Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her First Bi-Sexual Experience

"A hot night where a woman enjoys a woman for the first time!"

4
0 Comments 0
18.5k Views 18.5k
934 words 934 words


The plans had all been made, hotel and dinner reservations set. My wife and I were meeting a couple for dinner with hopes that she could experience some adult fun with another woman.

Dinner goes well and we continue the evening at a strip club. The ladies have a great time watching the tits on the beautiful women bounce around on stage. They are also the focus of many of the ladies. We have a few more drinks and decide to take the party back to the safety of the hotel room.

We get back to the room and we chat for a bit and enjoy a few more drinks. My wife, the shy one normally, stands up and asks the woman if she has ever been with another woman. Julie answers no and my wife takes it a step further and asks her if she wants to be with another woman. Julie says, “Well, I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t.” They meet each other in the middle of the room and start kissing.

This is when I realize that it is so hot to watch my wife kiss another woman! This kiss is very long as they are also exploring each other with their hands. My wife is rubbing Julie’s breasts over her shirt and Julie has a handful of my wife’s ass. My wife then slides her hands down to the button on Julie’s jeans and unbuttons them and slides the zipper down. My wife slides Julie’s shirt off and tosses it aside. Then, she slides her jeans off revealing a sexy thong and a juicy ass!

They make their way to the bed and my wife rips Julie’s bra off and slides her thong to the floor. Julie has a great rack! Julie is pushed down onto the bed and my wife begins to devour her. She is eating her pussy and licking her clit as furiously as she can. My wife is barely coming up for air. Julie starts to moan and claw at my wife’s back while her pussy is getting munched. Julie’s husband and I are standing at the edge of the bed with our jaws on the floor.

We look at each other and I say to him, “It just doesn’t get any better than this.” He quickly agrees and we both refocus our attention to the ladies on the bed. My wife comes up for air and looks at me and she has pussy juice running down her chin! She then slides two fingers into Julie’s slit and she begins to squirm and jerk! Julie then squirts all over my wife’s face a few times.

Julie collects herself after squirting at least a dozen times.

JessApril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessApril

She stands up and begins to undress my wife pretty quickly. She removes her bra, releases her large tits and immediately starts sucking on a very erect nipple. My wife looks at me and gives me a wink and begins to moan as she leans her head back.

Julie then lays my wife on the bed and spreads her legs wide and begins to flick her clit with her tongue ring! My wife cums very quickly, and grabs Julie’s head and starts to buck and grind on her face! Julie then begins to fuck my wife’s slit with two fingers. My wife begins to spasm and jerk and I know what is coming next. She squirts all over Julie’s face and starts moaning and panting, pinching her own nipples, and the flood gates open. She squirts an enormous amount of pussy juice all over the bed! It looks like a fountain.

Julie collapses on my wife and they begin to catch their breath. Both are breathing so heavy and looking oh so sexy. My wife sits up and looks at me and says, “Bring me that cock!” I stumble and trip as I try to get my pants off. Julie’s husband is attempting the same feat, because Julie has beckoned him. I arrive at the bedside and drop my pants and my very erect cock bounces out of captivity. My wife engulfs my dick and sucks it at a dizzying pace. She is so horny and I am too!

As I notice Julie is sucking her man’s cock too I begin to stroke my wife’s clit while she still has my cock down her throat. Then, I jam two fingers into her soaking pussy! I begin to fuck furiously with those fingers and she moans and gyrates. My wife begins to squirt again, soaking the edge of the bed, as she continues to suck my cock, never missing a beat.

She pulls me on top of her and I insert my large erection into her dripping wet love hole. She lets out a moan and tells me to fuck her hard! I begin to pound her pussy relentlessly. I am thrusting with all that I have. She squirts all over my dick just before I fill her with my cum and collapse on her in a heap. We are both fulfilled and exhausted.

We look over and Julie is still getting her pussy pounded! Her hubby has her doggy-style and he is ramming his rod into her over and over! He pulls out his cock and drenches Julie’s cute ass with his cum, until they collapse with one another satisfied.

What a way to meet a couple for the first time. I have a feeling that this will happen again soon.

Published 
Written by rockhard247
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors