Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun with Janice

"Marna brings a friend to help satisfy Janice's needs."

15
8 Comments 8
10.3k Views 10.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Janice T messaged me: "So, when are you two going to invite me?" She included a hot picture of two women and a man, naked and wrapped around each other, to make sure I understood.

There was a problem. I wasn't a twosome. In fact, my last affair had been with another woman, who just got more and more unhappy with my kinkiness and and exhibitionism. Fortunately, I had a wide variety of fuck-buddies of both genders. The problem with fuck-buddies is that they're rarely available and interested on the same day you are. Everything from relationships to ordinary social obligations gets in the way. So, it took a good deal of calling around before I hit upon Coke.

Actually his name is David, but everyone calls him Coke. It wasn't because he's a druggie, but because his width equals a coke can! He's also bisexual, which I liked. I find that bi guys are more considerate and open-minded than straight guys. They're also great ass-fuckers, since they have experience as an ass-fuckee.

I messaged back to Janice, "Tonight works. Where to meet?" I'd never actually met Janice before, but I knew a lot about her tastes from her page, her postings on my page, etc. I wasn't sure where she'd be most comfortable - her place or mine. Did she want to reveal where she lived, or did she want to be a strange home with a girl and a guy she'd never met?

"My place?" she messaged back. "Not much food, but lots of toys."

"7:30 okay?" I messaged back. "Won't bother to wear much."

"Great, me either." She said.

I primped myself into one of my super-slut outfits: a super-short red miniskirt, red bra, red heels, and a tiny clutch with my cards and handcuffs. The skirt was so short that unless I pulled it down my hips, you could see my naked, pantiless pussy from the front or back.

I picked up Coke on the way. His jogging shorts and muscle shirt were a perfect outfit. Anyone could see he was in good shape and had an interesting bulge. He was an exhibitionist too, but it's harder for men - naked cock isn't appreciated the same way as bare breasts and pussies.

"You know her well?" He asked, grinning at how my miniskirt had already ridden up, exposing my crotch.

I smiled back. "Met online. This is first time. She's bi. Contacted me, all hot and interested." His sausage was growing in his shorts. "We've been online friends for a while. She knows my tastes. "

"I hope her dungeon is well equipped!" He laughed. "What's her name?"

"Janice." I replied. "I don't think she's into bondage the way I am."

Coke smiled and shrugged. "It's all good. You're a pretty crazed chick."

I took me a few minutes to find a place to park near her apartment. I enjoyed strutting my stuff to her door, skirt low on my hips, just barely covering my treasures. The bra was smooth enough to look like some kind of athletic top from a distance. Coke kept pace beside me and looking very sexy too. In the lobby I rang her bell while Coke started to ring mine by pulling my skirt up to my waist. My pussy was now fully displayed.

"Janice? This is Marna and a friend. You ready for us?" I groaned as Coke's hand did a long stroke across my pussy lips, right there in the lobby.

"Come on up!" she said over the speaker.

Coke took his hand from my pussy and hooked a finger under the front of my bra. Tugging on that, he led me to the elevator. The door opened and a well-dressed professional woman tried to step out, saw us, and froze. Coke just put a finger to his lips, grinned at her, and pulled me into the elevator. She eyed the bulge in his shorts, then my glistening pussy on display, and laughed.

"Have fun you two!" She waved, and headed out the door.

Janice's apartment door wasn't far from the elevator. We knocked and the door opened on a chain. Janice peeked out.

"Oh, perfectly dressed, both of you... but," she giggled, "Price of admission is one piece of your clothing. Drop them right there on the floor."

I undid my bra while Coke pulled off his shirt. The sight of a red bra on a white muscle tee, just outside her door, was very striking.

Janice undid the chain and invited us in. Her outfit was also striking. A black spaghetti strap camisole stretched tight across her big, braless breasts, its bottom fluttering well above her navel. Through her see-through camisole I admired two hardening nipples. Below she wore nothing but a tiny pair of black panties with side-ties.

"Marna, you look delicious!" she said, looking at my naked 34Ds and the waist-fluttering miniskirt. "Who's this with you?"

"He's Coke, an old friend between boyfriends." I replied. "Coke, this is Janice."

"Coke is a funny name," Janice said, "you're not into...."

"Nope," Coke grinned. "It's because I get about as wide as a coke can, and EVERYONE teases me about that." He tried to glare at me, unsuccessfully.

"Wowie! I can hardly wait!" exclaimed Janice, and put both hands hand on the front of his shorts. He just grinned and let her feel him up, and down, and up again.

I moved behind Janice and wrapped my arms around her. With a boob in each hand I nuzzled her neck. "Mmmm.... you smell and feel good." Her nipples grew hard as I rolled them between my fingers.

I looked over my shoulder and saw a nice leather couch behind me. I pulled Janice backwards with me until we were both sitting on the couch, her between my legs. I could feel her ass against my hot pussy, her back pressing into my breasts.

Coke stood there, watching, and remarked, "Girls, you're making me hard." He stripped off his shorts to reveal a large cock, already very wide. Then I saw the latex cock ring encircling the base of his equipment and his balls.

"Is that a cock ring?" Janice squeaked, clearly impressed by his size.

"Yes," I said into her ear, nibbling on it while I continued tweaking her nipples through her camisole.

"Untie your panties," I told her as she squirmed in my lap. She did, but of course they didn't go anywhere because she was sitting on them.

"Now pull them off through your pussy lips." She did as instructed, the satin fabric sliding slowly up through her crotch. She tossed them away.

"Now hook your legs outside of mine." Again she obeyed, lifting her legs and spreading them outside of mine. She was now wide open, completely exposed to Coke. Meanwhile, I lifted her camisole over her head. Now she was naked too.

"Coke, get over here, lift up her ass, and work that monster into her."

"Is she ready?" he asked.

"She will be, if you go slow enough," I replied.

Coke kneeled in front of her, put both hands under her rump, and lifted her pussy up and against his hard cock. I held onto her breasts tightly, so she was dangling between us, spread wide, with nothing but teasing touches on her pussy.

"Pease, put it in me!" Janice begged, trying to pull her legs further apart.

Holding her ass with just one hand, Coke guided his cockhead to her swollen lips, dragging it up and down her entrance until she started humping toward him in a state of wild, sexual abandon. Then he slowly entered her, all of us watching as the tip spread her lips wider and wider.

Janice panted totally contradictory things. "It's too big, I can't,... " and a second later,"Oh please, more, more!"

Finally the head disappeared inside her. He stopped to let her adjust. Once her breathing got closer to normal, he started pushing his thick shaft slowly in and out, a little deeper each time. His cock was already wet with her juices as he slowly squeezed inside her. Finally, he was buried balls deep.

Janice was groaning non-stop, so we moved her back a bit, putting her ass back on the couch between my legs. I released one breast and put a fingertip on her hard clit, clearly visible above Coke's cock. Coke started slowly pumping her. I stroked her clit in unison. It didn't take long before Janice was trembling and squealing, "Make me come, oh please, make me come now!"

Coke picked up speed and I began rubbing harder. In a minute she exploded into loud cries and spurting cream. I clamped my mouth on hers to stifle her screams, but nothing could stop the cum squishing out of her pussy with each of Coke's strokes. As exhaustion started to claim her, I released her clit and went back to playing with her nipples. Coke just held his giant dick deep inside her, enjoying her pulsing pussy.

"Oh my god, that was good," Janice finally said in a hoarse voice.

Miastime
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miastime

She tipped over sideways onto the couch, slowly letting Coke's cock emerge from her dripping cunt. She swung a leg sideways so her hips slid off my lap. The sight of her throbbing pussy slowly pushing out juices was unbelievably enticing.

I scooted around, kneeled down with my ass in the air. I put my mouth on her engorged, wet pussy. Slowly I slurped up the taste of her orgasm, softly stroking her insides with my tongue to keep her flowing and happy.

"Coke," Janice asked, "Marna's ass needs attention. There's a bottle of lube in the side table drawer. I bet she needs it."

Coke laughed, "She has in the past!" and got the lube. A minute later, I felt the cool, slippery substance on my upraised ass crack. Then he stuck the top of the bottle into my ass and squeezed plenty more into me.

Then I felt his hands positioning my ass. Something big, hot and soft was pressing on my asshole. Hands pulled my ass apart and his huge cock started to enter me. All I could do was gasp and groan into Janice's pussy because her hands holding my face firmly on her hot pussy.

The intoxicating smell and taste of Janice's cum raised me to fever pitch as my ass was overfilled with cock. I panted into her pussy as more and more entered me. Eons later his balls softly tickled my fast-dripping pussy. Then he grabbed me. I felt him pulling out, then pushing in. All I could do was breathe pussy juice and enjoy the tingling deep inside as he slowly stroked in and out.

"She needs it harder, Coke. Ram her." Janice commanded.

Coke obliged, pulling out slowly, then swiftly burying his cock into me, again and again. My entire world was nothing but pussy and ass.

"Do a good job, Marna!" Janice demanded. She started moving my face around her pussy, showing me exactly what she wanted. I tried to concentrate on pleasing her, but Coke's fucking kept distracting me. Finally the combination of sensations pushed me over the edge. My ass started humping uncontrollably as I gasped out my first orgasm, feeling my juices running out of my pussy and down my thighs.

"She's coming," Coke announced. "And I never even touched her pussy."

"God damn, that's hot." Janice responded. "Keep fucking her, more slowly now. She needs to concentrate on my pussy."

And really, truly, I tried to concentrate on sucking and licking Janice's pussy to make her come. But even a slow assfuck was still a distraction triggered aftershock after aftershock. With each trembling fit, another spurt of cum trickling out of my pussy. Finally I just latched onto her clit with my mouth, sucking it in as my tongue flicked it back and forth.

"That's it, harder, harder!" Janice cried.

I kept up my sucking and flicking as Coke picked up speed again, pumping my ass. I felt Janice trembling against my face, and then, finally, she went stiff and made a wordless cry. Instantly I moved my mouth down and began sucking and licking up her delicious nectar. In response, I felt another orgasm overtake my own pussy with slow pulses.

Coke stopped, inside me up to the hilt, and gasped, "Gotta stop..." Then I felt his monster slowly leaving me, inch by inch. When he was out, I just collapsed on the couch, my sloppy face resting against Janice's thigh. I watched her come slowly leak from her pussy, which made little wiggling and trembling motions every so often. She was in aftershock land too.

Poor Coke was sitting in a nearby chair, panting. His cock was still hard, but the rest of his body needed a rest. Slowly I got up off the couch, went over to him, got onto my hands and knees, and began sucking his cock. He tasted like lube and pussy, an interesting and different combination. I heard Janice moving around behind me, opening drawers and humming to herself.

"That nicely fucked ass needs filling, don't you think?" Janice giggled.

Before I could say anything around a mouthful of giant cock, I felt a large plug going into my ass. Janice seated it into me easily. She tugged it around a little, to make sure it wouldn't come out too easily.

"Now hold her steady, Coke;" Janice said, "this is my biggest strap-on." I could tell Janice was getting into being the boss of my sexuality. I didn't mind one bit.

Seconds later, it was hard to think of anything at all as something very big started sliding through my creamy pussy lips. I spread my legs wide, trying to accommodate it. It seemed huge, and kept on going in, deeper and deeper. I could feel it pressing me against the plug in my ass.

Then Janice pulled it back a bit, and worked it further into me. Again and again she plunged deeper with her rubber cock as I struggled to deep-throat Coke, which was an impossible task. All I could do was wrap my hands around his shaft and suck like a madwoman on its head.

Finally, Janice was fucking me. Her hands were wrapped about my skirt, using it like a fuck-belt as she rammed the oversized strapy dildo in and out. My wet insides made an luscious slurping sound with each stroke. Gradually, Coke began guiding my head up and down the top of his cock, so I was seesawed back and forth between him and Janice.

"She's quite the fuck-toy, isn't she?" Janice was starting to pant now.

"Yep. Think she can swallow all my come?" Coke replied.

"Let's see her try!" Janice said eagerly, fucking me even faster now.

"Suck hard, Marna, and don't stop." Coke instructed me. As I did, he fucked his cock in and out of my lips faster and faster. I kept my tongue under his cock, pressing up to give him more feeling with each stroke. Coke seemed to go on and on. My mouth was giving out, my ass was aching with all its filling, and my pussy was starting some kind of endless creaming. I gradually realized I was in orgasm land again, something I'd hardly noticed in my struggle to make Coke cum.

Finally Coke stopped with his cock filling my throat and began pumping loads of salty cum into me. I desperately tried to swallow, but his spurting kept on. It was impossible to hold it all in. I gagged, opened my mouth, and cum slobbered out. He wouldn't release my face, the cock in my mouth stayed there, driving me insane with all his cum.

Behind me, Janice had stopped fucking and was lying across my sweaty back, resting. Her strap-on was still partly inside my leaking pussy.

Eventually, Coke released my head, chuckling. "You never can swallow it all, Marna, but I love how you try." Janice slowly disengaged herself from my pussy.

"She really enjoys being fucked. I could feel her cum squishing onto my thighs." Janice remarked as she unbelted the strapon, then leaned back on the rug, legs spread so her sweating crotch could air out.

I just sank into a puddle on the floor, thoroughly fucked in mouth, ass and pussy.

"Come here onto my lap, Janice." Coke asked. She did and his fingers found their way into her sweaty pussy. He pleasured her to another orgasm, one hand stroking inside her while the other tickled her clit. It didn't take long until she was thrashing and grunting, but he kept on, coaxing even more juices out of her. I just watched, playing with my nipples - the only part of me not aching and exhausted. Eventually Coke slowed down and left his sticky hand on her pussy, cupping it as Janice came back to earth.

"Getting late, oughta be going soon," Coke remarked.

Janice gurgled a little, then said, "Mmmm... this was so much fun. I'm so glad you both came over." She looked at me, grinning. "Next time we'll get out my bondage toys for Marna."

"Just Marna?" Coke laughed.

"Well, you'll have to bring your own," Janice replied, "I don't have anything big enough to fit you."

"Not a problem" he grinned.

Slowly I got up, and tried to pull down my wrinkled, soggy miniskirt into some semblance of acceptability. I eventually gave up. I went over and opened the door to discover both our tops were missing.

"Guess we have to go home topless" I remarked.

Janice laughed. "My neighbors like to pick things up. And I'm not going to loan you guys anything, since I know how much Marna likes being a show-off. Oh, and Marna, don't take out that plug until you get home. You can return it to me next time!"

Coke grinned and reached behind me to wiggle the plug in my ass. "I'll make sure she's firmly plugged all the way home," he laughed.

Published 
Written by marna69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments