Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Group Work

"Stuck in a group project with a couple of nerdy girls"

20
1 Comment 1
24.3k Views 24.3k
10.0k words 10.0k words

What a waste of a beautiful Saturday afternoon, I thought to myself as I biked across town to meet with my group project partners. It was late April, and had been warm for awhile, but today was absolutely the most amazing day yet. People were out shopping, walking pets, or just enjoying the fresh air that carried more than the mere promise of summer. I pumped my legs harder, picking up speed. The wind blew my hair back and made my loose T-shirt billow out behind me. The combination of warm breeze and sun on my eighteen year-old face felt good.

I'd known about the project for months - since the start of the semester, practically. What I didn't know is what an gorgeous weekend I'd be missing because of it. It wasn't fair!

I was a freshman at Clinton State, taking intro to social psychology. I wasn't even interested in majoring in psych, but three of my friends were in that class, and they talked me into it. The professor, Dr. Peterson, like most psych professors, was a total nut-case. The first day of class, he threatened to shoot us all with an imaginary machine gun if we didn't do what he said. Then he started talking about authority and an experiment where people gave shocks to other people, and another one where prison guards abused prisoners - just crazy stuff.

So, instead of giving us the usual end of term paper, he instead wanted us to work in groups of three. We were supposed to pick a topic in social psychology, and design a research proposal around it, which we'd present to the class. Dr. Peterson warned us that we needed to include sources outside of our texts, and that our presentations couldn't just be 'death by bullet points,' but had to be more creative and engaging.

Instantly, everyone scrambled to find their groups. Since my group of friends numbered four, we rock-paper-scissored to see who was the odd man (or girlfriend) out. First I went against my friend Steve, while his girlfriend, Marie, challenged Tyrone, my roommate. I shook my fist three times, and threw rock. Steve had paper. Fuck! I looked at the other two, and Tyrone's scissors were smashed by Marie's rock.

So, in the final round I went against Tyrone. I stared into his face, searching for some sign of what he was going to throw I imagined he was going to try rock, since it fucked up his scissors in the last round. Thinking I'd outsmart him, I chose paper. But the fucker went with scissors again - shooting out his two fingers and chopping my flat hand in half.

"Fuck!" I shouted aloud this time, as the others laughed. "Come on, that's not fair. We should do two out of three."

"Forget it, Liam," Tyrone countered. "It was fair and square. You're out."

"Sorry," Marie said in a tone that was hard to tell if she was mocking or sincere.

"Shit!" I answered.

I started looking around the classroom, trying to find someone, anyone else I could team up with, but most of the groups had already formed. There were a couple of girls, Alanna and Laura, sitting together at the front of the class, looking around. They always sat together at the front. I kept searching. Anyone at all... anyone...

"Liam!" Alanna called, waving frantically. "Do you have a partner yet?"

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" I swore again under my breath. "Uh..."

"Go on," said Steve, clearly enjoying my misfortune. "You need a group."

I looked around the class one more time, just in case by some miraculous fortune another pair were looking for a third, but all I saw were triads.

"Yeah, um, I guess..." I shouted back to them. I stood, and picked up my back pack. "You guys are assholes," I told my supposed friends.

"Look on the bright side," Marie advised. "They'll probably do all the work for you."

"Yeah?" I asked. "You want to trade places?"

"Not a chance!" she said, breaking into laughter. "Now, don't keep them waiting!"

I turned my back on my friends, and went to meet my group.

"Hey, Liam," Alanna said, excitedly as I approached

"This is going to be so awesome-sauce!" Laura added.

Alanna and Laura were inseparable. They did everything together. Some people thought they were a couple, but they seemed too lame to be real lesbians. They always wore weird old-fashioned clothes (not in a cool retro way, either), and said things like 'awesome-sauce!' and 'cool-beans!' They seemed super-enthusiastic about everything, as if every sentence they uttered should conclude with a minimum of three exclamation marks!!! And they were always saying things in class, answering all the professor's questions, and acting like they knew everything. In short, they were super-annoying nerds.

And now I was stuck with them. Alanna was kind of chubby - not fat, but more like she'd never really lost her baby fat. She had wavy brown hair, parted to one side in a style that didn't totally suit her round face or the smallish features slightly squished into the middle. Laura, on the other hand was tall and thin in an awkward, gangly way, as if someone had taken a normal girl and stretched them out. She had straight blonde hair, parted in the middle, that framed a slightly horse-y looking face which was dominated by a mouth that seemed just a little too big. I don't mean to say that they were abnormally ugly or anything, but neither of them was going to win a Miss America pageant.

As for me, I wasn't Mr. Universe either. Let's get that straight. I mean, I was your typical beer-drinking, bong-hitting, lazy-assed college freshman. But I was young and had a high enough metabolism to get away with my bad habits without looking like a complete fucking junkie. I had longish brown hair that I seemed to be continually brushing out of my eyes. Some people had told me I had a soft, smooth, mysterious face (as opposed to being rugged and chiseled, I guess). It worked well enough for me.

Alanna lived with her parents about two miles from campus. She said they'd be out of town that weekend. Laura had already arranged to stay with her friend for the weekend, so it made sense for me to meet them over there.

By the time I reached the ranch style bungalow, I was sweating. I should have taken it easier, but I was eager to finish the project and get back to my friends. I leaned my bike against the wall of the house, and went up to the front door. It was made of dark wood with a large frost glass window set inside it. I pressed the button to the side of it and heard chimes ringing inside.

For a minute nothing happened, and I wondered if I'd gotten the wrong address. Then I saw a faint movement behind the glass. The shadows moved around. One of them grew, and took on a pink hue, and finally a human shape. The door swung open to reveal Alanna. She was wrapped in a pink towel, with purple bikini straps showing on her shoulders. Her hair was dark and wet. Her face was super-smiley and excited.

"Liam!" she shouted.

"Uh, hey," I said, wondering who else she'd expected.

"I'm so glad you came," she enthused. "It's such a beautiful day. Laura and I just had to take advantage of it with a dip in the pool. Why don't you park your bike around the side of the house, and come join us? The gate should be unlocked."

"Sure."

I walked around to the side of the house, to find a fence painted the same grey-blue as the shutters on the windows. The gate was unlocked as Alanna had promised. I wheeled my bike through, and then leaned it against the wall by the electric meter. As I carried on towards the back of the house, I heard excited babbling and splashing.

"Liam!" Alanna shouted again as I rounded the corner of the house, as if she hadn't seen me only a minute ago.

"Hi Liam!" Laura shouted. She was in the pool, waving at me while treading water, and trying to stay afloat.

"Hey," I said, giving her a slight wave.

Alanna had slung her towel across the back of one of the deck chairs, and was standing there in her purple bikini. Without thinking, my eyes automatically scanned her body. It was better than I'd expected, not toned or muscular, but certainly not fat. All the ugly dresses she wore all the time had hidden it, but it wasn't anything to be ashamed of, for sure.

Suddenly, I snapped myself out of it, shifting my gaze off to nothing in particular as if I were lost in though. I reminded myself that this was Alanna Watson we were talking about, after all. She was one of the nerdiest, most annoying girls in the school. What the hell was I checking her out for? I wasn't attracted to her.

When I met her eyes again, she was smiling at me. "You like my bathing suit?" she asked more with a tone of pride than flirtatiousness.

"No, I mean..." I stammered. I could feel my face start to flush with embarrassment at being caught. "Yeah, it's fine. Sorry."

"What are you sorry for, silly?" Alanna asked, giggling. She pulled on the straps of her top to adjust the material over her ample breasts. Without waiting for a response she continued, "You look hot. Do you want something to drink?"

"Uh, yeah, sure."

"What would you like?" she asked. "We've got water, orange juice, coke... rum..." This last was suggested with a devilish grin that simply tried too hard to be impressive. It all but screamed 'look! I'm breaking rules! Please think I'm cool.'

"Yeah, I guess I'll have a rum and coke," I answered. If I had to spend the afternoon with these girls, alcohol was definitely welcome.

"Awesome-sauce!"

Alanna went into the house and soon returned with three large full glasses. I picked mine up, enjoying the cool feeling in my hands. I greedily gulped down a large mouthful and nearly choked. It was almost straight rum. Alanna just grinned at me.

"Is it alright?" she asked.

"Bit strong," I admitted.

"That's how we like them," Laura said.

She'd swum over to the edge of the pool where we were sitting, and was hanging on to the edge. Alanna leaned over to pass her drink to her, and I couldn't help but notice the way her buttocks overflowed the side of her swimsuit in a way that was not unattractive. Shit, what was I thinking? I took another drink.

"Did you ride your bike all the way over here?" Laura asked me.

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason," she said. "You just look really hot."

"That's what I said," Alanna said in a sing-song voice.

The girls went into a fit of giggling. They'd pause, now and then, and give each other a look. Then one would tell the other to shut up, and then they'd start giggling all over again. Thank God for alcohol, because I wasn't sure how else I'd endure spending an entire afternoon with these two.

"You do look really warm," Alanna said, smiling sideways at Laura. "Probably from your bike ride. If you want, you can have a dip in the pool before we get to work."

"I didn't bring a bathing suit," I said.

"That's alright, neither did Laura."

Laura pulled herself out of the pool, and onto the deck. What I'd taken for a bikini was actually a set of light blue cotton bra and panties. As she stood, dripping water onto the concrete I took in my first good look at her body. She was skinny, but not emaciated looking. Her breasts were  small, for sure, but now that she wasn't hiding them under some ugly old dress, you could tell that they were there. She wasn't completely flat. In fact, she had a pretty nice body, I had to admit.

"See?" Alanna was saying. "I mean, it's not like there's much difference between underwear and bathing suits, anyway."

"Mhm." Laura nodded. "They're pretty much the same thing. Besides, on a day like today, the water feels gorgeous."

"Well..." I hesitated.

"Come on," Alanna started whining. "Just come for a swim with us, and then we can get to work. We've got the whole afternoon."

I took another long sip of my drink. I knew they were just trying to get me out of my clothes. I mean, they'd been wolfishly eyeing me since I arrived. Hell, they'd been checking me out since the day I got stuck in their group, casting glances back over their shoulders at me from the front of the class. But I figured what the hell, the water did look refreshing. What harm could there be in giving these girls a little show?

"Alright," I said.

I stood up, slipped off my shoes, and pulled my shirt over my head. Then, I undid my belt and slid down my pants unceremoniously. The girls were fixated on my body. I tried my best to ignore them, and just be cool. Like I said, I wasn't in super-fit shape, but I wasn't totally out of shape either. Besides, it wasn't like Alanna and Laura had a lot of other guys to compare to. For all I knew, they were probably still virgins. Finally, I pulled off my socks, and piled all of my clothes on my chair.

Standing in a pair of white boxers printed with brown foxes, I took one last drink. I walked around to the stairs, and dipped my big toe into the water. It was still cool, but not unbearably cold. I eased myself into the pool. From the other side, there were a pair of splashes as first Laura and then Alanna plunged in. A second later, they surfaced, shouting and laughing.

"Isn't it such a nice way to cool off?" Alanna asked as I floated over to them.

"Mhm," I said.

We swam around for about half an hour. The girls seemed to keep 'accidentally' bumping into or rubbing against my body. Once, when I was at the other end of the pool, they started roughhousing with each other. I'm not entirely sure, but I think at one point Alanna tugged at Laura's bra. All I really saw was Laura looking embarrassed and rearranging the material over her chest as Alanna swam away laughing. Finally, as the skin of my fingers was beginning to prune, we got out of the pool. I meant to get dressed again, but Alanna snatched my clothes away before I could reach them.

"Hey, come on," I said.

"You don't want to put these back on, do you?" she asked. "You were sweating in them."

"It's fine," I replied.

"It's gross!" Laura joined the argument.

"Listen," Alanna said. "Why don't I just wash these while we're doing our project, and then they'll be ready by the time you're ready to leave."

"But..."

"It's no trouble," Alanna insisted.

"I guess..." I said, knowing this wasn't an argument I was going to win.

"Okay, stay right here for a minute," Alanna ordered.

"Huh?"

"I'll get you a towel," she said.

I noticed the girls had brought towels, but there wasn't one for me. They both went inside giggling to each other, while I waited, dripping on the concrete deck. I sipped my drink. The ice had melted a little and mixed with the rum, making it a little smoother. When they came out a minute later, Laura was carrying a white bath towel. I used it to dry off as much as possible, then circled it around my waist. It was a little smaller than I would have liked - definitely smaller than the huge beach towels they'd wrapped around themselves. It barely hung down to my knees, and threatened to come apart. The girls just stood staring at me.

"Don't you have anything bigger?" I asked.

"Sorry." Alanna frowned apologetically. "That's the only towel left."

I didn't believe her. The girls were probably just having fun at my expense. But what could I do?

"Are you going to just sit around like that?" Laura asked finally.

"Like what?" I responded irritably. They'd stolen my clothes. What did they expect I'd sit around like?

"In your wet shorts?" Laura clarified.

They were already starting to feel uncomfortably cool around my balls. No, I wasn't looking forward to spending the next few hours like this. I cursed myself for not thinking ahead.

"Take them off," Alanna said. Both girls fell to giggling again. "I mean, keep your towel on. I'll just put your shorts in the wash with your other clothes."

The girls were eyeing me greedily. Sighing, I turned my back to them. I could still feel their eyes on me, as I reached up beneath the towel, and slipped my boxer shorts off. They fell to the concrete with a wet smack. I stepped out of them, and Laura quickly rushed forward to pick them up.

I realized that I was now alone with two girls, wearing just a flimsy towel and nothing beneath. I felt it loosening around my waist, and quickly gripped it before it could fall off. I could sense the girls' excitement as their eyes zoomed in on the towel, and then their disappointment when I averted a catastrophic wardrobe failure.

"Shit," I said. "Don't you have anything else I could wear?"

"Well..." Alanna said. "My dad's a lot smaller than you. I don't think his clothes would fit."

"Shit!" I swore again.

"What about one of your dresses?" Laura suggested to her friend.

"What?!" I shouted. "Look, I'm not wearing women's clothing."

"Sorry," Alanna apologized. "I don't have anything else. It's either that, or the towel."

I looked down at the towel again. I knew if I let it go, it would just come apart. What was I supposed to do, just use one hand for the rest of the afternoon? God damn it, I swore to myself.

"Fine," I finally, grudgingly agreed. "But this is only until my clothes are done. And neither of you can say a word about this to anyone, okay?"

"Geeze, Liam," Laura said sarcastically. "It's just a dress. It's not like we're trying to turn you gay or anything. Sheesh."

"Yeah, Liam," Alanna added. "Why don't you just take a chill-pill?"

"Sorry," I said. "It's just weird for me. And if my friends found out, I'd never hear the end of it."

"Come on," Alanna said. She led the way through her house to her bedroom. It was full of all kinds of Lord of the Rings fantasy shit - dragons and wizards and elf-princesses and things. There were posters, figurines. Even the bed-spread was printed with castles and hobbits.

"You just sit there," Laura pointed to a corner of the bed. "We'll find something for you to wear."

"You know," Alanna said. "I've never actually had a boy in my bedroom before."

"And definitely not one wearing next to nothing," Laura added.

I could feel my face flushing as the girls went to Alanna's closet, and sorted through the hangers, whispering and giggling to each other. Laura cast a glance back over her shoulder at me. Then she tapped Alanna on the shoulder who also turned to look. I realized that they could see straight up my towel. Embarrassed, I squeezed my knees together and pulled the terry cloth fabric as far down as it could go. This led to a good deal of laughter from the girls. They were certainly enjoying my misery.

"I see London, I see France," Alanna started.

"I see Liam's not wearing underpants," Laura finished.

"Can you just hurry up, please?" I grumbled.

Hurry, they did not. The girls carefully deliberated over a number of different candidates. Finally, impatient at the delay, I got up, barely remembered to hold the towel before it fell off, and then strode over to the closet. At random, I picked a dress with vomitous patterns of orange and yellow flowers all over it off of one of the hangers.

"I'm wearing this," I stated. 

"I think you'd look better in some of these other dresses," Alanna argued.

"This," I repeated firmly.

"Fine," they both said in unison.

We all stood there, looking at each other for a moment.

"Well...?" I said.

"What?" Alanna asked.

"Are you going to let me get changed?"

"Oh!" Alanna shouted as if she'd just remembered. "Why don't you go change in my parents' room? It's just down the hall to the right. Laura and I can get dressed here."

"Fine," I said.

I trudged out of her bedroom, and to her parents room which was bigger and more tastefully decorated. Safely behind the closed door, I finally allowed the towel to drop. There was a large vanity mirror along one wall. I gazed at my naked nineteen year old body in this stranger's house, the floral dress balled up in my hand. I let the length fall, and pressed it against my chest. Okay, I reminded myself, it was only for a few hours, and only because I had no other choice. I slipped it over my head.

The dress was clearly not meant for my body, and hung loosely on me, particularly around the chest, which had a sort of plunging neckline. The hem, was short on me, only reaching half-way down my thighs, but at least I wasn't having to constantly fidget with it to keep it from coming off.

I looked again in the mirror, and tried to imagine myself as a woman - I'd obviously need something to fill out the chest, some work on the eyebrows, a bit of makeup... But with my long hair and smooth facial features... maybe... I pressed the fabric against my hips, and saw the clear outline of my cock in relief amongst the flowers. I wasn't a monster, but I didn't have anything to be ashamed of either. Beneath the dress, the bulge was obvious. Something would probably need to be done about that if I was going to pass... but...

There was a knock on the door. Before I could respond, Alanna and Laura came barging into her parents room. Alanna was wearing a blue dress with lime green stripes that looked like it was from the eighties. Laura's dress was pink and white checkers, and would have looked old-fashioned even in the eighties.

"Hey!" I shouted at the breach of privacy.

"Liam!" Alanna shouted, ignoring my protest. "You look very pretty!"

"How ya doin,' hot stuff?" Laura said in a voice that might have come from a 1940s mobster movie. She gave a loud whistle.

"Shut up," I muttered.

"We should do your make up!" Alanna exclaimed.

"No," I objected flatly.

"But you'd look so pretty," Laura said. "Please?"

"No," I repeated. "Forget it. It's bad enough I'm wearing this stupid dress."

"Fine," Alanna said. "Why don't you and Laura get set up to work on the project, and refill our drinks, and I'll go start the laundry."

We decided to work at the kitchen table. It was glass-topped, but there was enough space for all of us to spread our things out. I joined Laura in the kitchen where she filled our glasses with ice, and then about halfway again with rum. I was already feeling pretty light-headed after the first drink, but I wasn't going to let these nerd-girls out-drink me. It was bad enough that I was wearing a dress. I couldn't afford to lose any more dignity.

When Alanna returned, we finally got down to work. The project turned out to be more than we expected. Alanna and Laura lamented that we hadn't gotten to work on it sooner. As for me, I'd only barely scanned the instructions in the syllabus. We were supposed to design a research study proposal on one of the topics from the text and present it to the class. The girls couldn't decide whether to do group-think or social comparison. It was up to me to decide, so I chose social comparison because I hadn't actually done the group-think readings.

As predicted, the girls took charge, and I just had to offer minimal input here and there. Over the next five hours, we created a power-point presentation that included a lot of pictures and videos. At the end of the fifth hour I was tired, bored, and annoyed. The girls fussed over a lot of minor details that no one would care about. They said they wanted to do a good job. I just wanted to pass the class and get on with my life. Finally, I suggested that we just stop for the night. The sun had gone down, and I was feeling pretty drunk.

"Are my clothes ready?" I asked.

"Oh no!" Alanna shouted. "I totally forgot. Liam, I'm so sorry! Let me go down and switch them into the dryer right now."

I wanted to shout at her. I thought about my friends. They were probably making plans to go out later that night, and I was stuck there in that stupid ugly dress. But before I could say anything, Alanna was up and bounding towards the basement stairs. I sighed instead.

"It's alright," Laura said. "It won't take them long to dry. In the meantime, we can maybe order a pizza, and watch a movie or something. Take our mind off work for awhile."

"Alright, whatever," I said grumpily. In truth, I was starving, and pizza sounded pretty good. But I also just wanted to get the hell out of there, and get back to my friends.

"Hey," Laura said when her friend had returned a couple of moments later. "Liam and I were thinking we should order a pizza, and then maybe we could watch a movie or something."

"Okay," Alanna agreed too cheerfully. "Cool beans!"

We placed the order over the phone, which would arrive in about half an hour. Then we went to Alanna's bedroom to check out her DVD collection. There wasn't much that I found interesting. There was a lot of Disney and chick flicks. And there was the Lord of the Rings, and some other dumb fantasy stuff. I complained a lot about how lame Alanna's taste in movies was. Alanna argued that her taste in movies was actually awesome, and I wouldn't know a good movie if it bit me in the behind, but her face looked wounded.

"Don't you have anything for adults?" I complained.

"Fine," she said, finally, looking hurt. "If you don't like these, my parents have some other DVDs they keep in their room. Maybe you'd like those better."

"Do they have dwarves and trolls in them?" I asked pointedly.

"No," Alanna pouted.

"Cartoon mice or talking deer?"

"No. Shut up. Just let me go get them. You wait here."

As soon as Alanna had left the room, Laura looked at me with a devilish grin and whispered, "Hey, you wanna see something?"

"Uh, sure," I answered.

Laura led me to Alanna's dresser, and opened the second drawer. In it were a bunch of neatly balled pairs of socks. 

"Socks?"

"No, silly. Look!"

Laura reached into the back of the drawer, beneath the socks. When her hand emerged, it was holding a large life-like cock. She flipped a switch at the base of it and it purred to life.

"Oh my god!" I laughed.

"I know. It's huge, right?"

"But..." That was all I had time for as we heard Alanna's returning footsteps in the hall. Laura turned the vibrator off, and stuck it back in the back of the drawer. She slid it shut, just as Alanna reentered the room.

"Hey," Alanna said. Her hands were held behind her back. I couldn't help but picture her, lying on her bed, using her toy on herself. The image came unwanted to my mind, but I found it extremely arousing, nonetheless. I blamed it on the alcohol.

"Hey," Laura responded guiltily. "We were just looking at your dragon." She picked up the large plastic figure from the top of the dresser.

"Oh. Awesome!" Alanna said.

"What have you got?" I asked. Alanna just smiled back at me, clearly savouring the suspense.

"Come on, show us," Laura demanded.

Finally, Alanna revealed what she was holding: A plastic DVD case. The cover of this one featured a couple of naked women hanging off the arms of a well-hung Black man holding a rifle. One of the women was blonde and wearing an army helmet. The other was dark-skinned and wearing a hijab, but nothing else. Both looked like they'd had boob-jobs. In the background there was a military helicopter flying over what was supposed to look like a Middle Eastern city with plumes of smoke rising here and there. The name of the movie was Black Cock Down.

"Is this adult enough for you?" Alanna bragged, trying too hard to impress.

"A porno?" Laura asked. Her mouth hung open in surprise.

"Uh huh," Alanna nodded, clearly impressed with her own naughtiness. "Liam didn't like any of my movies. Maybe this is more his speed."

I shrugged. If it was a choice between porn or a bunch of cartoon singing midgets, I'd go with the porn. We decided that we shouldn't start the movie until after the pizza arrived. In the meantime the girls dared me to answer the door when the pizza boy came.

"What's in it for me if I do?" I asked.

"We'll pay for your pizza," Laura offered.

"Yeah," Alanna agreed. "But if you chicken-out, you have to pay for ours."

"Deal," I said. Honestly, I'd gotten so used to wearing the dress that I forgot about it for periods of time until a cool gentle draft from the air conditioning blew up it and over my balls. In any case, the alcohol had definitely lowered my inhibitions. I could tell that it was affecting the girls as well. They seemed more giggly - or rather, they were just as giggly but it was a less nervous, more relaxed and fun giggling.

Amandawhatson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amandawhatson

About ten minutes later, the doorbell rang. I sprung up off the couch to answer the door. On the other side, stood a guy, about my age in a pizza delivery uniform, and holding a bag with our pizzas. He looked me up and down dubiously.  I stood there defiantly, almost daring him to say something. What he said finally was "It's thirty-one dollars and twenty-eight cents... ma'am."

"Hold on," I said. His eyebrows raised at my clearly masculine voice, but that was his only reaction. I turned to find the girls standing right behind me, barely stifling their giggles. "Pay the man," I said loudly, with some satisfaction at winning the dare.

"I hope there's a really big pepperoni on mine," Alanna said in her best seductive voice (it wasn't really seductive at all). "I love pepperoni."

"And extra sausage," Laura played along. "I've been craving some extra-spicy sausage in my mouth all day."

The pizza boy had an embarrassed and confused look on his face as the girls gave him the money, and sent him on his way with a final mock-sexy, "Why don't you keep that big tip in your pocket," comment. As they closed the door, all three of us broke down into laughter.

"Did you see his face?" Laura shouted.

"Kudos to him for keeping it together," I said.

We dimmed the lights and settled on the couch with our pizza and our refreshed drinks. Alanna sat on one side of me, and Laura on the other. Alanna picked up the remote and started Black Cock Down. It opened with a scene of the Black man, Sergeant Longfellow, and blonde woman, Corporal Flowers, from the cover dressed in fatigues talking about a dangerous mission he was going to go on the next morning. Talking predictably lead to fucking.

In the next scene, the Longfellow's helicopter crashed with incredibly bad acting and shitty CGI effects. He survived, but was kidnapped by a trio of terrorists (a man and two women) who celebrated their victory by having a threesome with each other. The rest of the movie featured the Flowers' attempt to rescue Longfellow by assembling a team of sexy young men and women, and fucking everyone they came across in order to gain intelligence, while Longfellow was also "tortured" sexually by the two dominating female terrorists for information about his unit.

It wasn't long before I started to get turned on. I was thankful for the darkness and the pizza box to hide my growing erection. As I grew more aroused, I became more aware of the girls on either side of me, sensitive to their skin against mine. Could feel the rise and fall of their breathing in my sides. I looked at Laura, who looked back at me with a peculiar smile, and raised eyebrows. I shook my head meaning to acknowledge 'yeah, this crazy.' Then I turned to look at Alanna, who seemed very intent on what was happening on the screen.

Beneath the pizza box, my cock throbbed, desperate for attention. I began to regret the decision to watch porn over Disney. There wasn't anything I wanted more than to just whip it out and jerk it off. But with the girls on either side of me, I couldn't. Nor could I stand up and excuse myself to go to the bathroom for quick relief since my boner would be far too obvious behind the thin fabric of the dress, and the girls would instantly know what I was up to. I was stuck!

By the third sex scene, I was acutely aware that both girls' breathing had gotten heavier. Laura was absently tracing her fingers across the front of her dress. Meanwhile Alanna's hand had somehow fallen against my leg. I thought maybe it was an accident. I tried moving my leg to give her more space in case I was crowding her, but soon, the hand was back against my knee again. I looked over at Alanna. She looked back at me with a mischievous smile.

"Are you finished with your pizza, Liam?" She asked.

"Um..." I said, acutely aware of the stiffness hidden beneath the cardboard. "I'm still working on it." I said feebly.

"But I bet it's gotten cold by now," Alanna pressed on. "I could warm it up for you."

She grabbed at the box, but I held it firmly against my crotch.

"No really, it's not a problem," I said, struggling to keep my grip. "I like it like this."

"It's not a problem for us either," Alanna growled giddily, pulling harder at the box. "Just give it!"

"No!" I shouted. "You'll tear it."

"So what? Laura, help!"

Soon both girls were attempting to take the pizza box away from me. In the grappling confusion, the box went flying across the room. However, both girls kept wrestling with me, laughing hysterically. Their inhibitions were as forgotten as the onscreen interracial penetrations as I was buried under a flurry of feminine limbs.

"Well well, what do we have here?" Alanna gloated, taking hold of my erection. "Is this what you were hiding all this time, Liam?"

"No," I said, getting to my feet. "It's not- I mean..." What did I mean exactly? Part of me was horny as hell, but a conflicting part of me realized that things had gone too far already. What the fuck was I doing in a dress, watching porn with these two annoying nerdy girls? "We should stop," I said, feeling suddenly nervous and guilty. "I should go. Sorry."

"No!" Alanna begged. "Don't go."

"Yeah," I said doubtfully. "This is getting weird. It's late. I should get out of here. I'll just get my clothes and go."

"Stay," Laura objected. "It doesn't have to be weird."

"Yeah," Alanna agreed. "Why don't you just relax and enjoy yourself? Let whatever happens happen?"

She leaned forward and grabbed my conspicuously protruding erection through the fabric of the dress again. Laura stood and threw her arms around my neck.

"Come on," she said. "Don't you want to stay and watch the rest of the movie with us?"

I tried to shake the girls off, but they wouldn't let go. As I struggled against them, their grip on me tightened. I lost my balance and fell back on to the couch. Quickly they both jumped on top of me, pinning me down. Alanna lay across my legs, and Laura sat on my chest with her knees on my arms. I could barely move. Even as I continued to try to escape, I have to admit that I was feeling more turned on than ever at being restrained.

"If you just stay for a little while longer," Alanna said, letting her fingers brush over the head of my cock pocking up from the center of the dress. "We might make it worth your while."

"Let me go," I demanded, though  there was a large part of me that hoped they wouldn't. I could even hear that in my own voice. I was sure they could, too.  My struggles were becoming more and more superficial. I was actually enjoying the feeling of being powerless beneath these two crazy girls.

"Aw, aren't you having fun, Liam?" Laura asked, looking down at me. "I thought we were having a good time." She scooted forward on my chest. As she did, she raised the pink and white checkered hem over her dress up over her hips. I saw that she wasn't wearing panties. Instead, I caught site of a nicely trimmed triangle of buttery blonde hair, tapering to a pair of beautiful pink pussy lips. "After all, it's just us girls here, having a fun girls' night."

"I'm not a girl," I objected.

"But you look so pretty in my dress," Alanna said from behind Laura. "Doesn't she, Laura?"

"Mhm," Laura agreed.

"Okay Liam," Alanna said. "Why don't we make another deal?"

"What?" I asked, still symbolically straining against their bodies.

"You let us play with you for the next two hours," Alanna proposed. "And we'll finish the project ourselves. You won't have to do anything."

"Or," Laura added, rocking her hips over me. "We could tell Dr. Peterson that we did all the work, and you never did anything."

"Which is basically true," Alanna said.

"Two hours?" I asked, resigning myself to my fate.

"Two hours," Laura repeated. "But you have to let us do whatever we want with you."

"Fine," I agreed. "But no one hears about this ever. You understand? Never."

"Okay," Alanna said, rolling her eyes. "This is Vegas."

"What happens here, stays here," Laura explained needlessly.

"Yeah, I get what Vegas means," I said. "So what now?"

"Well..." Laura trailed off.

Her weight lifted off of me briefly, and then she repositioned herself over my face. Her pussy descended towards my lips. My arms were still trapped beneath her ankles. In this new position, I knew I could easily throw her off if I wanted to. Instead, I stuck out my tongue and plunged it between her labia. In my mind I blamed it on the alcohol, though if I'm really honest, that was just an excuse. I began to lap up her sweet juices, and enjoyed hearing her begin to moan softly above me in response.

Meanwhile, Alanna moved between my legs. I felt a cool draft as she lifted my dress. Her hand once again closed around my hard shaft. Then, there was a different sensation on the head of my cock, warm and moist. I felt her tongue flicker over the tip, and then press against the sensitive underside. She was far more skillful than I'd ever have given her credit for. The feeling was enough to make me groan into Laura's pussy, who responded with a little squeal of delight.

A thought came into my head that the only way to save any face in this situation was to fuck both of them into submission, just like sergeant Longfellow behind enemy lines. I may have been blackmailed into having sex with these two nerds (though my reluctance was definitely questionable by that point), but I would be damned if they were going to think of me as a disappointing lay. I focused my attention on Laura's clit which had become quite engorged, letting my tongue flicker rapidly over it as I sucked it gently between my teeth. This caused Laura to cry out loudly.

"OMG!" she shouted.

Alanna's head began to bob up and down over my cock beneath the dress. I could feel the material stretch and pull tight against my ass as she came up to the tip. Then she plunged as far she could go. I felt my cock slipping down her throat, her neck muscles working around it, as her nose pushed into my pubes. She held that position for a few seconds and then came up again, gasping for air. 

I kept up my intensity on Laura's pussy. She had begun to squirm over me, thoroughly soaking my face in her juices, but I always came back to her clit, licking and sucking it. I was actually enjoying the way I was driving her wild. Even though I was restrained, I felt a powerful sense of control over her pussy.

It wasn't long before she reached orgasm. Her thighs suddenly clamped around my ears, her pussy ground hard against my face. I thought I was going to suffocate! Her body shook with the force of it, and there was a warm rush of her creamy juices over my lips. Finally she let up on me, and I was able to draw in a deep breath.

Laura hopped off of me, her dress falling back into place. I looked down at the large rising and falling bulge beneath my own dress above my crotch. Alanna was really working my cock with her hands and mouth, but I wanted more. I moved backwards away from her, and her head appeared from between my legs. She looked at me questioningly. With her small mouth and big eyes, she looked like a big puzzled baby.

I stood and moved behind her, still on all fours. I lifted the hem of her dress. Like Laura, she was also sans-panties. I wondered if they'd planned for this as early as this afternoon. Even earlier, perhaps? No matter now. I ran my middle finger slowly along Alanna's slippery slit from her clit all the way down to her hole. Then I sunk it in easily to the second knuckle. Soon a second finger followed the first. I began to maneuver them inside of her. Alanna's breathing started to come harder. She was actually pushing back against my hand, signaling me to go even deeper inside her.

After a few minutes, I removed my fingers. Alanna made a disappointed "aww" sound. This was followed by a more pleased "oooh" as I replaced them with my cock. Slowly, I pushed inside, letting her feel every millimeter of me sliding into her until my balls gently rested against her clit. Then I slowly pulled out again, only to sink back in.

Soon, I picked up the pace, repeatedly thrusting into Alanna's pussy. As my hips connected with her meaty ass cheeks, the flesh produced a loud smacking sound and a satisfying little jiggle. Laura, finally recovered from her orgasm, moved over next to us on the couch to observe.

"Does it feel good?" she asked.

"It feels amaze-balls," Alanna answered.

"It looks amaze-balls," Laura agreed.

She bent her head lower to get a better view of my cock sliding in and out of her BFF's hot pussy. Tentatively, she stuck out her hand and gave an exploratory squeeze of Alanna's lips.

"What are you doing?" Alanna asked.

"Nothing," Laura said. "Just trying something."

I couldn't see exactly what Laura did just then, but it made Alanna shout "Fuck-nuts! Oh, sweet Jiminy Cricket, yes! Do that! That feels so freaking awesome!"

I continued to fuck Alanna from behind, while Laura worked at her from beneath. Occasionally, I felt her fingers slide over my cock, and briefly caress my balls, before returning to Alanna's pussy. Within minutes Alanna announced that she was close to cumming. And then she did. Her pussy spasmed wildly around my cock as she shuddered on all fours and growled through her clenched teeth. I quickly pulled out or else I would have blown my load as well.

"When did you learn to do that?" Alanna asked Laura.

"It was in the movie," Laura answered.

"You mean you've never...?" I said. The girls gave me a look. "Sorry, I just thought that maybe you had before."

"We're not like that," Alanna objected.

"We did kiss a few times," Laura disagreed.

"Yeah, but that was just for practice."

"Can I see?" I asked. I realized that for a captive blackmail victim, I was being pretty damned bold, but I didn't care. I'd never actually seen two girls making out before in real life, and it seemed like with these two secretly freaky girls, the time was now or never. The girls looked at me, then at each other.

"Do you wanna?"

"Do you?"

"I will if you do."

They both closed their eyes and slowly leaned towards each other, with their lips puckered. But just as they met, they broke down giggling.

"That was lame," I complained.

"Yeah?" Alanna said. "Then why don't you show us how it's done, if you're such an expert?"

I stepped towards them. First I leaned in and kissed Laura on the mouth. My tongue circled hers as I grabbed the back of her head, pulling her into me. Then I repeated the same with Alanna.

"Now, you two," I said, stepping back again.

The girls leaned into each other and kissed. It was awkward and nervous at first, but after a moment, Alanna seemed to take hold of Laura, pressing their bodies together. The kiss became less staged, more passionate.

"You know what I think the problem is?" I said when they finally broke apart. "It's these fucking dresses. Why don't you try again without them."

The girls laughed.

"You first," Laura said.

"Fine," I said.

Never being one to back down from a dare (especially not when I'd been drinking), I whipped the dress up over my head, and threw it across the room. The girls gawped at my erection standing proud, strong, and free in the middle of the living room. Then they looked at each other and laughed nervously.

"On three?" Laura asked.

"Okay," Alanna agreed. "One... two... three..."

The girls slowly began to lift their dresses, then paused to make sure the other one was also removing hers, before quickly flinging them off over their heads. Now we were all completely naked, observing each other's bodies. Laura had cute little perky mounds on her chest, about a handful each, topped with a delicious-looking pink raspberry nipples. Alanna's breasts were much bigger, her nipples wider and a little darker. Below, Alanna's pussy was shaved totally bare and flushed deep hot pink.

I'd already become quite acquainted with Laura's pussy, but now from a few steps away, I could take in the whole figure of each of the girls. Laura, tall and slender, Alanna, shorter, slightly more plump, large breasted, though seeing her now, I definitely would not call her fat.

"Okay, now let me see you kiss," I said.

The girls laughed again at me, but this time moved towards each other with less hesitation. I felt my cock twitch as their bodies came together, skin on skin, They pressed into each other, kissing passionately. Alanna's hand reached around to squeeze Laura's ass. Laura's fingers traced delicately up Alanna's side, then over her breasts, and played across her nipple.

"Is this alright?" Laura asked, breathlessly.

"It's amazing," I said.

The girls looked at me as if they'd forgotten I was there, then started laughing.

"Just wait," Alanna said, and padded out of the living room.

Laura had no intention of waiting. Instead she stepped towards me, reaching for my cock.

"I liked when you licked me," she said. "It felt incredible. Sit down, and let me return the favour."

I took a seat on the couch, and Laura kneeled between my knees. Her face lowered to the head of my cock kissing it lightly. Then it slipped past her lips into her beautiful mouth. That was how Alanna found us when she returned.

"I can't believe, you started without me," she complained.

"Sorry, Bestie," Laura apologized, sitting beside me on the couch. "He was just looking too good. I couldn't help myself."

"Do you see what I've got?" Alanna asked.

She was proudly displaying her vibrator, waving it around like a sword. Laura and I tried to act surprised, all the while sharing conspiratorial glances with each other.

"I thought we could play with it," Alanna continued.

She turned it on, and it buzzed in her hand. Gently, she ran it over Laura's body, across her arms, up her neck, over her cheek, stopping briefly at her lips. Then with the same sensuousness, she traced the tip of the vibrator over Laura's chin, down her throat to her chest. Alanna spent some time teasing each sensitive nipple. Laura made a sort of purring sound, and arched her back. Alanna carried on down the center of Laura's torso, through her shallow belly button, and below into the the trimmed field of her pubic hair until it almost reached her clit. Then she lifted the vibrator towards me.

"Get that thing away from me," I protested.

"Remember the deal?" Alanna insisted. "We get to do whatever we want with you. This is what I want. Anyway, don't be such a baby. It's not like it's a real penis."

I willed myself to relax as Alanna touched the vibrating thing to my skin. When she reached my face, I closed my eyes and tried not to think of it as a giant cock. She seemed to spend a lot of time around my mouth.

"Open up," she said.

I shook my head.

"Come on," she insisted. "It's clean, trust me."

I opened my eyes to see them both looking at me with excitement. I was going to say something to protest, but before I could get it out, the buzzing thing filled my mouth. It didn't taste like anything. It was just plastic, not a real cock. Still, Alanna seemed to delight in sliding it in and out of my mouth. When she attempted to shove it down my throat, I nearly choked, and pushed her hand away.

"Stop," I said.

"Looks like you need to work on those gag reflexes," Alanna laughed. I wasn't amused. "Okay, fine. You don't have to deep throat it."

"Can I try?" Laura asked.

"Sure." Alanna handed her the vibrator.

"How's this?" Laura asked, running the thing across my chest.

"Fine," I said.

After a couple of minutes, she let it drift lower down my abdomen until it reached the base of my cock. The new sensation caused an excited twitching and throbbing of my erection. The girls giggled. They continued to try to stimulate me in different ways, observing my reactions like a couple of scientists. They ran the vibrator along my shaft, prodded the tip of my cock, lay it flat against my length, and probed it behind my balls. I stopped them again when they reached my asshole. Out of bounds.

Laura turned her attention back to Alanna. She knelt in front of her as Alanna stretched out on the couch. Once again she used the vibrator to explore her body. Alanna protested less than I did, and actually seemed to enjoy the sensations.

Finally Laura ended up at Alanna's smooth pink pussy. She looked inquisitively at her friend and received a subtle nod in response. Keep going. The tip brushed lightly against Alanna's clit. Alanna sucked her breath in through her teeth, excitedly. Laura continued to apply steady pressure, manoeuvering the device around her clitoris. Alanna's little gasps turned into yelps of pleasure.

"Inside," Alanna moaned after another minute. "I need it inside me. Please."

Obligingly, Laura, pressed the vibrator to Alanna's opening, and then past it.

"OMG!" Alanna shouted as Laura rotated and angled the toy inside of her friend.

"Is it good?" Laura asked naively.

"Yes!" Alanna shouted. "Oh God, yes."

Feeling like I wanted to join in too, I knelt beside the sofa, and began to rub small quick circles around Alanna's clit. 

"O.M.G-zus!" Alanna cried out. "That's so good! Both of you keep doing what you're doing."

We did, and quickly worked Alanna up to her second shaking climax of the night. As Laura switched off the toy and withdrew it from Laura's engorged pussy, a trickle of creamy white cum dripped out after it.

"That was like super-amaze-balls!" Laura said between heavy breaths.

"You want us to do you now?" I asked Laura.

"Yeah," she said, dropping the plastic cock to the floor. "But I want the real thing."

She pushed me back into the couch, then climbed over top of me. Her body lowered down on to me as I guided my cock with my hand to her hole. She was a little tighter than Alanna, but well lubricated, and slid easily down my shaft. Her hips rocked back and forth, picking up speed as her pussy ground harder against me.

Having recovered herself, Alanna sat beside us on the couch, watching us fuck. Laura's moans became words: "Oh fuck, oh yeah, yeah, shit." Alanna joined her: "mm, that looks so good, yeah, give it to him." The two fell into a steady meaningless dialogue of sexy nonsense, that nonetheless, excited me even more.

After a couple of minutes, Alanna picked the vibrator up, switched it on again, and placed it against Laura's clit. Laura screamed in delight at the intensity of the new sensation on top of all the previous sensations. I could feel its buzzing through Laura's body into my cock buried deep inside her. However, the excitement only lasted a minute before the vibrator suddenly stopped.

"What the hell" I muttered, unsure if it was supposed to be a question or a statement.

"Why did it stop?" Laura shouted frantically.

"Probably batteries," Alanna said.

"Dang!" Laura swore. "I was so close. Can't you use your fingers or something?"

Alanna looked at her hand uncertainly for a moment. She had been fine with poking the vibrator at her friend, but actually touching her BFF's pussy seemed to cross a whole new threshold of sexuality for her.

"Please!" Laura begged.

Awkwardly, Alanna reached between us to touch Laura's clit. But the angle wasn't working well.

"Hang on," I said.

I lifted Laura off of me. Then I instructed Alanna to lie down on the couch on her back. I took a second to admire the way her large breasts fell to either side of her chest. Finally, I positioned Laura on all fours over top of her, so that her clit was directly above Alanna and Laura's own face looked down on Alanna's still-aroused pussy. Then, not wanting to lose another second, I quickly positioned myself behind Laura, and re-entered her.

This time, I was in control of the pace, and I stroked in and out of that hot little cunt steadily. Meanwhile, I felt Alanna's fingers begin to massage Laura's swollen clit, gingerly at first, but then faster and more confidently.

"Yes!" Laura cried out at the stimulation outside and in. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Then her head tilted forward, and her cries became muffled.

"OMG!" Alanna suddenly shouted. "I can't believe- Oh! That feels so freaking awesome-sauce! You know just what you're doing down there."

As Laura licked and sucked and mumbled at Alanna's pussy, Alanna decided to reciprocate, lifting her head up to tongue Laura's clit and my shaft.

"Mmm," Alanna said from beneath Laura. "I had no idea you tasted this good."

Each of us was pushing the others to go harder, faster, all of us building towards a giant climax. When it came it was like one of those Rube Goldberg machines. Alanna was first. As she came, she screamed directly into Laura's pussy, pushing her over the edge of her own orgasm. Her entire body shuddered, and I felt her pussy quivering around my cock.

It was too much! My own body tensed. I clutched Laura's hips and pulled her back on to me one final time, pushing into her as far as my cock could possibly go. It throbbed and pulsed, squirting what felt like buckets of thick white cum inside of her pussy. When I pulled out, a little of it dribbled out afterwards, and splashed on Alanna's cheek. She wiped it with her finger, and then sucked it clean.

Then, surprisingly, she took hold of my cock, and guided it towards her lips.

"Mmm," she said admiringly.

"Careful," I warned. "It's really sensitive now."

She gently licked and sucked her friend's juices from my cock. The sensation of her mouth was intense, but in a good way. Laura crawled off of Alanna, turned, and joined her in cleaning my cock. The two girls took turns passing me back and forth between them, teasing and laughing as I twitched and groaned.

Finally, as my erection faded, they both sat up, and I sat between them. At some point, the movie had ended and come around again to the DVD start screen. We sat for a while, just listening to the cheesy porno soundtrack, and watching a brief cycle of sexy animations on the television go round and round.

"Wow," Laura said, finally breaking the silence. "That was total amaze-balls in awesome sauce."

"Yeah," I agreed. "Very amaze-balls."

The girls laughed.

"Well, I think your clothes are probably ready," Alanna said.

Laura and I watched Alanna's naked ass swaying back and forth as she walked away.

"Did you have a good time?" Laura asked.

"It was alright," I said.

"Shut up," Laura laughed, and slapped my arm. Then an anxious look came across her face. "But seriously, we're not like... we don't have a lot of... practice at this. Were we okay?... I mean, was I okay?"

"A-plus," I said. That made her smile.

Alanna soon returned with my clothes folded neatly in her arms. I took them from her and put them on. The girls retrieved their discarded dresses and slipped them back over their heads as well.

"Well, I guess you kept your end of the end of the deal," Alanna said. "So you don't have to come tomorrow if you don't want to. I think we can handle the rest on our own."

"I know," I said, moving towards the front door. "But I was thinking... maybe I'll come by anyway... To help with the project, I mean. We're a group, so I should probably pull my weight too, you know?"

"Great!" Laura exclaimed with even more enthusiasm than usual. "And next time, maybe you can bring a change of clothes."

"Or don't bring them," Alanna said, winking at me. "We can always figure something out."

"See you tomorrow," I said cheerfully, as I walked out of the house into the night air, which had cooled considerably from earlier that afternoon. I looked at my watch. It was nearly eleven.

"Cool-beans," both girls said nearly in unison. The front door closed on them giggling to each other.

 

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments