Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Familiar friends

"A woman's encounter in a hotel with a man and a woman."

4
1 Comment 1
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Becky was in an unfamiliar room, but she felt like she knew the room and the hotel which owned it. She couldn’t remember how she’d got there or why she needed to be there, but that didn’t seem to matter, or be particularly worrying. In fact she felt very secure. And that was a good job too; After all it’s not often one finds oneself in a room, naked to one’s underwear, with two friends similarly clothed. She knew the man and the woman, but couldn’t remember their names. They were definitely familiar though, like long established friends who she could feel totally comfortable with.

The first thing Becky noticed was how attractive the other woman was. Not a classic beauty, nor the clichéd cat-walk model, but a kind of quietly confident, every-day attractiveness. The woman’s breasts were gently rising and falling as she breathed slowly, but sensuously. Becky traced the woman’s body with her eyes, taking in her beautiful, milky-white, soft skin. Becky couldn’t help herself, immediately reaching out to stroke the woman’s stomach, very softly, tantalisingly. The woman responded by closing her eyes and murmuring softly to herself in full appreciation of the sensations she was feeling.

Whilst stroking the woman, Becky turned her attention to the man whom, to be honest, she hadn’t really been fully aware of. She knew he was there, but it wasn’t that full-on consciousness she would have expected for this kind of situation. But then she hadn’t been in this situation before, so she didn’t know how she was meant to feel.

He was clearly enjoying the show of these to attractive women in such close, intimate proximity. He could clearly detect the subtle shudders they were both having as they caressed. He knew his cock was rock-hard and wet inside in shorts.

The women could feel what effect they were having on each other, and they both looked at the man and studied his features quickly and decisively. They could see his hard-on, which was impressive and produced a significantly large bulge in his shorts; he had a good torso, not overly muscular nor overly flabby, kind of nicely attractive and sexy.

Becky was very into the woman and they started kissing softly, at first a little nervously, but then more urgently and passionately. They quickly removed their underwear and their breasts were freely touching and clearly aroused as they kissed each other as only females can. The man was happy to sit back and take in the show. He removed his remaining clothing too and soon started to stroke his cock, slowly, unconsciously in time to their movements to and fro. The women would stop kissing every few minutes and sit back, still stroking and caressing each other while they enjoyed watching him masturbate gently. His muscles in his arm and shoulder were taught as he stroked away, which only added to their visual pleasure.

The situation carried on like this for who-knows how long, him gently wanking and watching as they played and teased him and each other.

LizzWillse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizzWillse

No-one wanted it to end, it was too good. Becky decided she wanted to take it to the next level and asked the woman if she would like to play with the man, or carry on with Becky orally. The woman delighted her by suggesting they could all play together. Becky can’t remember how it happened, but the next thing she knew was that the man was lying on the bed face-up with the woman screwing him and simultaneously fingering Becky. It felt so good to have another woman fingering her and teasing her hungry pussy. She bent over so that the woman could continue to finger and play with her, whilst Becky passionately kissed the man. Then the two women would swap position so that he could enjoy fucking them both. In turn they could both get his hard, thick cock and experience fingering each other’s pussies and asses. This was so horny, Becky must have cum at least three or four times already.

Becky’s cunt and ass were so very sensitive now. She longed for the man to cum inside her and then for the woman to finger her with his hot cum still inside. So Becky sat on his cock, threw her head and shoulders back, thrusting her breasts upward. The woman instinctively knew what was required and latched her mouth around the Becky’s glorious nipples, sucking and licking as they grew harder in her mouth. The woman could sense the man was close to filling Becky’s pussy with his cum, so moments before he was about to shoot, she gently cupped his balls with her hand, enough to increase his sensation so that he could not hold back any more. With a deep, guttural groan he convulsed and Becky felt his delicious cum fill her pussy, his cock spurting and spewing forth his cum for many seconds. Becky had never experienced so much cum in one man’s ejaculation. Sure she had had several men cum inside her in quick succession and fill her to overflowing, but not one man on his own. She was full. Sitting forward his cock slid easily from her cunt and his cum starting inevitably to run down her thigh. The other woman immediately started fingering her and, to her amazement, licking his cum from her pussy. This was pure heaven. Becky tried to hold back but came again pretty soon, whilst the woman fingered and sucked.

Becky felt she had to return the favour. Actually she was desperate to return the favour so she obligingly went down on the female and brought her to orgasm twice orally.

Amazing! Somehow these two familiar strangers, in this strangely familiar hotel room, had given her the most fantastic sexual experience. She had fantasised about these situations for so long, she couldn’t believe it had happened at last.

Softly, slowly, she became aware of another man near her. Why hadn’t she noticed him all this time? Had he been hiding? Watching? What had he thought? The sun was starting to rise, god it must be early, she thought.

He wrapped his arm lovingly around her and cuddled her affectionately. “Morning Darling. Did you sleep well?” he asked...

Published 
Written by Murfey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments