Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time for Everything, The Gift

"I give Matt the birthday gift of a lifetime"

20
6 Comments 6
23.9k Views 23.9k
3.9k words 3.9k words
For those of you who haven't read my prior stories, I'll give you a bit of a back story. My husband Matt and I have been married for a few years now and things were getting overwhelmingly stale. I couldn't take it anymore and on one drunken night decided to turn up the heat with him. Since then we've enjoyed all of each other, and I now especially crave my husband's lust for dominating and controlling me.

Being self employed, I frequently have to travel for work to keep up with the ever changing world by attending conferences all over the country. Unfortunately for both of us, one of these happened to take place during Matt's birthday. I was gone for the entire week and wasn't scheduled to fly home until late Friday night. Not wanting to make Matt feel like I forgot about him, I teased him all week with naked pictures and sexy texts, making it clear to him that as soon as I got home, I wanted to be ravaged. I told him that the plan was for him to have a birthday weekend where he'd get anything he wanted. Just imagining him reading them got me more revved up than I'd care to admit, and I knew that I was in for a rough ride when got back, teasing him the way I did. Although he loved being teased, a week without sex while I taunt him like that could only end in very intense sex.

The conference luckily ended earlier than anticipated and I was able to get a flight Friday morning to surprise Matt when he got home from work. I rushed around the house, putting my bags away and prepping myself for the big weekend. I shaved and showered, air drying my hair so it was wavy and kinky just how Matt liked it. I put on a new lacy teddy that I had bought while in NY and put on a thicker amount of makeup that usual. Matt always liked the way I did my makeup, but when I put it on thick, he innately reverted into this instinctual man that took what he wanted. Maybe it was because I intentionally made myself up like a slut making him treat me like one, or maybe it was simply because when I dressed like this, he knew what I wanted.

I finally heard what I'd been waiting for all afternoon, the garage door opening signaling his return from work. I ran to the door to meet him in my barely-there teddy.

"Oh god! I didn't think you were coming in until 9 tonight!" Matt said when he swung open the door, surprised to see me waiting for him.

"The conference ended earlier than planned so I hopped an earlier flight." I responded. "I hope that's okay." I added just to be coy.

"Okay!? It's fucking great!" He said as he flung his blazer over a chair and grabbed me in his strong arms, pulling my small frame against his chest and kissing me deeply. I immediately could tell that my sexual taunting all week had done it's job as he clawed at my flesh, trying to peal the lacy teddy off of me. But I had another plan in mind so as hard as it was, I broke our greeting and told him to get in the shower, we'd have all weekend to play. In reality, I just needed a couple of minutes alone so that I could finalize the plans for our weekend, particularly his birthday surprise.

I walked to the bedroom and waited for him to emerge from the shower. Matt entered the room to find me on my knees out front of our king sized bed. I crawled across the floor to him, grabbed his towel from his waist and let it fall to the floor in a pile. He already knew what I wanted. He smiled as he grabbed the back of my head and thrust his quickly growing member into my impatient and hungry mouth. I loved feeling him grow harder and harder under the expert touch of my tongue. He wrapped his hands up in my wavy hair, using it as leverage to better fuck my face. Matt thrust himself forward, plunging himself down my throat and holding me speared onto him by my hair, grinding his hips around in a circle, feeling my throat muscles tense and relax around the massive intrusion. Satisfied with his attack on my throat, he released my head to let me set my own tempo. I stopped momentarily because in his heated state, it was time to let him in on a portion of his birthday surprise.

"Just so you know babe, there's only one rule for this weekend." I said smiling up at him. "By Sunday night, I want your cum inside of all of me."

Without waiting for a response, I returned to the task at hand of sucking my husband's eight inches down my throat. He never said a word to what I had just divulged, but I knew that it was sinking in. I could taste his sticky sweet pre-cum on my tongue as I swirled it around the head of his cock, making it clear that his excitement was overwhelming him. As I could feel his legs tense, signaling that he was getting close to cumming, the doorbell rang.

"Hang on honey. I'll get it." I said as I hopped up from the floor and started heading for the hallway.
"Umm right now?! Are you serious?" He asked to my back as I headed toward the front of the house, not realizing that I already knew who was there waiting for us. It was one of my best friends from college, Katy. We had all attended college together and before Matt and I got together, she had admitted to wanting to fuck him. She was definitely the wild child in our group of friends. She's absolutely gorgeous and uses it to her advantage to get what she wants from guys and from girls. Katy's the only girl that I've ever made out with (drunken Saturday nights). Recently, Matt had admitted to having a fantasy of himself, me, and another woman. I immediately knew that if it was ever going to happen, that it would be with her. I wasn't surprised to hear her answer when I invited her over for the weekend and she showed up right on time.

I walked Katy down the hallway toward the bedroom. I opened up the door and stepped out of the way so they could see each other. Matt was still standing there naked, towel piled up behind him.

"What the fuck!?" He shouted, reaching for the towel to conceal his nudity. It was too late however because Katy's eyes had already raked all over his form, soaking in his hard body, still slightly glistening from his shower.

"There's something else about this weekend that I forgot to mention. Katy has agreed to be here as long as you want." I said, eying Matt for some sign of either excitement or horror, witnessing only surprise on his face. I untied the bow in the front of my teddy, letting it fall open for them both to see. "Matt, this is what you said you were fantasizing about. I want to make this a great birthday for you. So just relax and we'll do whatever you want." I said, removing the remains of my top, sauntering toward him in nothing but my tiny lace thong.

I descended to my knees for a second time and pulled the towel out of his hands, allowing it to fall to the floor. Holding his now softened cock in my delicate hand, I sucked the head into my mouth, moving my slippery tongue back and forth as I got closer and closer to him. Matt's body betrayed him as I felt his member return to its former glory, the soft head tickling the back of my mouth. He again grabbed my hair and thrust his entire cock into my awaiting mouth, choking me on his girth. The surprising forcefulness of that told me that he had every intention of taking advantage of this gift, and that he was going to punish me for my discretion. Holding my head still in both of his strong hands, he pumped his hips back and forth, fucking my throat the hardest he's ever done, leaving me to wonder if he was trying to put on a show for Katy, or was he really that aroused by the situation. I was left with no choice but to try and time my breaths with his thrusts, feeling my chin getting wet with drool from my open mouth.

"Be useful." Matt ordered to Katy. "Get your clothes off and get on the bed." He snapped at her.

She undressed hurriedly down to her thong and sat down on our bed, waiting further instructions. I knew he was watching her; his cock was twitching in my mouth as he continued his assault on my throat. My mouth was filled with the taste of his pre-cum, knowing that I would soon reap the reward I was trying so desperately to suck out of him, wanting nothing more in that second than to taste his saltiness on my tongue. Without warning, he released his powerful grip on my head and pulled out of my mouth, walking toward Katy on our bed. Without so much as a greeting, Matt tossed her into the middle of the bed and climbed on top of her, shoving his cock into her awaiting pussy.

It was clear to me in that moment that Matt cared little to nothing about whether or not either myself or Katy came. He pounded her with the kind of ferocity that is usually reserved for when I was being punished, although it didn't seem to phase Katy as I could hear her moans. I sat in a daze on the floor at what I was witnessing. My husband was fucking my best friend on my duvet. A twinge in my stomach was alerting me to how bad of an idea this may have been while a throbbing in my loins was proving how aroused I was. It wasn't more than a few minutes before Matt emptied his balls deep inside of Katy's snatch. He pulled out of her, their juices making a slurping noise as he did and he sat down on the bed. Looking at Katy and then me, Matt smiled wide as a thought came across his mind. He fingered Katy's freshly fucked snatch for a moment, then walked over to me where I sat on the floor. He smeared their juices across my lips before pushing his fingers into my mouth so I could taste them. The familiarity of my husband's salty cum mixed with the sweetness of Katy's juices was overpowering. The depravity I felt probably would have upset someone else, but only added to the puddle that was growing in my thong.

"You want my cum in all of you baby?" Matt asked, smiling down at me as I licked the remnants of their cum from my lips.

"Please Matt! I want you so bad." I said, desperate for him to touch me.

"Okay baby." He said, patting my head and running his fingers through my hair. "I'll make you my cum slut. Suck the cum out of her cunt." He stated so matter-of-factly that I didn't even know how to respond. Obviously taking longer than I should have to move, he grabbed me by my hair, pulling me to my feet and pushing me toward the bed where Katy still laid, her flesh pink from the fucking, legs splayed, her pussy slick with their juices.

MissMelaniee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissMelaniee

Her and I exchanged inquisitive glances before I did as I was told. Having never done this before, I started slowly, kissing her outer lips and nibbling gently. Apparently it wasn't what Matt had in mind. He again pushed me by my hair, this time straight into her pussy.

"I said suck the cum out of her." He reiterated. Knowing that I would probably be punished already for this indiscretion, I stuck my tongue out and made it as stiff as I could. Pushing past her swollen lips, I dove my tongue into her pussy, lapping his cum out of her like a cat drinking milk from a saucer. As if waking from a dream, I realized moments later that I couldn't taste his saltiness anymore. What I was tasting was sweet, Katy's cunt. Knowing how Matt is, he didn't just want me to eat his cum from her. His dominance is very specific, and he always tells me what to do and when to stop, lest I stop too early. I figured my safest bet was to continue to eat out my girlfriend until he told me otherwise. The realization of what I was doing made me hotter than I ever thought possible. I pushed her legs farther apart with my hands and flicked my tongue across her clit. Drawing circles around it, I then sucked it gently. Katy's moans became louder and louder until she was grinding her cunt on my face.

Somehow, her arousal was spurring me on, adding fuel to my heat, making me work harder and harder to taste more of her. She finally came, bucking her hips up to my face, squirting her sweet nectar on my face and mouth faster than I could lap it up. I knew that Matt was watching every moment of this, it only made me hotter. I slowed my pace as Katy collapsed back to the bed, breathing heavily. I moved back down to her pussy, fucking her with my tongue, tasting the fruit of my labor when I felt pressure on the bed behind me. Matt drew back the soaked fabric of my thong, running his fingers up and down my slit until he dipped his finger into my dripping hole while I tried to not get too distracted from my task.

"Katy, get on your hands and knees." Matt said as he crawled up farther on the bed to better reach her. She did as instructed and he began fingering her as well. He withdrew his finger from her pussy and placed it at her tiny star.

"Whoa! I've never done that before." Katy said, apprehensive about trying anal play for the first time.
"I'll be gentle. Jen and I love it now that we've built our way up to it. See for yourself." Matt said. With his last comment, he turned around and focused all of his attention to me. He pulled his finger from my slit and placed it at my impossibly tight hole, drawing methodical circles around the rim until he started to push and wriggle his finger inside of me. Slowly he worked each knuckle in until he was adding a second finger. I sat there in bliss, finally getting some much needed attention and hoping that it was finally my turn to cum.

"See. It can be incredibly enjoyable if done correctly." He said. "Baby. I want you to get Katy's ass ready so I can fuck it."
Katy moved so she was out front of me while Matt continued fingering and stretching my ass. I sucked my finger to get it wet for her and began rubbing it around the rim of her virgin hole, watching as it puckered and relaxed from the stimulation. Slowly, I added pressure, trying to wriggle the tip of my finger inside when Katy yelped in pain.

*Smack* Matt slapped me hard across the ass with his free hand. "I want her to enjoy it. Be gentle with her or I won't be with you. Use your tongue if you have to."

With that warning, he took a third digit and forced it up with the other two without any lubricant or buildup. I did as he instructed, feeling a pang of discomfort from his stretching me so quick. Katy backed up closer to me and I slowly started to lick her ass. Having done this for Matt before, I had a better understanding of what to do here. I traced circles around the rim of her ass, then made my tongue stiff to try and press in but her muscles fought back. She was far too tense to let me in for the moment. I decided I'd stick to the outside then, for now. To help her relax, I worked my way down to her pussy again, fucking it with my tongue, then moved back up to her ass, licking and sucking until I finally felt the muscles give way. I wriggled my tongue over and over until the tip of my tongue finally broke through. I could taste her; it was distinctly different from Matt. She had her own taste, her juices were intoxicating. As soon as I broke through the threshold, Katy moaned gratefully, clearly enjoying her first experience with anal play.

"Good job baby. You deserve a reward." Matt praised me.

I then felt the head of his cock at my slit as he pushed himself inside. Although he had already came once, his cock was as hard as ever. He clearly was enjoying his birthday gift and I'm sure he greatly appreciated watching his wife do girl-on-girl stuff for the first time. He only thrust a few times inside of me however before placing the spongy head of his massive cock at my ass. He gently and slowly pushed himself into me until eventually I could feel his balls resting on my pussy lips. Although he usually takes what he wants in the bedroom, every once in a while when he's as tender as now, it turns me on more than anything else he can do. I've become so accustomed to the dominant man that his gentler side has become foreign and arousing.

He slowly started to withdraw his length from my depths until all that remained was his fleshy helmet. He then plunged forward into me with force, pushing my body forward into Katy's as I tried to not lose control of my task of stretching her out. His thrusting was too much for me to be able to handle while eating out her ass so I switched back to my fingers. Thankfully, she was turned on enough that I was able to work a wet digit inside of her. I gradually worked up to three fingers, stretching her enough that he might be successful in not hurting her tonight. Matt grabbed my hips in his strong hands for control and began pounding on me with abandon. It was more than I could handle. I could feel his so deeply inside of me, getting fucked harder than ever. I started cumming hard, bucking myself back into him as my muscles spasmed around his thick cock, trying to milk him of his cum. He waited until my orgasm passed then pulled out of me, leaving me feeling horribly empty.

"You should be fine by now. We'll go slow." Matt said, panting while he crawled across the bed toward Katy.

I withdrew my fingers from her ass and laid there in a post-orgasm haze, watching him prepare to fuck her ass. He grabbed some lube from the bedside table and generously poured it over his cock and down her crack. He worked the lube inside of her with his fingers until he was satisfied that she could handle his girth. He pressed the head of his cock at her hole and pushed forward. I watched as her tight ring slowly stretched to allow him entry. He stopped once the head was inside to allow her to adjust only to be shocked moments later when she backed up into him, sliding down the length of his cock.

"Holy shit!" Katy said, reaching back and feeling the base of his cock butting up against her ass. "Your dick's all the way in me. I feel so full."

"You feel okay?" Matt asked, not wanting her first experience to turn into her only.

"Yeah, fuck me!" She demanded.

He didn't need to be told twice. Matt grabbed onto her hips and fairly slowly withdrew himself from her ass. Just before his spongy head slipped out, he pushed back forward gently, sliding all the way back in, clearly apprehensive about hurting Katy. She once again was impatient and started bucking her hips back into him, forcing his thrusts to be harder and faster. He took it as a sign that she was ready and fucked her ass as forcefully as he had done with mine only minutes before. Although I had just came, I was still far too horny to simply sit this one out. I slid between Matt's legs from behind and sucked on his balls gently.

"Eat my ass cum slut." He growled at me.

I happily complied and inched back farther to better reach his ass. It was definitely difficult to time with his pumping into Katy, but I eventually worked my tongue up his ass. Each thrust forward shoved his dick up my best friend's ass and every time he withdrew from her I was able to wriggle my tongue ever deeper into him until I was fucking him with my tongue. It was more than Katy could take and she came again with my head pinned underneath their bodies while I ate out Matt's ass, again coating me in her cum. The feeling of her squeezing Matt's cock was enough stimulation to put him over the edge. I felt his balls tighten, knowing he was about to cum and wondering if I'd have to drink it from her again. He pulled out of Katy as soon as she finished and grabbed a hold of me, pulling my head up enough that he could force his cock down my throat again, pinning my face against the mattress. Knowing he was feeling a void where my tongue once was, I reached back to stick a my slender digit up his ass. I only momentarily got to taste Katy's cum before

Matt exploded in my mouth, gagging me on his pulsing cock. I tried to swallow what I could but wasn't able get all of it because of the angle of his assault. Once he was finished, Matt sat up, pulling out of my mouth. Katy wasted no time in coming over and kissing me, her tongue dancing in my mouth, hungry to taste him. She gingerly licked his remaining cum from my cheek and chin as Matt simply sat on the bed and watched as his wife and friend swapped his cum and kissed.

Thoroughly exhausted and sore, we all curled up in bed. Matt and Katy both fell asleep instantly while I laid awake wondering what debauchery he would dream up for me tomorrow, especially since Matt had only allowed me to swallow his cum thus far this weekend. I was hoping he wasn't planning on breaking the only rule we had this weekend.
To be continued...

Published 
Written by peachbuta
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments