Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Diversion

"Leigh Ann picks up two men in a hotel bar for an illicit threesome."

14
5 Comments 5
12.4k Views 12.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words
As Leigh Ann sat at the bar sipping her wine, she could feel the eyes of the two men down the bar on her. They were both attractive, businessmen, obviously, and probably were, like her, in town on business. She didn’t particularly like being away from home. She enjoyed having her thing around her, readily available.

She caught the two men eyeing her. She smiled briefly, just enough to let them know she’d seen them checking her out. She thought about the long night ahead of her and entertained the idea that it might be nice to have company for at least part of it.

Another glass of wine appeared in front of her and she looked questioningly at the attractive woman who served her. The dark-haired bartender nodded toward the two men. Leigh Ann raised her glass in gratitude and smiled at the men. If they hadn’t known she’d seen them, they would now.

Leigh Ann thought the barmaid was more attractive than she was. Vicky, the nametag said, had a bit of Goth look going on, with jet black hair, curly, but short, with a tiny riot of bangs across her forehead. She wore a white blouse that set off her café au lait skin tone, and stretched over her protruding breasts. She wondered why these two men had fixated on her, in her business attire, rather than the slim, dark and stunning bartender.

The surreptitious glances that she and the men exchanged became more blatant. That’s fine, Leigh Ann thought to herself. They’re interested. She decided, as her cleft became moist with the image of the two men ravishing her, that she would do it. Larry had encouraged her to explore her sensuality. He’d even gone so far as to suggest locating potential partners that she could trust and enjoy.

Leigh Ann remembered the first time. Their neighbor Stu had been her prey at their backyard barbecue. She though how easily he had succumbed, isolated with her behind the trellis separating the pool from the rest of the yard. She grinned as she recalled Stu’s face when she had removed her bikini top and brought his hands to her breasts, telling him the she wanted him, wanted to feel his hands on her and his cock in her. She lay on her back in the grass as Stu pulled down her bottoms. Leigh Ann smiled as she looked beyond Stu’s shoulders and saw Larry watching from the second floor balcony, remembering how she had pointed at him with both hands behind Stu’s neck as his cock slid deep into her welcoming canal. Larry had nodded and given her a gentle thumbs up signal as his wife had been penetrated by their neighbor.

She nodded. All right, sucker, she thought. You wanted it. I’m just hot enough to do this. Leigh Ann drained her glass and swung toward the men on her bar stool. She smiled, licked her lips, and beckoned them to follow her with a crook of her index finger. She stood, tugged her skirt into place and strode purposefully from the bar and into the lobby of the hotel.

Her room was on the first floor. She was glad it was because the eliminated the uncomfortable possibility of a ride in the closed elevator with the two horn-dogs she led through the lobby. They followed her to the door of her room. She slid the key card into the mechanism, pressed the latch and shoved the door open, never glancing back to see how close the boys had gotten. She stepped into the room, feeling rather than seeing the first of the men follow her into her sanctuary.

She spun and faced him, grinning wickedly. He began to speak. She quickly put her forefinger to his lips and shook her head gently.

“No words,” she whispered. “If there’s any doubt, the answer is ‘yes’.”

He collected her in his arms and pressed his lips to hers. She melted as she felt the heat in his kiss, then moaned softly as another pair of hands encircled her from the back, sliding up her torso to cup and stroke her breasts through her clothes. She could feel the firmness of the kisser’s hardness pressing into her belly, and the pressure against her ass of the cock from the man behind her. His hands were shifting rapidly across her torso, tugging at her jacket, twisting her buttons loose and manipulating the catch of her skirt. In seconds she stood in her bra, panties and thigh-high stockings.

Leigh Ann twisted in the arms of the kissing man to attend to his partner who had so deftly stripped her. She looked in his eyes dreamily and started tugging at his clothing.

“I’ll do it,” he murmured.

She grabbed his face and pulled his lips to hers, plunging her tongue deep into his mouth. She released him and whispered, “No talking.”

The man now behind her placed his hands on her hips and pushed at her panties. Leigh Ann shifted her hips to encourage him as she slid the tiny garment down her legs. He stood, slowly tracking his hands up the back of her thighs, across her ass and up her back where he swiftly released the catch on her bra.

Leigh Ann shrugged the shoulder straps away and allowed him to remove the bra. The cool air of the room brushed across her engorged nipples, making her shudder with excitement. She felt his hand press on her hips again, this time traveling up her waists until he cupped her breasts in his hands, his fingers lightly playing across the firm flesh of her nipples.

She leaned over to pull the cover from the bed and tossed it carelessly on the floor. She spun around to face the man behind her who stood fully clothed, his hands emptied of her breasts, yet gently caressing the soft skin of her back. She tugged at his tie, pushed at his jacket and whispered, “Get naked.” Then she backed toward the bed, sat down and scooted up toward the headboard. She sat, watching her two suitors rapidly discard their clothing.

Leigh Ann held her hands out and waved her fingers in beckon to both of them. They wasted no time in climbing onto the bed, the man on her left pressing his lips to hers as the man on her right latched his lips onto the nipple of her right breasts. She raised her knees and spread her legs. The trace of the aroma from her arousal became obvious to her.

The man whose lips were teasing her breast began to kiss the flesh of her belly, inching his way across her navel, down the small landing strip that pointed the way toward her treasure, and gently kissed the moist, fragrant labia Leigh Ann presented to him between her spread legs. She moaned into the mouth of the man kissing her as she felt the tongue probe into her nether regions, flicking lightly across her throbbing clit. The man kissing her pulled back and looked into her eyes, smoldering with passion and arousal. He knelt on the bed near her head, giving her the opportunity to look, touch and taste his turgid meat.

Leigh Ann sucked the rubbery head between her own lips, still moaning softly as she felt the tongue playing through the folds of her treasure trove. She sucked it, licked around it, and fluttered her tongue against its hardness. Her left hand found the curve of his ass and she pulled him toward her.

Quite suddenly, she released the rod of meat from her mouth and gasped. “Please,” she begged. “I need to be fucked! Somebody fuck me!”

The kneeling man looked at his counterpart. He nodded and raised his hand in offer. “Go ahead,” he told him.

Leigh Ann pulled on the meat close to her lips and sucked him back inside her mouth. She waited as the other man repositioned himself then hummed deliciously as she felt him rub his cock head through her slit. Her heart pounded as the rubbery tip poised at her entrance. She groaned in ecstasy as she felt him break through the entrance barrier and slide deep inside her.

“Aw, Gawd!” the man growled. “She’s so fucking hot!”

In spite of his arousal, Leigh Ann was impressed with his restraint. This guy knew how to fuck a woman, she acknowledged. His thrusts were slow, deep and regular. His hands cupped her ass, pulling her onto his rod, then eased off as he backed away. Her head was swimming in the sensations. She loved having a cock in her mouth and one deep inside her. She felt powerful and vulnerable at the same time. She was, she realized, a completely sexual fucking machine. Larry had been right. She was in her element and loving every minute of it.

A quiver of a small orgasm rippled through her. That was good, she thought, but yearned for the huge, mind-bending, soul-shattering experience of the big one. It’s up to me, she thought. If I want it, I can have it. She set her mind to achieving the monstrous release she so desperately sought.

I’m going to make this one come, she told herself. When he comes, then I’ll be free to concentrate on my own gratification.

bambiHOLLY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bambiHOLLY

Besides, feeling the wet, warm goo slide into her mouth and down her throat would help that process. She would be in charge, she thought, the power-broker. Watch me make you come, her mind signaled to the man whose cock she was tonguing and sucking. She looked into his eyes and smiled as much as she could with her mouth full of his meat. A particular sensation below zoomed through her frame making her close her eyes and moan around the rod in her mouth. She felt him put his hand on her head, interlacing his fingers in her hair and pulling her forward onto his hardness.

The rhythmic strokes into her quivering essence began to quicken. Leigh Ann was ready. Her hand gripped the back of the cock she was sucking and her hips thrust against the cock pounding into her. Her mind cried out encouragement. Her voice was inhibited by the flesh she was sucking, but sounds of her moans and grunting emanated into the room. She felt the building force of a climax growing in her loins as the pounding of the stranger’s cock grew in intensity and speed. Yes, she wanted to cry out. Fuck me ‘til I come on you! She groaned in her arousal as she felt the pulsation begin around the intruding staff of flesh. He pushed inside her to the limit and grunted. The hot sperm spurted across her cervix and bathed her canal. Tears of ecstasy trickled from her eyes. She looked at the man whose cock she was sucking and saw him raise his head toward the ceiling. She braced for the onslaught of his emissions, and whimpered as she felt his cock swell and throb under the pressure of her tongue. The hot goo disgorged against the roof of her mouth and she swallowed quickly to await the next discharge.

She loved the feeling of the spurts in both her orifices. While not coordinated, her mind reeled as she was bathed in the ejaculate from both men at the same time. She groaned deeply as these sensations drove her over the edge of her own orgasm. This was the perfect culmination, she thought, sparkling stars firing off in her head with the exhilaration of racing over this peak.

She pulled her mouth off the softening meat in front of her, wiping a trace of leakage from her bottom lip. She looked down at the man who had penetrated her with such skill and proficiency. “That was a great fuck,” she told him. “I hope you have more.”

He grinned and put his finger to his lips.

Leigh Ann crawled off the bed and ran quickly into the bathroom, feeling the come leaking from her and seeping down her leg. She grabbed three towels and returned to the bed, tossing one to each of the men and tucking the third between her legs. They each toweled off quickly and followed Leigh Ann’s lead by tossing the towels into a heap next to the bed.

She knelt between them, caressing their legs, and teasing their sacks with her fingers. The first man looked at his partner.

“I think she wants more,” he murmured.

The second man nodded and smiled. He hoped he would have the opportunity to fuck her on their second go round.

“Oh, I do,” Leigh Ann said. “And as soon as I have the two of you hard, I intend to get it.”

“I thought we weren’t supposed to speak,” the second man said.

“As long as it doesn’t interfere with our pleasure,” Leigh Ann said.

She worked her hands on both the men, tempting and tantalizing them until the beginnings of new erections began to develop.

“That’s more like it,” she whispered, leaning down to take the first man’s cock in her mouth. She sucked him, swirling her tongue around his flesh, then released him and turned her attention to the second man. She sucked his member between her lips, running her tongue along the underside of his rod, and leaving him with a wet kiss on the tip.

Leigh Ann soon had both men sufficiently firm to begin the second round of their pleasure. She straddled the hips of the second man, holding his cock in her hand and positioning it at the moist opening to her love canal. She leaned over him and whispered in his ear, “Would you like to fuck me?”

“Oh, yes,” he murmured back.

“I thought you might,” she said, allowing herself to drop onto his thickening cock, feeling the marvelous fullness as his meat entered her moist, warm love canal.

She hummed lightly as she raised her hips off the intruding cock, then slid down on it again, feeling its warmth fill her again. She leaned forward, presenting her breasts to his waiting lips and tongue. Her body quivered as he sucked the nipple into his mouth and bit gently on the engorged flesh.

Another sensation caused her to stop in mid stroke. “Oh!” she exclaimed, feeling the pressure of the other man’s fingers at the rosebud of her anal opening. “In the nightstand,” she told him. “Lubricant.”

She went back to stroking herself on the cock buried in her pussy, her heart beating rapidly in anticipation of what was to come. Leigh Ann felt the cool sensation of the slick lubricant rubbed across her backside. She moaned as the man pushed a finger inside her. Her motion caused it to move sensuously in and out of her. She whispered a cautionary, “Oh, fuck,” as she felt a second finger join the first. She held still for a moment, then resumed pressing on the cock inside her.

The fingers withdrew and she felt an emptiness, but only for a second. The vacancy was replaced by the bulging, slick head of the man’s hard meat. He pressed gently against her, allowing her motion to permit his entrance to her forbidden region.

Leigh Ann dropped her head toward the man underneath her. “I think he means to fuck my ass,” she whispered. “I hope he means to fuck my ass.”

She froze as the head of the intruding cock pushed past the initial ring of resistance. “Oh, God,” she moaned. “It feels so big.”

“I’ll take it slow,” the man behind her murmured. “You push back when you feel comfortable.”

She pushed back, feeling him slide into her more deeply.

“Yes,” she hissed. “It’s filling my ass.”

“Hmmm,” the man behind her hummed.

“Push it in,” she ordered. “Push it all the way in.”

He did as instructed and Leigh Ann moaned. “Oh, God! That’s so hot! I can feel both your cocks inside me.”

“Feels good, does it?” the man under her asked softly.

“It’s hot and nasty and, yes, it feels good! Fuck me, both of you. Fuck me in my ass and my cunt!”

They began a synchronized push in and out of her, listening to her moan and swear.

“Fuck, yes!” Leigh Ann cried. “I love this! Fuck me!”

Her cries turned into low growls as her next orgasm approached. “Oh, fuck,” she snarled. “That’s it. Fuck me! Yes, I’m coming! Fuck, yes!”

Both men intensified their efforts as Leigh Ann urged them on. “Fuck me, Fred,” she growled. “Fuck my ass. Make me come.” The man behind her smiled. His name was not Fred. “Fuck me in the ass! I’m coming. I’m coming now!” she bellowed.

Pseudo Fred plunged his cock into her dark hole, gripping her hips in the vice of his hand, his own cock spewing spurt after spurt into her bowels. His pal groaned.

Leigh Ann couldn’t believe how good it felt. The orgasm rumbled through her body as the come splashed into her innards from both her lovers. She wailed in exultation. “Oh, yes, baby!” she hollered. “Oh, fuck, yes! Fill me up with your hot come! Oh, God! Pump me full of your spunk!”

She collapsed on top of the man underneath her, feeling the cock in her ass slide out unceremoniously, and a trickled of come dribble from her ass. The three of them were panting and gasping with exertion. It was a number of minutes before anyone felt the urge to arise.

Leigh Ann heard the shower running and looked at the partner below her. “I think I’m done for tonight,” she said, “but it would be nice to see what comes up in the morning.”

The man beneath her smiled. “I’ll tell him,” he said. “I think he’ll be all right with that idea.”

As the three of them lay in the bed, Leigh Ann felt the warmth of the body snuggled behind her, the heavy, flaccid meat resting against her thigh and the warm breath wafting across her shoulder, his strong hand cradling her breast. She reached forward to grasp the cock of the man who lay in front of her. Her eyes met his. They glowed and sparkled in the semi-darkness of the room, illuminated by the lights from the city and the half-open door to the bathroom. She put her lips to his, and sucked his tongue into her mouth, teasing him gently, before pulling back.

“What did you think, my darling?” she asked her husband. “Was that as wonderful for you as it was for me?”

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments