Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diary of a Cougar, Chapter 8

"Zuri is one sexy older woman who redefines her sexual freedom after her husband dies"

14
4 Comments 4
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Sofa. Our bodies pressed together. My eyes fluttered open. I attempted to move, but he held me in place, "Um, stay a little longer," he insisted. I felt him penetrate from behind, "I love morning sex with you, Z; you're always so wet."

He drilled me from behind until I quaked. Then he sat up; I rode his dick as my tits bounced in his face. He caught a nipple in his mouth and sucked sweetly. Panting. Moaning. Grunting. He stood and bounced me on his love stick. Sex with Theo was always magnificent. I missed it. I missed him.

He held me steady and pumped me full of love juice. When his dick left my pussy, the cum leaked onto the floor. We both smirked. He played in my hair as he kissed my mouth, "I sure did love you," he confessed.

I nodded, "I know." I felt the same way about him. "I should get cleaned up. You can take me to my car."

He smiled, "I can."

******

Friday, July 26, 1996.

It turned out that whatever happened in New Orleans didn't exactly stay there. Nigel had a thing for what people now call "hot wifing." Even though I wasn't his wife, we spent a lot of time fucking, and he enjoyed watching me get fucked by Theo.

I supposed that's what Theo referred to when he mentioned that Nigel and Samantha's marriage was different.

I didn't mind fucking Theo. We had become great friends. And Nigel liked it too. It seemed that sex was more intense after he watched me with Theo. It was insane. That Friday, we had gone even further. That was the first time I experienced double penetration. Theo worked my pussy from behind, and I sucked Nigel off. My body rocked back and forth as Theo thrust. His hands came down on my ass. I paused and looked back. He gripped and pushed deep inside. Nigel smiled when he saw the look of ecstasy on my face. He knew I was cumming hard.

Theo pulled out. Nigel grabbed me. I sat on his dick, and Theo pushed and pried until he was in my tight little hole. I screamed. "Relax, Pearl, you're all right," he coached me. He wiped the sweat from my forehead.

I let out a deep moan. I cussed. They worked my front and back. I was wetter than I had ever been. Theo pulled out of my ass and let it flow. Nigel pulled me into him. One hand gripped my left ass cheek. He thrust rapidly from below until he erupted.

****

Wednesday, September 18, 1996.

Things were great. I didn't have to work a traditional job. I was able to pursue my dreams of acting full-time. I could audition, do small jobs in the area, and even travel to South Carolina, Virginia, and Tennessee for gigs.

That Wednesday morning, I was riding Nigel so perfectly. I had a nice rhythm going. I held his hands to my breasts. I was talking sweetly to him as I wet his stick with all that nectar that dripped from me. Lost in love, we never heard Theo protest when Samantha barged into the room and said, "Nigel, we need to talk."

I looked back. She folded her arms and waited.

He huffed, "Samantha, how the hell—"

"You keep a key under the flower pot."

"Could you wait until—"

She took a seat. I looked at Nigel. He pulled me to him and held me close as he worked me from below. I moaned nicely. Finally, he popped. I rolled off his dick and walked to the bathroom, and started the shower,

When I finished getting dressed, I went out to the living room hoping that she was gone. She was. I looked at Nigel who spoke with Theo. "Sorry about that Pearl," he said to me.

I didn't respond. I was getting used to her showing up to watch us fuck. If she liked it, I loved it. She was hanging onto a marriage that was over. I kissed his mouth, "Don't worry, babe. She doesn't bother me anymore."

He touched my chin, "Um, I love you."

Theo cleared his throat, "I'll get ready for work. Oh, I found a place."

"That's good, Theo," I responded.

Nigel nodded, "You're welcome to stay here. It's already paid for the rest of the year. You know Pearl and I don't mind."

He chuckled, "Yeah but it's probably best if I gave you more privacy, especially for these situations with Aunt Samantha."

He nodded. Nigel looked at me, "I was thinking of taking Pearl to Martha's Vineyard. I have access to a beautiful property. What do you say, Theo? You can come with us."

He hesitated but then agreed to go. Nigel patted his back, "I'll go get in the shower."

I looked at Theo, "Is everything okay?"

He shook his head, "How long are you going to keep doing this with my uncle?"

"Excuse me?"

"You're a beautiful woman. You're smart and young. Any single man would be glad to have you."

I sighed.

"I gotta get to work," he barked before walking away.

*****

Sunday, April 18, 2021.

After breakfast with Theo on the patio, he took me to retrieve my car. As I drove home, I couldn't help but smile. Could Theo be my Sunday? I wondered, or was it too risky? If Theo and I ended up falling in love, it would only cement the poison Samantha put in everyone's mind about me.

Samantha. Samantha. Samantha. Nigel's insane ex-wife. It was all fun and games until she couldn't have what she wanted. So, she concocted lies about me. She told the family that I was only with Nigel for his money. That Theo and I were fucking behind his back and planned to run away with all of his money.

I laughed as I pulled into the garage. She was something. The look on her face as Nigel's will was read. She looked like she was about to shit a brick. He left a substantial fortune to me. Her jaw hit the floor. She insisted that her children contest. Which they did.

My children and Theo protested, but I settled the matter when I said I wanted nothing. Now, I got certain things legally because I was his beneficiary on several insurance policies, and properties were purchased in my name alone. Nigel was always taking care of me.

AnngelaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelaWhite

I got out of my car and went inside. It was quiet. My guys were still sleeping or out doing whatever. I headed to my bedroom. I saw the rose and smiled. I began removing my clothes. I heard my bedroom door open. I saw Danny with Ernesto.

I stared at them. They closed the door. I looked at them, "What's this?" I asked with confusion.

They walked over to me, "Ernesto and I have been talking, his birthday is next week, and we want to take you to Fort Lauderdale for the weekend."

"So, you two are best friends now?"

Ernesto smiled, "We have gotten close. We have a lot in common. The main thing we have in common is that we care a lot about you, Mamita."

"Is that so?"

They nodded as they started kissing and rubbing all over me. Was I really about to get doubled after fucking Theo all morning? Shit! I was. Danny lifted me and placed me on his cock. Ernesto poked and pried until he was in my ass.

Listening to them moan, cuss, and speak in their native tongues as we fucked was quite exciting. I bit my lip and relished each stroke.

Our bodies were moist. I climaxed. They placed me on the bed. Danny fed his cock into my mouth, and Ernesto pushed into my pussy. He folded my legs back. I felt all those veins in his cock, and he rocked me.

Danny drilled my mouth slowly. Methodically. Every inch was covered by my pretty, full lips. I felt his cock twitching in my mouth. He grunted. He released. Slowly, he stepped back. Cum dripped from my mouth. My jaws were tired.

Ernesto was still going. He pressed into me and grunted. I held him as I panted. Shortly after they finished, I went to the bathroom for a shower. When I returned to my room, I climbed into bed and went to sleep.

*****

Friday, September 27, 1996.

We were near the coast of North Carolina. Turns out, Nigel was a pretty good dancer. He loved to Shag. We were at a club. The floor was grand. He took my hand and learned that I wasn't so bad. I learned how to dance from my parents. It was one of their favorite things to do when they weren't working at the shop.

The music was upbeat. I loved the moments we could get away from the prying eyes and just be ourselves. As the music played, he gave me little twists and turns. He did some fancy footwork and even a split.

As we danced, I noticed a pair of familiar eyes. He was with an older woman. It had been days since our blowup, or should I say his temper tantrum. When we took a break from dancing, he walked over to the table where Nigel and I sat. "Glad to see you made it out, Theo," said Nigel.

"I wasn't sure I'd make it. Work was busy, but I managed to finish in time. This is my date for the evening, Pamela."

I nodded. One of Nigel's songs sounded through the speakers. He went out to the floor with Pamela since I was still resting. It was awkwardly quiet until he spoke, "Are you mad at me?"

I scoffed, "You were the one acting funny."

"Yeah, I'm sorry, Z. It didn't mean to snap. I guess I was just...I don't know. I want the best for you."

"I want the best for me too. Look, I am a big girl. I am fully aware of Nigel's situation. He can't do anything to me that I won't allow."

He nodded, "Fair enough."

"Now, can you stop acting like an ass?"

He chuckled, "I'll stop being an ass." He reached for my hand, "It's time to dance. You've rested long enough."

*****

After a night of dancing, Theo walked his date to her car, and he came to the beach house with us. Turns out, Nigel told Theo we were headed to the coast for the weekend. Theo decided to use that as an opportunity to make amends for snapping at me.

I understood why Theo got so angry. To him, it was logical. He was single, and so was I, but I was in love. Nigel was my first. Once I got Theo to understand that the three of us could have fun as long as he respected what Nigel and I had, he was fine.

We were at the beach house. I lay in the middle of a king-sized bed. Theo buried his face between my legs. I felt the moistness of his mouth as he kissed me below. Nigel lay on my right side, kissing me as his hands caressed my breasts.

Theo came up for air. Slowly his hand massaged his dick. Nigel and I watched him slip inside my wet paradise. Slowly his hips moved. Softly I moaned. Nigel whispered, "You love when Theo fucks you before I do?"

"Yes, babe."

"Come on, Theo, make her cum hard," Nigel insisted.

My sounds grew louder as Theo worked on Nigel's request. Nigel stroked his cock as he watched Theo work me nice and slow. My right leg was draped on Theo's shoulder. It shook as I gasped, "Ah, fuck."

There it was, another orgasm. Theo rolled off. Then Nigel left the bed. He reached for me and placed me on his rod, and Theo pushed into my ass. Together they served me a double meat sandwich. I was used to the feeling. I was almost addicted to it.

*****

When morning arrived, I was in the middle of both men. Theo was fast asleep on my left. I was cuddled close to Nigel on my right. My hand was on his chest. We were up for thirty minutes talking. I laid back. He placed his hand on my belly, "I want a baby with you, Pearl," he said just before kissing my belly,

"A baby?" I questioned.

"Yes, what do you say?"

"What will Smanatha say?"

He sucked his teeth, "I don't care."

"Babies are expensive."

"You won't have to worry about expenses."

"Can we wait until next year?"

He paused but smiled, "We can start trying in the new year."

I nodded, "Yes."

He slid on top of me. I felt his fullness. His eyes covered me with sweetness as he stroked slowly, "We are going to make a beautiful baby."

Published 
Written by Marianna_Love_Romance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments