Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time for Everything, The Gift Part 2

"Matt's birthday weekend continues and I am going along for the ride"

7
2 Comments 2
9.5k Views 9.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I awoke the next morning in a daze. The smell of our sex still lingered in our bedroom, being overpowered only by the smell of breakfast down the hall. It was then I realized that Katy was still curled up in bed with me; Matt was the one missing. Trying, and failing not to wake her, we got up out of bed and joined Matt in the kitchen.
"Good morning ladies," Matt greeted us with his sexy grin as we entered the room.

"Morning, baby," I replied sleepily, looking around him to see what he'd made for breakfast, it dawning on me that we never ate dinner last night.

"Don't spoil the surprise, babe. You girls go sit down in the dining room. I'll be over in a minute," he said.

Happy to be served at the table, Katy and I headed down to hall. When he came in a few minutes later however, he only carried his coffee and a single plate of eggs. Matt sat down at the head of the table and began buttering his toast casually.

"While I eat my breakfast, I'd like you girls to feast on each other," he stated plainly without looking up from his plate. "I'd like a show with my meal." Katy and I exchanged glances, unable to withhold our giggling at his request. "Hurry up now. Your food's getting cold in the kitchen," he added while patting his hand on the table, gesturing for us to get on top of it.

Katy stood up first, sitting down on the table where her breakfast plate would've been. I followed her up, pushing her down until her back hit the cold wood of the mission table. Spinning around, I straddled her face to 69 with her, Katy wasting no time getting started.

Unlike my timid nature when it came to my best friend's pussy Friday night, this morning I wasted no time in diving my tongue into the folds of her delicious cunt. Her significantly more experienced tongue danced across my clit as I added a finger to her already dripping pussy.

Sucking and nibbling at each other's flesh with abandon, Katy wrapped her legs around me, pinning my face to her crotch as she lifted her pelvis off the table, grinding her cunt into my face. At the same time, she latched her mouth onto my clit, sucking and licking it until I was taken over by a powerful orgasm, Katy happily lapping up my juices as I came.

Somewhere in a distant world, I could hear a chair scraping and steps on the floor. I lifted my head from her pussy and was greeted by Matt's rock hard cock, which he shoved in my mouth, choking me on his massive dick as it forced its way down my throat while Katy continued her task of eating me out.

Matt pumped himself in and out of my throat, never withdrawing enough for his member to vacate it or allow me a breath until I began sputtering and gagging around his girth. He then finally pulled out of my mouth and heaved himself into Katy's twat, grabbing me by the hair and pushing my face down into them to have me continue to eat her out around his intrusion.

I did my best to lick Katy's clit, attempting to time myself with his thrusts to not get my head in his way. I finally conceded to lick and kiss them both. I'd take turns flicking my tongue across her clit and soft lips and licking her juices off of Matt's shaft as he withdrew from her dripping pussy.

Something about tasting her cunt on him was turning me on more than Katy eating me out (as best she could considering Matt was pounding into her).

KrissDevis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrissDevis

I knew that I was getting close to cumming again, but wanted to be a good host before I allowed myself the pleasure, so I focused my efforts on her, reaching behind both of them until my finger located her pink star.

Lucky for me, it was already slick with her juices for a self lubricant and I was able to get my fingertip in much easier than the night before, eliciting an immediate groan from her. Wriggling back and forth, I worked my finger in up to my last knuckle, timing my fingering of Katy's ass with Matt's thrusts into her cunt. I could feel his dick through the thin amount of flesh separating the two holes we were abusing.

She started calling out in ecstasy, no longer able to enjoy herself and lick my pussy, instead she moaned and writhed under me until I climbed off of her entirely to gain access to her ass better. Climbing underneath them both, I removed my finger and licked around the rim of her ass instead, slowly pushing my way inside, Matt's testicles hitting against my face with every thrust.

The taste of her sex filled my mouth as I fucked her ass with my tongue. Katy couldn't handle the stimulation anymore as the muscles of her ass contracted around my tongue, forcing it out entirely as she squirted all over Matt's pelvis. Her spasming must have been too much for Matt as well because moments later he pulled out and sprayed stream after stream of his cum all over her chest and stomach.

"Clean me up," Matt said as he turned around, facing me on my knees on the floor. I happily opened my mouth to accept his member, gently licking every bit of it until I could no longer taste their cum on his cock. I moved onto his pelvis and stomach, washing him of her cum. "Clean that up too," he added, gesturing behind him at Katy still in a post-orgasmic haze on our table, her eyes heavy lidded. I climbed back onto the table and began licking his still warm cum from her skin, lapping up every rivulet I could find.

"Okay, girls. Go grab some breakfast," Matt said once he was certain I had been thorough. Katy and I grabbed our plates of food in the kitchen, returning to the table to sit down and eat. "I'm going to head into town for a bit. Once you're done, clean up a bit please," he said as we inhaled our eggs and toast. "I've had a wonderful time, but you won't be needed for the remainder of the weekend," he added to Katy. "Don't fret however, because I'm certain Jen and I would love to host another date sometime soon, but I have other plans in mind for the rest of the weekend."

With that, he headed down the hall, changed his clothes, and left the house.

After Katy and I finished breakfast, she and I got dressed and I walked her to her car. After a long hug and kiss, she and I knew that our relationship would never be the same again; we were both okay with it.

Moments after entering the house, my phone pinged in the next room.

"Change the sheets, clean yourself up, and get out our toy box. More to follow." Matt was building the suspense for the night's adventures. Knowing what he was capable of when it came to punishment, I immediately hopped up and did as instructed, impatiently waiting for his return and whatever there was "to follow".

Published 
Written by peachbuta
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments