Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy In The Office Part 3

"His punishment for them turns into intense pleasure."

13
7 Comments 7
11.0k Views 11.0k
2.3k words 2.3k words
It was the sexiest feeling in the world. Ashleigh, my busty brunette boss, the woman I called my friend for the past eleven months, grinding on my leg whilst kissing me. I could feel her wetness through my stockings. I wasn’t a lesbian, I wasn’t bi, I had been curious but I never thought this would ever happen to me and I fucking loved it.

I lost sense of the fact I was being watched, that this was at my work place everything went out the window as soon as Ashleigh moaned into my mouth. It made my pussy drip and all I could think about was how amazing this felt. So soft and sexy no man could ever compete with this. It was beautiful.

She pulled away but my hands reached up to her neck and I pulled her back down. I didn’t want to let her go. She giggled which made me smile and she took the opportunity to bite down on my bottom lip. I didn’t see it coming and it shocked me. I gasped and she plunged her tongue back into my mouth.

I let her pull away after a minute or two I needed to breathe. My head was spinning, my body on fire and my pussy aching for attention. We both sat there grinning at each other.

“You really know what you’re doing Laura, even if you’ve never been with a girl before.” Ashleigh said softly as she leant forward and lightly kissed me just underneath my earlobe.

“I’m just doing what feels right.” My voice was a breathy whisper I’m surprised she heard me.

“What you’re doing.” She said in between kisses down my neck “Is just perfect.”

I smiled as she carried on kissing and sucking my neck. Although she was on top of me my legs were spread and as I looked towards Jason who was still leaning on his desk, he was looking down to where the bottom of Ashleigh’s ass met my legs. I know he could see the tops of my stockings and he could probably see the garter straps too. Ashleigh bit into my neck softly and my head rolled back. I was grinning with pleasure.

My eyes went back to Jason who I could tell was struggling with just standing there. I wasn’t sure how far this was going to go but I knew I needed to have his cock inside me. I looked down his muscular frame and came across the large bulge in his pants. It had definitely grown in the last ten minutes. It looked huge.

I turned my attention back to Ashleigh as she brought her lips back to mine and we kissed softly. She pulled back and we stared at each other. I had no control. It was all gone.

“You’re beautiful Ash.” I heard myself saying.

I had never been so bold or brave or open. I didn’t recognize this new being who had unleashed itself from within side me I wanted her to stay though.

She blushed at my words and reached down to the hem of my shirt and pulled it up. I raised my arms to help her. Then did the same. We we’re both in our skirts and bra and it felt so damn intimate. I ran my hands from her neck down to the top of her skirt then back up to cup her breasts. I squeezed them just how I liked mine to be squeezed and I was rewarded with a moan. She was looking at me, lust filled her eyes and she was biting her lip. It was so hot!

I smiled at her and she ran her hands over my breasts ever so lightly, teasing me. I squeezed on hers harder hoping she’d be a bit more rough but I had no luck, she was going to make me wait and it was killing me.

Ashleigh reached around my back and unhooked my bra. She pulled it away from me and threw it at Jason.

“Is this all I get?” He sounded annoyed.

“Shut the fuck up and watch.” Ashleigh barked back. God she was full of surprises.

I smiled at her outburst and she leant down and took one of my incredibly hard nipples into her mouth. Oh my god it felt so good. She licked at it lightly while she grabbed my other breast and rolled my nipple between her thumb and finger. It sent pulses straight to my already throbbing clit. I was squirming underneath her.

I reached around to undo her bra strap and let it fall from her tits. They were big, bigger than mine, quite easily an F but they were so round and firm. They were beautiful. Her nipples were like mine, normal size they were hard and pointy beckoning me to suck on them. I pushed her up so we were both at the same height and I took her nipple into my mouth. I licked it first not quite sure what to do but her hands held onto my head some how directing me. She started to grind on my legs again it was driving me crazy.

I don’t know what came over me, but I pushed her up so she was standing pushed her skirt up to her hips. She was also wearing stockings, no garter and no panties. I felt like I couldn’t breathe.

I could see her juices and I could smell her it was intoxicating. I got on my knees in front of her and positioned her so Jason could see what I was doing. I gave a quick glance his way and saw he had his cock in his hand. It looked rock hard and was a little purple. I licked my lips then looked up to Ashleigh who was smirking. I looked at her pussy for a second admiring her wet, shaven heaven before stroked my fingers over her lips getting some of her juice. I put my fingers to my lips and licked her juice off of me. Oh dear lord, she was sweet.

I had tasted my own pussy before, which tasted great but seriously this was something else!

Ashleigh reached down and grabbed my head pulling me to her pussy.

“Do it baby I know you’ll be good. Taste your first pussy.” She moaned.

I suck my tongue out and made contact with her clit straight away. Her body bucked and she pulled my hair tightly.

“Oh shit.”

I licked at it like I would a cock. A mini cock! That’s exactly how I would do this. I sucked on it between my lips then carried on licking. She started grinding against my face, pulling me deeper into her.

My tongue reached further as she spread her legs and I traced her outer lips from her opening back to her clit.

“Oh baby, you eat my pussy so good.” She let out a deep moan and bucked into my face as I sucked her clit again.

ScarlettBelmont
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarlettBelmont

“Fuck! You love that don’t you baby?”

I looked up to her. I felt so controlled. It was sexy as hell. She used her thumb to wipe the excess juice that was on my lips. She then licked her juices off her thumb.

“I love eating your pussy Ash. You taste so fucking good.”

She smiled at me and stroked my hair. I then heard a loud groan and realized it was Jason. I looked over to him and he was stroking his hard shaft. Our eyes locked and I bit down on my lip. He groaned again.

Stripping off his slacks and boxers he made his way over to us and pushed Ashleigh onto the couch.

“Don’t you fucking dare put that thing inside… oh my god.” She didn’t have time to protest, Jason was unloading his cum onto her pussy. I couldn’t move. It was one of the sexiest things I had seen. And I had seen a lot of sexy things today.

“Laura get over here.” He said as he shot his last bit onto her, adding to the mess.

I crawled over to them and without a word began to lap up the cum from her pussy. I knew what he wanted to do and I was more than willing.

“You love that don’t you slut.” Jason whispered in my ear. I could only reply with a moan. Hearing him call me a slut sent another gush of juice out my pussy.

They both grabbed hold of my head forcing me to eat more of Ashleigh. His cum mixed with her juices tasted so fucking delicious I didn’t want to stop. I lapped away, licking and sucking Ashleigh’s clit. Out of nowhere my fingers found their way to her pussy, I probed at her opening teasing her. She began to buck her hips forward wanting more. I obliged and slid two fingers straight up inside her.

Her back arched and she moaned so loudly. It’s a good job all the staff had gone home or everyone would of heard.

“Fuck Laura.” She cried. “Fuck that pussy baby, fucking make me cum all over your face and hand.”

I moaned at her words, which seemed to excite her even more. Her hands were clawing my head but I didn’t care. I wanted to get her off. I curled my fingers upwards and stroked that certain spot, which I knew would have her cumming in seconds. As I did Jason stroked my hair and whispered in my ear.

“You fucking love eating that pussy don’t you you little slut.”

All I could do was ‘mmm’ my response. I was too into wanting to make Ashleigh cum.

“Make her cum Laura. Make her cum hard.” He kissed my neck.

My fingers became more rapid as did my tongue.

“Fuck yes Laura. I’m gonna cum. Oh Shit!”

Now I know how to make myself squirt. I had been doing it for years so I thought I’d try it out. I felt her pussy contract and I knew she was there. I pulled my fingers out and her girly cum shot me right in the face just next to my lips.

“HOLY FUCKING SHIT!” Her back arched so high and she squirted again onto my face. I smiled in victory and quickly licked her clit. Her body jerked and she cried out in pleasure again.

Her breasts were heaving and she was breathing so heavily. I looked up to her looking down at me. She began shaking her head. She grabbed my face and kissed me tasting herself.

“No body has ever done that to me before.” She kissed me again. “Are you sure you haven’t done this before?”

I nodded. “I’m sure.”

She kissed me once more then leant back on the sofa. “God baby.”

I was about to get up to join her but as soon as I went to move, I felt Jason’s hands on my back, keeping me down. I had completely forgotten about him.

“You’re not going anywhere baby. After that little show I think you need a treat.”

He bent over me so his chest was against my back. He’d taken his shirt off and I could feel his chest hairs tickling me. He kissed my neck and then worked his way round to my shoulder. His kisses were light and soft and so intimate. I was trapped in his embrace one arm around my stomach and the other around my hips. I could feel his left arm reaching down towards my pussy. I knew I was dripping and his sharp intake of breath confirmed this.

“Oh shit baby.” He said between gritted teeth. “Fuck this I need you now.”

He let go of me and placed his hands on my hips. Without any help his cock entered me, filling me, stretching me. Oh my god he was so big. He felt amazing inside me.

His strokes were slow at first, gradually getting faster I was so horny I knew I was going to cum soon. I went to reach for my clit when I heard Ashleigh yell.

“No Laura!” She came and leaned in next to me and gave me a quick kiss. “I’ll do that.”

As she finished her sentence, Jason pounded me hard making me scream. God I felt so full and so alive. I seriously needed to cum. Suddenly I felt Ashleigh’s tongue touch my clit and it sent shocks of electricity through me. I couldn’t hold it anymore.

“Fuck me!” I screamed. “I’m gonna cum.”

I felt Jason pick up the pace and after three strokes I exploded around his cock. I saw stars and my body went limp. Jason and Ashleigh had to hold me up so I didn’t collapse. My pussy contracted on his cock and I felt his cock throb inside me. I knew he was close.

“Oh fuck gonna cum.” He pulled out of me and I fell to the floor. I turned my head to see him shoot all over Ashleigh’s tits and stomach. My god it was hot and she looked so beautiful.

He slumped onto the floor, as did Ashleigh. All of us exhausted. I slowly got up and made my way over to Jason. He smiled at me and kissed me. I then moved down his body to clean his cock up. Once I got every drop I swallowed it then moved to Ashleigh.

I licked her body getting rid of the cum. Once I had it all I swallowed and moved in for a kiss. Just as we started getting back into it Jason’s voice rang through out heads.

“I think this is the start of a beautiful relationship.”

Published 
Written by RoseBarbie94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments