Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Could be a Foursome

"The come back from grief"

11
3 Comments 3
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Well, it’s been one month since my dad passed away, and I am still not over the shock. Another Friday night and my roommate won’t let me stay home again. She has called me every hour since I got home from work, I finally cave in and get dressed to meet her at the bar. 

She tells me not to wear my comfy jeans either; I have to wear my black latex mini dress. She laid it out on my bed. I tell her that I just don’t feel like dressing up. She won’t let me just stay home in my jammies. I get a shower and put on the black mini dress, then head downtown to the bar. 

I get there and Sherry is with a couple guys; she introduces me, and I smile trying to be upbeat. We get a table and order drinks. I try to let Sherry know I am not in the mood to make conversation with men I do not know. 

After about an hour, I start to feel a little more in the mood to socialize. Sherry can tell my mood has improved and says as much. She takes her date and heads to the dance floor. Mark looks at me and asks if I would like to dance. I tell him that I am not very good but would give it a try if he wanted. 

We are dancing when I look over and notice Sherry and her date are leaving. I look at Mark and nod my head in their direction, he looks over and says, “I guess I will be taking you home.”

I laugh and tell him, “It’s not that far, I don’t want to put you out. I walked here, I can walk home.”

He responds, “When you got here it was afternoon. It’s almost eleven, I will not let you walk home at this hour.” I couldn’t believe it was that late, it seemed like I had only been there about two hours. I thanked him and asked if he was ready to go.

We get our things and start to walk to my house, it is a warm summer evening and we are talking about everything. Suddenly I realize he must have a car, I look at him and ask, “Do you want to walk or take your car?”

He smiles and says, “Better take my car so I can get myself home.” We both start laughing and head over to his car. 

We get to my apartment, and I ask if he would like to come in for coffee, he says, “That would be great, thank you.” Once inside, I make coffee and take it into the living room where Mark is waiting. We sit and I pour the coffee then I hear noise coming from Sherry’s room.

Mark and I both stop talking and listen. Then we both realize at the same time Sherry and Chad are in the bedroom. Mark laughs and says, “Maybe we should turn on some music to drown them out.” I laugh at that and turn on the radio. 

We start chatting about our lives and what we want for our future. I start to tell him about my dad, and he slides closer to me and puts his arm around my shoulder to comfort me. I am getting emotional, and he lifts my chin and kisses me very gently on the lips. 

I put my arms around him and start to kiss him firmly on the mouth, opening my lips to accept his tongue. Our tongues entangle darting back and forth. I pull him on me as I lay on the couch. He rolls on top of me as he slides my zipper down the front of my dress. He caresses my breast and leans down and takes my breast into his mouth. Sucking and nipping at the nipple. 

I grab his head pushing his mouth against my breast, I spread my legs as his hand slide up my thigh. I feel his fingers spreading my lips as one slides into my wetness. He slowly slides his fingers in and out still sucking and biting my nipples. I am so turned on, my hips start moving as I grab his hand and try to shove him in deeper. 

Suddenly he pulls his fingers out and brings them to my lips, I suck them clean. I roll him back so I can sit on top of him. I slide my hand down his body unzipping his pants, I reach in and grab his long hard cock. I sit on top of Mark slowly stroking him. He lays his head back on the couch closing his eyes, I slide down his body and take him into my mouth. 

I start to suck slowly in and out, massaging his balls with my left hand. I start to move a little faster, I can feel his balls getting tighter. I can tell he is just about ready to fill my mouth when he grabs my head and starts moving faster shoving his throbbing cock down my throat. Suddenly he shoves in deep, making me gag, and he shoots his load straight down my throat. 

As he finishes he pulls me off him and rolls me on my back, he slides down between my legs. He spreads my thighs and starts licking my clit. He slides two fingers deep into my wetness, moving his fingers in and out in motion with his tongue. I start to moan and grab the back of his head moving my hips in motion with his hand. 

I am getting closer and closer to cumming, suddenly I tense up and squirt right into his mouth. I didn’t notice that Sherry and her boyfriend came out of her room and were watching us. When I finally realized they were there, I grabbed the blanket off the couch and Sherry started laughing and said, “Don’t be shy now, I’ve seen it all.” 

Then she looked at me and asked, “Cindy, have you ever thought about having sex with another woman?” I just looked at her in shock.

StaceyDarling
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StaceyDarling

She adds, “I know you’re not into women. But have you ever wondered what it would be like? I have to admit, when I see you in the shower or getting dressed, I sometimes wonder what it would be like if we were intimate.” I just look at her for a minute thinking of an answer.

I realize I need to be as honest with her as she is with me. “Yes, I have thought about it.”

She looks at her boyfriend and he just nods. Mark gets up and goes over next to Chad. Sherry comes over and sits next to me on the couch. She puts her arm around me and slowly leans in for a soft kiss. I kiss her back softly at first, then a little deeper. We continue to kiss and turn to rub our bodies together. Pressing our breasts together, hands rubbing everywhere. We continue to kiss and rub for several minutes, just feeling each other.

Mark and Chad just sit and watch, neither moving or talking. I slowly move my hand to Sherry’s wetness, pressing my fingers against her clit. As she leans back against the couch, I slide down her body and spread her legs, smelling her sweetness. I take my tongue and flick her clit and she lets out a soft moan.

She tastes so sweet I just bury my tongue deep inside. Licking and tasting every inch of her wetness. I use my tongue to slide in and out of her. She gets so hot she rolls over and starts to ride my face. Chad and Mark have been watching the whole thing.

Chad gets up and comes over to Sherry while she is riding my face, he comes up behind her and slides right into her behind. She relaxes and lets him have her from behind. I can tell she likes it I can feel her muscles tighten against my tongue. I grab her butt cheeks and spread them so Chad can get in deeper.

Mark comes over and climbs up on the back of the couch and slides his cock into Sherry’s mouth. She starts sucking and licking him, like a sex starved woman. The faster I lick, the harder she sucks. I start rubbing my clit as I eat Sherry.

Chad is starting to move faster, he pushes my hands away and grabs her hips. He suddenly shoves in hard and pushes her clit right against my tongue. As he shoots in her anus, she squirts right in my mouth. She tastes so sweet; I suck every ounce of juice down my throat. 

Mark is still riding her face. He pulls out and comes over, lifts my legs over his shoulders and slides into my wetness. He starts pumping me hard and fast. He feels so good that I can feel an orgasm start to build up again. I grab Mark’s waist and start moving with him, I start to cum, my muscles clench Mark’s shaft and he shoves in hard, grunts and fills me up.

We are all exhausted, and I ask Mark if he would like to spend the night. He says he would love to, so we go into my room and climb into bed. I tell him that I usually don’t have sex on the first date. He laughs and hugs me and says, “When we wake up it will be our second date.” I smile snuggle up with him and fall asleep.

The next morning, I wake up to the feeling of someone rubbing the wetness between my legs. I roll over and Mark kisses me very deeply and caresses my body. I moan into his mouth and melt into his body. He slides into me, and I groan at the feel of him deep inside.

He starts moving in and out slowly, then he rolls me face down on the bed and lifts my hips as he starts pumping faster and faster. I am so turned on I squirt all over his manhood. I am so wet he pumps in hard and shoots stream after stream inside. He collapses onto my back. 

We fall back to sleep and Mark spends the rest of the weekend in my bed. It’s Sunday night and he gets ready to leave with the promise that I will spend next weekend with him. 

Mark leaves and Sherry comes into my room to make sure I am okay. I tell her thank you for the great weekend; it’s the first time since dad passed that I didn’t think about him all the time. She laughs, hugs me and kisses me deeply. 

We lay down on my bed, start kissing and caressing each other. I start to kiss down her stomach and reach her shaved mound. I kiss her softly and start to lick her lips, she tells me to turn around and I do. We lick and suck each other sliding my fingers in and out of her wetness. I can feel the walls of her pussy grip my fingers, she starts to squirt all over my face, which makes me cum all over hers. 

We both collapse on the bed and hug each other. I thank her for everything and we spend the day naked watching TV and fooling around. We both get ready for bed and fall asleep together in my bed.

The next morning, we get up and as we get ready for work we talk about the weekend. We both agree that we want to continue our experimenting with each other, but we both still want to date our boyfriends. 

I called Mark and explained everything to him about me and Sherry, and he said he was okay with that as long as he could continue to see me. Sherry did the same thing with Chad. So the four of us have decided to move in together and see how things turn out.

Published 
Written by cmt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments