Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How He Learned His Lesson - Pt.2

"James lesson continues."

4
1 Comment 1
10.1k Views 10.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
The women laughed and whistled in a sense of triumph. Not only did they find him sexy, but having this power over a man was an empowering satisfaction .

“Well! Since Amanda was so gracious as to hand him off to me, we should let her do the honors!” Sara suggested.

“Amanda, it is! Here you go.” Chelsea directed as she handed Amanda the towel.

Amanda rested a hand on his thigh, as she brought the drooping towel to him. Wasting no time, she wrapped her hand around him in the towel, and gently stroked him with it. Each cleansing stroke made James twitch, and the ladies took pleasure in this with a few snickers.

It was almost like a gift to her; watching her man being played with by her friends. The control she had over him as he did his best to atone for his mistake, put a whole new layer of sexiness to him.

James was done being properly cleaned, and he stood in the middle of her friends naked. He appeared even more dazed as he recovered from his orgasm, now naked and being thoroughly examined by the four women around him, excluding his wife. The music came back to life, breaking the relative silence, causing most of them to jump a little.

“Another round of lap dances! Get to it hubby!” Chelsea said loudly.

James began to make his rounds, as Chelsea thought about which game to play. Since it was already late, she didn't want to waste time on the innocent games, she wanted to play one that would really drive the point home to him. Considering how much alcohol was consumed by her friends at this point in the night, she knew they would go along with just about anything she propositioned. She went to their room, and grabbed a deck of cards and four skirts. As she returned, she handed her friends the skirts and told them to put them on “sans-panties”, as she began to shuffle the deck and explain what she had planned. Once they all returned to the living room, Chelsea clued them in.

“Okay! After giving this some thought, I think we should play a game of 'SlapJack'.”

“We'll all sit on the floor around the coffee table, with James at one side. The person who slaps the Jack first, every time one drops, has to sit on James lap.”

As Chelsea explained this to her friends, they would look at each other and smile, as it now made sense to them why she had them put on skirts and go commando.

“The first person to sit on his lap ten times, wins the game. Simple. Right?”

“Very.” Amanda agreed.

“Best game I'll ever play!” Neomi said as she eyed James' hardening cock.

“Lord have mercy on your soul James!” Sara said, as they gathered around the coffee table.

“You sit there James, now let the game begin!” Chelsea exclaimed.

“Each one of you grab a card. The person with the highest valued card, sits on him first!”

As the four women grabbed a card, James had reached a new level of nervous. It seemed as though his nerves knew no bounds. Every time Chelsea instructed him to do something, his mind found a new level of anxiety, but to a large extent, he was also enjoying the night. His body was met approval and desire, and in a way, it began to feel like a gift to him, though he couldn't help having some anxiety about it.

“Alright ladies. Flip 'em!” Chelsea said.

“Woo-Hoo! An 8!” Yelled Kelly.

“Bummer! I got a 5.” Amanda said as she pouted, then laughed.

“Looks like I'll be sitting first! I've got a 10!” Neomi said confidently.

“What a shame. Looks like I've got a Queen. First seat goes to me!” Sara said as she walked over to James.

Sara looked him over, and winked at him as she turned around, and knelt down next to him. They all watched as Sara nervously lifted one leg over both of his, as she prepared herself to straddle him. She looked up at Chelsea to make sure that she was certain. Chelsea nodded, and Sara blushed.

Her hand slid up the inside of his thigh, gently grazing his balls, as she took a firm hold of his cock. She took a deep breath as she brought the tip of him to her lips. She quickly looked back at him as her other hand parted her lips with its fingers. She eased down onto him as James grunted. Sara bit her lip as a gentle moan could barely be heard.

“My god Chelsea! Mm. No wonder you want to marry this man!” Sara exclaimed as she was still working on taking him into her.

“You got it!” Chelsea said with a smirk.

“Alright! So, if a Jack drops and Sara slaps it, she gets to stay on James. But if anyone else hits it, it'll be their turn to take on seat on my beloved.

Leah_Barker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leah_Barker

Oh, and be courteous! Wipe him off after every use!” Chelsea told them.

“Kind of like using equipment at the gym!” Kelly chimed in.

“Except, this equipment might squirt something back at you!” Neomi joked as they all laughed.

“Or in you.” Amanda added as she bit her lip with a look of desire.

“Equipment that rewards you for use!” Kelly added. “And I'll take it!”

“You gals ready to start?” Chelsea interrupted.

“Oh. Yes we are dear!” Neomi said.

“Then let's begin!” Chelsea said as she began to flip and plop cards on the table.

The women all watched anxiously for the Jack to drop. They were all hoping to get a seat on James before someone reached the score limit.

With each flop of a card, Sara would rock forwards just a little. James would tense a little each time as Sara's warm, wet, swollen insides would contract slightly around him. He fought the primal instinct to thrust himself as deep as he could go. He could feel a big difference in her, compared to his fiance. Sara was a bit tighter, but it was probably because she either, hadn't had sex in a while, or hadn't been with someone as big as him in the recent past. She was getting wetter as well. He could feel her getting more and more slippery. Not that a lot of time had passed, but she was obviously getting more comfortable with him being inside her, which allowed her to become more aroused.

“SlapJack!” Sara yelled as she managed to get the first one.

“Darn! Shuffle those cards better Chelsea! That took too long!” Kelly said jokingly.

“You're just jealous because I get to keep my seat! Not going to lie, it's the best one in the house. Or that I've ever sat on, period!” Sara gloated.

As the Jack dropped, Sara had lurched forward to slap the card. James had taken a hold on her hips to keep Sara from flying too far forwards, and as she came out with the card, she dropped back on his cock, taking his full length deep within her, and bounced a few times as she did a form of victory dance on his lap.

As Chelsea shuffled, James gave Sara a little thrust of his hips, as he pulled down on hers. She glanced back at him with a smile, and he winked back. He was starting to get into it. The fact that he was quite possibly going to experience all of her closest friends, as they would him, he decided to have a little fun himself.

James ran his hand under her skirt, and brought it to her lips. Using his pointer and ring finger, he separated them slightly, so his middle finger could have easier access. Sara now twitched a little and giggled, as his finger found her clit. James moved all three fingers forward and back slightly, pleasuring her as she was pleasuring him with her hip gestures.

The sound of chatter and cards flopping filled the room. Sara did all she could to hold back moans as his finger movements became more rigorous. James had to squeeze her hips to slow down her grinding, as she began to start working him good. He could tell that she wanted him to unload inside her. She brought a hand between her legs, as her fingers fumbled for his balls. She wanted to caress them, knowing that would expedite his orgasm if she did. Her fingers found them, and she began to caress them. James grip eased on her hips, and he slid a hand up between her breasts, and slid it back down. Sara moaned loudly, and everyone looked over at them. As a card dropped to the table, Sara moaned once again, but it was pure orgasm this time.

With all eyes on Sara, she slapped the table before she leaned all the way back onto James. He held his place, with a big smile on his face. Victory over Sara was his. Chelsea looked at him in the eyes, and they both smiled at each other.

“It was going to be one of us.” James told Chelsea, as she laughed.

Sara apologized to everyone before bringing her hand up. She was holding a card. She was just as surprised as everyone that she even had a card in her hand, but as she looked at it, it was a Jack.

“Guess I nabbed it when I, um, you know.” Sara said as everyone began to laugh.

“Looks like you haven't quite won yet James.” Chelsea said with a smirk.

“You are going to pay for that!” Sara told James as the game continued.

“Let's make this a little more interesting. James, lean forwards and put your arms behind your back.” Chelsea instructed him.

“We'll see who wins this time. I have a feeling that the only thing that could save you, is if someone else gets the Jack. Second win for Sara, with a possibility of a large side pot. He can really fill you up when he cums Sara, be prepared.”

Published 
Written by Luxúria
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments