Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He's With Her and She's With Her Too Part 4 (of 4)

"This is the final section, and Parts 1 to 3 really ought to be read first."

0
0 Comments 0
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words
As if from a distance, Lila heard Roman say, "Wow!" He was kneeling on the floor at the foot of the bed, to get the best view of what had occurred. Janet crawled up beside Lila and flipped to her back, resting a hand on Lila's forearm. Lila rolled over and placed her lips on Janet's neck, trailing light kisses all over her shoulders and breasts, with each one lingering a bit longer than the last.

Roman was still kneeling at the end of the bed when Lila crawled between Janet's legs. She exhaled along Janet's slit, and Janet jumped as if she'd been touched with a hot match. She instinctively rolled her hips down, pushing her clit to the tip of the tongue that she might have known would be there waiting. Lila placed a hand low on Janet's stomach, slowly moving her palm downward. Then she moved past her hips and slipped her hands under Janet's ass. Thus supported, Janet planted her feet and pushed herself toward Lila's waiting mouth.

Lila bent down to meet her efforts, stopping short of touching, but exhaling along her labia again. "Mmmmmm, the feel of your breath on me makes me so crazy, " Janet whimpered. Lila looked up and saw Janet's head pressed back on the pillow. Lila kissed the hollow at the top of her thigh, right where her leg joined the rest of her body. Using open-mouthed kisses in a slow, deliberate rhythm, first to the right and then to the left, finally she asked, "How many licks do you think you can take, Janet? 100 before you come?"

Lila's lips were close enough to graze the edges of Janet's swollen labia, but her tongue was slow to make contact. Lila hesitated while she relished the feel of Janet's hips moving, rocking to receive the touch of Lila's mouth. Lila searched with a very shallow stroke of her tongue for Janet's clit. She thought the first taste of her was sublime, and then Lila rolled that sweetness around on her tongue. Janet's hips quivered as Lila passed the 5 second mark of her intentional lingering. "Oh myyyyyyyyyyy," said Janet.

With a quick flick of the tip of her tongue, Lila broke away. Janet relaxed into her hands, sinking back down on the bed, with Lila's hands still cupping her ass. Lila moved back to Janet's wet warmth and spoke softly, "Hmmmm.........how many is that?"

"Oh god," she whispered hoarsely, "I....ummmm........ was it twenty-six?"

Lila burst out laughing only a second before Janet did, because they both knew that was only the first lick. Janet's hands came down and grabbed handfuls of Lila's hair. Her legs came up, and her thighs caressed Lila's cheeks. The next lick penetrated deeper into her wetness, and Janet pulled her knees further up, giving Lila full access. Lila's tongue dipped deeply into her, and her response was exactly what Lila'd hoped for, a deep groan of satisfaction.

Pulling back from her slightly, Lila hesitated, Looking at those glistening lips and protruding clit, Lila knew what came next. Before Janet could say anything, Lila licked softly and quickly along her labia: three, four, five, six, each time with a scooping motion of the tip of her tongue; then seven, eight, nine in a row. It was enough for Janet to pick up on a rhythm, and her hips responded in perfect syncopation. Just as she settled into a tempo, Lila drew another slow, lingering lick through the length of her velvet wetness.

Neither woman counted out loud, and Janet seemed have lost the power of speech, only able to exhale and wheeze. Somewhere between twenty-eight and thirty-three, Lila changed her pattern of licks. There was more mouth involved, more sucking, and every so often she pulled at Janet's labia, sucking first one lip than the other into her mouth, Janet clutched at Lila's head, her thighs spread open flat on the bed. Her hips were in constant motion, and another moan of approval crept from her lips.

Roman had climbed onto the bed, near Janet's head, and his cock, erect once more, waved in her face, He leaned closer and closer, until the head of his cock was touching her cheek, almost brushing her lips. Her face turned to him, and then it was brushing them. Janet extended her tongue to the tip of his cock, which was slick and wet, and then her tongue cradled the underside. After watching Roman begin a slight thrusting movement between Janet's lips, Lila returned her attention to Janet's other lips.

Kissing deeper: forty-nine, fifty. Lila was lingering longer and penetrating deeper with each lick, and the flat of her tongue pressed and held on Janet's clit at sixty-one, which gave way to sixty-two, then sixty-five, and then seventy.

Janet's pelvis began to gyrate, shifting under Lila's mouth with a slow vibration that built steadily, until with a gasp, she stretched to her full length. Her arms pushed overhead, legs extended, toes pointing. Somewhere around seventy-five licks, Janet's contractions began and pulled at Lila's tongue, making her own clit throb. Lila held herself tightly against Janet, feeling every subtle tremble and quake of her orgasm. Lila loved the way Janet's body reacted, and she was very proud of being able to make her feel so good.

The rhythm of Janet's heartbeat slowed. Lila could feel it on her tongue. She waited for the rigid muscles in Janet's body to relax. Roman moved off the bed, and Lila moved up beside Janet. "Something tells me you liked that," Lila said. “Did you make him come again while I was doing that to you?”

Janet only smiled and nodded. Still erect, Roman lay on top of Janet and entered her slowly, filling her completely with a single deep thrust. The urgency of his lust snatched her breath away. Taking his thickness completely, she thrust back at him, knees pulled up, heels hooked on the backs of his thighs, and they slowly rocked together. His thusts became short and more urgent, more push than thrust, since he was buried so deeply inside of her already. Then he withdrew.

He slathered some lube on his cock and some on Janet's anus too. He put his hands on her knees and rocked them upward, Raising her off the bed that way, he slowly started to push his cock into her ass. Lila straddled Janet's mouth, facing the headboard with Roman behind her. Janet grabbed Lila's waist and opened her mouth, watching as Lila hovered above her face by only a few inches. Lila could hear Roman panting behind her, and she moved her knees apart slightly, inching lower.

"Please?" Lila begged in her best I'm-going-to-die-if-you-don't voice, and Janet slid her hands to Lila's ass and squeezed. Janet opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue for Lila, who opened her legs wider and settled down slowly on Janet's outstretched tongue. Janet's tongue swirled around, tasting and collecting the juices that were dripping out of Lila, Janet's hands pulled Lila tighter to her mouth, and Lila began to feel light-headed as her hips ground against Janet's tongue.

Lila heard Roman's groans behind her, but they seemed far away. The entire world seemed to have shrunk to a single tongue, one set of lips and a pair of hands. Lila lifted herself slightly and looked down, as Janet responded with slow, dragging licks from the tight pucker of Lila's asshole up to her clit. Janet opened really wide, took all of Lila in her mouth and sucked deeply. Her tongue crept up one side of Lila's clit and lingered there with a slow pulsing motion, while Lila's body was jerking as though there were an electric current emanating from that magical tongue.

Ever so slowly, Janet swirled her tongue round and round, circling and passing over Lila's clit, and Lila's hips started to rock, matching that same slow rhythm.

AriatnaAlfaro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriatnaAlfaro

Lila's eyes closed as she concentrated, and her breathing was coming in very short and shallow gasps. Throwing her head back, hair flying wild, Lila arched her back as she released her hold on the headboard. One hand reached upward, clawing at thin air, while the other hand clutched at her breast. She rolled her nipple between fingertips, as Janet, gripping her waist, pulled her down hard, thrusting her tongue deep inside.

Janet and Roman must have climaxed around then, but Lila missed out. She was oblivious, in a world all her own. When she returned to herself, she found that all three of them had collapsed on the bed.

Lila was starving, and she noticed it was way post lunchtime. She was also pretty sleepy. In fact, without meaning to, she dozed for a little while, and when she woke, Janet was offering food. She had laid in some fruit, cheese, crackers and lunch meat, which they all shared. After they'd eaten, Lila excused herself to use the restroom, and she used the opportunity to retrieve the other toy that she'd brought in her purse.

When she returned, Roman and Janet were going at it again, right there on the carpeted floor just outside the kitchen. She stopped herself from giggling at how horny they were, because the sight stirred her own juices once again. Janet had straddled Roman and was riding him, rocking slowly, front to back, each time hesitating a second before she leaned forward. Clearly, the pressure on her clit was rewarding her with another wave of pleasure each time. From Roman's breathing, Lila was sure he was being rewarded with contractions that sucked at his cock. The angle of his penetration must have been close to perfect, as Janet moved slowly, with a long rolling motion of her hips ....upward ....then slowly downward.

Janet was forcing her clit to press against Roman's shaft. She took his hands and placed them on her hips, so that he was half holding her ass, assisting her with her motions. His grip was firm as he guided her up and down, back and forth, in a way that seemed pleasing for them both. Janet's movements were increasing in rapidity as she rose up higher on Roman, hesitating before sliding down almost the full length of his shaft. Her hips jerked on her upward motions, and she closed her eyes, losing herself in the sensations.

Roman's cock glistened, as Janet was soaking him with her wetness. Noises were coming from deep in her throat as she grunted and moaned with her efforts. Her juices were all over his hips, and on the insides of her thighs. She was riding Roman with an intensity Lila almost envied, especially knowing how many orgasms she'd already had. Janet's thigh muscles flexed raising herself up, and with each deep thrust of her hips. Her hands were on Roman, pushing at him to get more leverage, with her fingers curled into fists. She'd already left red marks on his chest.

Lila was sitting very close to them, so aroused she was stroking between her own thighs. The toy she'd brought but hadn't yet used was a two-egg vibrator, and she would have loved to bring it into play in the present situation. To do so would require her to straddle Roman with her ass right in his face, and she wouldn't feel comfortable doing that. So she turned the eggs on and held one just above Janet's clit.

Roman started to roll his own hips to match Janet's thrusts. He held her hips in his hands, anticipating her thrusts as she fucked him wildly, completely. Holding the egg in place above Janet's c;it with one hand, Lila was using her other hand on her own clit. The arrival of Janet's orgasm sent wave upon wave of contractions through her, which surely pulled and sucked at Roman's hardness buried deeply within her. Janet's back was arched as she drove her hips down on him, grinding against him as her orgasm thrashed her. Roman's hands holding her hips swayed with her movements, and his climax followed right after Janet's, seeming only slightly less intense than hers.

Janet collapsed against Roman's chest, with her head resting on his shoulder. His hands and arms slid up the smoothness of her back, hugging her closer to him. He whispered in her ear, telling her of his love for her. She responded with a deep sigh of contentment and a soft curl against his body.

It was time for Lila to go, but she didn't want to interupt Janet and Roman's post-coital reverie. She kissed Janet lightly on the shoulder and patted Roman's arm as she left to retrieve her clothes. Leaving off the garter belt, she started by putting on her stockings. As she slipped her skirt up her legs, Janet came into the bedroom and jumped on the bed, watching her dress.

Janet thanked her friend again and again for coming over and giving them this treat. Janet slipped into and began buttoning her own dress, as Lila finished putting on her sweater and shoes and gathered up the rest of her things. As Janet followed Lila to her car, Roman, still naked on the floor, called out, "Drive carefully."

When Lila was halfway out the door, Janet said, "Oh, wait! You forgot something!" Lila continued walking to the car, figuring that Janet would bring whatever it was she forgot. Rain had begun, unnoticed by all of them, but Janet carried no umbrella when she joined Lila by the door of her car. In her hands was the vibrator with the two eggs, which Lila'd left on the floor. Janet smiled and said, "I really wanted to try this on you."

She kissed Lila, and then came the buzz as she turned the eggs on. In seconds, Janet's hand hiked up Lila's skirt, and she undid some of the buttons of her own dress. Handing Lila one of the eggs, she pulled Lila's hand down between her own thighs. Janet held Lila's hand holding the egg against herself, and as she moaned softly, she moved the egg that she was holding between Lila's labia, slowly working it toward her clit.

Lila noticed a car passing by just before she closed her eyes and grabbed Janet's shoulder. In these circumstances, she couldn't be bothered worrying about being seen. Janet was applying continuous pressure, working the egg in circles around and on Lila's clit. "Oh Janet," Lila whispered, and she slipped into a cocoon of ecstasy. It was an orgasm that rolled with a mellow swell, finishing in a slow, weightless glide. She reflected that it was definitely not the most intense orgasm of the day, but still very nice.

Lila transferred the egg she was holding to her left hand, while she inserted two fingers of her right hand, inside Janet, curling them up toward her pubic bone. Her fingers dipped deeper, feeling for the pebbly surface of Janet's g-spot, just as she applied additional pressure to Janet's clit with the egg. Janet squeezed her hand and shuddered. Her breathing stopped when her climax hit, and then she squirted, drenching Lila's hand as well as her own legs.

Before letting Lila leave, Janet hugged her for a very long time, standing there by the car, and she whimpered softly when Lila kissed her goodbye. Driving home, Lila reflected on the day and wondered when the experience, or one like it, would be repeated with her new love. She smiled, and then she sighed.

Published 
Written by Frobisher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors