Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eight University students and me part 3

"My story continues and I finally get my next three guys."

13
4 Comments 4
15.2k Views 15.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Well, my next gang bang really did have to wait a lot longer than I wanted it too. The next couple of days were agony for me and the eight guys; they were desperate to give me another good seeing too, and I was going out of my mind wanting to fuck my next three guys but there was no chance it was going to happen any time soon.

With the guys going back to uni the day after tomorrow, I did everything I could to tease them and drive them insane whenever I could behind my husband's and son's backs. The evening after the guys had licked me out on the dining room table me, my son and husband along with the eight guys relaxed in the lounge and watched a movie on the television.

We had a large lounge, the eight guys all sat next to each other on the big sofa while me husband and son sat in front of them with their backs to them. I knew I had to make my eight university student fuck buddies as horny as hell, so I went upstairs and pulled my knickers off under my skirt and returned to the lounge and sat opposite them on the armchair.

As the movie started I could hardly watch any of it, I was so desperate for these guys to be inside me, I stared at the guys who every now and again would look over at me and give me a cheeky wink or smile. My husband and son were completely into the movie and paying no attention to what me and the rest of the guys were doing. I would slowly tease the eight guys by opening my legs slightly for them. I turned and made out I was watching the movie but knew that every one of them guys were getting a good view of my pussy up my skirt. It was so wrong but so dirty to do this in the same room as my son and husband. I could see the guys getting turned on; they were as desperate to fuck me as I was to fuck them.

Well, the day come when the guys were leaving to return to uni. I was gutted; I had no idea how I was going to get my next fucking session with them. It was only a week to go before Christmas and the only present I wanted was to be filled full of their cocks.

I spent all the Christmas holidays daydreaming about their cocks. I was like a soppy teenager missing her first boyfriend. I needed a way to meet them and after an agonising three weeks my time was about to come.

***

It's now the start of January; my son was about to return to university. Tthe weather had been pretty bad the last few days and the trains were delayed and not running properly. Instead of my son getting the train back to university, I offered to give him a lift instead of having the nightmare journey back by public transport.

My plan had worked. I booked three days off work, packed a suitcase and told my husband that I would be back the day after tomorrow. The weather was freezing and me and my son set off early in the morning. The usual three-hour drive took nearly six hours but finally we got to the university. By now it was late afternoon, I left my son at the dorm he shared with a uni friend and checked in to a little hotel up the road. If my plan was to work, I had to find my eight uni fuck buddies tonight. I needed a pounding like never before; I wanted to be their slut for the night.

I had one of the guys phone numbers and decided to give it a call. My hands were shaking as I put the phone up to my ear and waited for an answer. Suddenly a voice came on the other end.

"Hi, hows it going?"

My legs were like jelly as I tried to speak.

"Are you guys free? I am at your uni and I have come for the three guys to give them their prize?" I suddenly had gained more confidence in my voice.

"We are all here sexy, we thought this day was never going to come." A voice replied over the phone.

I was so desperate for them to fuck me that I told the guys that I was their slut for the night and that I wanted to be tied up and fucked like the naughty girl that I was.

My palms were sweating as I got dressed for my next fuck session. I knew how much the guys loved to fuck me in my tights and lucky for me, I had a new pair just for this occasion. I picked my really short skirt, a real low-cut top and high heels with my black seamed tights and made my way to meet the guys.

Now, I had to be careful because I was going to meet the guys at the uni house they shared which is next to the university. The last thing I wanted to do was to bump in to my son on the way.

My mind was racing as to what they were going to do to me; I had never had three guys fuck me before and I knew the rest of the guys would be there to watch me take a pounding.

I finally got to their uni digs and was greeted at the door by a huge group of cheers by the guys. Ss soon as I got inside my heart was pumping out of my chest. Each of the guys kissed me and showed me to their lounge. A few more guys were sitting around smoking weed and drinking beer; they all remarked on how sexy I looked. I slipped off my shoes and found a seat.

I'll be honest; we all knew why I was their and none of us wanted small talk, we just wanted a fucking good time. After twenty minutes or so I had one too many wines, the guys were flirting with me like crazy and the three guys I was going to be giving their prize to tonight were as horny as hell.

In the centre of the room hung a punch bag, it hung from a hook in the ceiling, not sure if it was the drink talking but for some reason I told the guys that I would look better hanging from that hook in the ceiling than that punch bag.

Well, this was all the guys needed to hear. Before I knew what was going on, one of the guys had taken down the punch bag from the hook and placed it on the floor in the corner. I let out a slightly nervous giggle as another guy found some rope from next room and asked me if I wanted to try the hook for size.

Now it has to be said, my all time fantasy has been to be tied up by a group of guys and treated like a naughty slut, being unable to stop them doing whatever they wanted to me. Well, now was my chance to live out my fantasy. I knew I could trust the guys and I knew I was going to love every second of what they were going to do next.

Two guys walked over to where I was sitting and helped me to my feet, I was then walked over to the middle of the room and told to stop directly under the hook in the ceiling. My wrists were held out in front of me and tied together tight and then raised above my head. The end of the rope was passed through the hook in the ceiling and slowly the rope was pulled tight making my wrists raise higher and higher above my head. The guys pulled the rope so tight I was nearly standing on tip toes. I was now completely at the mercy of these eight guys and I could do nothing to stop them doing whatever they wanted to me.

Almost instantly hands were all over my body, I was surrounded by the guys as they ripped at my clothes and groped me hard with their hands.

MalloryKhido
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalloryKhido

One of the guys had a pair of scissors and cut my top off me exposing my bra, hands were all over my tits, squeezing and tugging my nipples. I was loving every second. By now my skirt was lifted up around my waist, fingers feeling at my pussy through my tights.

"Fucking treat me like a whore that I am!" I screamed, as two guys got either side of my body and lifted my legs off the ground and pulled them wide apart.

I tried to look down as I could feel two guys go down on me, one trying to lick my bum hole while another licked my pussy through the gusset of my tights. The three guys that were to fuck me tonight formed a queue between my spread legs and had already pulled their massive cocks out of their jeans.

I was too busy looking at their cocks to even notice someone rip a hole in my tights exposing my pussy.

The first guy stepped forward between my spread legs being held apart. With my wrists still tied above my head I could hardly move as he positioned the head of his cock against my pussy lips. I let out a moan as he wasted no time in finding my hole and forcing the head of this huge cock inside me. I was so wet it was not long before he was balls deep inside me. The two guys continued to hold my legs in the air as he put both hands around my waist and started to fuck me with really long strokes.

This guy's cock was really fat, my pussy was full of cock and he really began to fuck me harder and harder. I noticed the second guy in the queue position himself behind me, he had hold of both my tits and was groping me hard. this guys cock was really long but thinner than the guy in my pussy. He stopped groping my tits and put both hands on my bum and ripped the hole in my tights slightly bigger exposing my bum hole, I knew what was coming next and so did the rest of the guys watching.

He whispered in my ear that he was going to fuck my arse at the same time my pussy was getting fucked. I let out a huge moan as the tip of his cock rubbed my arse hole. The guy fucking my pussy slowed down so the guy behind could enter my arse. somehow they timed if perfectly as both cocks found a way inside me at the same time.

The guys spreading my legs really had to hold me tight as my body almost instantly started to buck and shake with the feeling of both cocks inside me at the same time. I was now completely sandwiched between these guys in mid air and they wasted no time in getting on with fucking the living daylights out of me.

I lost control as they both really started to grind their cocks deep inside me, I could feel them both rubbing together along the walls of my vagina and arse hole and a start of an almost nonstop orgasm. My toes had curled up tight, my wrists were getting sore from being tied up and my feet had lost all feeling because they were high in the air being held by another two guys.

I was double fucked so hard I thought I was going to pass out at one point. Cum dripped on the floor from my pussy and the noise I was making was horrific. By now I was screaming with every thrust of their cocks inside me.

I still had one guy left that was to fuck me, I told the guys to untie me as my arms had gone completely numb. As my wrists were freed, the two guys fucking me somehow managed to walk me whilst still having their cocks inside me over to a bed in the next room. The chanting and cheering from the other guys as they followed us was like something from a football match.

Once in the room, the two guys slowly got me next to the bed, the guy in my pussy pulled out and got on the bed on his back, I eased myself off the cock in my arse and instantly jumped back on his cock and straddled him. The guy that was fucking my arse now moved round the front and put his cock in my mouth and the third guy I was going to fuck had already got naked and was about to climb on the bed behind me.

"We are going to give you the non stop fuck train!" One of the guys shouted.

I had no idea what they were talking about but I was soon to find out. As soon as the guy behind me put his cock in my bum the feeling of having a cock in every hole was amazing. My mouth was full of cock, my pussy was full of cock and my arse was full of cock - it was heaven.

Sandwiched between the three guys, they literally fucked me to oblivion. I have never been fucked so hard in my life and in the very next minute my fuck train was about to begin.

The guy in my arse pulled out, the guy in my mouth also pulled out and started to fuck my bum but at the same time he gripped my waist and with the help of the guy in my pussy rolled my over so now the guy in my pussy was on top of me. He also pulled out and started fucking my mouth as the third guy got between my spread legs and fucked my pussy.

"All change!" The guys shouted. I had no idea what had just happened but I was loving it.

After what seemed like five minutes or at least three orgasms it was all change again, I was again rolled over on top my front as the guy in my arse pulled out and fucked my mouth while the guy who was in my mouth move to my arse and continued to fuck my bum. This went on and on, the guys changing from one hole to the next for what must of been maybe an hour. I was exhausted, I have no idea how many times these guys made me cum but I was fucked in every position you could imagine.

Finally all three guys were close to cumming, they tried their best to all cum at the same time. I held on tight as they all pounded me harder and harder. the grunting from the guys got louder as they got closer to cumming, I could almost feel their cocks getting bigger inside me, I think for a few seconds I passed out from an almighty orgasm because when I come round all three guys almost at the same time pulled their cocks out of me and squirted cum all over my body.

I was a shaking mess covered in cum on the bed. Amazingly I still had my skirt up round my waist and my ripped to shreds tights that were covered in cum and sweat.

Yet again I had been fucked like never before, I really had become these guys dirty little slut and I was loving it.

The guys left me on the bed to recover while they got some beers and some more wine for me. We chatted until the early hours of the morning before I got together what was left of my clothes and gingerly made my way back to my hotel room, hoping that I didn't bump into my son on the way.

Well what is left for the guys to do with me? Maybe I could manage all eight of them next time?

To be continued

 

Published 
Written by jazzman1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments