Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hannah's Fantasy

47
10 Comments 10
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Hannah had been waiting for the weekend all week long. She'd had this fantasy for a long time and just a few weeks ago, her husband had agreed to indulge it. It had taken some time to get all the logistics ironed out, but finally, the day was here, and for Hannah, time was standing still. There were still two more hours until the workday ended, and she could head home to get ready.

Finally, the day was over, and Hannah walked in the door. Her husband wasn’t home yet, so she dropped her bags on the floor by the front door and made her way to the bedroom to get ready. Having daydreamed about this encounter for a long time, Hannah knew exactly what look she was shooting for. Starting with her hair, she brushed her long, curly blond hair and parted it down the middle. She French braided each side so that her hair hugged the sides of her head and trailed down her back in two long ropes. From the top drawer, she pulled a simple pair of white, cotton, string bikini-style panties. They sat very low in the front, the strings rode high over her full hips, and the soft material disappeared between her round, firm backside. Hannah decided against wearing a bra (she knew that it wouldn’t be long before she would be naked) and took a moment to admire herself in the mirror. Standing at 5’8”, Hannah had a toned, curvy figure. Her breasts were perky at a full C cup, her waist was thin and showed off her abs, and her hips and booty were wide and firm. The perfect hourglass figure. Lastly, she stepped into a mid-thigh, black dress with thin shoulder straps that hugged her curves.

By the time she had finished getting ready, Hannah’s husband, Brice, had arrived home. To her ever-growing excitement, he was not alone. Following close behind Brice were two large black men. Both men were over six feet tall, thick with rippling muscles, and had a lustful glaze in their eyes. Hannah felt a flurry of butterflies wash over her body and flood her lap. Doing her best to keep her composure, she walked to greet them. They introduced themselves as Ben and Travis and thanked her for inviting them to her home.

While Hannah, Ben, and Travis carried on some small talk, Brice slipped into the living room to set the mood. He dimmed the lights, turned on music, and moved the coffee table out of the way so that there was open space in the room, centered over the rug. Once completed, Brice invited everyone into the room.

The three men gathered around with Hannah in the middle. She locked eyes with Brice. He asked if she was ready and wanted to move forward. She nodded her head yes. Brice leaned forward, took her face in his hands, and kissed her passionately. They broke away from the kiss and the activities started. Brice, Ben, and Travis all pulled their shirts over their heads revealing lean, muscular physiques while Hannah let the straps fall from her shoulders and the whole garment fell to the floor. They all stepped in close, and the men’s hands began to explore her body.

Ben and Travis, standing behind Hannah, leaned in to kiss either side of her neck and shoulders. Their hands roamed over her skin. Ben’s hands instantly went to Hannah’s butt. His large hands groped and squeezed her cheeks. She instinctively pushed her hips back into his touch. Travis’s hands had found their way to her front. After his fingers grazed over her toned stomach, they moved up until they cupped her full breasts. His thumbs traced circles around her erect nipples. Hannah’s hands were mindlessly running up and down both men’s rippling chests and abs. The feeling of their skin pulling tight over bulging muscles was making her weak. Brice was down on his knees, kneading and massaging Hannah’s toned thighs. Occasionally, he would grasp her hips and let his thumbs caress the crease where her thighs met her lap. He’d pull her forward slightly to kiss and lick at her lower abdomen.

The excitement grew too much for Hannah, and she knelt down, and the three men stood around her. Her hands quickly began unbuckling Brice’s belt and unbuttoning his pants. While she rapidly undressed Brice, Ben and Travis undid their pants and stepped out. Hannah finished lowering Brice’s pants, his thick eight-inch cock sprang forth, and he kicked his pants out of the way. She didn’t know that Ben and Travis had also undressed and was surprised when she looked back to find two massive, black cocks pointed at her. Ben’s cock was as big around as a soda can and looked to be nine inches long. Travis' was equally girthy but was longer than Ben’s. Hannah guessed it to be close to ten inches. Both cocks stood straight out from their muscled bodies despite gravity’s attempt to pull the meaty appendages down. They both had bulbous, purple helmets, and their trunks were crisscrossed with bulging veins. Dark, weighty balls hung low in the shadows of the large members.

A flood of arousal crashed into Hannah’s loins. Her white panties were now transparent as she gushed with excitement. Reaching up, her small hands attempted to grasp the tree trunks that were hanging from her guests’ lap. She was unable to wrap her fingers the whole way around, but that didn’t stop her from stroking their length. Brice’s hand gripped firmly around his cock as he watched Hannah begin to pleasure the men. She moaned as she played. As the play continued, she narrowed her focus to one pulsating member at a time.

Starting with Ben, Hannah cupped his sac with one hand and grasped his root with the other. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and enveloped his swollen crown. A moan rumbled from his chest. As best as she could, Hannah sucked and bobbed on his tip while her hand stroked his tremendous shaft, and her other hand continued to fondle and tickle his balls and taint. Travis and Brice continued to slowly tease and pump their own impressive appendages as they watched her entertain Ben’s body.

After a few minutes, Hannah moved on to Travis. She started by lifting his heavy cock up towards his abdomen so she could suck a ball into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around, feeling his tender orb move about. An audible pop was heard as she released him. Then she gave him the same oral attention she had given Ben. Brice observed a puddle forming beneath Hannah. Her arousal was so high that she literally was dripping musky nectar through her sopping wet panties.

Finally for Brice, she stopped pleasuring Travis to give her attention to his rock-solid manhood. While she pleased him, both Ben and Travis groped her tits and tugged on her sensitive nipples. They continued to touch, stroke, and pinch each other until everyone’s excitement grew to a breaking point.

Brice instructed Hannah to lay down on the soft carpet. She obeyed and all three men knelt around her. Ben and Travis settled on either side of her head; Brice knelt between her legs. He reached for her panties and peeled them from her dripping sex. Hannah reached up and took an intimidating cock in each hand and began to pump them slowly and deliberately. All three men continued to caress and explore her now naked body. Brice had the best seat in the house. From his vantage point, he was able to admire Hannah’s flawless, hairless mound. There were two plump lobes that squeezed together in the center. From between these swollen lips, two fleshy lapels spilled forth, capped by a hood that hid a sensitive little pearl. Brice beheld a glistening stream of wetness where the lobes and lips met that ran down to soak the rug beneath her.

The three men took turns cupping her hot, wet sex. Their fingers pressed and massaged the soft flesh which spread the slippery secretions all over. Her body writhed under their hands. Brice leaned forward and dipped his tongue between her glistening folds. A deluge of her fragrant honey filled his mouth. Tasting her made him blind to all else and he began to devour her soft box. It felt so good to Hannah. Lust rippled through her body and her hands worked the men’s cocks faster and harder. She pulled them closer to her and pressed their domed cock heads together so she could tongue and lip both at the same time. In her periphery she watched their pendulous balls sway and bounce in response to her stroking hands.

MargaritaKis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargaritaKis

The pleasure was so intense. Hannah couldn’t wait any longer. From beneath his cock, Hannah told Ben that she wanted to ride him. The foursome stood up to reposition and get ready. Ben laid down on the soft carpet. His towering member pointed straight to the ceiling and throbbed in time with his heartbeat. Hannah drooled with anticipation. She stepped over his lap and slowly lowered herself down until the tip of his manhood teased the soft folds hiding her entrance. Hannah continued to sink down. Her sex struggled at first to accommodate Ben’s massive thickness, but the river of wetness lubricated his swollen crown and it slipped inside. Hannah gasped at the sudden stretch. She had never accepted something so big around. After a brief pause, she continued her descent onto Ben’s body. Quickly, his large cock pressed against her cervix deep inside. She looked down to see that there were still several inches of hard flesh still left to enter. For a moment, Hannah doubted her ability to fit it all. But it felt too good, and the thought passed by.

Hannah began to ride his monumental manhood. Over and over, she lifted herself up and sunk back down. Each upward movement left a trail of creamy, white girlcum. Each time she lowered herself, his cock went deeper. She leaned forward and used her hands to support herself on Travis’s hips. As her hips lifted from Ben’s loins, she pierced her mouth onto Travis’s cock. She proceeded to alternate between swallowing Ben with her box and then swallowing Travis down her throat. Brice knelt beside her and squeezed and massaged her ass cheeks. His hands helped raise and lower her on Ben’s lap as he groped her flesh. His finger massaged her tight ring. The flood of wetness that had escaped her folds previously combined with the continued flow while she rode made her backside slippery. He poised a finger right at her asshole and when she lowered back down onto Ben, Brice’s finger easily slipped inside. Hannah gasped at the unexpected intrusion.

Time was lost to the four of them. The pleasure that radiated through all was heavenly and they were all lost in the moment. Hannah’s senses were overwhelmed. After several minutes of riding, her pussy had stretched to accommodate Ben’s full length. The sound of her sex slurping on him and slapping against him as he disappeared inside her wet pocket mixed with the sound of gagging as Travis buried himself down her throat drowned out all other sounds. The finger in her ass was too much, and an orgasm erupted through her. The sound of splashing overtook the room as a jet of ejaculate shot from Hannah’s pussy and sprayed all over Ben’s stomach. Her body quaked as the climax washed over her.

Everything stopped as the group waited for her orgasm to subside. Once she had regained some composure, they swapped roles. Ben and Travis traded places; Brice stayed where he was. Hannah lowered her dripping, gaping pussy onto Travis’s throbbing cock and hungrily devoured Ben’s. She could taste herself as she licked her cream from his member, and it was such a turn-on. Before she could start riding again, she felt something pressed against her backside. Brice had positioned himself behind her and was rubbing her tight hole with his cock. He shifted his weight forward and her ass opened for him. Hannah yelped but her orgasm had relaxed her enough that she quickly adjusted to the stretch. All three men sunk themselves fully into her. She had never felt so full in her life.

Unable to move in a way that would stimulate all three men at once. She held herself still and the guys began to pump into her. Ben cradled her head with his hands and pumped himself down her throat. Hannah had to suck in breaths between each thrust. Travis held firmly onto Hannah’s swinging breasts as he thrusted long and deep into her wet pussy. Brice used her hips to hold her still as his cock pulled out and plunged back into her now relaxed ass. Hannah could feel Travis’s and Brice’s cocks rubbing against each other with her thin wall between. She felt like such a slut allowing her body to be used by multiple guys.

She couldn’t resist the growing sensation in her core and another orgasm washed over her. Another jet of ejaculate squirted from her used and swollen mound. But the men didn’t stop or even slow. Her body shook as they continued to thrust and fill her orifices. Brice and Travis could feel the contractions of her ass and pussy throb around their cocks. Hannah’s whole body was overwhelmingly sensitive.

Eventually, the waves of pleasure subsided, and the men switched. Travis stayed beneath her, Brice and Ben switched positions. Hannah was glad that Brice’s slightly smaller cock gave her throat a little break from the onslaught of Travis’s and Ben’s monstrous appendages. However, Ben was about to stretch her ass more than before. Ben pushed his immense cock past her ring and buried his entire length deep inside her ass. Another yelp pushed its way around Brice’s cock stuffed in her mouth. Once fully in position, the three men resumed their thrusting.

The feeling was indescribable. Hannah had fully surrendered herself to the onslaught of the three cocks. Her body had never experienced such extreme sensation. The wet sounds of the cocks sliding in and out of her orifices and the slapping sounds of their bodies and balls colliding drowned out the music. She was certain the neighbors could hear their play.

After a few minutes, the foursome was ready for the closing act. Ben and Travis switched places. Ben laid down on his back and Hannah’s pussy easily enveloped him fully. Travis positioned himself at her relaxed backside and pressed into her. Travis’s cock was the biggest of the three and Hannah could feel herself stretch even further. Again, the men resumed their pounding into her wet holes.

Watching his wife be used by two strangers finally brought Brice to the edge. With a few last thrusts down her throat, Brice pulled himself out of her mouth entirely. He gripped his engorged cock in his fist and pointed the tip at her face. One pump, two pumps, and on the third, ropes of thick, creamy cum shot forth splashing against her lips and face. The spurts of cum were seemingly never-ending. Hot cum hitting her face pushed Hannah into her third and strongest orgasm of the night. Her body shook as pleasure washed over her. Her pussy pulsed around Ben’s girth. Her asshole clenched and released around Travis’s fat cock. The pulsating of her body brought both men to orgasm. They both buried their entire lengths inside her. She had almost twenty inches of rock-hard cock sunk deeply into her. She could feel both cocks pulse as they filled her. She couldn’t help but let a smile spread across her cum-painted face.

Travis was the first to withdraw himself from Hannah’s body. His cock easily slipped out, leaving her asshole gaping as if he was still inside, stretching her ring. The perimeter of her open hole was pink and raw. A huge flow of cum spilled out of her yawning cave, ran over her taint, and spread over her taut, stretched pussy still wrapped around Ben. Ben let his slowly deflating cock slip from her pussy, and like her asshole, her pussy was left gaping open. The cum flowing from her ass easily slid into her open and waiting pussy, mixed with the load that Ben had deposited, and overflowed back out before falling in huge drops from her engorged clit to the floor.

Once fully removed, Ben rolled out from beneath Hannah. Her body was exhausted; Hannah lowered herself to the floor. Brice retrieved a pillow and blanket from the couch and helped her get comfortable. A smile spread across her face as she sighed and drifted off to sleep. The river of cum continued to seep from her used body and coat her folds.

Brice, Ben, and Travis picked up their clothes and retreated to the kitchen. They dressed, shared a quick drink, and then Ben and Travis said their goodbyes to Brice. Brice poured another drink and came back to the living room. He sat on the couch, turned the TV on, and waited for Hannah to wake.

Published 
Written by Woodwright
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments