Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Started With Babysitting

"Two babysitters are encouraged to do more than sitting."

79
27 Comments 27
58.3k Views 58.3k
6.7k words 6.7k words
Famous Story

I was employed in an office in town as a part-time receptionist. I am also studying at University for a Business Management Degree, as is my best friend, Samantha.

At a party, we were talking and one of other girls mentioned how much money she made as a baby sitter. It also gave her the opportunity to study while she did the sittings.

I asked was there much work around as I would not mind doing some to get a bit of extra money.

“More work than I can handle, would you like me to refer some of the jobs to you?”

Samantha and I both agreed we would appreciate it.

“Let me have a CV so I can pass your credentials onto my clients.”

“We would really appreciate that. Thank you.” We chorused our reply.

The next week I had two calls from two different women. I accepted both. One of the women I knew as she worked in the pharmacy.

My first sitting was wonderful. The kid’s father picked me up from home and dropped me back afterwards. Evidently this was a pretty normal arrangement.

The other sitting was interesting, the pharmacy lady, Jan. She was young, in her early twenties, and it was her first child who was now about six months old and was still being breast feed. I was a bit worried about how I would handle a baby that young, but I needn’t have worried. Her mother always had a bottle of milk in the fridge and I was shown how to warm it – just in case it was necessary. I needn’t have worried as she slept the whole time and her mother told me and the party they were going to was not far away. If there was a problem to ring and she would come home immediately. I was reassured now.

The following week I had two other calls, one from and Jan and her husband Tony, and Judy and her husband Ian. Both bookings were for the same evening and I had accepted Judy’s request so I recommended Samantha to them.

One of the other girls who knew me and had started sitting was having a coffee with me one day and asked me about Judy and Tony.

I told her about the unusual life they seemed to lead.

She said, “I think I know why. I sit for another family and I have learned they go to sex parties and I am sure that woman is one of them.”

“My god!” I exclaimed. “She certainly doest’t look the type; she is lovely to me and to the baby. I can’t believe that.”

Our final exam was the following week and we wanted to exchange some notes and any ideas we had on the questions we may be asked. We forgot about the couples in question.

The week after the exams I was asked to sit for Jan and Tony again. Curiosity got the best of me and I decided to have a look around their bedroom and see if I could see any evidence she was a swinger as Karen had suggested.

I couldn’t find anything other than her contraceptive pills and a couple of toys in her bedside drawer. She had less than me and it was obvious she still masturbated. There was some other feminine gear in her side of the bathroom cabinet like a razor and some wax so I assumed she shaved herself. I do the same.

I thought nothing more until the next week. The baby was restless and began to cry, and I couldn’t pacify her, so after the bottle didn't’t pacify her either, I rang Jan and asked for some advice.

Jan said she was only ten minutes away and would come home.

When she arrived, I noticed her clothing was not as neat and tidy as she normally was. She went to the baby and picked her up and nursed her. Over the next few minutes she pacified the baby, and as she did so, she gave me some hints on what to do in this case. While doing that I noticed she had no bra on. It became more obvious when she undid her dress and gave the baby a breast to suck on. I was certain she had one on earlier. Then I saw what I believed to be semen in her hair. I tried not to stare but I could not believe it. Anyhow once the baby was settled she said she would go back to the party and left me.

I could not get over the facts of what I had seen. I rang Samantha and told her, and she said, "I am pretty sure that she is one of the groups in town who swing, now I will make some more enquiries."

When Judy came home I took particular notice of her. She did have a bra on and there was no sign of semen in her hair but she had obviously combed it as where I had seen the semen, the hair looked like it had stuck together like when you used hair spray, but I could see she hadn’t used a spray. My opinion of her changed and I became even more curious. Tony drove me home and we chatted, and he said it was lucky they were not far away when I called.

I casually asked, “Was it a nice party?

“The same old crowd, we meet fairly regularly. There are two groups we fraternise with. You may know one or two. They use the same babysitting group your friend runs. That is a godsend; none of us have any problems with sitters now. “

I took a mental note to check around for others sitting the same nights I do. Who else is in town that swings?

It soon became obvious from talking that there was a small group of about a dozen people who all use our babysitting club and the same two couples regularly booked us the same nights. The mystery deepened. I said nothing to the other girls but I did arrange to meet up with Samantha and compare notes. I mention Samantha particularly because we have both knew boys and have slept with them both. We even dated and slept with them both on different dates. Sam and I compared them and their bedtime performances afterwards.

When some other guys who we didn't’t know well, attempted to date us and we were suspicious. We both had a feeling they were after what we had enjoyed with our other two friends. Some we accepted, some we refused. We soon realised that it was our bodies they wanted not our company.

Sam and I became curious. She sat for one of the two other couples on the list whose dates coincided with the couple I was sitting for, and now we had doubts about their activities on the sitting nights.

The mystery deepened and Sam and I became even more curious. We began to take more interest in the couples we were sitting for regularly.

One night we were both sitting as we normally did on the same nights for the same couples. We had decided to become a lot sneakier and look in places where they may have things hidden. I found some silk ropes and a couple of pairs of handcuffs used in S&M, but Sam rang me and told me she had found a stash of CD’s. A few were taken at a nudist resort's but there were two that looked like they had been taken at a swinger’s party. She would copy them and we could look and see if they were the couples we were suspecting. They were poor quality, and obviously taken from a hidden camera in a house she told me.

The next day Sam and I arranged to meet and view the CD’s. It was easy to recognise a few of them. It was also very plain to see they were all naked and having sex openly in a party like atmosphere. Some actually wore party style face masks. It was obvious they knew they were being filmed but not by the camera that had recorded the videos we were watching. A few times we saw a woman using another hand held video camera.

We looked for people we knew and Sam said she thought she recognised one woman but it was hard as she was having sex against a wall with a guy. All we could see was her head and his back. We were sorry we couldn't’t confirm our suspicions.

The next night I sat for Jan, I decided to investigate their CD collection in view of Sam’s success. I struck Gold. There was a DVD of a party and what I saw amazed me. It was in a cover for a movie. I only realised when the disc had no printing on it. As soon as I put it in the DVD player, it began with them all having drinks naked. Obviously they had all undressed somewhere else. There were eight people involved, six of them I recognised, including Jan and Tony, the couple I sat for, and Judy and Ian, Samantha’s couple. The surprise was our PE teacher from our old school and a girl from the Post Office. The other couple I didn't’t know.

I watched it right through. It seems anybody who wanted to could take videos of other people. I soon realised it was usually one of the partners taking video’s of their wife or husband with somebody else. I only saw Tony and Judy involved with the other woman in a threesome once. I gathered it was the other woman’s husband doing the videoing. Ian and Judy were there but we never saw them featured on the video. Nobody seemed to go with their own partner. I thought why would they? With others to fuck you could fuck your wife at home.

There were three separate parties on the DVD. During the last party I saw the woman I didn’t know telling Judy I was on the phone. It was the time I rang about the baby, Judy was in the middle of getting sucked out by Jan while Ian was cumming into her mouth. Somebody else was using the camera.

I knew now I had disturbed her in the middle of a sexual interlude. I knew then why she had cum in her hair and probably no underwear on, certainly no bra which she had on later when she came home with Tony. She must have just thrown her dress on and came home immediately. It wouldn't’t have been more than ten minutes between the phone call and her arriving.

I rang Sam immediately as I knew she was at home; she wasn’t sitting for anybody.

“Shit,“ she said. “I am on the way over.”

When she arrived I re- ran the DVD and we watched enthralled.

Sam had her hand down her shorts and was feeling herself as we watched the DVD .

I said, “Let me help you.”

I slipped her shorts off and proceeded to finger her while we watched. Half way through the second party she said, “Oh shit I am cumming, keep going... keep going.” I paused the DVD.

Sam had a great orgasm with me fingering her. As she lay back enjoying the sensation I kissed her. We both enjoyed that. It was my first time I had fingered her but I am an expert at wanking boys off.

I had never kissed another girl on the lips before either but she had.

We became quite passionate, and she whispered, ”Let’s undress ourselves”. I didn't’t hesitate and the both of us were quickly nude and we resumed the embrace. I paused the DVD while getting undressed.

Sam and I began a very intimate embrace, we were both naked and she slipped her leg between mine and our cunts were rubbing each others, it was amazing, we were virtually humping each other nude. We certainly didn’t need the porn DVD to work ourselves up.

The feeling I was getting was wonderful. This was the first time I had done anything like that with another girl, and I was enjoying it. Sam seemed to know what to do and the way to do it. I had no inhibitions about kissing her and letting her fuck me. It even felt better than when I kissed boys and let them fondle my sexual parts. It was something I had never considered but I didn’t feel I was doing anything wrong. I was enjoying every second. It didn’t take long to find out Sam had already done it a few times with a cousin. That explained she was not hesitating to do what she was doing with me and initiating all the moves. She had done it before. Why she never told me before surprises me.

Eventually we both came. I have cum often being fucked by a boy, but this time it was amazing. Almost as good as being eaten out.

After it was over, we both lay there exhausted but happy.

“Shit, girl, why didn’t you tell me you were like that? I think I liked that better than being fucked by a boy.”

“I have always been a bit careful of telling anybody, I have only done it with my cousin who is twenty and she is more lesbian than bi I think. She rarely goes out with boys and rarely lets them fuck her. She says they always leave their mess in her that she doesn’t appreciate.”

“Isn’t it illegal to do it with a cousin?” I asked.

“Depends, first cousins yes. Loretta is my mother’s second husband’s daughter from his first marriage; she is a sort of step cousin. I didn’t care what we did was amazing and I let her."

"The first time she was sleeping over and she slipped her night dress off and got into my bed and asked me if I masturbated. Things just happened and in seconds I was naked as well and I let her do what she wanted to me. I just went along with it and I was enjoying it. She is amazing, and any time she asks, I am in for it. I can’t get into her quickly enough... She is hot.”

“How many times has she done it with you?” I asked.

“Four times. The first time she finger fucked me and showed me how to finger her, even though I have had it done to me plenty of times by boys I had never finger fucked another girl."

"The second time she ate me out. I was almost on the ceiling; she had me cum twice or three times, I couldn’t tell. It felt like one very long and intense one. The first one was so quick, it felt so amazing and I didn’t last long at all. She just kept going and I kept cumming. I nearly died. She thought that was hilarious."

"After that I did it to her and she and I had some amazing moments. If you would like me to, I could do it to you and then you would know what it is like and do it for me.“

“As good as a fuck with a boy? ”

“Better, far far better," Sam replied.

“Have you ever sucked on her?”

“Of course. Then there is always sixty nine, that’s great too. But I like having it done or doing it one on one. Next time I go to her place she is going to fuck me with her strap on cock.”

“I saw Jan getting it done to her. Turn the DVD back on.” I said.

We watched Judy get eaten out by Jan while Ian was cumming into her mouth.

"Your couple are amazing too. He has a big cock and the women all want him to fuck them, so he spends all his time fucking. He may suck too, but I don’t think I have seen him doing that.”

“That girl from the Post Office, she is amazing, and I watched them gang bang her. She took all four men one after the other. She loves to be fucked. Her boyfriend is Mr Digby, he is a real hunk and I bet half the girls at the gym would not say no to him if he asked them. I have watched him a couple of times; he really gives the women a physical workout while he is in them. I wonder what would happen if we asked him to fuck us?”

We both settled down and watched the DVD and we fiddled with ourselves, my cunt was getting really worked up and I put a couple of fingers up me and began to masturbate.

Sam was now sitting next to me and we were still nude. Without saying a word, she put her arm around me and fiddled with my nipple and looked into my eyes. We kissed. As we did she slipped her hand down and replaced my fingers with hers. I just lay back and let he have her way with me. I opened my legs wide and lay back on the lounge and relaxed. She worked on me with one hand and fingered my nipples with the other. The DVD finished and Sam was still fingering me, and then she kissed me again and BANG – I came off like a cracker. It was fantastic, she really worked her fingers over my G spot and I bucked, bounced, shook and shivered all over the place and she kept her fingers in there and kept me going until I was completely spent. I was enjoying having sex with another girl, this was great.

“Now I want to do it to you. With my mouth, It will be my first time doing that with a girl.” I laughed and said, “I am still a virgin at some things.”

“Be my guest. We can have as much fun as they can, even better.”

Sam got ready for me and presented her naked body for me to pleasure.

I reiterated, “Just tell me if I am doing anything wrong or if you want something particular. The only time I was having it done to me I was overawed with him down there and I couldn’t believe it was happening. It was amazing and I had the best orgasm of my life.”

I looked at her laying there; she was beautiful, all naked and smiling at me, looking down over her body as I approached her cunt with my face. We both have a little bit of hair there but none around our lips. Unlike me, I have all my labia inside my vulva she has a little bit of her labia hanging out and you can see and feel it. I sucked each lip between my lips and then used my fingers to open her up and licked her from the bottom to the top of her slit, three times; it was like licking a lolly pop only better. Her clit was all covered in its sheath so I got my fingers and squeezed it out and licked it. She jumped when I did that, it’s very sensitive. I know I do the same when somebody plays with it.

Sam was laying there lifting her legs up and opening them to give me a better go on her. I was using both my fingers and my tongue in her and she was really flowing so I could lick her juice up as fast as she made it for me.

“God, I am making bucket loads tonight; sometimes I am dry when I am masturbating. This is amazing. I hope you like it?”

“I stopped long enough to tell her to keep the tap open, I am loving it.”

Then she said, "Kiss me.”

I took as much of her juice onto my tongue before I climbed up over her body and rubbed my breasts over her body as I did. That felt awesome too. She opened her mouth and we licked each other's tongues and then we kissed. The taste of her cunt juice passed from my tongue to hers and our taste buds wept with the sensation. We were slobbering everywhere and we had to stop and lick our lips and wipe our faces. I had never done that before but will be in future. I said do you know something?

Sam said, “What?”

“I have never enjoyed anything like this in my life before, I love you and what we are doing, this is far better than doing it with a boy.”

“Shit, Pammy, I feel the same and I wasn’t game to tell you. How can we love another girl?”

“Well I love you too Sam and what we have done so far. I like boys too but this is much better than being fucked by them. All they want is to cum and be off. Once they cum it’s over, they don’t think we need it too.”

“Some of them are horrible; they cum in a minute and leave me devastated, half way there and frustrated. I don’t know what they would say if half way through a fuck I told him to take it out and put it away. In those video’s the guys seem to last longer. I wonder if we can get one of them to fuck us. Maybe we could have a threesome with one of them. I would love that,” I said.

Sam had been listening and said, “I let this guy fuck me when I was on holidays and after he came in me, he then got down on me and sucked me out with his cum in me. “

“That sounds gross.”

“It was, and then he wanted to kiss me.”

“Did you let him?” I asked.

“No way! God can you imagine what it would taste like? Our cum mixed up and all over his tongue, AFTER we had fucked. Yuk!" Sam said.

I have asked a few guys if they have ever tasted their own cum and they all say no, yet they expect us to swallow theirs when they cum in our mouth. Actually I don’t mind it; I am starting to like the taste a bit more now.”

“Do you actually like it?” Sam asked.

“I love it and the feeling of it in my mouth before I swallow it. It’s really cool.”

“All the cum I have tried is hot.”

“It is silly...but it’s cool to suck and swallow it,” I replied.

Samantha then cuddled up to me again. “Pammy, I do love you.”

“It’s different, I know we are really good friends but it does feel different when I am with you, and now we have done this together it’s even better.”

I said nothing and I kissed her passionately, and she returned the passion. As I kissed her I could feel my juice run down and I put my finger into me and got it all wet and then put it in her mouth and she sucked the juice off it.

“Can we do it again?” Sam asked. This time we can do it to each other together. Sixty nine.”

“God Sam, I do love you, really love you, I have never felt like this with anybody else.”

“Fuck with me my dearest sweetest Pam. I love you too.”

The two of us arranged ourselves and we both wrapped our arms around each other as we fervently went to work on sucking each other cunts. I had never felt like this with anybody else boy or girl.

Sam obviously felt the same about me as she was doing to me what I was doing to her and we rolled around on the floor, sometimes we lay side by side , other times one on top of the other, and then we swapped positions. If we lost contact with each other’s cunts we were back onto it again in seconds. The feelings between us were amazing.

Then I started to cum, Sam had done a better job on me than I had on her.

“Oh God ...Oh God,“ I screamed as my body trembled with the sensation of her mouth on my clit, and I was cumming one of the best cums I have had. My whole body was shivering with the sensation and she was able to keep me in her mouth until I had finished cumming.

After a few seconds to get my breath back, I just kept trying as hard as I could to keep sucking her cunt and her clit. After about a minute it happened for her too, and she came. She was on top at the time and when she came her juice ran down out of her cunt and into my mouth. It was more cunt juice than I had ever had in my mouth before. I had often sucked my fingers when I masturbated so I knew what cunt juice tasted like but I had never had so much of it in my mouth at one time. I have sucked off more than a few boys and drank their cum, but that was different. Sam’s tasted and felt completely different to boys cum.

I didn’t quite know what to do, so I just swallowed it like I do the boys cum. I had the taste of her in my mouth just like boys cum and I was curious. I wasn’t sure if I liked it more or less, and I actually used the taste in my mouth to try and see if I liked it or not. It was different to what I tasted like, much stronger, possibly because there was more of it. I decided that it was all right but I wouldn’t like to drink a cup of it. If it came out of her cunt, then I would drink it, but that was the only time.

Sam recovered while I was giving her the taste test and she said, “Well tell me, what do you think of it?”

“I am not sure, it’s not awful, but it is pretty strong and different, I have never tasted so much before though, and that’s what has made it so.... I don’t know... just different... and a bit stronger than I liked. It doesn’t taste of piss though. Never mind if it happens again I will always drink it from you. I loved sucking it out for you and I think you had a good cum.”

“I did... I can’t remember cumming so much juice before. That was a lot for me, almost a squirt. I May have cum that much before but only if I was being fucked. I am sorry if it shocked you.”

“It was a shock really, it was just I wasn’t expecting it to run out like that.”

“Okay, let’s call it a night. I think we have done enough tonight, we have to save something for next time.” I said to Sam.

“Pammy, I do love you. I want to do this with you again. But I really have to go. They will be asking why I am so late and I am not sitting.”

We got dressed and Sam and I kissed each other like we kiss boys. This time we could taste ourselves as our tongues rubbed against each other while we kissed.

It was hard abut she eventually left me alone. I wasn’t finished with myself and went up to my bedroom and got a vibrator out and masturbated myself. I have no idea how many times I had cum tonight but I don’t care, I wanted to do it time and time again. My cunt was screaming out to cum and cum and cum.

The following night I got a job from Jan, the Pharmacy lady. I went over as normal and she was there on her own and the baby.

“I can’t go to the party tonight, the baby is not well and I don’t want to leave her.” she said.

I was a bit dumb struck.

“Why do you want me to sit then if you are at home?”

“I need company, will you sit with me? Also,there is something I would like to discuss with you."

“Sure," I said, "do I get paid as normal?”

“That’s not a problem,” She said.

She had the baby in her arms and said, “I have to feed her.”

Then she removed her blouse and bra and sat down bare breasted in front of me and fed the baby. I was fascinated watching the baby feed off her breast. I had seen it before when women do it in cafe’s etc. but they are pretty well covered up. Here she was doing it bare breasted in front of me. She saw me looking.

“One day you will be doing this." .

I laughed and said not for a while I hope. I do take precautions.

After the baby had finished feeding she asked me if I would like to pout her back to bed.

When I went back down stairs she had made a cup of coffee for us both. We sat to drink it and she raised the subject of my sexual relationships again.

"I hope you take precautions with your boy friends; you don’t want this happening to you for a while. If you want me to I can get your contraceptives from the pharmacy, at a discount too. “

I giggled. "Thank you, Sam, and I use the same brand can you get some for both of us?

“That’s not a problem, just let me know when you need them or just come into the shop and ask for love lollies.”

I laughed at the reference.

“The first few times I took risks and I soon realised asking them to pull it before they came out was a mistake. I don’t know what I would do if I get pregnant. I want kids but not until I am married; God knows when that will happen. But I love practicing.”

Jan laughed. Then she got serious. “There is something I want to discuss with you.” She looked straight at me. “Look, honey I know what happens around here, working in the pharmacy I get to hear a lot more than I should. I don’t think there is a virgin in this town over sixteen. I know you are fucking boys here when you sit for us.”

I was a bit shocked. What did she know that I didn’t? “How can you say that?” I asked.

“There have been a couple of occasions we have come home and we can smell the sex in the lounge room, you do it here, we know. It is true isn't it?”

“Hell, we always made sure he was well gone before you got home.”

“What you don’t realise, is that when you have sex, there is a smell. The smell of sex is very noticeable, especially when you leave the room or come into a room when people have been having sex together. Believe me I know.”

Knowing what I did about her and the cum in her hair that time, I knew she knew what she was talking about, but I had never smelled the sex smell she mentioned.

“When I was growing up we used to smoke cigarettes and that smell always disguised sex smells. Now we don’t smoke and I don’t allow it in my house we can smell a lot of stuff we couldn’t before.”

“I am sorry that you found out about me.”

“Don’t worry, we know you have been snooping about and you have seen a couple of the CD’s that we have deliberately left for you and your friend to see. I think you know we are swingers, like Ian and Judy that your friend Samantha sits for. We are all in it together; my guess is you two would enjoy it too.”

“You mean have sex with other men, like your husband?”

“And other women as well, yes, you would have a ton of fun with us and the men would show you a time that you would never forget. I have talked to Jan and we believe you and Samantha would love to spend a night with us, doing it with men and not boys. Tony has told me how much he would like to fuck you and let me watch. You have seen the CD’s you know everybody does it and often has an audience. I would love to watch you and Tony having a fuck.”

“And Mr Jones wants to fuck Samantha? ...Oh God.”

“Tony and you and Samantha and Ian all fucking and Judy and I watching them fuck you. Then you can watch them fuck us. You would be surprised how much fun it is.”

She turned to me, gestured towards her breast and said, “You know, she hasn’t drunk it all. Would you like some? Tony often finishes me off after she has been fed. I make more that she can drink. You know when you sit for us there is always a bottle of milk in the fridge for you to give her if she wakes. That is my milk, out of these breasts, I express it into a bottle and you know how to warm it. Surely you realise it’s my milk and not out of a carton.”

“I never gave it a thought. She is always asleep when I am here.”

“Come on have a go, taste me and see what breast milk tastes like. It certainly won’t hurt you. It must be good for you too.”

She was still bare breasted and held one in her hand and presented a leaking breast to me... I had sucked Sam’s breasts when we were playing around and liked it. She has never had milk in them though. I hesitated. I felt I wanted to... but I wasn’t game.

Then she said, “Go on, it won’t hurt you and you might just like it.”

I was so worked up inside me, it sounded so exciting. I thought I suck boy’s cocks, her milk won’t hurt me. The temptation was overwhelming and I weakened. I went to her ready to suck her milk from her like her baby.

I lay with my head on her lap and she lowered a breast to my lips. From the moment I felt her nipple between my lips and she squeezed it to get the milk flowing I could not help myself. She explained how to suck on her and suddenly it squirted milk into my mouth. I had my first taste of mother’s milk straight out of her breast. It was amazing; I felt her milk spurting into my mouth and I sucked. This was far tastier than cum. As I did it she fondled my breasts and I wished then it was my breast that the milk was coming out of. I ended up spending quite a few minutes draining both of her breasts.

From that moment on she knew then I was going to do what she had suggested.

She returned to the reason she had asked me to her home that day.

“I think you and Sam would enjoy our company. Let’s say that it’s an introduction to our family. I want to think about what I have asked, talk to Samantha and tell me you both say yes.”

Jan then went on.

“Pam, look I have told you things tonight that perhaps I shouldn’t have but believe me, I think you and Samantha would really enjoy a night with us. It would not be the first time you have had sex with a man, well boys perhaps, but this would be with two men you know, and with their wives. You will be in no danger. We will be there to help and guide you both through it. After the first night you will be asking when we all can do it again. You will love it. You have had sex before, and had fun and enjoyed it haven’t you?”

“Well, sort of,” I replied.

“At first we would just be the six of us. Tony, Ian, Judy and myself with you and Samantha. Think about it. I know right now Judy is talking to Samantha about it; we have talked about it together and have planned this between us, we both believe you will enjoy it and decide to join in with us. Just the four of us and you two to start with and we will see how we all go."

"We know that you are not virgins and have both had sex when you sit for us. We can see how you go and if you want to come to a party with us one night, the both of you together, we will organise it. It means you will have some support apart from Judy and I."

"Before you leave here tonight, we will ring Judy and see if Samantha has agreed to join us. I am sure the both of you will want to talk about it between you, and then the four of us can have a talk together and discuss any problems before we ask the men to join us all one night. How do you feel about it?”

“Personally I am shocked, I can’t believe you are asking me to fuck your husband and watch us. I have no idea what Samantha will say.” I said. “I don’t know what to say.”

It was then my mobile rang. Sam’s name appeared.

I said to Jan, “It’s Samantha.”

“Sam, its Pam,” I answered.

“Oh God... do you know what they want us to do?”

“Yes, what are we going to do? I said I would talk to you first before we decided. Where are you?”

“At home – Judy explained everything and told me you were at Jan’s and she was telling you the same thing. They know all about us and they want us to fuck their husbands. Where are you?”

“Still at Jan’s and you will never guess what I have just done.”

“Not let him fuck you?”

“No, it’s just Jan and the baby and me.”

“Shit, what are we going to do?”

I knew Jan was listening.

“I am willing to give it a go. I am mad, but Jan has been extremely kind to me and I don’t think I can say no."

“Come over to my place, my parents are both out. We can talk about it in private. What do you want to do?”

“Talk,” I said.

“Good, I feel the same way, they know a lot about us we didn’t realise. Can you imagine being fucked by them?” Sam replied.

“Don’t ask. I will talk to you in fifteen minutes. Bye.”

Jan had been listening.

“Well, I can see you are not altogether against it. Please ask us questions before you decide, if you need to. I would love it if the two of you could be like us. Oh, and wipe your chin, there is milk on it.”

My head was spinning - What were we going to do?.

(Part 2 has the answer - the story continues)

02LoadedQueensTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
02LoadedQueensTS

Published 
Written by Meggsy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments