Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily's Train Ride

"Emily loses her ticket"

15
4 Comments 4
18.1k Views 18.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Emily ran frantically to catch the 19:35 Waterloo train to return home to Winchester. She'd been on a course all week and was glad it was finally Friday so she didn't have to commute any more. She'd hung around late on purpose, idly browsing the eclectic stalls around Camden market and had picked up some early Christmas gifts whilst the opportunity was there. At least leaving it late she would miss the crammed underground with leering old men 'accidentally' rubbing their crotches against her firm round bum, getting themselves a cheap thrill at her sickened expense. 
 
Don't misunderstand, she actually liked older guys -- but these were sleazy. She'd look around at them, stood there in their creased pinstripe suits and they would either be looking in another direction or smiling at her expectantly, as if she was supposed to feel so turned on by feeling a skinny small erection pressing onto her cheeks. Eugh! It send a shiver of disdain through her bones just thinking about it. 
 
Now, though, she was safe, on the last train journey for a while. She hopped through the first open door and sauntered down the train aisles looking for the quietest carriage she could find. There it was, completely empty. Peace at last. She placed her bags on the empty seat and pulled out her half-thumbed Vassi novel and settled in for the next tiresome hour. 
 
A couple of moments later there was a familiar pssht of an opening door and she glanced up to see a man walk past and sit down a few rows in front of her. 

Great, she thought. How come you can never get a carriage all to yourself on these things when you really want one? She placed her forehead against the cold, damp window and watched as the train drew slowly out of the station and past the London Eye, heading homeward. 
 
Drawn by a movement, her eyes moved left to see the reflection of the middle-aged stranger, dressed smart yet casually, sitting relaxed and also staring out the window. His eyes glanced in her reflected direction and he gave a warm smile. Emily moved back into her seat briskly, half-embarrassed that he had caught her staring and half because of her realisation of the look of desire she'd had whilst watching him.

She buried her head in her book again, trying to focus on the now blurring print caused by the long week of smog in her tired eyes. She had trouble keeping them open, occasionally glancing up at the reflected figure in the window, strangely draw to his gaze. 

 "Tickets please?" 

This new voice startled her and she looked up with a quizzical squint. 

"Ticket please, Miss."

The guard stood just in front of her, one hand clutching a ticket punch and the other holding onto the back of her chair, steadying himself against the rocking motion of the carriage. He was around six feet tall wearing a badly-fitting blue uniform that almost hid what appeared to be a reasonably well-formed body. 

Emily searched through her bag. She was sure that she had put the ticket in her purse but now that she needed it,  it wasn't to be found, anywhere. 

"Problem?" he said in a gruff tone. 

"I'm sure it's here somewhere," Emily replied nervously. 

She started to get quite anxious. It wasn't there. That's impossible. She had shown it to the inspector when she walked through onto the platform but now it was gone. 

"I'm sorry," she said, "I know I had it, honestly." 

"If I had a pound for every time I've heard that," he said cockily. "Well, I guess we have two options here, don't we? Either you pay for another or..." 

Emily knew that she had spent her last few pounds in Camden and there was no way she would even have the money in the bank until next week. 

"...or I get a fine?" Emily said. 
 
"Who mentioned a fine?" the guard answered. "There are other ways to pay for a ticket on this train." 

With that, he unzipped his fly and fumbled inside before pulling out a semi-erect penis. 'My god!' Emily gasped as she stared at the phallus. It was around eight inches long and as thick as a cucumber. It's not even fully erect yet! She became mesmerised by it until the guard spoke again. 

"A ride for a ride?" 

Emily looked up at him. He was obviously serious.  
 
She moved a trembling hand up to his cock and encircled it. Her fingers only just managed to wrap around it's girth. A drop of pre-cum oozed from the end and she tipped her head forward and pressed her tongue against it before pulling back slightly, a string of clear salty liquid still attached. Emily opened her mouth as wide as she could and moved forward again, her hot mouth sliding over the bulbous head and as far down his shaft as she could manage. She felt a hand grasp the back of her head and push her even further down onto it. Her gag reflex started to kick in and she closed her welling  eyes and inhaled sharply through her nose before gulping as she felt it slide halfway down her windpipe. 
 
Wow, this was a completely new feeling. a hard, hot, silky smooth cock filling parts of her she had never imagined possible. It felt so good though, such a buzz, it was almost disappointing as she felt him start to withdraw again. Then he pushed forward again. deeper this time as she felt the cold metal of his fly pressing against her nose and his shaven ballsack tapping her chin. She grabbed hold of his hips and started to slide her head back and forth, enjoying each penetration of her now loose throat. 
 
Emily was so into the moment she didn't notice a hand take a hold of her wrist and move it away to the right. Before she knew it her fingers were being curled around another hard cock, just as thick as the first. She looked over, still sucking hard on the guard's huge dick,and saw the stranger from the seat in front standing beside her. His thick erection was standing proud from his jeans with her hand wrapped firmly around it. She instinctively ran it back and forth along his firm shaft. He moved in closer and she gripped the end of the guard's cock and moved her mouth over to the stranger's, almost curious to see how different he would feel in her hungry throat. 
 
Again she sucked all the way to the back of her throat, gulped and swallowed him whole. It was now becoming almost addictive: wanking the guard whilst sucking down hard onto the eager stranger. Her head moved back to look at the two standing before her, both equally exciting. Rubbing them in unison, she felt like a girl spoiled for choice. Which one to suck next? The decision was too difficult to make so she took each in turn, alternating between sucking one and rubbing the other. Both men started to open her dress, unbuttoning the front to expose her ripe swollen ample breasts, each crowned with a tan-coloured hard nipple.  
 
They moved the dress further down and slid her arms clear before sliding it over her toned rounded buttocks and leaving her only in her skimpy black thong. She felt the stranger's hand sliding between her cheeks and down onto her soaked mound. His fingers deftly flicked under the elastic and ,within seconds, they were penetrating her moist hot pussy. Her body quivered. Still sucking and rubbing these rigid members, her excitement was increased by the two thick fingers sliding in and out of her, making her feel even wetter. 
 
The guard pulled back, unbuttoned his trousers and sat on the opposite seat. Still addicted to the new sensation, she bent over and took him fully into her mouth again. The stranger moved around to her rear and pulled her panties down over her buttocks and she felt a hot length of flesh opening her up, pushing deep inside, feeling hotter and deeper by the second. As he thrust forward, the guard's cock pushed deep into her. She was now being rammed hard from both ends.  
 
Suddenly there was a loud crack. Emily felt a hot stinging feeling across her right butt cheek as the stranger's hand came down fiercely, leaving a red imprint on her pale flesh. Crack, another in exactly the same place. The guard grabbed her hair and started yanking her down onto his oversized erection, pulling her hard onto it and forcing her backward onto the stranger's equally ample shaft. She was starting to feel completely used and yet loving every second of it, a slut in every sense of the word. 
 
A spitting sound came from the stranger and the next thing she could feel was his fingers rubbing saliva around her vulnerable anus. He pressed forwards and penetrated her with his middle finger. She was feeling so full in every way, all orifices now filled with parts of these two complete strangers and she felt hornier than hell. She winced as he inserted a second finger and started to rotate them back and forth. Her hand moved down to start rubbing her engorged clitoris. This started to ease the slightly uncomfortable feeling in her stretched arse.

MatureSensetive
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureSensetive

Now it was starting to feel good and she could feel herself starting to cum, hard. All three holes now being fucked roughly one way or another, a wave of lust rose through her entire body and she clamped down hard onto everything she could as her body started to quake in an intense orgasm. She shook all over and let out a muffled scream, exploding with desire.  
 
The stranger's arms gripped around her waist and he withdrew his tool from inside her. He lifted her up in one deft move, aimed her over the guard's erect muscle and lowered her onto it. She grabbed at the back of the seat above his head, squatting on him. The stranger moved the tip of his cock against her now gaping arse and pushed in hard. Oh Fuck! The feeling of two thick hard cocks deep inside her separated only by a thin layer of skin was enough for her to cum again. This time she climaxed so hard her pussy contracted and she could feel herself squirt long and hard over the guard's boner, drenching the seat beneath him. 
 
The two seemed to be working in unison as if linked telepathically. They both became completely still, waiting for her to move. She started to move her body up slowly then back down onto the two stiff cocks inside her. The feeling was getting even more intense now and she started to speed up until she was slamming herself down onto them. Each time she thrust downwards she let out an almost painful moan of pleasure. Riding them hard and fast, thrusting down hard onto them, now she was in control.

She started to feel them both swelling inside her, stretching her to her limits. She could hold back no more and let out a wild scream as she felt hot jets of thick creamy cum jetting inside both of her holes. There was so much it was spilling out from the tiniest of gaps, collecting in a pool before dripping down the guards shaft and balls, leaving an even bigger wet patch on the 'South West Trains' carpet. 
  
They withdrew their cocks and the guard picked her up and sat her back in her seat before dressing himself. The stranger was struggling to pack all of his semi-proud, sticky, glistening shaft back into his tight jeans. He went back to his seat. 
 
"Tickets please?" the guard ordered. 

"What?" replied a startled Emily. 

"Ticket please, Miss." 

She glanced up to see a short, fat, balding guard staring down at her in a flushed state. Emily took out her purse, withdrew her ticket and passed it over to the guard, who snipped the corner before handing it back.

"Thank you, Miss."

Emily picked up her novel from the floor and sat back. As her head rolled onto the window she caught the reflection of the stranger in the window, smiling a knowing smile.
 

 

Published 
Written by DarkStranger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments