Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold Wife chapter two

"Paul gets a surprise"

11
6 Comments 6
8.6k Views 8.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

“Has he said anything?” Brenda asked.

“Not a word, but he has been particularly loving,” Kim giggled.

Four days had passed since the two women had hatched their plan for Kim's husband to be seduced by Brenda. Kim was still getting the familiar itch in her pussy as she recalled standing in Brenda's spare bedroom masturbating, as she watched Paul fuck her long-time friend.

“Just so I am clear what's happening on Monday, run it past me again," Brenda said, clamping the phone to her head and stroking her pussy through her slacks.

Kim once again outlined the plan they had cooked up together. After their evening meal, as Paul relaxed in the sofa, she would sneak Brenda into the house and up to the bedroom. Both girls would strip naked, and while Brenda lay on Kim's bed Kim would don a robe and go back downstairs and entice Paul to the bedroom on the promise of sex, he would be getting that, but not in the way he expected.

Paul stretched out on the sofa, remote in hand, channel surfing. He sensed, rather than saw Kim standing in the doorway.

“Honey, I have something better than television, if you are interested,” Kim said as she walked in, stood between Paul and the television, and opening her robe, and let it fall to the floor.

Paul looked at his naked wife and felt his cock swell, “fuck yes, I'm up for that!”

Kim reached out her hand, took Pauls, and led him out of the lounge and up the stairs.

“I have something special for you darling,” Kim said as they reached the closed bedroom door, put her arms around his neck and kissed him hard, “now for your special treat.”

As Kim opened the door and stood to one side, he saw the naked Brenda laying on the bed, legs apart and the pussy he had fucked the week before.

“Go on husband dear, fuck her stupid...same as you did last week,” Kim said with a laugh.

“How do you know about that?" Paul said in amazement.

“She was there, watching us fuck, and she loved every minute of it,” Brenda chuckled. “Now your lovely voyeuristic wife not only gets to watch us shag again, she gets to join in.”

“Oh yes I do, and I am already incredibly horny, so will you two get it on before I have to bring myself off,” Kim said.

“Eat me out lover, my cunt needs some attention,” purred Brenda, and laying back fondled her own breasts.

Kim smiled as she watched her husband's head dive between her friend's legs, and his tongue licking her from clit to arsehole and back.

“Good boy, eat her, eat the randy cow, get her fanny batter flowing,” Kim gasped as she frantically rubbed her own clit.

Brenda looked at Pauls head between her legs, and Kim rubbing herself, and groaned, “fuck girl, get your pussy over here, give it to me to suck.”

Only too happy to get in on the action, Kim straddled her friend's face and lowered her wet cunt to the waiting tongue.

Paul could feel the woman he was licking and sucking start to tremble and knew her first climax was close. Kim could also feel herself getting close, and when Brenda suddenly pushed a finger into her arsehole it burst upon her.

Her friend's scream was enough for Brenda's own climax to tear through her and flood Paul's mouth with her juices.

Paul lifted his glistening face from the reddened cunt and smiled to see the hair matted with her juice and his saliva.

“Lay back babe, let us two girls suck that throbbing lump of fuck meat between us,” Kim said.

DizzyTara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DizzyTara

Paul lay down and watched the two naked women lay on either side of him and start to lick his cock. First one would take it in her mouth, then the other. Almost automatically he stretched out his legs so both women could rub their clits against the upper parts.

Kim was the first to notice the salty taste of precum, and lifting her mouth from his cock said, “enough of that, husband of mine, stick that cock up our guest's cunt and get some spunk in her.”

“Yes get that cock in me, fuck me like you did last week, let your wife watch you the way you watched her with those two studs when they emptied their balls in her,” Brenda gasped.

A few seconds later Kim was watching her husband’s cock slide into another woman's wet sex slit. Although she had watched the same thing happen the week before, this time she was only inches away, she could see her friend’s slippery pussy slime sticking to the thrusting cock and strings of it clinging to his balls.

The feeling of the warm, trembling body under him, and the sight of his wife watching was driving Paul closer to his orgasm, and sensing he was about to cum, Kim wet a finger and pushed it deep into her husband's arse.

As Paul felt his wife's finger search for his prostate, and Brenda's cunt muscles milking his cock, his balls erupted in the hardest orgasm he could remember, jet after jet of hot spunk poured into her heaving body

For Brenda, the combination of Paul’s spunk flooding her, and the sound of Kim screaming obscenities at the pair of them was enough for a second hard cum to be pulled from her.

As Paul pulled his dripping cock from her fucked body, Brenda was already thinking of the next stage of their orgy.

“Lay back girl, mouth open,” she called to Kim, “you are going to eat your husband's spunk from this fucked hole.”

Kim needed no second bidding, and laying back looked at the swollen, open cunt, that was being lowered onto her face, the strings of her husband's cum already hanging from it.

The taste of the mixture of spunk and pussy juice, plus Paul’s tongue, which was now licking her from clit to arsehole, was enough to trigger another orgasm as she swallowed the sticky, salty mixture and felt it side down her throat.

As Brenda watched Paul licking his wife, and the feeling of Kim's tongue in her just fucked cunt, it was enough to trigger a mini orgasm of her own, and pour even more juice into the sucking mouth.

Finally exhausted the three lovers fell apart, their lust sated for tonight. But already Kim was making plans.

“Is there a significant other anywhere in sight yet Bren?” she asked.

“No, but there are a couple of insignificant ones, why?” Brenda answered.

“Oh just thinking, a nice foursome swap could be good, and I know my loving hubby here will have no objections,” Kim giggled.

“Fuck no, bring it on, can you find us another cock, Bren? I'm up for it if you girls are,” Paul chuckled, already in his mind seeing the tangle of four naked bodies on the bed.

Brenda looked at her two friends, “well, there is one I know would be up for it, I will set it up...soon.”

Half an hour later, three showered and happy people dressed and made their way downstairs.

Kim smiled as she watched Paul kiss Brenda goodnight, then did the same, allowing her tongue to mate with her oldest friends. The pair then watched her make her way to her car and drive off.

“Let the good times roll husband dear,” she said slapping him on the arse, “let the good times roll.”

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments