Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

HotWife Amber: The Clients - The Finish

"Amber lets it all happen."

19
5 Comments 5
13.7k Views 13.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
The rest of the morning went smoothly. They somehow were able to get on with the day's business and interact, almost as if nothing had happened. Nobody seemed to detect any thing out of the ordinary during any of their meetings or throughout the working lunch. Amber was relieved that there was no awkwardness.

After the last meeting of the day, Jesse asked Amber to hang back until the rest had left the conference room. Amber was thinking that Jesse was going to say a standard, "We won't say anything," goodbye. After the last person left, Mark pulled the conference room door shut and locked it. Then Jesse said, "We were thinking we owed you something in return." Amber's heart fluttered with a bit of excitement.

Jesse walked to Amber and grabbed her by her hips and guided up against the conference room table. He lifted her up and sat her on it. Amber didn't resist. Jesse smiled and said, "Lay back." Amber laid back on her elbows, so she could still see what was going to happen.

Jesse slid his hand up under Amber's skirt to her waist. He took hold of her panties and began to pull them down. Amber eyes widened and she lifted her hips. Jesse looked into Amber's eyes as he slid her panties down off her hips and legs. He tossed them to the side. Jesse then took each of Amber's legs and lifted them up on to the table so her legs legs were bent and her feet were on the table. Mark appeared next to Jesse then. Amber looked from one to the other. Then each took a leg and spread them. Amber's skirt fell open up around her waist. Her smooth, waxed pussy was now on display. She smiled and blushed a bit. Mark and Jesse both looked and exhaled in delight at the sight of Amber's smooth, perfect pussy.

Jesse looked at Mark and commented, "Fuck, I knew she was going to have an awesome pussy."

"Well, I think we need to get started," Mark replied. Amber's heart began to race in anticipation of what she was sure they had planned.

Jesse knelt down between Amber's legs. He quickly leaned in and ran his warm, wet, tongue up along Amber's pussy. Amber's made a short sigh of pleasure. Jesse then pressed his lips to Amber's pussy and sucked her smooth labia into his mouth. His tongue pressed into her pussy and he licked up to her clit. Amber moaned. Jesse felt her hips move every so slightly in reaction to his mouth on her pussy.

Jesse's tongue pressed, licked, probed, and pleasured Amber expertly. Her moans became louder. Jesse tongue darted in and out of her pussy and slid up to her clit. His lips sucked and pulled and the heat of his breath and mouth overwhelmed Amber. She panted, moaned, and then tensed up in a rushed of orgasmic pleasure. "Oh! Ohhhhhh!" she moaned. Jesse held her hips and kept his mouth on her pussy as her body flexed in orgasm.

After a moment of intense pleasure, Amber began to relax. Jesse pulled away and stood up. He looked down at Amber laying on the conference room table, her legs spread, her pussy exposed. He flashed a smile. Amber smiled back. Then Mark deftly slipped in between Amber's legs and he sunk to his knees. Amber's eyes flared and she smiled in surprise.

Mark quickly pressed his warm lips to Amber's smooth pussy. His tongue slipped between the lips of her pussy and he pressed into Amber's warm cunt. Amber exhaled in pleasure. She reacted both physically in response to Mark's tongue, but also to the knowledge that a different man was down on her pussy.

Mark was every bit as enjoyable as Jesse. His tongue pressed and his lips sucked in all the right places. Amber didn't last as long. She was already stimulated beyond control. Mark's tongue and lips quickly brought Amber to another overwhelming orgasm. The pleasure was so intense she had to push his head away from her pussy to gain her composure.

Mark stood up as Jesse had earlier and looked down at Amber admiring the position she was in. After a few moments of lying on the conference room table recovering she sat up and let her legs hang off the table. Her skirt fell back to covering her pussy. Amber smiled in appreciation at each of them.

"Well that was a great meeting," she said. Jesse and Mark nodded graciously in acceptance of her compliment. Amber then pushed herself up off the table and straightened her skirt. She stooped down, picked up her panties, and slid them back on. Jesse and Mark both watched intently as she did, enjoying the sight. Amber straightened her skirt again, then her blouse. She composed herself with a deep breath. "Well," she said, "I guess I should be going."

Jesse and Mark step to the side and made space for her to walk between them to the conference room door. Amber smiled as she passed between them.

Just as step past them Jesse quickly stepped behind her and grabbed her hips, stopping her.

"Oh!" Amber exclaimed.

Jesse pulled her back and turned her so she was facing the conference room table. He pushed on her hips from behind and moved her to the table until her upper thighs were pressed against it. Jesse leaned his head in next to Amber's ear and said, "We're not done yet. There's something we're going to do to you before we let you go."

Amber swallowed in nervous excitement.

Jesse then bent Amber over the table pressing her chest onto it. Amber turned her head to the side, her cheek rested on the cold wood of the table. Jesse then grabbed Amber's skirt and pulled it up around her waist exposing her panties and ass. "Fuck that's nice, Amber," Jesse commented with pleasure. Then he reach and took hold of her panties and pulled then down and off her hips. He lifted a foot and pushed her panties down the rest of the way to the floor. He then kicked Amber's feet apart, spreading her legs wide as she lay bent over the conference room table.

Jesse kept a hand on the small of Amber's back as he took a half step back. He looked down at Amber's cunt on display from behind. "Oh fuck Amber. Your pussy looks so good."

Amber tried to look back to see Jesse's expression but couldn't. Then she heard the sound of Jesse undoing his belt and pants. Her heart raced with the certainty that he was going to fuck her, and that Mark was also going to fuck her. She heard Jesse's pants fall, then she heard Mark undoing his pants.

A moment later Jesse lifted his hand from her back just long enough for him to pull off his shirt. Amber felt Jesse's other hand touch her ass and slid up to her waist as Jesse stepped closer. She felt his hard tip touch her left ass cheek and slide down between her legs. Jesse rested it against her opening. Amber swallowed hard. Jesse moved his hips and rubbed the length of his meat back and forth along the smooth lips of Amber's pussy. Amber moaned in anticipation of what was next. Jesse rocked his hips back slightly and the tip of his hard dick slid into position against the entrance to Amber's cunt. Amber felt his hand tighten on her hips.

Jesse pressed forward and pushed his cock into Amber's warm cunt. As soon as the hard tip of Jesse's manhood entered Amber, he moaned, "Oh fuck! Your cunt's hot."

Amber's fingers pressed against the table as she felt Jesse's cock, a strange cock, pushing into her pussy. Jesse continued to push forward and with each inch of his hard dick that entered Amber's tight hole, Jesse moaned and let Amber know just how fucking nice it was to be inside her cunt.

After a second more of a slow deliberate sliding of his hard meat into Amber's wet cunt, Jesse surprised her and thrust the second half of his cock into Amber with forceful thrust.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

Amber's thighs pressed into the edge of the table as Jesse's hips pressed against her ass, his cock deep in her pussy. "Oh god!" Jesse moaned loudly. His balls swayed into the cold edge of the table. Jesse had his entire manhood inside of Amber's hot wet cunt. He loved it.

Amber gasped in pleasure at Jesse's thrust. It felt good to have a hard big dick in her pussy. She craved it. She moved as much as she could, given the position she was in, to show Jesse how she enjoyed it, wanted it.

Jesse pulled back and savored the feeling of Amber's cunt engulfed his cock. Then he thrust harder. Amber gasped at the force. Again and again he pulled back and thrust back in with vigor. He picked usp the pace of his fucking. He loved it. He hadn't fucked a woman like this before. It was a fantasy come true. He heard Amber's moans of pleasure and it encouraged him. He held her hips and enjoyed every thrust of his hard dick into Amber's tight pussy.

Amber tried to look back to see Jesse, but she couldn't. She was able to see Mark. He was wide eyed watching as Jesse fucker her. She could see he was hard under his pants. Just then she felt Jesse's rhythm change, heard his moans change. Then she felt his cock begin to swell. Oh god, she thought.

"Oh, Oh, Ohhhh," Jesse moaned as he started fucking Amber with quicker shorter thrusts. His hands gripped her waist tighter. "Oh shit, Amber!" Jesse moaned loudly. Then he rammed his cock as deep as he could into Amber's tight cunt and exploded. Jesse's manhood swelled up and twitched as he unloaded the first stream of cum deep into Amber's pussy.

Amber's eyes widened as she felt Jesse's cock swell and twitch deep inside of her. She knew what was happening. She'd didn't stop it. She wanted it secretly. She let it happen. She let Jesse cum in her.

She felt his cock pulses and twitch, and with each one she knew another stream of Jesse's cum was shooting into her pussy. She took note of the feeling of Jesse cock as it released his seed into her. Her mind savored the moment. She wanted for so long to finally let another man cum in her, to at last take advantage of the freedom to fuck other men. Now she had really, truly become a HotWife; a wife that fucked other men for her pleasure as much as for her husbands pleasure.

Jesse relaxed after he flexed and shot the last of his load deep into Amber's cunt. He looked down at her bent over the table, her legs spread, and thoroughly satisfied. Then he pulled out and stepped back. He looked down and saw some of his cum drip out of Amber. He smiled.

Amber pushed herself up off the table and rested on her elbows. She looked back at Jesse with a look of pleasure on her face. Jesse smiled. Then she noticed Mark walking towards her. He was undoing his pants. Amber didn't say anything. She just watched. Mark pushed off his pants and boxers exposing his hard manhood again. Then he pulled off his shirt. He looked at Amber and smiled then he walked to her and guided her up and turned her to face him.

Mark reached down and grabbed the bottom of Amber's blouse. He began to pull it up. Amber complied and lifted her arms up. Mark pulled her blouse off exposing bra covered chest. He tossed the blouse onto the table. After absorbing the look of Amber in her bra with her firm flat stomach exposed, he reached out and undid it. He took it and tossed it aside.

The excitement on Mark's face at seeing Amber's tits was unmistakable. Amber bit her lip softly. Mark the grabbed Amber's hips and lifted her onto the table. Amber flashed her eyes to Mark, then to Jesse. Jesse smiled.

Mark then guided her onto her back with her legs hanging over the edge of the table at the knee. Mark surprised Amber when he reached up and pulled off her skirt rather than flipping it up to her waist. She was now naked, laying on the conference room table of one of her clients. She didn't care.

Mark dropped her skirt and pushed her legs apart, exposing her pussy. He pulled her to the edge of the table and stepping in between her spread legs. He plopped his cock down on Amber's stomach right above her wanting wet hole. Amber loved the weight of him on her.

Mark looked down and stared at the site of his cock laying on her. He then pulled back and slid it along her smooth skin until the tip of it dropped down into position at the entrance to her pussy. Mark quickly looked at Amber as he pressed against her opening to see the look on her face. Amber smiled. Mark flashed his eyes before looking back between her spread legs. He pressed forward and into Amber.

Mark's mouth hung open in astonishment as he felt his cock slide into Amber's warm cunt. He watched in disbelief as he saw his hard dick disappear into Amber. He couldn't believe he was doing it.

A moment later, with half his cock in, he thrust quickly. "Oh damn," he blurted out as the pleasure of Amber's cunt washed over his hard member. He glanced up to Amber's face to see, and record in his mind the look on her face as he had his cock deep in her pussy. Amber looked back with a look of complete pleasure.

That look pushed Mark over the edge of pleasure. He was far too excited at the whole experience, the impossibility of it all, the pleasure of it all. He could last but a few moments longer. He quickly pulled back a bit and thrust in hard. He held her hips and began fucked her fast and hard. He wanted to get as many thrusts in and out of her hot, tight, cunt as he could before he exploded.

That enthusiasm excited Amber. It overwhelmed her. She was surprised at her physical reaction. She exploded in orgasm. "Ohhh! Mmmmm," she moaned as he tensed up in pleasure.

Than was the last straw for Mark. Mark erupted with an orgasm. Ss he did, he thrust as deep as he could into Amber's pussy so he could cum deep in her. He gripped her hips and pulled her into his hard meat as he pushed forward. He trembled as he flexed his ass and cam hard. His cock jumped with each stream of cum he unloaded into Amber's tight cunt. Mark counted each pulse of his cock knowing with each one he was shooting more of his seed into Amber. He counted four big pulses and a final weaker fifth.

After a moment he relaxed and pulled out of Amber's well used pussy. He, like Jesse, saw his cum drip out of Amber's beautiful cunt. He smiled. Amber relaxed and looked up at the ceiling. That is when she noticed the conference room camera's, and noticed the little red lights were on. She knew they had filmed the encounter.

Less than a minute passed before they all started dressing. They dressed in silence. Once dressed they composed themselves and walked to the door. Jesse unlocked it. Just as he pulled it open Amber broke the silence and said, "Send me a copy to show my husband." She then walked out. Jesse and Mark looked at each other and smiled.

The End.

Published 
Written by Wife4AllOccasions
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments