Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends From Home

"Carolyn meets a couple in Prague who share her with friends"

38
19 Comments 19
10.3k Views 10.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Competition Entry: Winter Adventure

Carolyn could not believe it. How could she have gotten separated from her crowd in Nuremburg? Yes, she realized the train station was bustling. But Carolyn was in a hurry to get seats for the five of them on the train to Frankfurt. She had run ahead and hopped on board and by the time she realized she had gotten on the wrong train it had pulled out. She panicked, then got mad at herself, before accepting that there was nothing she could do but figure out how to reroute back to Frankfurt when the train arrived in Prague. She was spending a semester in Europe, had spent the last 3 weeks traveling with her college friends and had become pretty adept at just making things work. “Good ‘ole Yankee ingenuity” she thought to herself.

There were a few problems, all she was carrying was her backpack, she had loaned her cell phone charger to one of the guys and in the middle if the train ride and it died. She spoke a little French but not much and wasn’t sure how that would help in the Czech Republic anyway. Finally, like every other kid her age she had just barely enough money to get bye day to day. Other than that things were fine.

 

When the train pulled into the station she immediately went to rebook back to Frankfurt but could not get on a train until 11:00 am the next day. She thought, “well that sucks.” She had hoped to quickly return to Frankfurt that night. All of her clothes were at the AirBnB they had rented for three nights. She also had also been looking forward to another evening in bed with Joyce and Malcom. They had played a bit over that last week and she was quite enamored with the two of them. Joyce was very sexy and his cock was enough for the both of them. She had never been in a three some before but she loved it.

On the bright side she had close to a full day to see the city. She plugged in her phone at a charging station, sent her friends a note giving them her new itinerary. Then she did what she always did when  site seeing, she bought a map. Her friends always made fun of her and said that’s what Google Maps was for but she insisted that a real map gave one perspective and information about old Europe. Plus they were great keepsakes to memorialize her visit.

She stood at the top of the station overlooking the city. Twenty-two, single, about to start grad school, vivacious and carefree she scoped out the city. She felt the Nordic wind and realized it was colder here than Nuremburg. However, she was dressed warm, her teal knit cap partially covered her blonde braids and the colorful scarf kept the wind at bay. She was ready to take on the city.

She loved history and looked down at the map then back at the skyline and decided to go see the historic cathedral in town. It was close to the youth hostel where she figured she could get a place to crash that night. She walked outside to the brisk air and in ten minutes had navigated the streets and saw the towering spire only a block or two away. The cathedral was the seat for the Archbishop and it was simply stunning. She wandered about for over an hour taking in the breathtaking artwork, stained glass and ornate sculptures throughout. Realizing she was famished she left and looked for a place to eat, finding a small café where she could also get warm.

She sat but had trouble with the menu and the waiter. The former was in a language she could barely decipher, and the waiter spoke no English.

“American?” the women sitting next her asked, smiling, “May I help?”

Carolyn was a bit embarrassed but accepted all the help she could get and the woman invited her to her table.

“Naomi, from Chicago,” she offered her hand. “My husband and I are stationed here. What can I get for you to eat, the goulash is terrific here, as are most of the pastries.”

Naomi ordered for the two of them and they quickly got acquainted. After Carolyn explained how she ended up here and her travel issues Naomi told it was out of the question that she stay at the hostel.

“It’s dump, not all the safe and I just couldn’t live with myself knowing I let you do that when we have room at the our flat.”

Naomi and her husband had been in Prague for eighteen months, he was a Captain in the Army, they had a two year old who was back in the states for a week visiting her parents, and Naomi worked at the local American school, teaching. She also found out that Naomi came from a fairly wealthy family and met her husband, Jason, in college. Jason was “probably a lifer” in the military and was quickly rising in the ranks. Carolyn felt very comfortable with her and accepted her offer. They finished supper and spent another hour wandering the City before heading to Naomi’s flat.

In route they stopped to buy a change of clothes for Carolyn since all she had was what she was wearing. She picked out a pair of yoga tights and a pullover and a bra and panty set. When Naomi saw the selection she blanched at the cheap fabric and insisted that she “at least buy underwear that is comfortable and you won’t throw away tomorrow.” She swore by a French brand and found an unlined camisole top and a satin and lace matching bikini. Naomi also insisted that because she selected them she was paying for them. “No worries, it’s Daddy’s money.” She laughed.

Their flat was larger than Carolyn expected and the furnishings were quite nice. Carolyn began to appreciate that Naomi was probably richer than she had imagined. They made themselves comfortable and shortly thereafter Jason came home.

He was as easy going as Naomi. The stereotypic image of a military man Jason was probably 6’, fit, engaging smile, short black hair and a bit rugged. He was in uniform and after quick introductions excused himself to change into more casual stuff. He returned in sweats and poured a glass of scotch and sat down with the two of them.

He asked about her and was easy to talk to. Carolyn felt right at ease. He reminded Naomi that Andy, Elena and a Czech couple, Jan and Adina were coming over that evening. While he was being polite he said it in a way that Carolyn knew her presence was an issue. Naomi tried to be nonchalant but Carolyn sensed some tension. She knew she wasn’t supposed to be there and Naomi had forgotten about the company. She immediately offered to go back to the hostel and not intrude but Naomi would have none of that. Jason quickly agreed but his manor said otherwise. He understood and told Carolyn that, of course, she needed to stay. Whatever the issue was it seemed settled and Carolyn couldn’t help but really like her new friends. She even found herself getting a bit excited looking at the two of them as they interacted. They had a sexy way of just being together.

Shortly there was a knock and Andy and Elena arrived. She knew from conversation that Elena was military and Andy was a civilian. When they entered Carolyn was taken aback by her looks. She was a beautiful petite Polynesian woman with gorgeous skin and a body to die for. Where Carolyn and Naomi were cut from more classic western European features, she was exotic. Jet black eyes and high cheekbones she was a knockout. She had on a tight minidress which showed off her perfect bust and butt. Carolyn thought she could be a bikini model instead of a Capt. in the Army. Her husband was equally handsome, he seemed to be about 6’, heavier, bigger than Jason but very fit. Andy was bald and had a nice mocha black skin tone. They were quite a couple.

They said their hellos and asked about Carolyn. She noticed they both gave Naomi and Jason looks that had a hint of disappointment. The guys were talking and Carolyn was in the kitchen when the second couple arrived, Carolyn offered to get the door and welcomed in Jan and Adina. She took their coats and introduced herself.

“Nice to meet you,” replied Jan, “Naomi didn’t tell us we were having an extra treat.” He looked over her body. “I am happy!” He smiled

Adina looked over Carolyn’s shoulder.

“Is there someone for me or are you a unicorn?” She giggled. Carolyn was confused.

Naomi came out from the kitchen and over heard the last remark. She explained that Carolyn was a guest and how they met and that she was spending the night.

Jan and Adina seemed to be about thirty and a handsome couple. Unlike Elena and Andy they were not as striking but had a sensual way about them. He was about 5’10” with a medium build and looked like he spent some time at the gym. Black horn-rimmed glasses gave him a studious look and he had a nice toothy easy-going grin. Adina was tall, perhaps 5’8” with a more voluptuous figure, she had a large bust and nice curvy hips. Like Elena she was in a form fitting dress and wore seamed black sheer stockings and heels.

VioletaMora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletaMora

Carolyn walked into the kitchen and knew she interrupted because Naomi and Andy were whispering and she saw Naomi massaging his crotch as she told him she was sorry but they would just have to make it another time.

“I know I am intruding now. Naomi I feel like I have totally ruined whatever you had planned.” She blushed as she saw Naomi try and look natural.

“Well, there is some truth to that. I owe you an explanation.”

Naomi faltered slightly and then just poured it all out. The six of them were swingers and had planned this weekend here because her kids were back in the states and they could rarely work it out where they had this window of free time. Naomi admitted that she had totally forgotten that it was tonight but she was not going to let Carolyn stay at the hostel. She looked at Andy and asked if maybe she could stay at their place?

“Why don’t I just stay here and you guys not alter your plans? I mean, if you think I would fit in,  it could be fun.” Carolyn replied with a sparkle in her eye.

Naomi and Andy looked at each other shocked; then back at her with smiles.

“Really?” Naomi asked. Carolyn nodded and blushed.

Naomi grabbed Carolyn’s hand and walked out to the living room with Andy next to her.

“Guys?” she asked, looking at her friends, “I assume we have room for one more tonight?”

They all looked a bit confused until Andy took Carolyn in his arms, reached behind her to caress her ass. He leaned over to kiss her and then said,

“We haven’t been properly introduced have we?”

He then kissed her and cupped her ass like it was his. She responded by opening her mouth and accepting his tongue as it slid past her lips. The tone of the room immediately changed and the next 45 minutes were a bit of a blur in her memory.

She recalled Naomi slipping out of her slacks and sitting back on the couch as Jan kneeled between her legs. She held his head as he began to lick her inner thighs and up to her slit. She saw Elena move over to Jason and they too began to make out. Jason was massaging her breast over her dress and he had his hand sliding up under her short skirt to caress her ass. In minutes clothes were coming off and hands were moving all over naked bodies. Jason, naked with an engorged cock, sat next to his wife on the couch as Elena moved off the couch and knelt between his legs methodically stroking him until he was fully erect. She began to lick his shaft and Carolyn recalls her pumping his hard cock while she eagerly licked his balls and flicked her tongue lower near his ass.

Andy had pulled her sweatshirt over her shoulders and picked her up, carrying her over to the others. He set her down on the floor on her back before moving lower to slide her panties down her thighs and off her completely. Her bare nipples were taunt and erect, her body responded to Andy’s touch, her pussy was getting wet in anticipation.

Carolyn rolled onto her stomach so she could reach over and lightly run her hands up and down up Elena’s legs. At the same time she felt Andy’s hot tongue flicking between her ass cheeks.  Elena was busy sucking Jason’s cock but she spread her knees slightly when she felt Carolyn’s touch. She was looking right up her short skirt to her bare ass and naked pussy. She looked back at Andy who was massaging her ass and told him to wait just a second. She rolled onto her back and shimmied her way between Elena pulling her hips close. Elena complied and Carolyn began to eagerly tongue her wet slit. She felt Andy’s warm breath between her legs and she lifted her knees and spread for him. Soon his mouth covered her pussy the same way she was doing Elena.

“Wow, this is amazing but if we are going to do it we should do it right!” She heard Adina say. “Let’s move where there is more room.”

Carolyn had no desire to stop but she felt Andy move away from her and she slid down a bit so she could see into the room. People laughed and moved as Adina said.

“We should go boy, girl, boy, girl,” She laughed, “and no spouses together.”

Adina began to move them around and create a circle. Everyone willingly took their spot. Because there was an odd number of women Carolyn found herself on her back once again licking Elena’s pussy. Elena was on all fours sucking Jason’s handsome 7” cock who was going down on Adina, who eagerly began to blow Andy. Carolyn was turned on even more seeing his thick black shaft disappear into Adina’s mouth. Andy was twisted so he could eat Naomi, who was sucking Jan. The circle was completed by Jan snuggled between Carolyn’s legs.

The group was totally into it, no words were said just moans and an occasional smack of lips on skin. Carolyn was so turned on by the entire scene. She felt Elena tense and she knew she had succeeded in getting her off. Her face was wet with Elena’s sex and she instinctively stopped licking her so Elena could relax.

Carolyn sat up for a moment to take in the scene. As she did Jan stopped licked her pussy and moaned and it was obvious he was shooting a load into Naomi’s waiting mouth. He almost convulsed as he thrust up and declared that he was cumming.

Naomi must have needed a breath because she took his cock from her mouth right about the time he shot one more rope of cum into the air and onto his stomach.

“Oops , Sorry about that.” Naomi said as she stood up and wiped her mouth.

Andy and Jason moved over and once again picked up Carolyn and moved her to the couch and set her down on her back. Jason had lost a bit of his erection and was stroking his cock right by her face, she reached to take it in her hand and he guided it to her mouth. She let him slowly push it past her lips and into her warm mouth. He quickly hardened and in seconds he was pumping his cock in and out of her. She loved the sensation and sucked him back in each time he pulled away.

“Mmmmm, Carolyn you can suck cock!” He whispered. “Take it deep baby.”

Andy had moved between her parted legs and went right to her clit and licked her pussy and clit while he massaged her rosebud with his finger. She squirmed in delight and reached for Jason’s cock to pull him farther down her throat. She felt a warm mouth on her breast and opened her eyes to see Elena bent over her sucking her nipple, she was close to cumming and had to concentrate on Jason’s cock so she would not gag.

“I think she needs your cock too honey.” Elena said to Andy.

Carolyn took Jason from her mouth and moved on the couch to get her hips over the edge she saw Andy standing between her legs, stroking his hard black rod as he leaned to guide it into her. He paused and rubbed his cockhead up and down her slit before slipping it past her lips. She gasped as he pushed, spreading her apart and she marveled at the view of his cock disappearing into her.

“Oh my God! That is sooo good. Fuck me please.” She cried reaching for Jason’s cock and stroking him.

Andy pulled her knees up and spread them and began to thrust deep and hard into her. Elena moved closer to her face and the two of them licked Jason shaft and balls and shared sucking his cockhead until he shot a thick stream of creamy cum between their lips onto her neck and chest. Seconds later Andy pulled his cock from her pussy and stroked until he too covered her belly with his cum. He must have shot three or four times and she was mesmerized seeing his cock pulse and explode.

Naomi appeared with a warm towel and cleaned her off and the rest of the told her how hot that was and asked if she enjoyed it.

“Oh my God that was amazing!” She exclaimed and got up from the couch to kiss the guys and then Naomi. “I am so glad I ran into you!”

“You know you don’t have to take the train back tomorrow. We would love to have you stay as long as you want.” Naomi told her with a huge smile.

“Well, I do have three months before I go back to the states…” she let the sentence trail off.

She grabbed her phone and texted her friends.

“Change of plans, Prague is unbelievable, I am here for a while, enjoy the rest of the trip.”

Published 
Written by LadyWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments