed two fingers inside my own pussy and started finger fucking myself like a mad woman.

Sam could have been under no illusion to what me and his brother were up to, by the time my pussy poured all my juices over my fingers the first time even Callum was grunting so loud I wouldn’t have been surprised if the neighbour had banged on the wall in protest. It felt good knowing Callum was enjoying me being in control, I bounced up and down on his cock so hard my arse was sore after the first two minutes but hell I liked it.

I felt him writhe below me, his hands clamped down on the toilet seat and he thrust his cock up into my arse helping to get us both off. I felt his balls tighten and I knew I was close to making him cum but he didn’t want me to force him into cumming, as soon as his cock started throbbing ready to spew his hot spunk into me Callum pushed me off him with a lazy grin.

‘Nice try.’ He flicked my nose and then cupped my red face to plant a gentle kiss on my lips. Again his sweet soft kisses took me by surprise and I felt myself leaning in towards him.

‘Get that shower, Charley.’

I stared at Callum open mouthed as he winked and then slipped out of the door leaving me alone. To say I was confused was more than an understatement! I shook my head, trying to clear it and then shrugged. Whatever, I’m sure I’d get another shot at getting him off later. I turned the taps on for the shower, checked the temperature and then climbed back under.

I was soaping myself, cleaning my aching arse and pussy when I heard the door open. I had to bite back a smile thinking that Callum was back for round three, he had been given a night’s pass to fuck his brother’s girlfriend senseless, he’d have been stupid not to take it.

But it was Sam who climbed into the shower beside me, his cock standing proud.

‘Did you have fun with Callum just then?’ he growled pulling me into an embrace his cock pressing up against my belly button.

‘Did it sound like it?’ I asked and gave him a coquettish smile.

Sam grinned and nodded. ‘Yeah well, it’s my turn now.’

I immediately went to get down on my knees knowing what a love Sam had for me sucking him off but he smiled and turned me round. He forced my hands flat against the wall, opening my legs like a copper ready to frisk me and I shivered under the hot water excitement rolling off me.

I felt Sam’s cock press up against my pussy and I wriggled my arse expectantly. He seemed to like that so I bent over slightly pushing my arse up against him and then he rubbed his cock against my soapy slit. Within seconds he was ramming his cock in and out of me our wet bodies sliding off each other, his balls slapping me. I reached round to fondle them and he moaned fucking me harder and harder until I found myself pressed up against the tiles completely trapped.
The pounding he gave my pussy had me cumming again and again, I couldn’t move, couldn’t even breathe properly stuck between my boyfriend and the wall as he banged me harder and harder. I could hear my yells of pleasure over the running water I heard his pelvis slapping my arse as he rammed his meat into me over and over til I thought I couldn’t stand anymore fucking but jealousy had got Sam all fired up. Without even sliding out of me he pulled me away from the wall.

‘Bend over and touch your toes,’ he demanded.

I did as I was told wondering what he was planning as he pulled his cock out. I should have known really, I felt his thick head pushing up against my sore arse hole and then he popped in, my relaxed muscles letting him in quickly. His brother had fucked my arse twice; it stood to reason that Sam would want to do it too.

I felt his cock throb as soon as it was in. Placing one foot on the rim of the bath for leverage Sam shoved his cock into my not so tight anymore arse right up to the hilt. As far as I knew he’d never fucked a girl’s arse before, I felt him throb, the blood flooding his cock making it hot inside of me. He was still for a moment and then pulled his cock out slowly, I knew he was watching it slide out of my puckered arse hole and smiled to myself.

If I had known I would like anal this much I would have let him do it the first time he’d tried to accidentally on purpose slip his cock into my forbidden hole. He pulled his cock right out til only the head of his shaft was inside me and I heard him groan and then banged it back in right up to his balls so hard I nearly fell face first but he caught me by the hips, his breathing heavy.

Once I was steady on my feet he pulled out again slowly wanting to savour every inch of his cock sliding out of my arse, he paused and the rammed it in again. I let out a little purr of pleasure, my fingers going for my clit again, I could barely stand the anticipation...it was almost too much.

Sam’s tenacious grip on control broke then and he rammed his cock in out like he was possessed and I guess he was, he’d been begging me to let him fuck my arse since our second date and I’d always refused, now he was doing it he banged my arse hard like he couldn’t believe his luck. He fucked my little arse harder than Callum had, he just lost control fucking me his cock banging into me so hard I couldn’t help but scream in pain and pleasure, I wasn’t sure which. This was a whole new animalistic side to him and I liked it.

‘Tell me you like it!’ he gasped ramming his throbbing cock into my arse again.

‘Ohhh Sam, oh Sam- I love it, don’t stop for fucks sake don’t stop!’ There it was again that pleading tone. I frigged my clit in a frenzy, my free hand lifting my tit into my mouth to suck on my hard nipple.

I felt his cock swell stretching my abused little arse hole even more and then he shuddered shooting rope after rope of his hot spunk into me as I screamed for more. I thought that would be it, but no, Sam was like a man tasting freedom after a long imprisonment. Before I could even straighten up he was down on his knees pulling my arse cheeks apart his tongue probing my hole licking up his own sperm as he reached round to finger fuck me.

I bucked my hips, I rolled my arse, it was so good I almost couldn’t stand it. I tossed my head clinging onto the rim of the bath fearing my knees would buckle under the avalanche of continuous cumming.

Finally Sam stopped, planted a kiss on my bum and straightened his knees cracking as he did so. I couldn’t believe what he had just done and he couldn’t either, we stared at each other in mute shock....our lovemaking was never usually that wild...and then he pulled me in for a hug, kissing my nose, my mouth, my eyes. He helped me clean up quickly, and I smiled to see him keep breaking into random smiles.

I grabbed my bathrobe, exhausted. I wanted nothing more than to collapse into my bed; I couldn’t believe half of the stuff I’d got up to tonight.

However it seemed Callum had different ideas, I’d barely got out of the bathroom door before he grabbed me, my bathrobe was undone before I had time to think and then I was pushed down on the floor my knees around my ears and he was banging his cock into my pussy like a maniac.

I honestly thought I was too tired to enjoy it but the moment he started I was sunk. Sam walked out of the bathroom with a towel round his waist to find his brother fucking me on the floor my tits bouncing up and down, my wrists pinned above my head as Callum took what he wanted from my body and I clearly loved it.

I grinned as I saw Sam reach under his towel to rub his cock; he wasn’t too tired either then. Callum turned his head to look at his brother.

‘Fuck off, Sam, we said we’d take it in turns,’ he snapped irritably, not pausing in banging his cock into my pussy up to his balls.

‘She’s my girlfriend!’ Sam retorted and untucked his towel, rubbing his cock into life.

I grinned even as I moaned, it felt good to have them fighting over me. I felt so sexy and wanted. I watched as Sam knelt down beside me and muttered something to Callum, lost in my cries of ecstasy. Callum nodded and flipped me over barely missing a beat and I found myself being fucked from behind, Callum’s big hands on my arse, I tensed a little in surprise as he slipped a finger into my arse fucking it furiously I was being propelled forwards furiously my boobs swinging as I almost snarled in pleasure.

I thought Sam would ram his cock into my mouth but he didn’t. Looking a bit uncertain of himself for a moment he laid down flat on his back and slipped under me until his cute little arse was level with my face and then he pushed it up into my face.

‘Lick my arse,’ he demanded and I nearly laughed thinking he was joking.

‘Do it!’ Callum snarled, thrusting so hard my face ended up in Sam’s arse.

‘You’re fucking joking!’ I snapped. ‘No way!’

I felt Callum’s hand grip my hair and push my face down into Sam’s arse and I bucked my hips trying to get free but Callum had me completely impaled on his cock, he shoved my face down again laughing.

‘I like it when you struggle,’ he told me.

I knew when I was beaten so I flicked my tongue round Sam’s puckered arseole obediently and to my surprise, I liked it. I saw his balls tighten and he pushed his arse back further in my face and I just thought what the hell.

Pulling him up by his hips I buried my tongue in his arse, Callum’s furious fucking of my arse and pussy sending me lurching forwards until my face was buried between his arse cheeks, my tongue probing his hole. Sam liked it, I could tell, each time I swept my tongue round his rim he wriggled his arse a little pushing back onto me.

If they can give it, they can take it I thought and stuck my finger into my mouth to lube it up and then pressed it into Sam’s hole. He was startled only for a moment, I felt his body tense, his arse muscles tightening up round my finger and then he relaxed. I started to finger fuck his arse as violently as he had fucked my arse not fifteen minutes before all the time crying out as Callum banged me.

He still did not want to come, when I felt him swell and throb he pulled out quickly and proceeded to bend over and start licking my clit and arse hole pulling my cheeks apart. The faster he licked me the harder I fucked Sam, I saw Sam reach under and start pumping his cock up and down as he pressed his arse back on my finger, feeling brave I inserted a second finger and carried on fucking him hard. I felt so horny being in control, it was great and so dirty.

I think Callum must have been feeling left out because he got up and crouching over Sam he rammed his cock into my mouth without warning. Like before he wasn’t interested in my kissing, sucking or licking his dick, he just rammed it into the back of my throat repeatedly my head bobbing around like a ragdoll on his cock.

I didn't gag, I swallowed the lot and I made sure I watched him whilst I was doing it. He pulled out with a slurping noise his cock covered with my saliva and then rammed it back in only this time I heard him let out a roar and he pulled my head further up onto his cock as he swelled and then shot rope after rope of hot jizz into my throat. Sam moaned as my fingers went into overdrive wishing I could get myself off as I swallowed Callum’s salty cum, I didn't miss a drop. With a smug smile Callum straightened up after patting my cheek.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease



‘Don’t cum Sam,’ he ordered his brother and Sam obediently stopped pumping his cock.

‘I don’t know if I can be bothered to fuck you again, Charley,’ Callum said sitting down on the sofa and yawning. ‘I’m tired. I fucked your mouth, I fucked your cunt, I fucked your arse. Nothing left. You lost your mystique sweetheart.’

He cupped his balls and smirked.

I wanted to remind him that although he had fucked my pussy so far he’d neglected to cum in it and I was dying to feel it.

‘Well I haven’t finished.’ Sam laughed. ‘My balls are bursting, come on babe.’

He dragged me over to the sofa and sat down, pulling me on top of him. I crouched over him with my knees bent, taking his wet cock into my hand to rub it against my wet pussy. Sam’s eyes squeezed shit, his lip in a sexy curl.

Callum, sitting next to us looked over as calm as you please. ‘Slap your clit with his cock.’

I paused, really I wished he’d do me or shut up. I didn’t like him but God I loved the way he fucked me. He was like a wild animal, he took what he wanted and he took it hard.

‘Have you never cock slapped her Sam?’ Callum asked and Sam opened one eye.

‘No.’

I don’t know who was more shocked, me or Sam when Callum grabbed Sam’s cock and pumped it up and down a couple of times.

‘You said not to touch-.’ I breathed; honestly it was the horniest thing I had ever seen.

‘Rules are made for breaking,’ Callum said shortly and then bent his head over Sam’s throbbing dick. My eyes met Sam’s over Callum’s dark head and we just stared at each other in surprise and then Sam gasped his eyes closing again as Callum swallowed his cock whole.

I don’t know what the hell it was that Callum did differently when it came to sucking cock but I saw the difference in the way Sam responded to it alright. He lifted his arse right off the sofa thrust his stiff rod right into Callum’s throat; I saw Callum’s nostrils flare as he sucked it, his throat bulging with Sam’s meat. My hand reached down for my clit and I rubbed it hard, this night was turning out better than I could have possibly expected!

Callum slipped his mouth off Sam’s pulsating cock and licked the tip, his tongue darting in and out, judging by Sam’s reaction I should really have been taking notes. I watched as Sam took his cock in his hand and tried to force it back into Callum’s mouth his eyes glazed over. I guess he had just got the best blow job of his life. That should have rankled but it didn’t.

I watched as I rubbed my clit in mute fascination as Sam tried to grab Callum’s hair, he seemed desperate to get that mouth back on his dick. Callum just laughed and ducked his head out of the way taking Sam’s cock in his hand again.

‘That’s how you do it, Charley,’ he hissed and laughed before pushing my hand away from my clit and slapping Sam’s cock against it. God it felt great....I moaned rolling my pelvis forwards as he slapped me with it again. My eyes met Sam again seeing the flush on his cheeks, his mouth hanging open and then Callum started to rub the bulging head of Sam’s cock around my pussy getting it soaked in my juices before slapping my clit with it again.

‘Sit on it,’ he ordered.

I did as I was told, pulling myself up slightly and then lowering myself slowly onto my boyfriend’s cock. Callum sighed with impatience and shoved me down impaling me so hard I cried out. He paused seeing Sam’s eyes almost roll.

‘How far do you want to take this?’ he asked his step brother.

‘Uhh, uh what do you mean?’ Sam really wasn’t with it.

‘I sucked your cock, what else are you gonna let me do?’ Callum asked him, a bite of impatience in his voice.

Sam looked at me, I shrugged in response. He threw up his hands. ‘Whatever you want. Charley fuck me come on babe.’

I didn’t need telling twice, I lent over him so he could catch one of my swollen nipples in his mouth as I started riding him loving the feel of his twitching pulsating dick in my slit. His teeth graze my nipple and I yelped slamming my body down on his again.

I felt Sam slip down underneath me slightly but didn’t think anything of it I was too lost in what I was doing and then I felt Sam’s body stiffen, I paused looking over my shoulder and saw that Callum had rammed a few fingers up Sam’s tight little arse. Looking back Sam I saw his eyelashes flicker, his teeth tearing his bottom lip apart.

‘Fuck him then!’ Callum snapped at me and so I did, I carried on riding Sam’s cock as Callum finger fucked him and if I knew Callum, he fucked him hard. I bent closer to Sam pushing my tits in his face so he could suck them, he grabbed at the soft flesh kneading them sucking my rock solid nipples, burying his face between them whilst groaning in ecstasy. I started to fuck him harder sliding my slit off his cock right to the head and then back down again, up and down, fast and hard, I could feel the delicious waves of orgasm slowly starting to flow through my body.

‘Ohhh, oh I’m going to cum!’ I growled in Sam’s ear.

He was past talking; I could see it in his face he just carried on moaning, deep odd disjointed little moans, I’d never seen him so far gone.

Callum’s hands on my back pushing me down took me by surprise, he shoved me forwards and then I screamed, not in pain as his pushed two fingers into my arse, in pleasure. I had years of arse fucking to catch up with, the sooner the better. I peeked over my shoulder again and realised he was doing us both at the same time. I felt Sam’s cock start to throb and swell his groaning growing deeper and Callum pulled me off him roughly.

‘What...what the fuck did you do that for?’ Sam growled angrily. ‘I was about to cum!’

‘I know,’ Callum said smugly. ‘Calm down. You’ll get to blow your load, just not yet now scoot your arse forwards.’

Sam did as we were told; we both seemed to do whatever Callum told us without questioning it.

‘You ready for a proper fuck?’ Callum asked, positioning his cock at Sam’s puckered little arse hole rubbing the head against it. He paused and then pulled his cock away and spat on it before rubbing it around Sam’s hole again.

Sam shook his head, hopelessly turned on. ‘No- fuck off I’m not gay. Get your cock away from me Callum, not cool.’

Callum’s gaze slipped to me slyly. ‘Do you want to watch me fuck Sam, Charley? Would it turn you on?’

I nodded weakly absolutely entranced.

Callum turned back to Sam triumphantly. ‘Charley wants it, are you going to disappoint her?’

Sam rolled his eyes. ‘Will it hurt?’

‘A little. At first. So I am told. Ask Charley. Does it hurt, Charley?’

‘Only a bit,’ I whispered.

Sam pulled himself up on his elbows. ‘You want to fuck my arse? Have you ever done it before? Have you...you know?’

Callum shook his head. ‘I’ve only done it to women, look, if you let me do you, I’ll let you do me, fairs fair. Charley?’

So what, now I was like his best friend? ‘Ok,’ I mumbled, unsure and Sam nodded.

‘Do it then.’

Callum held a hand out to me. ‘Come here Charley babe, I want you to do something.’

I took his hand, my clit throbbing, in truth I was a bit jealous, I wanted his cock and badly. ‘What?’

‘Your gonna suck Sam’s dick whilst I fuck him ok? Just get in a 69 position.’

I climbed on top of Sam who was now lying on the sofa his feet on the floor either side of Callum. Realising the benefits I sank my pussy down on to Sam’s warm mouth feeling him start to tongue that hot sticky folds of my slit straight the way. Callum paused to kiss me in his tender way for a moment.

‘Don’t suck him tell I say,’ he ordered and spat on his hand again rubbing it around the head of his massive cock to lube it up. I let out little kitten mew of satisfaction feeling Sam’s tongue darting in and out of my hole, his finger rubbing against my tight little arse hole.

I watched through my eyelashes my breathing heavy as Callum started rubbing his throbbing purple head around Sam’s little arse hole.

‘Do it,’ I whispered. ‘Fuck him!’

I don’t know what was wrong with me; I pressed my clit down onto Sam’s face watching intently as Callum started to push his bulging head into Sam’s rim. It suddenly seemed like the most important thing in the world. Sam stiffened again and I rammed my pussy down onto his face irritably.

‘Suck his cock now!’ Callum choked as he rammed his meat right into Sam’s little hole burying himself up to the balls in one hard stroke.

It made me cum there and then, I ground my pussy down into Sam’s face muffling his yells of pain gushing my juices into his mouth as I launched my mouth onto his cock sucking furiously. I could see Callum’s cock close up and it made me cum harder and I almost purred in satisfaction as Sam stopped yelling and started lapping up my juices his cock throbbing in my mouth.

Slowly Callum pulled out a little and then slipped back in being as gentle as he could and I moaned with my mouth full of cock, is that what he had looked like when he was fucking my arse? Mmmm.

I watched his cock as I sucked Sam off, it slid out and beautifully like a hot knife through butter, my muffled moans came louder my juices gushing out and Sam licked it up ever harder his finger fucking the hell out of my arse.

Callum grabbed my hair yanking my head up.

‘You like this don’t you, Charley?’ he asked softly and I nodded saliva and pre cum on my chin.

Callum smiled and pushed me up so I was sitting on Sam’s face then lifted Sam’s legs up. ‘Hold them,’ he commanded and I did, I gripped Sam’s legs behind his knees and watched to see what Callum would do next. He didn’t disappoint, he pulled right out of Sam’s arse til only the very tip of his cock was nestled in the hole and then slammed his way back in to the hilt his balls slamming into Sam’s backside with a thwack.

I felt Sam buck his hips and writhe, I don’t know if it was in pleasure or pain, maybe a bit of both, I rubbed my pussy in his face and felt him gasp, his breath hot on my wet pussy but then he started sucking on my clit again inserting another finger into my arse as I rode his face watching as Callum banged Sam’s arse mercilessly.

It was the horniest thing I had ever seen, I was absolutely fascinated watching that huge cock ram its way back in, seeing Sam stretch to accommodate it, watching his cock throb each time Callum buried himself in Sam up to the balls. I couldn’t help myself, I bent my head to lick Sam’s cock and then lower to lick’s Callum’s cock as it slid back out.

I was screaming my head off, bucking and grinding my pussy wetter than it had ever been before Sam greedily sucked it all up.

I heard Callum grunt again and watched as he started pumping Sam’s cock up and down even as he rammed his cock in and out in and out.

‘Does this have to be one night only?’ I moaned grabbing Callum’s shoulders as I started to cum again feeling Sam’s cock pounding against my belly as Callum wanked him off.

‘As often as you want.’ Callum groaned and as I watched his eyes almost rolled back into his head, he banged his cock in and out still jacking Sam off. I felt Sam’s body tense up underneath me as he quivered, moaned so loud I could feel the vibrations through my slit and then blew his load, it shot out thick creamy cum all over my belly and tits.

‘Lick it up,’ Callum ordered.

I did it, I scooped up on my fingers and licked it up, cradling my boobs and sucking it off my nipples as Callum watched still thrusting in and out of Sam’s now gaping hole.

Was he ever going to cum? He had great restraint, I could see a vein pulsing in his forehead and knew he was holding back as he watched me, his teeth grinding. Then he slipped out of Sam quickly grabbing me by my waist and lifting me up. Sam flopped back onto the sofa exhausted and sore as Callum threw me down onto the sofa beside him and pushed my legs right up so my toes were touching the back of the sofa. I lay there startled my legs wide open my thighs touching my ears and Callum grinned.

‘I was saving the best til last.’ He thrust himself into my soaking wet pussy so hard I screamed even though by rights after everything he’d done to me that night I should have been used to it. He fucked me like an animal, slamming his cock up the balls the meaty head ramming against my cervix again and again until I thought I would pass out or scream myself hoarse, one of the two.

The walls of my slit trembled and tightened around his cock and he bent his head to kiss me again jerking his head in Sam’s direction as he slammed into me again our bodies slapping together. Lifting my head as far as I could I smiled to see that Sam had fallen asleep where he lay, his cock hanging limply on his thigh.

Callum pushed my legs up further ramming his meat into me again.

‘Oooh, oh don’t stop, don’t stop! Please just never stop!’ I begged him panting.

Even as I said it I felt his cock swell and throb pulsating and strong and my muscles clamped down on it sucking his cum out. I watched as he threw his head back and slammed his cock in again.

‘Charley...Charley oh fuck, fuck!’ he roared and then shot his hot spunk into me still thrusting like a madman.

It tipped me over the edge finally feeling his cream inside of me, I started to moan as orgasm claimed me as its own, wave after wave of intense pleasure made me writhe and twist, it was almost as if I was trying to get free of him, but he slammed into me again as my pussy sucked him dry.

Finally, Callum dropped down to his knees resting his head on my belly. I cradled his dark head gently and he looked up.

‘I’ve wanted to do that since I met you,’ he confessed, his voice sounding friendlier than I had ever heard it.

‘Me too,’ I admitted shyly.

He looked over at his sleeping step brother and then back at me. ‘He said one night....’

I held a finger to Callum’s lips. ‘He trusts you.’

Callum grinned looking positively devious. ‘You don’t think I fucked him without an agenda do you, Charlotte? Please. I want to carry on fucking you, for as long as we can get away with it. If he finds out and throws a tantrum then I have a very, very good bit of blackmail don’t I?’

I frowned and then gasped as understanding dawned. ‘Oh...Oh!’

Callum pulled himself up and to my astonishment; his huge cock was still semi hard. He offered me his hand and when I took it, pulled me up.

‘He’s out for the night. Don’t know about you but my knees are killing. Shall we take this to the bedroom?’

I looked down at Sam feeling guilt twist my belly but it was gone as quick as it came.

I smiled. ‘To do what?’

Callum pushed my damp hair back from my face. ‘I think you know, Charley.’

He slapped my bum playfully and I yelped.

‘Well?’ A look of impatience crossed his face.

I grinned. ‘Race you?’

‘Atta girl, you’re on!’

So that was my wild night.......Sam can’t look Callum in the eye now, he refused point blank to even consider doing it again. When he makes love to me he’s as sweet and gentle as ever, that night and the things we did, even to each other pointedly forgotten. But what he doesn’t know doesn’t hurt him I guess. Sam so sweet, Callum so mean.

Whenever we have a moment I’m letting Callum fuck me hard. I can’t get enough of it. It’s a great contrast, it really is he fucks my pussy, my arse, he makes me swallow his cock til I can’t breathe, he slaps my arse when he he’s doing me from behind....I can’t give it up. I seem to have acquired a bit of a taste for rough sex dirty sex.

Only problem is now, I’m not sure exactly whose baby it is I am carrying.

Published 
Written by Anonla
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors