Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Homecoming from the Sandbox

"After months in the desert, I come home to a wicked party"

14
6 Comments 6
10.1k Views 10.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: Spice It Up!
Hello there, my name is Brian and I just got back from a 10 month deployment overseas. 10 months is a long time to go without seeing any friends or family let me tell you. It is also a long time to go without fucking. Due to the rules of our deployment zone, there was absolutely no sex allowed. That and the lack of available women made sure that everyone slept alone at night. Of course I am no wuss so I used Skype and phone sex as often as I could. Phone sex, Skype, and even porn were not enough after a while though and I was forced to simply deal with it.

I had told my predicament to a few friends back home, friends who were all more than willing to help a guy out in need. Sarah was the ring leader of our little group, the lead vocalist for the local band we all supported and the best organizer you will ever find. She could organize anything and everything.

About a week before I was scheduled to make the flight back to the States I told everyone that as soon as I got back I would love it if the threw a party. Honestly my first intention was just to see all my friends again, but I was hoping that I could find someone to spend the night with too.

Sarah was the first to respond and said she would make sure I had the best homecoming party ever. Because it was Sarah I believed her wholeheartedly. At this point I should also note that I am a bit of a freak. I love to do weird things and try new stuff as often as possible. My last girlfriend and I split after she fell in love with a friend of ours, not intentional but still heartbreaking. I have to admit it was my fault, I loved watching my girlfriend fuck other men. I mean I loved it. I would sometimes send her out to go screw another guy, then she would come home, describe the entire event in detail and sit back while I ravished her used body.

In the end it turned out she just could not handle it and left with Jason, one of my best friends. No loss though, the rest of my relationships after that were mostly purely sexual mutual friendships. Like Sarah, she knew me better than many of my friends because she and I spent so much time together shortly before I left. For about three months we fooled around and I gradually told her more and more about my odd sexual appetites. Her favorite one though was also something I rather enjoyed.

Sarah would like to go out on dates with guys while we were together. She would lead them on, seduce them and have her way with them. If she could manage it she would try to get them to cum inside her. When this happened afterward she would come over to my house and tell me all about it. We would then play where I pretended I was all appalled and shocked and tell her what a dirty filthy whore she was and how bad she had been, slowly making her take of her clothes as part of her punishment. It would eventually end with me licking her dirty little pussy while she sucked my cock 69 style.

Needless to say, when I got back I was looking forward to that party. I got into town on Wednesday and Sarah picked me up from the airport. After filling her trunk and back seat with all my junk (you accumulate a lot when your deployed for 10 months) she headed back towards towards town. “Do you have a place to stay?” she asked, as she drove.

“Not yet,” I replied, “haven't really had the time since rip, everything has been too hectic. You can drop me off at my dad's place though, it's only a couple of blocks from your house.”

“Fat chance! There is no way I am leaving you alone at your dad's house why he is out of town. You could have PTSD and go crazy and kill the neighbors and shit, that would be a mess now wouldn't it?” Her attitude was flippant but it was obvious she was worried about me. Being away from people for so long I was sorta worried myself. So I agreed to spend the evening at her place, watching The Avengers, and The Dark Knight Rises since I missed both of the releases while I was gone.

Before I crashed out on her sofa she told me she had scheduled the party for that Saturday, to give me a few days to adjust. The next few days were rather uneventful. If you have ever been on a deployment you know that it doesn't just end when you get home. First there's all the paperwork, taking documents to the court house, getting your licenses renewed. Then you have to do all the other stuff like safety briefings and mental evaluations. So by Saturday I was ready to unwind in a big way.

Since I had gotten my car back I had been driving around all morning just getting myself re-acquainted with home again. I got a text message around 1pm telling me to be at Sarah's place in about an hour. I went and grabbed a bit to eat at my favorite grease hole diner, then drove to the party. The first thing I noticed when I pulled up was the massive amount of vehicles parked around. I guess I had been missed a lot more than I had thought! I parked and walked up to the porch nodding to all the people lingering in the yard, some old buddies who all shouted things like “Hey man! Good to see you back!” and “Welcome home bro!”.

When I got inside I stopped dead. Along the living room wall was no less that 6 kegs, 2 of which were my favorite beer, Killian's Irish Red. A big screen TV was hooked up with Call of Duty 3 and a huge table laden with snack foods. I asked around for Sarah and was told she was out back on the deck. When I got out there I realized some one had actually hired a live DJ for the party. He had some good beats going and a bunch of people were already dancing. When I stepped onto the deck Sarah ran over and threw her arms around me. “Welcome home handsome!” she yelled before planting a huge sloppy kiss on me.

Needless to say I was in shock, it was such an amazing party! We danced a lot and I caught up with old friends. There was a ton of drinking going on and even though there was close to 100 people at the party everyone seemed to manage to get hammered. I only drank moderately since I wanted to enjoy the night, as well as remember it. Towards the end of the evening most of the people had said their goodbyes and wished me luck. There were only a handful of people left and I noticed they were the ones that did as I did, didn't drink too much.

It was at this point in the evening when Sarah found me again. She told me the night was not yet over and that I should follow her upstairs. More than eager to have some fun, I was happy to oblige, although I was a little skeptical when everyone else also follow us. We got to the second floor living room and she dimmed the lights and directed me to sit on the couch. Everyone else stood around and just watched.

SkinnyMistress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyMistress

She flipped on the radio and turned to some new age hip hop station, I'm a classic rock fan myself, but this station did have its merits. As the bass pulsed Sarah began to slowly dance around the room, shifting her body with the music, leaning towards some of the guys or girls and dancing in front of them. She continued, teasingly, to dance around the room with everyone else leaving me alone to watch.

When she finally got to me she leaned in and kissed me softly, then climbed into my lap and began to rock her body back and forth. As she was giving me the lap dance she started to remove her clothes, first the strapless pink shirt, then the bra, until her luscious tits were dangling in my face as she rode me. I flicked my tongue across her nipple and saw her smile, then gently bite down. She arched her back and moaned, letting me rove her chest with my mouth. My cock was so hard as I played with her in front of our friends. After a few moments she stood up and slid her short, white skirt to the floor, revealing that she was not wearing any panties.

I'm not sure why but that always makes me insanely horny, when a woman goes without panties. It is like this magic switch in my brain. She stood there before me, looking as beautiful as ever. Once she knew that I had gotten enough of an eye full she fell to her knees and began undoing my pants. My cock sprang out as soon as the zipper was down, poking up through my boxers. Sarah stared at me with her stark blue eyes as she stuck her tongue out and ran it up the length of my shaft.

I closed my eyes and shuddered at the touch, it had been so long since I had felt the touch of a woman. Still maintaining eye contact she put my head in her mouth and gently sucked on it, tasting my pre-cum. She gripped the shaft tight in one hand and moved her mouth slowly down my shaft, taking it as far as she could before backing off again. She repeated this several times until I was practically begging her to stop, so she jerked my cock with her hand and started to suck on my balls.

Her tongue danced across my sack as pleasured me, taking one ball in her mouth at a time, sucking on it then switching to the other. It was unbearable. I rolled my eyes back into my head as she again sucked up and down my shaft, only faster this time. I could feel her moaning over and over again, thrusting against me, which just aroused me even more. I opened my eyes and was almost shocked to notice on of our friends behind her, sliding his cock into her pussy as she sucked me off. I looked around the room and it seemed that everyone was engaged in some kind of sexual activity. There was a couple fucking on the floor a few feet away and two girls in 69 on the other couch.

My friend Sarah had organized and orgy for my welcome home! I was amazed and thoroughly happy at the lengths to which she went to please me this night. I grabbed the back of her head and began forcing my cock down her throat, something I knew she loved. She gagged and sputtered as I fucked her face, taking that cock from behind deep inside her pussy. There was another girl beside me on the couch sucking a dick, so I reached over and began to finger her pussy as I used my friend's face. I licked my fingers and for the first time in 10 months tasted pussy on them. Unreal.

The guy behind Sarah grunted and moaned and I could tell he was shooting his load in Sarah's well fucked cunt. He slammed into her a few last times and pulled out. Sarah moaned and sagged a little. Pulled her mouth of my cock and motioned to change positions. She sat on the couch with her legs spread and I was kneeling in front of her. The guy who came stood on the couch and she started to suck him clean, licking his cum off his shaft. I got to work licking her dirty little twat, savouring her juices mixed with his as they dripped down her lips. I flicked my tongue across her clit and smiled as she twitched and spasmed, while I cleaned her hole.

Soon I lifted my face from her crotch and aimed my cock at her little pussy. She caught my eye as she was sucking and turned to face me. I slide my dick into her to the hilt, burying it inside her, feeling her tight cunt clench around me as I went in. She screamed in delight and we kissed, each tasting what we had been doing. The sounds of sex had filled the room and ours was not the quietest either. I placed each of her legs in the crooks of my arms and help her up slightly as I slammed into her. I let 10 months of celibacy out on her eager twat, fucking it hard. Too soon I was ready to cum and pulled out to cover her body. She had other plans and quickly leaned down to take my load in her mouth.

I pumped me cum into her mouth for almost a minute before I was done, she just patiently waited till I was finished then leaned over to the girl next to her, who was in turn getting fucked. She kissed her full on the mouth sharing my load with her, both girls looked so hot with my cum running from their open mouths and their tongues writhed together. My cock was still as solid as a rock and I wanted more, so I positioned my cock at Sarah's asshole. She grinned as I did so, still kissing the other woman, so I began to slide into her. It was insanely tight, my shaft was squeezed so hard I was almost ready to cum again.

I relaxed a little and waiting to adjust, for both of us. When I was sure it was not too uncomfortable for her I started pumping into and out of her ass. I could tell she liked it as she pressed back against me. Her face was a mask of bliss as I fucked her tight ass, riding it with my cock. Since I was still on my knees another of our female friends came of and positioned her pussy right above my face, squatting a little so that it was at a perfect height for me to use my tongue on.

I tore into her pussy with my mouth and again tasted warm cum as it ran out of her. It almost sent me over the edge, my cock sunk into Sarah's pussy and a freshly fucked cunt in my face for my pleasure. I licked her clean and actually got her to cum on my face once before she stood and walked off, probably to get fucked again. Sarah was again sucking another cock as I fucked her little ass. I started slamming into her harder, making her take this guy's dick deeper and deeper into her mouth as I thrust.

She screamed and squirmed, moaning loudly as I ripped into her. I could not take it any longer though and soon I dumped my seed into her amazingly tight ass. She sighed as I pulled out of her, letting her cum filled ass leak all over the couch. I sat down next to her as she sucked and whispered a thank you in her ear. It was the least I could do after such a great night!

Published 
Written by Glerian
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments