Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaq Goes Back To College

"Wife gets gang banged."

22
13 Comments 13
43.1k Views 43.1k
955 words 955 words
Famous Story

As a fifty-eight-year-old wife, Jaq did not need to get a job to help with the bills. However, when a part-time position came up at the local college, Jaq decided to apply. Jaq was asked to go for an interview.

The day of the interview came around. Jaq looked very smart as well as very sexy in a blue suit with a fairly short skirt.

Jaq arrived at the college just after eight thirty in the morning as her interview was at nine. The students were also arriving at the same time and a few admiring glances were being given.

Jaq was contacted two days later and told that she had been successful in her application and she would be looking after the library. Her start date was the following Monday.

Monday soon came around and I was at home as Jaq was getting ready, again she looked very smart and sexy at the same time. She arrived at the college and went straight to the library.

As many will know, Jaq is a very attractive hotwife. The male students were already taking a bit of a shine to her. One guy, in particular, was giving compliment after compliment and Jaq was loving the attention.

The weeks passed and Jaq was becoming more and more popular with the male students despite her age. Half term was approaching and the guys were organising a small party. Jaq was invited and duly accepted the invitation.

Jaq never kept any secrets from me and told me she was planning to go to the party organised by the male students. I had the feeling that the party might be a ploy to see how Jaq would react to sexual advances from the young guys. I mentioned this to Jaq and she gave me a big smile.

"You don't mind, darling, do you?" Jaq muttered.

I was already in a state of arousal and replied, "I would be disappointed if it was not a ploy."

The evening of the party arrived and Jaq came downstairs for approval, she looked stunning. Her long blonde hair was immaculate as was her makeup, her dress was very short and showed off her amazing stocking clad legs. I lifted the hem of her dress to discover she had no panties on.

I drove Jaq the short distance to the party and dropped her off.

"I will get a taxi home, darling," Jaq informed me.

I watched as Jaq entered the house and wished that I could be a fly on the wall to see what happened.

All evening I was wondering what was happening and I laid awake until I heard the taxi pull up outside. Jaq came in and straight up to bed to discover me still awake. "Hello, darling, have you missed me?" Jaq asked.

Jaq sat on the edge of the bed and told me about the evening as she stroked my stiffening cock. There had been around twenty at the party, mostly guys but a few girls. The music had been loud but very good and Jaq had danced with several of the guys.

LoraDelNiro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoraDelNiro

The vodka was plentiful and before long everyone was merry.

The few girls that were there were soon pairing up with some of the lads but six guys were left unoccupied and turned their attention to Jaq. Jimmy was the first to ask Jaq for a kiss and she duly obliged. As they kissed, Jaq could feel the bulge against her as his cock was swelled.

Not being the shy type, Jaq asked if he would like to go somewhere a little more private. Before long, they were soon heading upstairs to one of the bedrooms. Jaq was soon on the bed getting the full tongue treatment from Jimmy, her dress was around her waist and her tits were on display.

Jaq soon had her first orgasm and was begging to be fucked.  Jimmy wasted no time and soon had his seven-inch cock wedged in Jaq's wet pussy. Jaq was a little disappointed when Jimmy came too soon.

"Ask the others to come up to join us," Jaq pleaded.

Before long, another five guys were in the bedroom and waiting their turn. They were each treated to a full blow job and Jaq received a nice load in her mouth from each of them.

The guys were selected in size order to fuck Jaq with smallest going first.

The smallest guy did not last long and soon fired his load into Jaq's wet hairy snatch. This carried on until only one guy remained. This guy apparently was hung like a horse, his cock growing to at least ten inches with an impressive girth to match. 

Having received five cocks and five loads of cum, Jaq was well lubricated. However, she still winced as the last guy penetrated her sopping hole. Jaq was then fucked like a rag doll for around half an hour while the other guys were allowed to jerk off over her tits.

The guy fucked Jaq in every position. Cum was forced from her used pussy as he slammed into her. The last guy suddenly groaned and fired his seed deep into Jaq as she had her second orgasm of the evening.

Jaq did look worn out as she continued to stroke my cock to orgasm. I was about to cum when she took me into her mouth and I pumped my seed into her throat.

The guys have invited Jaq to the next party. Jaq has told them that she will attend if I am allowed to watch. The guys have agreed as long as I am wearing a cock cage. I sure hope to be writing about that party very soon.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments